Discussion All about Scary/spooky Cabinets

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by IamMeowChie, Oct 28, 2019.

1. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  2. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    you know what's scary?
    you found that the cabinet in your room is empty and you can't find your passbok that you hid there. . .
    together with all the savings that you saved up for the past 10 years. . . .

PS: darn the horror. . .

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  3. raitei

raitei ⟪Procyon lotor paronomasiaabsentii⟫

Reading List:
    Link
    Won't go into politics, but if you're looking for scary cabinets, just go to Indonesia. Once you knew how 'well' they worked, you'd get scared shitless on how on earth does these guys got elected.

Not exactly what you meant, but still. A cabinet. IKEA cabinets are still way smarter than them.

caffeinefocus likes this.
  4. Hotato

Hotato Eternally Confused

Reading List:
    Link
    Your friend popped out of the cabinet and tell you that they like you.

So what's the problem?
    You're straight.

Happy Halloween

5. caffeinefocus

caffeinefocus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This made me a little anxious :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

SCARYYY!! We also have this kind of scary cabinet and it's so frustrating to keep up with what they're up to in the news.

For scary/spooky cabinet stories: I don't really know any. How 'bout some that feature monsters in the closets instead, flash fiction like "A Monster in His Closet" and "Dad, there's a Monster in my Closet... ", for example. My favorites (which I can't remember the titles of, as usual) are those that use the closets as a portal. I remember one where a family moved into a new house and the son went to the parents' room on their first night in the new house, scared and complaining about some monster in his bedroom closet. Dad would check and see nothing but would notice some marked differences, like the black darkness in the closet compared to normal murky darkness in a room with the lights turned off. He'd get the spooks but chalked it up to imagination or something. This happened a couple more times until the parents themselves started seeing tangible evidence of someone visiting their child's bedroom in the middle of the night. By that time, it'll be too late as the monster has latched on to their family and will go after them even if they repeatedly moved to different houses.

Some monsters in the basement or in the attic stories are also pretty cool spooky reads.

6. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    ain't my cabinet the scariest???

7. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Ai-chan went to the school to vote. The candidate seems like a nice guy overall. So Ai-chan voted him. Then he jumped ship onto a coalition filled with corrupt assholes and thieves. The scary part is, that guy became part of the cabinet because Ai-chan voted for him.

The scariest cabinets are real cabinets.

IamMeowChie likes this.