Spoiler Am I the Daughter?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Oct 19, 2020.

1. nowaynoway

nowaynoway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who want to know about the names I tried to gather them from the korean version so the full names are:
    Callisto Family:
    • FL: Heyreen* Ethan Callisto
    • FL’s Father: Vincent Ethan Callisto
    * I think the name may vary in the translations as I've seen them as Hayleen, Hairen, Haylyn, Heileen, Hileen, Hielin, Helin, etc. So you know where the idea is.:blobxd:
    • Knights: Ivan
    • Saints: Jade and 4 other more that visited 2 other archi something that didn't visit.
    Swords of Sanctity (Twin Swords):
    • Sword of Vincent: Leo
    • Sword of Heyreen: Theodore Azello
    Orpheus Family (no longer exists):
    • Fl’s mother: Roana Orpheus (Deceased)
    Imperial Family:
    • ML/Second prince: Noah Louairi Anastas
    • Crown prince: Harperion Rueiri Anastas
    • Emperor: Emperor lol
    • Noah's Knight: Cassey (Deceased) (I think he protected FL when she was in the Zachary or it was other knight that looked like him)
    Zachary family:
    • Count Zachary: Delanon Zachary
    • Earl of Zachary: Adrian Zachary
    • Daughter: Lady Adrienne
    • Wife: Countess
    Raykard family:
    • Noah's mother/Prior Queen: Daughter of Marquis Raykard (Deceased)
    • 2nd prince grandfather: Marquis Raykard
    • Marquis Knight: Hout

As many of you had been saying the black haired guy in the cover (cover that I didn't see because it seems the links for pictures or images for me always seems to be broken) is the second prince Noah.
    As many of you had been saying the black haired guy in the cover (cover that I didn't see because it seems the links for pictures or images for me always seems to be broken) is the second prince.

I've read manhwa ch.51 sand it seems
    His hair will turn black in the future. In the previous chapters, it was revealed that the prince eyes were red eyes because they were the demon's eyes or because he had blood or sth. As he grows or has power/is stronger, the pink turns even redder. So when he grows up his eyes will be completely red.
    (I guess his mother might have had demon blood in her because the king despises him saying he looks like his mother).

Also there was this conversation between the Heyreen (FL) & Noah (ML):
    I guess it will turn black with time as he grows stronger. Like his eyes turning red, his hair will turn black because of his demon blood getting stronger as he grows up.
    I've read chapter 57 in manhwa and
    ML’s hair turned black when he used all his power to save Heyreen. He practically burned all the forest but before that his eyes turned red. I guess he might have gotten stronger or he might have used all of his power.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  2. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason the emperor tampered with the blood test was because he wanted to marry a child with Callisto blood into the royal family and a daughter of a count is easier to manipulate than the daughter of a duke.

3. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    So Noah the second prince has powers. Heyreen/Helin actually likes the eyes that change colour and tells Noah such. So each time she sees him she comments on their colour. They go frrom light to dark pink generally speaking. His blond hair is natural, but as Noah get older his hair will darken and his eyes will get redder because his powers will increase.
    Having black hair and red eyes is the sign of a devilish/demonic nature apparently. I don't have all the details on that.
    Noah's grandfather appears to kills his own grandson, considering him the "weekness of the emperor" to be disposed of (what a loving grandfather!:blobangery:) Heyreen/Helin touches the gramps just before he kills his grandson and the power of her sword Theo activates. There she cuts the memories that look like bramblevines (and her power stalls time during that period). when she emerges, the gramps is surrounded by a kind of black miasma (the bad memories cut off I suppose) and Noah gets up. One of Helin's bodyguards is badly hurt and she goes to see what she can do to help under the protection of Noah.
    An attacker arrives to kill Noah from behind. She jumps in front to protect Noah.As she closes her eyes on the oncoming blade, she witnesses Noah coming towards her as his eyes are darkeing to a deep red Her last thought is that she finds them beautiful. When she opens her eyes again, the forest is burnt and Noah hair has turned completly black while he is unconcious on the ground.
    The ordeal isn't over as new attakers arrive. Heyreen/Helin decides to fight back and stop paying attention to the consequences of hurting others, despite the hurt it causes her in order to protect the ones she loves.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  4. Humming_moon

Humming_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens after the time skip !!??? :blobpeek::blobpeek::blob_plusone:

5. Ltbeast

Ltbeast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When they were on the way on MC mother grave, ML grandfather attacked and MC used Theo ability to erase his memory but she also experiences memory's of those. After grandfather fell others attacked them but ML released all of his magic and killed most of them. Only 2 left and she used that special ability on them too.

Not sure whose grandfather it was when he met MC dad but after dad thot something was wrong he gets a message that they got attacked and when they finaly reach and find them he sees MC with blank eyes with no response. He latter kills that grandfather (not sure if its ML or MC) and his entire estate

They couldn't get MC wake up and after Jade's the priest explanation he said she could die. Then the magic Tower owner came dad argued and tower owner told how to save her and he accepts that very fast, other guys argue that 6 they should go but the tower owner said only dad could go because their souls, etc. are similar.

When he went to MC memorise he saw some memories with him but then he saw memories of her mother. Mother realy loved MC and always told stories about dad but she couldn't go because she was a siner. Then he saw strange memories when she was 14 years old and he couldn't understand that shity count beated her because someone wants to take her away, something that is his(I bet its the dad trying to get MC) . Some memories of her mother again she is apparently a pharmacist and at the end of the memory after she told about how mom and dad got together she says dad's name and he is very shocked. Then we see mother and MC but the mother is very scared because count comes after her and she tries to send MC to her dad (as we see it failed).
    Then we get to know the story after MC was on dead door on first life but dosent remember and the dad sees himself saying he wanted to take her back but couldn't how he is sorry and etc. We get to know that counts daughter made the fire and that was because count wanted to marry someone who looked like MC mother(or just mc don't remember) and make her a concubine, dad is very angry and when thr count comes he gets beaten and tortured after saying that dad gets what he deserved kf embracing and making her pregnant even of she isint his and wanted to make him look like that all the time when the dad will know what he did.
    He sees himself using time magic because he can't save MC and he knows what price he paid (lose important memories) and realised everything but doesn't get his memories back and they wake up

No one wants to do business with him anymore and his territory is failing he gets accused of treason and gets nasty rumours. He knows that it's the dad's work and is saying crazy things like how she is his and they loved each other and etc. the dad comes and he is very angry at him and (I assume) tortures his entire family and leaves count alive after torture to suffer (last scene he is locked up and count is in very bad shape so its okey). All of that happened shorty after MC wakes up so maybe few months had passed I think

She goes to her mothers grave, dad told her she was loved by her mother and she didn't leave he because she wanted. MC let's her heart out and says she hates the dad but she loves him more.

MC and ML say their temporary farewells and ML makes MC promise to be his bride and after she accepts he kisses her and gives her the flower that will not wither before he returns (if he doesn't leave he will die) and ML disappears

MC gets a side affect of using Theo and makes her arrogant she is worried that they will hate her but it gets dispelled

Season 1 end

6. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is chapter 142 when heylin and noah meet again(edit: i'm not sure abt this but when i open chapter 132 thats when callisto found out that heylin is his daughter it's so close to timeskip so yeah i think chap 142 is when they meet again)
    This is when heylin fell asleep(she's rescuing others in this situation so i think she's tired)

The moment I finally regained my composure and raised my upper body, I felt the energy surrounding my back.

Slowly, when he turned his head, he was able to face countless red eyes.

fast forward(sorry i want to spoil when heylin recognize that boy is noah so fast forward HAHAHA)

There was no time for Heirin to use her powers, and in front of her, a demonic and abominable hand was swung.

will die

With that one thought alone, my head went blank, and at the same time, fear permeated my bones.

Soon after..

The hand of the monster disappeared with the sound. At the same time, a new hand appeared.

Hands so fine as to be graceful. But it was a clear hand with a lumpy tendon. The owner of that hand was a 'person' with dark hair and red blood-red eyes than a monster.(edit: i can't open the chap 143 so i think that 'person' is noah coz of dark hair and red eyes)

Edit: june4, i'm not sure abt this so i'm sorrry if i was wrong abt this i just open chapter 142-143

Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
  7. Anne1102

Anne1102 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler !!!!Pleeeaaassseeeee

8. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    idk if some1 already spoil this
    before the confession scene Noah and vincent(heilin's dad) talking abt vincent becoming the next emperor(edit; i think i'm wrong about this part if i'm wrong correct me they're actually talking noah to be the next emperor) so after that noah said he really want to meet that person like crazy ( he's talking abt heilin so he left and go to callisto mansion) and he finally see heilin face, while heilin standing in terrace staring at moonlight falls, noah hugged heilin from behind buried his face in her shoulder heilin startled for a moment so when she's already ok she placed her hand into noah's waist she said i'm glad you're back then noah answer "yes..."...... noah :a single word that i treasured for so long came out naturally "i love you, heilin" (i hope ppl understand this)
    Edit;reaction??? she just surprise but she didn't reply but after that, heilin and her father talking to each other then again after that they have a jealousy moment bc noah smiling with another woman(red hair girl) while talking ( sorry if my spoiler giving u a headache HHAHAHAHA)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
    snowest296, your crush and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  9. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    give me the artist twitter or inta :blob_teary:

SofiyeJaan likes this.
  10. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they're back now season 3!

11. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FSuMhtfXwAIjgQV.jpg

12. FantasiesMyLove

FantasiesMyLove Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about the Crown Prince, please??
    I Hate him

13. Cris Hydrangea

Cris Hydrangea New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I waiting for Noah come back, the Crown Prince so anoying, can some one spoil it can be how mang chap until Noah comeback?

layyu likes this.
  14. thomie

thomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's back (ig i'm wrong with my spoiler:blob_teary:)
    IMG_20220604_212821.png
    They look so happy IMG_20220604_212809.jpg
    IMG_20220604_212753.png

Attached Files:

15. Ltbeast

Ltbeast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what eventually happened to the crown prince and how. That's the part I'm interested so can someone spoil? And if you can the emperor's ending

16. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    I wanna know the CP and emperor's ending so bad. Hopefully they both suffer and drop dead.

Lilylam and athene911 like this.
  17. MariaBr

MariaBr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the story of the Duke and her mother?
    I saw it in the manhwa, he entered her daughter's memories, but is that it? as the Duke does not remember her mother, very sad.

18. Anitamaldita

Anitamaldita New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope they finish the translation for this its supposed to end at ch 106 but the last update was last 03/20 ch 93 so it's been a while

19. Raaraa786123

Raaraa786123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does heylin ever learn how to use the sword or does she not because shes a girl? I feel like her potential is limited why would she be chosen by the sword and not learn how to use it