Discussion Am I an instrument or a god?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it a wrong to wish ill of others, because I find peace in it? Do not mistake it with violence or theft. I seek not the destruction but corruption. I desire not the convenient but reckless. I covet not the holy but damned. I, who was raised as a human, taught to value values of righteousness, and made known that righteous deeds shall bring forth joy in me? I find it mockery of my human nature. I continue to mock myself in believing that I am good human, and that I should be righteous human, because everyone else values it more than the opposite. Though there are exceptions and others that righteousness should not be compared to goodness as a value. It is in my reaffirmation that... no matter which laws I attempt to understand or uphold, and whatever ethical or moral actions should be done in accordance to being a good human... I truly find no peace in it all, albeit such fluctuations of positive and negative values pass through me.

I likely would sell my soul for three wishes. I would wish for love, wealth, and power.
    I would wish to have love, and I would tempt myself should I find this love peaceful or not. The love died, because it was not lasting nor eternal. I would wish to have wealth beyond measure, and I would tempt myself should I find this wealth peaceful or not. The wealth perished, because it was not lasting nor eternal. I would wish for power greater than my kin, and I would tempt myself should I find this power peaceful or not. The power robbed, because it was not lasting nor eternal.

Indeed, the only long-lasting and eternal thing I can truly find peaceful is the suffering of everyone I desire suffering upon. That is to say, let it all return to zero, because I am bored and immortal. An entity and a object altogether, I am truly... divine in human design.

Let it flow. Let it flow. Let it flow. Burn. Burn. Burn. Every curse imaginable and existent, become the river of death in this world. Let it burn. Let it burn. Let it burn. Suffer. Suffer. Suffer. Every scream and torture possible, become the choir of heaven falling down on this world. Let it be eternal. Let it be eternal. Let it be eternal. Freeze. Freeze. Freeze. Every moment and now forever, become the hellish paradise I desire upon this world. All hell shall sing! All hell shall sing! All hell shall sing! Praise me! Worship me! Damn me! Covet me! I am all and none! My eyes see truth and my tongue is silent! My heart is empty and my flesh is light! This is my world... and everyone must DIE! DIE! DIE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THUS INCLUDING I, BECAUSE EVEN BOREDOM CAN KILL A GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaha.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... please undo my lowly existence O mighty, lest I reincarnate as the bewitching immortal of sleepless nights.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  2. Omniscient Viper

Omniscient Viper [Evil MC Enthusiast] [Park Jimin Biased]

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to sleep. :blobexpressionless:

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  4. hayyan

hayyan Gold Brick

Reading List:
    Link
    Gotta be the guy to wish for unlimited wishes one when has 3 wishes.

5. Siostar

Siostar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feeling like I'm reading something from a xianxia novel...

6. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    This world is a illusion, exile!

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  7. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds familiar... it's not from Chuunibyou (delusional or super power story) anime is it?

8. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    Path of exile, act 3, after climbing the tower and killing the mad king, just like the stories my mother used to tell

9. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, I can't run that game. I don't have the specs... sighs~

10. Finalbeta

Finalbeta Science Nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    It's entirely up to our beliefs for now xd