Resolved An actor transmigrated and reborn into a movie script

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sueita, Sep 18, 2018.

1. sueita

sueita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I first read it in wattpad but for some reason unknown to me it suddenly vanished one day. Problem is I can't remember the title,

It's a boyxboy/yaoi/gay story about an actor who died with his manager in a car accident.

He got reborn as a baby but also transmigrated into a different world where the body constitution are different than the earth. There, there's only alpha and omega pairing regardless of sex. Any Omega are capable of giving birth regarless of sex, (yes, it's a male pregnancy tag)

Its also a world similar to his next acting projects. We could say he transmigrated into the movie script.

He was born as a prince with a high mental strength or iq ..( can't remember what its called in the story) but unfortunately he's an omega.

he had an alpha childhood friend who actually are more like an omega. Weak body and mediocre in studies. Born in the same day as he is.

He was born with the memory from his previous life intact. While his manager are later to be known as the childhood friend of his. Unlike our mc, this childhood friend unlocks his memory at the age of 5. Ever since then he secretly trying to find his beloved which is also our male lead, the prince.

Thanks for the help!

2. Fro Nekota

Fro Nekota Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sueita likes this.
  3. sueita

sueita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. That is exactly the one!