Japanese Amai Wana de Torokasete Volume 2

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Tyieeb, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Tyieeb

Tyieeb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Amai Wana de Torokasete Volume 2
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/amai-wana-de-torokasete/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: According to what I heard, the volume 2 is called Amai Wana de Aegasete. This was dropped 7 years ago. This is a really great novel. Honestly surprised that no one picked it up. It was originally translated by cocobees in 2012, during that time there was only volume 1 released. Cocobees said that they would translate the volume 2 but then they dropped it. Volume 1 ends in a cliffhanger. I have searching for a while for the Volume 2 in other languages but surprised that no one else translated after volume 1. Hoping that someone picks up this masterpiece!!!!
    Description: The cool, attractive chemistry teacher Kuroki reaches out to the timid, lonely Tomoya. He forces his man-heat into Tomoya’s sensitive body at school and on the train they commute by together; forcing Tomoya to drown in lustful pleasure. Pleasure and shame turns into attraction, and Tomoya begins to bloom. As his lonely heart trembles at this unpredictable love, the always kind Sakisaka sweetly approaches him… The men’s ecstatic love hungers for Tomoya’s affection.
    ----------
    This is my heartfelt request! Please someone pick this up!!!!!!

Addictedtoreading likes this.