Japanese American Reincarnation ★ Love Alliance : Exiled, the U.S. is Reincarnated as a Blonde Beauty . . .

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Ariahz, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Ariahz

Ariahz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: *American Reincarnation ★ Love Alliance : Exiled, the U.S. is Reincarnated as a Beautiful Blonde Girl in Another World! (Japan is Also with Us! ♪) Headshot Monsters Using Your Firearm Summoning Skills! What? The Earth is in Danger, So Come Back? Oh, It's Too Late Now DEATH! (アメリカン転生★同盟愛 追放された米国が異世界で金髪美少女転生!(日本も一緒♪)銃器召喚スキルで魔物をヘッドショット! What? 地球の危機だから戻って来い? Oh、今さら遅いDEATH!)
    *This is a very, very rough translation because currently I lack the knowledge to comprehend this clusterf*ck. im sorry for your eyes

Raw Link:
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0078ha/

NU Link: (doesn't have one yet)

Why It Should Get Picked Up: So I scroll through syosetu, and I see this gem of a title in the "Completed Works" section. Of course I click on it and lo and behold, the synopsis is even better lmao. Like, honestly speaking I'm not a fan of bringing real life politics into my interests but this is such a stupid parody of the typical "villainess girl has her arranged marriage annulled" trope as well as general isekai I love it. America as a blonde big-breasted gun-slinging bikini-toting cowboy-hat-tipping beauty and mentally unstable blade-wielding shrine maiden Japan yuri with local shota elf (no really, that's how they describe him) sounds hilarious, don't you think? Btw if you're curious on why it's rated R-15 it's because it contains graphic description (of the guns Ameriko uses as well as Himeno practically murdering everything on sight)

Description:
    "America, we're expelling you!"

"What!?"

After being expelled from Earth by the Chinese Empire's highly advanced weapons, America and Japan reincarnate into beautiful girls in another world. The blond-haired girl, Ameriko* Martin, freely controls firearms with the skill "Summon Firearms" whereas Japan wields an infinite amount of swords as the black-haired maiden Dogūtsuka** Himeno. Their new world is a dark one, dominated by mages of vast abilities. The two form an alliance in the name of "justice and freedom" and decide to travel together in order to save the sacrificial maiden (boy) as well as free the people oppressed by the mages. Their friendship, their bonds, their love! The curtain opens for a non-stop adventure filled with bullets and swords!

*Ameriko is a portmanteau of America + the suffix -ko typically used for girls
    **Dogūtzuka (どぐうづか) literally means "dogū mound"; dogū are ancient Japanese clay figurines who mostly "appear to be modeled as female, and have big eyes, small waists, and wide hips" according to Wikipedia

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  2. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

Ariahz likes this.
  3. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    This has to be translated, just because of how deep-end this is

Ariahz likes this.
  4. gautam1989

gautam1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Rafael wing

Rafael wing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't understand it

6. BEritro

BEritro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. flufflylilsheep

flufflylilsheep Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bump+

American Transmigration, ★Alliance of Love★, the exile America transmigrated to another world and became a blonde beauty! (Japan too! ♪ ) With Small Arms Summon Skill, a headshot against monsters! What? Earth is in danger, please come back? Oh, that’s too bad, DEATH!”

Summary by layzisheep

America, you have been exile!

“What!?”

After the Chinese Empire developed the Super Scientific Arms, they exile America and Japan from Earth, who both crossed over to a new dimension and transmigrated into beautiful young ladies.

The blonde hair beauty, Ameriko, has the power to summon – Small Arms – and freely manipulate them.

The black hair beauty, Himeno, has the power to summon – Infinite Swords – and swing them around.

The world they crossed to is in a dark age, ruled by heretics with abnormal power.

They travel around under the banner of – Justice and Freedom Alliance – saving a sacrificial beauty from being sacrificed, and freeing the despaired common people from the heretics, it’s a story about their friendship, bonds, and love! With bullets and swords, let’s save this world! Let’s opened the curtain of nonstop adventure!

8. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds an incarnation of all the American stereotypes as seen from Japan...

I'm kinda curious

9. Eisvarith Devirea

Eisvarith Devirea [Mza {Valkyrie Awakens} Mya]

Reading List:
    Link
    im kinda curious but i feel like its going to be ridiculous.