Spoiler All the Male Leads have Blackened

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Jul 12, 2019.

1. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the part that MC exposed that she knew that all the person she encountered were only one.

MC is a psychologist, and Ml is the patient who doesn't like to talk with others. She told his parents that she needs to live with him alone. They agreed. And the task to stimulation begins. The orig owner has a sweetheart, which mc needs to make him fall in love with her and then dumped. She succeeded tho and also ML got creepy and possessive again. Until MC was kicked out when they caught by ML's mom. He went to a psychologist house and saw MC. He's really creepy here. When MC was outside, she got a message(?) that she needs to go back. But she was kidnapped by ML and brought to the house. His parents can't get a hold of him. He locked MC in his room and MC couldn't move from the bed. ML's mom saw her condition. She called MC's ex and they fooled ML that he needs to help his dad who fainted in the study but was locked up in there. The guy took MC away. Okay. Chasing wifey all the way begins.

ML got back his memories. MC went to the stairs to die. MC doesn't hope that she will see ML again tho.

Lucila and Venice1 like this.
  2. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is a rich woman here. She got into a car accident. Her mom started to make her attend blind dates. ML here can't reveal his identity until MC identify it herself. He's getting angry with her blind dates. He was the new chef in her home. When her parents told her to bring her bf, they thought it was another person causing ML to get colder. It turns out that he's really rich and a catering company's heir(?) And he told her that when she died here, he'll bring her in the fairy world.

END.

Venice1 likes this.
  3. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to say thank you so much for the spoilers!:blobrofl:
    As I was reading through this spoilers it made me wonder how was it possible for the MC and ML to fall in love with each other, especially the ML after remembering everything that happen. What was the systems goal in doing that? Also what’s the “fairy world”

4. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    That's my question too but I guess having someone undergo life and death in every world will make you feel that you are not alone. Thus, warmth turns to like and leads to love. That's just my guess.

Fairy World, I think if there is a cultivation realm and then ascend to becoming immortals and that's where they live.

Venice1 likes this.
  5. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    The system's goal was to make the male lead the winner of life and avoid the mistakes in the original timeline.

Venice1 likes this.