Spoiler Amnesiac Bigshot Remembers Only Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Beautiful_butterfly, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Beautiful_butterfly

Beautiful_butterfly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title
    Amnesiac Bigshot Remembers Only Me

Author : Dingjia Tree
    Summary :

[​IMG][​IMG]
    contemporary romance
    Amnesiac Bigshot Remembers Only Me
    by Dingjia Tree

4.7 (92 Ratings)

read
    Info
    0Chs/Week60Chapters398.4KViews
    The Captain of Dongchuan Airlines aka the sole inheritor of Fu Corporation, Fu Nanli, loses his memory in a car accident. The only one he remembers is Wen Qiao, who risked her life to save him, before he blacked out.
    “You are…?”
    Wen Qiao, who can only stay alive by staying by Fu Nanli’s side, shamelessly claims, “I’m your wife.”
    With a confused look in his eyes, Fu Nanli can only remember this one person. Since she says so, he just takes her word for it.
    Just like that, the cold and aloof Prince Charming is snatched away by a wild lass who seemingly popped out of nowhere.
    Enraged, the socialites in Harbor City pools together one hundred million yuan to rip off the vixen Wen Qiao’s mask and expose her lies. Yet, there is nothing they can do to stop the 'wedding of the century' from taking place.
    Just like that, one hundred million yuan is gone in a flash!
    Uttering cries of anguish, the socialites simply can’t fathom why this is happening. "Everyone says Young Master Fu is shrewd and adept at scheming. Why did he fall for the deceitful little vixen?!”
    With an arrogant gaze, the man muses dotingly, “If I didn’t play along, how was I to abduct the little fox and take her home?”

Spoliers for this novel plssss

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried mtling it but the names and characters were too much. I just wanna know if he really knows she's pretending or not and why he's going along with her.

4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Beautiful_butterfly

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished mtling , at first he didn't but later he when he knew he was angry but he was already in love with her so he went along with it

6. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say I find the idea rather charming but I can well imagine the outrage if it were reversed. Oh well
    P.S. This seems like amnesia done right

7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers plss?:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

8. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhua is quite interesting. I hope someone can give us spoilers.

9. Beautiful_butterfly

Reading List:
    Link
    No from what I can remember. they were together till the end hardly had any fight expect once

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  10. carrotl.ry

carrotl.ry Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came across this manhua and discovered that it was actually originally a novel from here. I tried searching everywhere to look for the novel but couldn't find it, unfortunately. I already tried searching the title in the WEBNOVEL app but still couldn't find it. Can anyone help me?

Khadz likes this.
  11. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey-boss-i-am-your-new-wife-read-manga-7641-193x278.jpg
    Is this novel the same as the Manga above? The English names of both are quite similar. English name: Big Boss Only Remembers Me After He Lost His Memory.
    Original name: Da Lao Shiyi Hou Zhi Jide Wo.

Is there an English translation to the novel version? Can someone give me a link, please?

Hi, was looking for it too and finally found it. I think this is it. Here is the link but it's only in a pretty good mtl. So, there are slight mistakes in grammar of translation but it is still comprehensible.

nicomcla1995 likes this.