Ambition

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Quaesitor, Sep 18, 2018.

1. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "This, Go over their you fools!" The adviser roared the command causing the 20 grunts to head toward the entrance "Someone call the Goblin Captain over to help out!" a grunt saluted and ran to where the goblins were currently staying at. "Young general, I have an Idea don't confront them yet!" he left toward the makeshift prison on the first floor.

The orc general raised an eyebrow at that but decided to see what the attacker's power level was by watching how the fought against his grunts.

Haxagen likes this.
  2. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    *Clap*

Shirayuki clasped her palms together, drew out a single talisman, and froze them all.

"There, your turn, Fuji-chan."

leegood likes this.
  3. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    The orcs were frozen and could not retaliate.
    (OOC All? as in everyone in the building? or the orcs?)

Haxagen likes this.
  4. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After hearing the directions, we went over to hunt. “We got quite a lot huh.” covered in sweat Flow commented. He was holding a stone sword conjured by him as well as me. “Here’s some water~” Saying this Lily handed some to us. We hunted about 25(?) horned rabbits. Observing them so much, I could actually transform myself into one....to the delight of Lily. “Alright let’s head back.” As we were about to walk away, a gigantic wolf jumped in front of us, injured. The wolf had a cub with it as well it seems.... “Hey! Buddies over here!” Suddenly a voice cried out, they seemed to be hunting it. This will be troublesome.
    “Stat Screen”
    Name: Hope
    Skills:
    Passive: Adaptability, Status Resistance, Sly, Night Vision, Encyclopediac Mind, Sword Mastery 9%
    Active: Stealth, Steal, Shapeshift, Stat Screen, Slash, Stab
    Forms: Hope, Wolf Pup, Juvenile Wolf, Adult Wolf, Panther Kit, Juvenile Panther, Adult Panther, Horned Rabbit Kit, Juvenile Horned Rabbit, Adult Horned Rabbit

leegood likes this.
  5. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    An archer in the group started firing at the giant wolf forcing it to go into your direction to escape with it's cub.

LNOnlineOtaku likes this.
  6. LNOnlineOtaku

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh? That damn archer! "Flow, Lily run now!" We try to sprint away from the wolf as those hunters chase after it. Tsk, what annoying things. Running for a while, a dead end. How fun.

leegood likes this.
  7. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Psst over here!" A teenage boy whispered hurriedly to them behind a rock covered covered with leaves

8. LNOnlineOtaku

Reading List:
    Link
    "Psst over here!" Hm? Their already close, "Come on!" We went behind the rock.

leegood likes this.
  9. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    The battle raged on as the wolf mother clashed with the party, during the battle a stray arrow hit the wolf cub and it went unconscious behind the rock the trio and strange teenager were hiding behind.

The battle eventually left to another area as the wolf mother led the party away from it's cub.
    "Young wolf cub meat is a delicacy in some parts" The Teen boy looked at the cub as if it was already a piece of meat

10. LNOnlineOtaku

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a bit....oh no. "Don't you dare touch the little cub!" Lily shouted with so much force that I was almost surprised, almost. Lily looked at the teenager warningly as if saying "If you dare touch the little thing I will beat you up" I thought Lily liked cute things...just not this much. "Lily why don't you pick it up for Flow to heal." I decided to change the subject before something happened. "Ok~" was her response.

leegood likes this.
  11. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    The Teenage boy clicked his tongue before rationalizing it "They found it first." He decided to leave to look for a few more things in the forest before returning home "Don't stay till the sun goes down of many spooky ghosts will haunt you!" The teen tried to scare the trio of kids before leaving.

12. LNOnlineOtaku

Reading List:
    Link
    "Weird kid huh?" Flow said as he healed the wolf cub. "Hmph I hope the ghosts get him!" Lily said as a response. "We should get back though now." I say. The two nodded and we went off picking up our dead horned rabbits as we went along, we got some strange looks as well. We arrived at the inn.

leegood likes this.
  13. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh! Hello Little Hope, Little Lily, and Little Flow~" Nora teased them a bit since she got back to the apartment about the same time as they did "If your doing the hunting task just bring them to Apartment boss Jo, He's still over there~ Well I'm going to go take a cleaning first so see you at dinner"

Nora left to her room before they could get a word in.

14. LNOnlineOtaku

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh it's Nora. Just when we were about to say something. "Oh! Hello Little Hope, Little Lily, and Little Flow~" Then she left....umm ok? We brought the rabbits to Boss Jo. "Here you go sir~" Lily said placing the rabbits down.

leegood likes this.
  15. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    He opened his eye "25, not bad." He put up a finger and apartment helpers brought the horned rabbits back into the kitchen "1 merit point a rabbit, who do I transfer it to?" The rabbits would have to be gutted but it could be used in the apartment's meals, the horns could be sold to alchemists, and the fur could be made into clothing or bedding but all of it required labor, so Boss jo gave them a fairly even price since they are most likely going to stay at the apartment for a while.

"For 5 merit points I can give you a handbook on the basic price of things, and basic rewards for basic mobs"

16. LNOnlineOtaku

Reading List:
    Link
    "We will get the hand book please~" Lily said. "Hmm...How about 7 for you and 7 for me and Lily gets 6?" I asked the two. ""Ok~"" So it was decided.

leegood likes this.
  17. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    "Here you go" He transferred the points over and a book
    [Boss Jo's Basic Prices]
    [A week of rent basic apartment - 10 merit poins]
    [A week of rent upscale apartment - 18-30 merit points]
    [A week of rent High-end apartment - 40+ merit points]
    [Typical Food stall meal/ Basic apartment meal 2/3 merit points]
    [Typical Eat in meal 4-5+ merit coins]
    [Basic Weapon 10-20+ merit points]
    [Intermediate Weapon 25-50+ merit points]
    [Advanced Weapon 80-120 merit points]
    [Weapons beyond Advanced can only be sold to Copper mercenaries]
    [To upgrade to copper, Upgrade with 100 merit points]
    [Rabbit meat is 1 merit point, But with each grade of strength stronger the points add up, for example a horned rabbit that has learned magic may fetch a price of 10 merit points and above.]
    [Basic/Intermediate/Advanced clothes 5-10/25-45/60-90 merit points, Higher grade clothes feel better and protect you better.]

18. LNOnlineOtaku

Reading List:
    Link
    We went to our room after we got our things, as me and Lily waited for Flow to get done with the shower. "Hey Lily" I called, "you sure you want to take care of it?" "I definitely will big sis!" She said this while playing with the cub and brushing it. "I'm done!" Flow came out with a head of wet hair. As me and Lily went in (with the cub) I wonder if there was any magic appraisal devices anywhere to check if we could use any other magic. *Splash* .....how fun, how great.....

leegood likes this.
  19. leegood

Reading List:
    Link
    Knock Knock, Was heard from the door.

20. LNOnlineOtaku

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, we quickly got dressed and dried as we heard Flow open the door. "Hello?"

Haxagen and leegood like this.