Resolved Amnesia FL novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Angel_Sakura, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Angel_Sakura

Angel_Sakura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello and good day everyone! So, I'm looking for a completed novel. The chapter start off with FL being chased by assassin after she saw her abusive husband having sex with her step-sister (I guess, don't remember much). To trick the assassin, she pretend asking to die without her V card. When the assassin let down his guard since FL is already weak and injured, FL struck his head and jump into the sea. The assassin assume that she's dead cause her injury is serious..

ML was out in the sea on his yacht : torture some bad guy and throwing him to the sea (for shark) using a net? While ML was relaxing, his subordinates try to fetch back the net. They discovered the net had captured FL. FL was dying and when she utter some word, ML hear her voice and rush to her side.

Apparently, both of them already meet each other long before FL's arranged marriage. Both of them had a crush for each other but seem like they never confess. Both of them stop seeing each other after FL's marriage. So, ML regret his decision; leaving her without confirming her happiness.

FL had amnesia and don't remember anything so ML said that he is her fiancé? So, FL start to slowly regaining her memory after an encounter with her supposed husband and her step-sister during a dancing party. Both pair had a dance competition which the result is the pair scum lost even after using trick and try to justified them after seeing the prize. (a set of rare jewelry)

That's all I remember. The info is not much but I think the key point is already there. Please help me search the novel. I appreciated your help very much.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
  2. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting let me know if you find it

3. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    do you happen to recall some tags?
    from your description it should be re-united lovers and amnesia, what else?

Angel_Sakura likes this.
  4. Angel_Sakura

Angel_Sakura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember much, maybe one of them R-18 and smut since there is lot of sex scene.

ML once trick villainess into hotel room since she desperate for it. And she is enjoying the sex (she was drug) with 5 thugs while being recorded. The one watching the live action is ML and villainess's father who went white after realizing the trick.

I think the father run away, leaving the mother and villainess after bankrupt. They went renting some old house and the mother didn't realize that her daughter pay the rent using her own body.

Later, she got pregnant and the mother thought that child is ML's since it has been only a month after the trick. The mother has no clue as to what really happen. Both went searching for ML.

After that, ML's mother have both FL and villainess take a test to prove their relationship with ML. Also the child. Basically the test involved the secret around ML body. Only someone who have sex with ML can pass the test. Some questions is about the birthmark shape and it location.. ML don't even knew those birthmark cause it's location is hidden around third leg.

Villainess lost of course and ML apparently invite lot of people who have been oppressed by her during her glory days. Some of them included the brother of sister who have been rape. Villainess pay for the action just because the sister is more beautiful than her and some of them also someone who have been framed of cheating in exam causing him to be dropped from university. Their grudges is quite strong. Together they hit and kick villainess.. until she died. They didn't even realize that she was bleeding (she's pregnant) and continue hitting her. The scene is gruesome to imagine.

The villainess's mother has crumble from inside since she thought that her child is innocent and pure person. She was seen leaving the scene in dazed.

The reason behind the invitation is because villainess try to harm FL during the party. She was discovered because she got a bottle of poison? on her body as evidence and she was hiding under table.. Apparently someone manage to identify her using the smell of her strong perfume since the person didn't recognize her.

It's a modern Chinese novel with simple, no dragging plot. The chapter around 200 less or more I guess. ML and FL once have sex in meeting room causing the ML's assistance to guess that meeting room won't be used by anyone anymore.

Guys, thank you for helping searching the novel. I already found it. The title is
    The Beauty's Comeback! What my Wife Says Goes

Better read at webnovel, it's more accurate.