Resolved An old japanese novel about reincarnating as a slave

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by KynKatan, Sep 9, 2020.

Tags:
  1. KynKatan

KynKatan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have forgotten the title of this novel that I would like to read again. I am unsure if is still being updated or translated thou but here is what I remember:

The MC dies and is no the first time, every time he meets god and gets reincarnated, and every time he climbs to the top of the social life, he gets rich, funds successful business, etc. And thus he is bored with life because he finds it too easy.

So this time he meets god and ask for a challenge, he asks to be reincarnated on the worst possible setting and god reluctantly agrees. So he is reborn as a slave, he wakes up and see himself being transported to being sold.

Anyway, with some weird swindling he is able to buy himself and everyone other slave on his wagon. Including two female slaves that are good at battle, neither of them is human but I can't remember their races, one was a furry thou, probably a cat.

After some time he meets god again (without dying this time) and complains that god cheated, since it put him next to this extraordinary two slaves, which made his life again much easier. God admits that he did that because his request to play life in hard mode was so bizarre. And he keeps his adventure rising though the social ladder with the two extraordinary slaves, now companions.

That's all I can remember. At the time it was less than 10 chapters in and I stopped so they could develop the plot further but after a few years I forgot the name. Have someone read something similar?

2. eyeZach90

eyeZach90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. KynKatan

KynKatan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You are a legend!