Discussion An immersion experience for those who appreciate Xianxia novels

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by theoldmonster23, Jul 15, 2020.

1. theoldmonster23

theoldmonster23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We will compare notes on the Dao with each other. You may bring your juniors but understand this may be detrimental towards their future cultivation. I’ve been in seclusion for 400k years, it’s only because of my existence, that my clan still has a say so in the high heavens. Nowadays many refer to me as “that man”, or old monster. The karma that comes with saying my name is something many cannot bear. But in that era, the era where Divine King’s ruled, where the heavens were fractured, the Divine Emperors throne a mere joke, where many mortals rose up to stand alongside the Gods, in which countless geniuses rose to prominence to hold down a direction and those who fell short mere names in the annals of history, in which the Dragon clan waged war against the Phoenix, the KunPeng rose up from the ocean to stand alongside the 10 divine clans. In that era I went by another name WEST SUPPRESSING DIVINE KING HONG TIAN, THE SOVEREIGN OF THE WEST HEAVEN. (Create your backstories, your name, just immerse yourself as if you were one of the characters in these novels at the pinnacle of your life.)

2. Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy 〖Retired Old Lady ♡〗〖High Acidity ♡〗〖Lethal ♡〗

Reading List:
    Link
    chuuni level 10000