Discussion Am I the insane person here? (rant)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Sep 4, 2019.

?

Response

1. Clearly you are!

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  2. There is no hope for the likes of you!

10 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Remember who you are!

5 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. You are sane beyond sane!

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me, or do I sound rude when I try tell a relative they literally have the potential of dark magic in their blood. The family tree and our historical accounts also proves it, but no, the damned fool believes in the existence of the Creator, but doesn't believe in the existence of they who hide the from the light, or the power deep within the damned fool's blood to attract that which rules over air and night. (I'm not against heaven, just want to share there is another side of heaven we can believe in, than just light.)

Yes, I'm ranting. I'm envious of that damned fool, only because they have the greater rights to sorcery than me! I'm without talent or luck to possess the bearings of a warlock. Is this how heretics feels like when try to explain that power need not always be orthodox or peaceful? I am not blessed with the supernatural gifts of our bloodline. I am... empty. If I die a resentful death, let my grudge take form corporeal and devour all their essence. I.. need more power. I CRAVE IT SO GREEDILY! Imagine the perks of committing magical heresy for your favor. It's not illegal... in the mortal world, anyways. Just let me know... I'm not insane by manifesting treachery most glorious before this mundane world. (Extremely bored, and tired. Weary of expectations as a living person. Want to experience something new, more than just this world.)

Hey, I'm not insane! Believe me! You there! Are you hungry for some biscuits and tea? Shall I tell you the story of the turtle and the serpent? It's a quite the dramatic story with bits enough to make you shed a tear. I just finished watching the Youjo Senki movie, and it was awesome as an anime-only. Mary was insane and a reckless brat causing the death of her comrades. What a hypocrite, saying divine justice yet she herself just wants revenge, and is a puppet to the divine that orchestrated her father's death. Move is nice, action and thriller wise. Watch it. I recommend it.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I smell a mild psychosis, of the eighth grade variety.

Ahodesuga, Jojo775, Kotohood and 20 others like this.
  3. Kiskaiya

Kiskaiya 【Let’s pretend】

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    You know the old saying, "you are what you eat," so if you want to become similar to them . . . EAT THEM!
    Purveyors of the dark arts should have no qualms regarding cannibalism.

5. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand your point as my family and people we know have that tradition as well. Except the fact that we kill people that you're envious of. So isn't it great you don't have their curse?

6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    If I find that I am related to a wealthy family but no share to it, I too would go bonkers. Which is true by the way, I blame my father for that.

7. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yer a dark wizard, Gary.

8. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give real address so that we can purge your lineage

Sincerely yours
    Vatican

9. Lordnightowl

Lordnightowl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we're all just a bit insane. some more than others. never give up young Warlock. put a HEX on that relative. give them the worst luck ever. never stop dreaming.

10. vancenick

vancenick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s 1313 mockingbird lane..... props to anyone who gets the reference without looking it up

11. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah ! Curse these ungrateful ignoramus who don't even know it's all for greater goods !!

userunfriendly likes this.
  12. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had it since birth. It will probably completely fade away if I lived normally or die.
    That's disgusting. Sorry, but I'm not perverted enough to eat another's flesh, much less consummate with another for reasons. Real life humans are too... disgusting for me.
    I'm not even forcing them to make a choice. I'm just saying angry that they're being contradictory in believing in the supernatural yet denying it all the same.
    Funny, we have likely have descendant of hunters here as well. But, these old traditions hunt shape-shifting creatures, rather than humans if you know what I mean.
    ... that went too deep. Hope you're doing well 50/50.
    Is this some meme I've yet to understand? I understand Harry, but is Gary another character I don't know of?
    Fret not, molesters, for I shall die a lonesome death without planting seeds.
    I don't have the potential or rights to be one... sigh.

13. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    The dark Lord Lucifer accepts all those sheep that flock under his unholy banner

14. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsk.
    Dark arts are forbidden in our place.
    So don't even try. You will be purge if someone saw you using black magic.

15. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    It is good to have such dreams :blobhyperthink:

16. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    MV5BYzQwOWQ5NjEtZTA4ZS00MTIxLTg0MjEtODhiZTU5ZWJlM2JkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTMxMjgxMzA@._V1_.jpg

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  17. a14635

a14635 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sith Lord recruitment is that way... :blobfistbumpL:

Besides... Trying to find a sane person here?! You're in the wrong world.

18. Jiggy

Jiggy I am JiggyliFAP~ the not fat anymore guy.

Reading List:
    Link
    Shape shifting humans with powers of the dark arts, same thing. They are hunted and killed.

19. Beer_Kitty

Beer_Kitty Just a very very drunk kitty that likes beer

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh dark magic users are lame.

Light magic users are better. They can literally do gruesome experimentation in broad daylight and even got their misdeeds acknowledge by the government because imbeciles think that as long its light its good magic.
    looking at you Crusades and Witch Hunt era

20. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    The easiest way to bring your relatives to accept the dark magic in their blood is to curse them with saying meow at every sentence's ending. So when they say for example, "I need to go to the grocery store", it will become "I need to go to the grocery meow!" They will immediately notice that it's the devil's doing and go seek a priest who can exorcise their annabelle-like existence.

But they will fail! Because it's not the devil doing their job but him, Dio! Besides, the priest will likely die first from laughing too hard at their speech pattern. As revenge, your relatives will also learn black magic and sacrifice a black chicken to curse you back, because why not, and killing black cats isn't really kosher anymore these days. You can even have a family get-together where every relative try to curse other relatives to be crowned king of the hill!

Remember the rule of Threefold Return. When you curse someone, they will curse you back three times! People are petty.