Discussion Am I a racist or species-t towards dragons (and non-humans)?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, May 13, 2019.

1. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Then you don't have to worry, as there seem to be signifiant number of people that think that dragons were all killed by knights during the middle ages and biblical times, but nowadays they are called dinosaurs and you can see their remains in museums... :blobneutral:

... :blobsleepless:

Darwin do your job dammit ! :blob_catflip:

2. Kaminomikan

Kaminomikan 神のみ感

Reading List:
    Link
    OP how old are you?

really I could understand if you wanted to rule over all of it, but wanting to exterminate? and without a proper reason? (They piss me off. They annoy me...) those aren't valid reasons. And (Why bother coexisting or maintaining peace with another 'kind', that could practically do more evil than us,) if we acted upon something that could or couldn't be then things would be plenty fucked up in this world (more than what already is happening) so, cool down, and if you really think those things, search for psychological help.

strayCat0, Ddraig, mir and 1 other person like this.
  3. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    The dragons dont have a specific way of acting. This is the way humans have portrayed them throughout literature and entertainment. We dont know if non-humans are antagonistic.

Also, shouldnt non-humans act better than humans? Do you see how we are now? They might have a better society than ours.

All in all, I just think we shouldnt judge before we meet one.

strayCat0, Yomiel Metathronos and mir like this.
  4. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    you and Asanagi would have a field day when you are together

5. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say your biased against dragons is unfounded since everything written about dragons is all made from human prejudice. From my experience with humanity im pretty sure if dragons are intelligent then they most likely hate humans because of the things we would have done to them
    1- hunt them for glory
    2-kill them for money
    3- try to tame them utilize them
    4- use them as war weapons
    5- keep them captive for our own entertainment (zoos etc)
    just like anything we as a race do, we exploit everything, and anything, till the resource is dry, gone, or destroyed.

If dragons were more intelligent and powerful than humans im sure they would have never come in contact with our species as we tend to be destructive. the idea that dragons are intelligent strong and arrogant comes from humans mirroring our species behaviors. Humans are so arrogant that they declare themselves as top of the food chain, but if I dropped anyone off in the middle of the amazon forest with no food water or tool none of you would live a week without being kill by a poisonous bug or snake much less be able to fish or start a fire.

strayCat0 and mir like this.
  6. Shitaii

Shitaii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, rats are the supreme race, humankind tried massacre them using their predators and traps, but they keep spawning everywhere. :pikablob:

7. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think people automatically killing or screaming at an individual/non-threatening bug is a natural thing, I think it's taught, (nature vs nurture thing), so I don't think it can be used to prove anything.
    edit: I tried searching it, and there was something that said that sometimes people's brains can confuse disgust and fear, feeling disgust but thinking it's fear. And fear causes violence, so I guess you're right about the bug part after all, for most people.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    Kuro_0ni and strayCat0 like this.
  8. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
  9. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Rats are just cat food on 4 legs, they spawn so much precisely cause cats enjoy feasting on them. Cats even reprogram rats to come to them.

10. ishira

ishira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If by "dragon" you mean mythical beings that can destroy a mountain or two just by it's breath, then i can understand you want to exterminate them, because just like human, they can be quite "whimsical" and unpredictable creature with a nuclear at their fingertips.

But if you mean something like loli-dragon, then i may request for extermination of your kind.

11. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    You do know the context of my message right? The WE pertains to us humans. Die defender of furries, scalies, chitenies, fishies and shellish!:blob_thor:

12. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I just noticed one of the tag is "Serious discussion" LMAO.

jbturkle, mir and strayCat0 like this.
  13. Mount Tai Unleashed

Mount Tai Unleashed This one has tai but can't see mount eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    Practically all the novels I've read on novelupdates make humans out to be some superior species and anything that isn't human is a lesser inferior species that should be killed or enslaved.

I feel like there's some kind of hidden agenda there somewhere, it's especially blatant in chinese novels. It's freaking ridiculous.

Oh yeah OP, you sound like a closet racist.

[​IMG]

14. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go watch 'How to train your dragon' and come back and tell us that you still hate drangons and want their extinction, I dare you