Misc Alcoholic Transmigration MC

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by ExcitableFoci, Sep 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis: A drunkard with a foot in his grave meets an extraordinary being that selects him as the host of the Gauss System and wakes up one day to his head being shoved inside a toilet by a few teenagers. Confused as hell, he followed his instincts and did what anyone else would have done in his situation. He went for a dick grab and twisted.

Tags: School Life, Bullying, Quick Transmigrations, Modern Society, Maybe Game Elements, and possibly Fantasy as well in the future.

Vol. 1: Gotta grab 'em balls.

First Interlude: Coming soon.

Vol. 2: Coming soon.

Release Schedule: Once or twice a week.

AN:
    I might disappear for days, weeks, or months at a time every time I finish a volume.

Currently open to suggestions for the next worlds.

For now, Korean Modern Fantasy sounds good.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  2. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting

ExcitableFoci and BlackCatMaeda like this.
  3. Alvastar

Alvastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. There's really no coming back from a head shave. Even just one little buzz means it's all going to be shaved off at a barber later on to get a decent look. So, a dick twist seems an appropriate response. An even better one is if they all get their testicles smashed.

Hair only grows about a quarter inch or so per month. He's going to need a few to stop showing scalp. The MC will have an uneven trade unless they suffer.

P.S. I hope you add a table of contents to the first post with links to other chapters. You can toss a spoiler tag around them and have it right above the first chapter. ;)

ExcitableFoci and Misqua like this.
  4. BlackCatMaeda

BlackCatMaeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting, are you going to keep on working with this?

ExcitableFoci likes this.
  5. Arash1

Arash1 A Simple Introvert

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Misqua

Misqua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.. looks interesting. *Strokes beard*

ExcitableFoci likes this.
  7. ExcitableFoci

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. The quality of my writing might be an issue but I will try to have a consistent release schedule.

BlackCatMaeda and Misqua like this.
  8. ExcitableFoci

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1 - Prologue

"In the end, it ends like this. Not with a bang, but with a whimper."

A hollow laugh forced itself out as the man clutched his heart.

The dying man, Enzo Prada, slumped on a dirty floor littered with cans of beer, garbage, and rotting food.

But just as he was going to finally close his eyes, something impossible happened. Space began, for a lack of better words, to bend just in front of him.

Had this happened years ago, Enzo might have cared or shown a mote of interest, but all one could see from his eyes was... boredom.

After a long moment, something spoke from within the tear in space.

"You disappoint me, human."

A rotating circle with two orbiting rings of crimson light appeared floating above his body.

"But orders are orders, I suppose. Rejoice Enzo Prada! For you have been chosen as the host of the Gauss System!"

The moment the sentient object stopped talking, a bright light began to flood out of every single window in his flat.

The floating sphere observed the spot the human was occupying just mere seconds prior and let out a surprisingly human sigh as it began to clean Enzo’s house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enzo had woken up many times in unknown bathrooms reeking of puke and piss but having his head shoved in a toilet by teenagers was a rare first.

Someone was amused by his lack of resistance and said, "The faggot stopped resisting lol."

"Bro, did you end liking the taste of piss in your mouth?"

"What a loser lmao."

Lifting his head as the resistance receded, words came out automatically from his mouth as he tried to make sense of what was happening.

"I’m busy thinking right now kiddos, can I ignore you guys another time?"

"This motherfu-"

Just as the blonde to his right was going to kick him, Enzo grabbed his nether regions and twisted. Chaos ensued and he immediately proceeded to headbutt the one holding him down as well.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    Almaa likes this.
  9. ExcitableFoci

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2

The legal drinking age in Averna is 18 years.

Enzo fell on an unfamiliar bed with a thud. The body he currently inhabited was sixteen years old. A brat still wearing diapers in his eyes. Looking at the ceiling, he felt like he wanted to drink and yet not.

Honestly, contrary to what most would think, Enzo wasn’t a hopeless good for nothing drunkard.

He was an efficient worker in his nine-to-five job. He paid his bills and contributed to society without ever causing trouble to another person, other than the cleaning lady he hired every once in a while.

His former boss used to call him a functional alcoholic and the old woman wasn’t wrong. He wasn’t going to be able to buy his favorite brand of beer in jail or homeless after all.

Trying to sleep, his mind drifted to the events that led him to his current situation.

The scuffle he had with the teenagers had attracted the attention of some teachers and they were all suspended. There happened to be a zero-tolerance policy that punished everyone equally. For better or for worse, summer break was starting soon so he got himself out of attending classes of stuff he had long forgotten.

He apparently had been transmigrated to another world if the screen occupying his peripheral vision was of any indication.

World Setting: Peacetime Modern Human World #23724

Difficulty: Low

Description: This incarnation is a bullied high schooler that comes from a dysfunctional family in which no one cares about him. Bereft of friends, talent, and the power of will, he had the luck of coming across a petition for help that the Gauss System distributed across the Multiverse. You, Host #009, will have to solve his problems.

Main Task: Take revenge on the bullies.

Side Quests:

Get a scholarship to study in Hispania.

Main Task Rewards:

- Inventory Skill Tattoo.
    - Appraisal Skill Tattoo.
    - Complete Heath Restoration.

“What a drag. Should I just kill myself?” Enzo thought aloud.

*WARNING*

Committing suicide, and hence failing the mission, will result in the elimination of the host’s soul.

Riches, superpowers, pleasure, entertainment, the system can grant you anything and everything as long as you complete the tasks.

Obey the Gauss System.

“Or maybe not.”

It didn’t take more than a glance to deduce that Enzo was clinically depressed but it didn’t mean that he wished to die. He didn’t mind dying but given a choice, he would choose the latter.

Ultimately, he still enjoyed his Estrella Galicia beers.

And to enjoy this pointless but pleasant life he needed to listen to this damned Gauss System.

Almaa, Arash1 and Misqua like this.
  10. ExcitableFoci

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 3

Blue clouds covered the mountains from a distance while a thin layer of snow could be seen on the peaks. The air felt cold and refreshing, a flowery scent tinting it. It was a brand new day in Hogar, the capital city in a province of eastern Averna. The temperatures were finally starting to drop, the days were getting slightly shorter and school started once again for millions of students.

Among a crowd of students that were entering a nondescript building, Enzo was yawning. His body had grown up a few centimeters and he sported a buzz cut. His former length of hair simply felt too tedious to care for.

He had been working in a restaurant for the last two months and it had been more than a little grueling on his body. Especially when he decided to take advantage of the free access to the gym upstards that the boss owned.

Enzo had wanted to get over this ‘mission’ quickly at first but he ended up liking his stay in this world to his own surprise.

Some days he wondered if he had lost part of himself when he left his depression and crippling alcohol addiction in his original body. Depression and addiction were conditions of the brain, his transmigration didn’t seem to have brought those ailments along.

Was he even himself when all he had of his former self were pure memories? How did soul transplants even work?

The feeling of curiosity tickling through his brain was odd at best.

He had been able to enjoy working out, sunbathing, and even listening to music. It put him off after decades of feeling absolutely nothing other than boredom from those activities. So he refused to think about its implications. Enzo already knew that nothing good came out of overthinking.

He arrived at his new class, picked a random seat, and sat down.Then, before he could even notice, it was already lunch break. The first half of the day had been nothing but full of introductions and summaries of what was going to be studied in this academic year. Boring, but bearable.

Abiding his stomach, Enzo picked up his lunch box and searched for a quiet place to eat.

He found nice lounge not too far from his class. There was a girl sobbing in a corner but he paid her no mind and just ate his food silently.

His tomato fried rice tasted good.

11. Arash1

Arash1 A Simple Introvert

Reading List:
    Link
    You know every time I read your posts I feel guilt for killing Legion.

12. ExcitableFoci

Reading List:
    Link
    I think everyday about a story I couldn't finish too lol.

I plan to though, someday... when I become skilled enough.

Arash1 likes this.
  13. ExcitableFoci

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 4

Enzo finished his meal quickly and arched an eyebrow at the girl who was staring at him.

“Do you mind?” Her voice was hoarse from all the crying.

“Certainly not.” Was his curt reply.

He picked up his stuff and toured the school in search of his unfortunate future victims. James, Sirius, and Peter.

Enzo didn’t really have anything against these kids despite being roughed up by them months ago. He simply did not care about them enough to think about them to begin with. However, there was the need to find a way to have revenge on them sooner or later.

Walking to the football field he wondered if there was another victim of bullying called Snape.

Lo and behold, the bullies were playing football with a rather large number of students.

He observed them while sipping a canteen full of apple juice.

The thought of trying the alcoholic beverages this world had to offer had been tempting during his stay at the restaurant. But his treacherous mind, the reason for his dependency on alcohol, wasn’t giving him problems anymore.

He didn’t need to muddle his brain anymore. It was an oddly desolate thought.

The bell rang and he turned around to sit through a few more hours of class.

- - - The next day - - -

“What are you doing there?” Asked the brunette wearily.

“I am going to have lunch here, of course.” Was his reply.

- - - The next week - - -

“Hey, what’s your name?” She stopped crying at the start of the week, but she brooded now instead.

“Enzo, just Enzo.” Said the teenager after swallowing some spicy noodles.

- - - Friday - - -

“My brother died.” Said the brunette that was observing the clouds from the comfort of the cold floor.

Enzo raised his gaze from his food.

Music being played by fellow students could be heard from the floor below.

Step one, you say we need to talk

He walks, you say sit down, it's just a talk

He smiles politely back at you

You stare politely right on through

Some sort of window to your right

As he goes left, and you stay right

Between the lines of fear and blame

You begin to wonder why you came

Bad thoughts crept just beneath the surface of his mind but in the end, he gave in and asked,

“Would you mind telling me about your brother?”

Where did I go wrong?

She seemed surprised, baffled even, but words began to roll off her tongue.

I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

“His name is Noah. He has the same sky blue eyes as dad. He is one of the most annoying brats you could know and, and, and he… He loved to ride his bike. “ She was crying once again.

And I would have stayed up with you all night

Had I known how to save a life

“Time won’t erase the weight pulling you down, but it will strengthen your back.” Enzo never thought in his life that he would be consoling a grieving person, but here he was.

“...That was cheesy as hell.” Brown locks swayed as a laugh came out from her even as tears continued to fall.

Enzo simply forced his mouth to form a smile.

Judging from the girl’s reaction, it seemed that soon he would have the entire lounge for himself to eat in peace.

How to save a life

How to save a life

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  14. ExcitableFoci

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 5

Enzo was wrong. Isabelle, the name of the brunette, continued to pester him whenever he was at school.

Inside a lounge with a clear view of the sky, right above the music club, she would always be there waiting for him.

She was smart, so Enzo decided to listen to her whims in exchange for help with school work ultimately.

He knew part of what the teachers taught but he had to study on his own to get good marks in pure theory-oriented subjects. Education proved to be a pain in the arse no matter where he was. He just couldn’t turn a blind eye to it this time as he had a scholarship he needed to earn.

Nevertheless, this wasn’t his only first world problem.

The trio of bullies had left him alone for a few weeks but it seemed that a black mark on their expedients wasn’t enough of a deterrent to the teenagers’ hormone-filled brains.

“Hey, fucktard, long time no see.” Sirius said as the trio encroached him in the middle of his way home.

‘Good grief.’ thought Enzo as he turned on his microphone.

“I take for granted that you guys are conscious of what will happen if you touch me, right?” He had planned something different for them but life never went according to one’s plans.

There was a thud and Enzo was on the ground, bleeding a bit from a scrape.

“Oh, sorry, were you saying something bitch?” Laughter echoed through the empty pathway.

Enzo just let out a sigh.

“Never fuck with someone wearing gloves.” His reply was devoid of any emotion, almost bored even.

He stood up and the next thing they knew was that he was throwing a jab to James, the nearest one to him, with a complete range of motion.

The hit was devastating as Enzo was wearing slightly camouflaged motorist gloves. The solid knuckle protection wasn’t something you could laugh off at all.

As James collapsed disoriented, Enzo didn’t waste a single second and proceeded to wreck Sirius with a liver shot. It wasn’t anything special but against people without any sort of martial training, it was an instant incapacitation.

People were always surprised by how much damage a proper liver punch could cause. Enzo had been at the receiving end of those quite frequently during drunken brawls with an overweight former boxer.

Seeing how only Peter was left standing, Enzo just stood in front of him cracking his neck’s bones menacingly.

The coward didn’t hesitate any longer and ran away.

“Nothing personal, kids.”

Just like that, in a single moment of impulse, three teenagers got expelled from their school in the wake of Enzo presenting his proof of self-defense to the police.

Their lives weren’t going to be ruined for this but it wasn’t going to help them either, life plainly and utterly went on without care.

Main Task: Take revenge on the bullies - Complete!

Do you wish to remain and finish the side task?

“Yes.”

“Did you say something?” Isabelle asked while underlining a sentence.

“Nothing, I am just… happy I think.” Enzo didn’t know if it was the correct word to use but it simply fit.

“Why?” She prodded with clear interest.

“Getting the scholarship is possible if we continue at our current pace, you have my gratitude Bella.” Isabelle had indeed helped him a lot. Had it not been for her he would have had to struggle much more academically.

“You still talk like an old man though, you need to loosen up a bit if you want to show me your appreciation.” Proving to be the annoying individual she was, she still wanted to get even closer to him.

Enzo knew that he would eventually have to sever their weird friendship but he had accepted all the risks the moment he chose to talk to her.

Humans had always been social creatures. No matter how much he had tried to refuse it in his former life, it still stood true. Enzo wanted to live. And farewells were but a natural part of the life he wished to enjoy.

He knew and yet why did it hurt to think about it?

Almaa and Misqua like this.
  15. ExcitableFoci

Reading List:
    Link
    The groundwork is almost done now. I didn't think that it would end this way but sometimes the pen is mightier than the writer.

I would appreciate having some mistakes pointed out but it will probably be better if I correct them myself months later revising the whole story.

Next chapter's title: To live.

16. ExcitableFoci

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 6

- To Live -

Hogar was a beautiful capital city surrounded by greenery. It represented the whole province. The city was situated at the base of tall mountains. Tourists loved to visit Hogar to taste its rich culinary history. However, among the natives, it was also known for its flowers.

In spring, the landscape would overflow with flowers shining in myriads of different colours under the moonlight; in summer, boisterous activities would commence in the wake of festivals approaching; in autumn, the solemn rain of decaying leaves would strike everyone’s hearts; and winter would bring endemic Snowdrop and Camellia flowers that would decorate the lands in beautiful tints of white, blue and pale pink.

The main streets of the city were filled with shops, pubs, and cafes. On weekends, the rows of stores would be crowded with pleasant tunes being played by musicians in the background.

Away from the hustle and bustle of their city, two teens sat in the shade of a great oak tree beside a graveyard. The current season was a spring of cirrus clouds drifting high in the sky, giving it an ethereal look.

A branch of the old tree supported a swing covered in entangled ivies, which no one could make move anymore. It was a clue that there used to be children around, and that there was not anymore.

The graveyard was located at Inca, a small village populated by an almost entirely aging population. The calmness of the place was almost idyllic seeing how nothing appeared to disturb the ambiance.

The passage of time around them seemed to slow down as the hours tickled.

It was when the sun was finally starting to drop beneath the mountains that Isabelle broke the silence.

“You are leaving soon.” She spoke without looking at him.

Enzo was silent for a brief moment as he stared at her brown hair shine in a golden colour under the dying lights of sunlight.

“Yes.”

There was nothing more than this short exchange of words but there was no need for anything else.

“Well, we eased each other’s loneliness for a while, didn’t we?” Isabelle was looked at him now, smiling faintly.

“I’m glad I chose to have lunch at that lounge that day.”

Enzo was also smiling. His first ever genuine smile in decades, possibly his entire life, and it was one ironically filled with sadness.

“I am happy that we became friends too.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The original Enzo showed up on a very sunny summer day. He arrived breathless at school, with deep eye bags product of a sleepless night.

Isabelle watched him disorientedly navigate through their graduation and last week of school. It was a bit jarring how upbeat and blissful Enzo appeared once he comprehended that his wishes were granted overnight but she came to accept it.

The completion of her school year held little meaning to Isabelle but she allowed herself to enjoy the last vestiges of her youth to properly welcome the start of her adulthood.

She looked forward to the future.

It would be a month later that she would throw away a small bag filled with miscellaneous objects. Dark red ribbons decorating her soft braided hair, her slim body enveloped in a pale blue one-piece summer dress, sporting proudly her receding self-harm scars.

The knives that had been there for her along the years weren’t needed anymore.

She was strong enough to carry her baggage now on her own after all.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    Almaa likes this.
  17. ExcitableFoci

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno if I should edit a bit their first meeting to make this ending a bit more clear or not. Meh.

18. ExcitableFoci

Reading List:
    Link
    Interlude

Enzo was dreaming. He didn't dream very often. Even less so about the past. The dream was about long-forgotten memories he buried deep inside the box containing his childhood experiences. It was a curious dream.

He was in an elderly residence. Which wasn't unusual as his mother did home health and hospice. There was an old man. He'd play cards with him. The old man would talk about old stories and interesting tales. He was a nice guy. The memory was tinted with warm colors. It made him feel nostalgic.

Chester was his name.

He didn't know when but Chester had figured out one day that he was physically abused by his father. His health started declining and he couldn't play cards or get out of bed anymore. The last time Enzo had seen him. Chester was crying. He said he was sorry he wasn't younger and that he couldn't help him.

Enzo didn't understand what happened then. However, his heart hurt now, two decades and a half later. It was an odd sensation.

He wondered if he had loved this gentle old man.

Almaa likes this.
  19. ExcitableFoci

Reading List:
    Link
    Interlude - 2

Cars honked, the sun shone brightly on his face and there was still a minute till his alarm activated. It was a rather rare Sunday for Jonathan Kutner. His kids were staying at a friend's house and his wife was away on a business trip. It was the most peace and quiet he had in probably years.

He completely obeyed his muscle memory and before he noticed he was clothed, fed, and comfortable on his sofa enjoying the silence. But just as he was about to turn the TV on, he heard a knock on his door.

A groan escaped him as he made his way towards the entrance, opening the door.

"Jonathan?" In front of him stood a somewhat familiar man.

"Yes?" Please don't be a conman, he prayed silently in his mind.

"It... it's, uh... It's Enzo Prada."

His reply was automatic. "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to apologize." There was a pause, Enzo took a deep breath before continuing. "For all the horrible stuff I did to you in high school."

He was on his knees now. It would have been comical had his bad experiences not started to flash across his mind like a cliche flashback.

"I'm sorry."

Kutner felt his face heat up trying to find the words. But Enzo continued to speak.

"I'm sorry I didn't help you. I'm sorry for my apathy towards you. I'm sorry I couldn't care. I'm... sorry for everything Jonathan."

Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  20. OppressedBeans

OppressedBeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro this sounds so interesting, now I wanna read it. ಥ_ಥ