Spoiler Albert ke no reijou wa botsuraku

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ValSkye, Nov 23, 2018.

1. ValSkye

ValSkye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe there is no spoiler thread for this novel! Well, since there is none.. I decided to start one. Can anyone share anything about the novel here? any kindhearted soul or translator to spoil the story and feed my curiosity? What happened to Mary and Addie relationship? What about Mary x Alicia or Mary x Patrick?

Micus, lostross, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  2. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeaa spoiler plzzzx

3. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since you've started the thread let me add a bit.

Title:
    Albert Ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo go Shomou desu / The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/albert-ke-no-reijou-wa-botsuraku-wo-go-shomou-desu/
    Raw: アルバート家の令嬢は没落をご所望です
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4499cf/
    Description:
    Noble’s daughter Mary Albert, in the middle of the school opening ceremony, remembers that this world was an otome game she played in her previous life, and she turns out to be a character from that game. The Mary inside the game was a villain, harassing and interfering with the heroine, and was met with destruction at the end – the so called ‘villainous girl’s downfall route’. And so the obvious reaction is ‘This isn’t a joke!’ and carefully avoids the destruction end…… or not!

Instead she trudges headlong towards the destruction end!

“The one who will have the last laugh, will be me!”

Involving her attendant, Addie, the deadline is one year! Will she obtain the same result as the one depicted in the game!?

The comment section of the novel is full of spoilers. Here are some:
    1. When the MC realize she's heading to her destruction flag, she proudly embrace that flag and even willingly harass the target..... though sadly the heroine is a boke, so all she did have the opposite effect. In conclusion, this is the story of the main villainess who tries to do her best as a villain, but fail miserably because she's too kind. Assisted by her ungrateful teasing butler whose main job is to act as tsukkomi for his master, she'll strives to do her best....... and fail
    2. The MC is trying to get to the good end of the game where she loses but her previous life influences all effect her behaviour and she does not have any of the personality the person she is in the otome game does
    3. in the middle of volume 1, it is revealed that the MC is actually really smart and have a really valid reason for wanting her downfall. It has been mentioned on earlier chapter that the Albert House is powerful, second to the Royal Family powerful. Thus if it goes on like that, MC is afraid that the Royal Family will trash the Albert House cause they're afraid/don't want to be overthrown. Thus the MC, in her martyr-style way, decide to walk on her downfall route simply to reduce Albert House' power so that Albert House won't invoke the Royal Family's anger.
    4. MC rides a bike to school because its much faster than taking a horse carriage even though the events of the game require her to take a horse carriage. She is rich girl who knows how to use money and buy the extreme necessitates she can but nothing of luxury
    5. The MC and the servant plays the wonderful role of question and reply that gives hilarious reactions and jokes happen.
    6. The protag is hilarious. She is cute, child-like, saint-like, and a little naive.
    7. The supposed-to-be male lead is a cliche but likable and charismatic like he is described
    8. There is a heartfelt conversation between MC and servant about her feelings and love. This scene gives a whole new vibe from the usual although it reverts back to the usual some times later
    9. The MC comes from a powerful family and has a close relationship with servant as if they are friends. She is engaged to the supposed-to-be male lead and recently turned best friends with protag
    10. Love Interest: Addie, highly-capable handsome sidekick/butler with apparent crush for his Mary-sama. Sassy and cheeky, threatening him with Master Albert is the only way for Mary to make him bow.
    11. Addie is in love with her but he hesitates to tell her so because he probably doubt if she has feelings for him which sadly she probably haven't developed anything too deep and also because of their difference in status that he is so aware of. His speech about his implied feelings was really a shock and very impactful
    12. the main conflict probably has to do with the throne and politics
    The spoilers were taken from @Teal Orchid @Sherrynity @Jackfrost2139 @Aria @B2j
    (I hope I've writed them all. It's just for acknowledgment.)

lostross, bochucha, aineria and 30 others like this.
  4. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just a long list of why this novel needs to be picked up. It's perfect and i miss seeing new chaps released QQ

layyu likes this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t it get pick up by someone?

6. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. veilan91

veilan91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it got drop again...(T-T)

Also spoiler:

1. reason why alicia is in her current situation, is that there was a seer who had said that the queen would give birth to a son who would be king. he was so sure but alicia was born thus damaging his image.
    2. thus he order that the baby alicia to be kidnapped
    3.however before the princess was kidnapped, mary mother felt a malicious feeling coming from the seer. thus she had slip a ring inside the baby. the ring will come as a proof as the royal princess
    4.huhahuha, the seer was caught and sentence. alicia was welcome as the country princess.
    5. finally the day of the graduation ceremony arrive. mary was happily waiting for alicia to punish her 'evil deed'
    6. however alicia smiled
    "as expected from mary. only you didn't change"
    yeah say it!
    "that is why from now on"
    come on!
    "the albert house will now known as the friend of the royal families!"
    "ye-wait what!!?"
    "let's get along well from now on mary" tehee
    EHHHHHHHH!!!
    7. end of part 1

part 2
    how eddie conspired with patrick to marry mary! and how everyone knew the two idiot were in love:p

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    lostross, bochucha, Opelia and 38 others like this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @veilan91 what does Alicia meant when she said Mary was the only one who didn’t change?
    Did Alicia know her past before attending the school?
    What ending did Alicia get?

9. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it meant Mary didn't change how she treated Alicia when she became a princess unlike everyone

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
  10. veilan91

Reading List:
    Link
    1.yeah, since she was now a princess people treat her differently. however only mary with her tsundere still treat her just like before.
    2.no, she didn't know her own past.
    3. she was later reunited with her parent, before all this she was accused as a spy/imposter. she later get engage with patrick

if you watch disney Rapunzel, alicia ending was like the ending of the story(lol)

11. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I want more spoilers about part 2 :aww:

12. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    I still dont understand y mary wants her house to get downsized. Like even if her house does lose power. They can still just destroy it because some stuff spiraled out of control. Like if she doesnt want her house destroyed, staying friends with royalty and supporting them is the best way to keep your house from getting killed off.

Mikaa and Lovina like this.
  13. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    Because their house is second after the royal family and they keep growing. Someday the Royals might decide that her house is too powerful and scheme to ruin it and remove an eventual threat to the throne. Classical history scheme stuff, tho probably they might decide to be safe and kill all from the house.

14. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly, they're not gonna stop at just removing you, they're gonna remove your whole family if you're a threat.

This is also something the head of the family should be doing as well. Gonna off yourself but its not gonna perm stop the growth of your house. Its gonna decline a bit and grow again.

15. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    And exactly that is why she wants to make her house to fall in ruin after her "bullying" the future queen, she know what kind of endings the game had and knows that there will be no killings. If her house fell into ruins now, there will be some generations till it manages to return to its current glory if their ruin fame allows it.

16. veilan91

Reading List:
    Link
    why mary want her house to go for ruin root has already been translated but the gist is that, her house power currently is in par with the royal power. she fear that people will try to stir a discord between the royalties and the albert house. so she choose to let her house into ruin but that back fired as now the albert house hold is recognized as an ally of the royal. mainly because of what mary and her mother did.

part2

1.eddie began to worried that many suitors has began to seek out mary now that the albert household is recognized as a friend of the royal family, especially mary. who is the friend of of the country princess
    2.patrick told eddie. if he don't do something the airhead who he love might be stolen
    3.so they devise a plan (i didn't remember this part clearly), they basically made mary sign a marriage certificated with a priest and witnesses( and yeah, mary didn't know) evil eddie
    4.later when they did, eddie confess his love to her and that they were married. mary who was overloaded with the sudden development, run away.
    5.she run to her only friend, alicia. at the palace gate, she was stop by the guard but when they knew her name. they quickly when to tell alicia
    6.alicia hurriedly go to mary who was crying and realize something was wrong. she efficiently order her people
    "you are just like a princess"
    "i am one"
    "hm, that is true"

7.at the garden, alicia asked where's eddie. then mary told how eddie had confess to her and what he did
    8.yadayada, mary then realize that the reason why that she could marry patrick was because, she was sure only patrick could accept eddie presents
    9. "mary, you know i also love mary but i am sure that by saying this the person behind you will be angry at me" alicia then walk out. leaving mary and eddie alone
    10.the two profess their love.kissu scene
    "i said moderately!" slap eddie while gasping for air
    11. the next morning, mary who couldn't sleep wake up and run through out the household.
    "everyone i married eddie!"
    "yes, we knew"
    everyone including mary parent and brothers
    12.she later meet alicia and patrick. suddenly eddie who seems out of breath came
    "milady, did you just run all over the house and told we are married"
    "yes"
    "!!!"

patrick and alica could not help but laugh at the two people who never change
    13.wedding ceremony and a proper one this time. the guest was wondering who was the groom since they didn't know.
    14. when the door open, there was mary and the attendant that was always beside her

part3 is university life but i didn't read much of it but some evil girl try to stole eddie!
    part4 is where we meet mary two brothers, laurance and lance? (twins). they are about the succession of the albert household. it still in writing.
    the funny part i read how lance said eddie was supposed to be their little brother.so why is it that he was taller than him!?
    "i know that only you are suitable for mary but i am still not satisfied! how is it that you grow taller than me!?"

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  17. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish part 2 was translated already, from the beginning i was waiting for that one. x]

18. veilan91

Reading List:
    Link
    me two...i was waiting for the arc but now we will have to wait until a kind angel would come and translated them:cry:
    and yeah i mtl it cause i got heartbroken while waiting:blobconfounded:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    Haiting1536, kirakv and Mikaa like this.
  19. Nanashy

Reading List:
    Link
    That 'angle' reminds me of the british comedy Hot Fuzz, totally recommend it.

20. veilan91

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, i blame it on my math...still have two third to finish them TvT