Picked Up All For You 只宠你一人 / 嫁给有钱人 by 笑佳人 Xiao Jia Ren (HE)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : All For You 只宠你一人 / 嫁给有钱人
    Raw Link: https://www.shubaow.net/61_61260/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

It is from the same author who wrote Lovable Beauty, The Way of Favors/The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion, The Evil Man’s Lazy Lady, Joyous Debt and Be My Princess
    I love a devoted male lead
    Description :

She is a savage flower in a gutter, and suddenly someday, he appeared dressed in a suit and with leather shoes, claiming to be her fiancee since childhood, can somebody tell her what is going on ?!

She was quite confused, a fiancé fell from the sky, and he was also a cold, high and mighty boss!

However, don't trust his cold appearance, but he only dotes on her with utter kindness, bringing her water at the military training, accompanying her for breakfast, and picking her up from school at night, all of these are all his little kisses.

Look, he's going to increase his tricks: sneak attack on her first kiss, offering flowers under the locust tree by the lake to confess his love, melting her heart.

She didn't know, in his eyes, the first time he saw her it was like seeing a spring, warm and bright, full of life.

She is like a beautiful flower in the mountains, he cannot help but feel attracted, and wants to take care of her for the rest of his life.

Her: "What do you like about me?"

Him: "Come closer."

When you like someone, the closest you want to be is by her side.