Resolved An r-18 Quick Transmigration Novel with Female Protagonist

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by EzadKiel_loveblue56, Mar 18, 2021.

1. EzadKiel_loveblue56

EzadKiel_loveblue56 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for an r-18 Quick Transmigration Novel with Female Protagonist it is not translated but there is spoiler forum here... Like other r18 QT novels MC's missions is seducing the ML of the world or collecting se***, I only remember the first arc where MC transmigrated in the body of the married ML's cousin.
    it was basically... ML is married to FL through arrange marriage and the host is a cannon fodder cousin of ML. Then MC transmigrated in the middle of her planned seduction (aphrodisiac candles and wearing towels only). In the original story host did not succeed and got thrown out of the room. But after MC came, ML got seduce and frick MC tirelessly. Some maid tell original FL of MC not coming out their room. I forgot the sequence, but I remembered the ML divorce or separate with FL. The MC and ML go to dates, while FL have feelings for ML try to disturb them and acting like she have relationship with someone (to make ML jealous I guess). FL also planned to have MC r*ped by Host suitor ( it is pretty confusing to understand if it succeeded through mtl), but ML retaliate and throw her in that man's bed. And MC and ML live happily ever after.

Truth be told I don't know why I just suddenly looking for this, but I have (bad) habit of searching for novels I previously read if it suddenly came to my mind, I also do this in games I uninstalled. I will have this urge to find or do things that came to my mind even if it is out of nowhere and I will have uncomfortable feelings in my stomach if I don't find it. And this novel just come to my mind while reading another QT novel.

2. Mikaeeelll

Mikaeeelll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting. I look forward to this novel:blobpopcorn_cool:

3. EzadKiel_loveblue56

EzadKiel_loveblue56 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh... I feel so stupid, I've checked the quick transmigration tag, world hopping tag and r-18 tag. But not the fricking system administrator tag, I know it's on quick transmigration tag (that's where I discovered it), but the thing is tag pages only limited to 10 pages of latest forums... Like seriously? 10? Why?... Anyway I suddenly thought that aside from those three what's the other similar tags of a quick transmigration novel forum that I will always read. And then I saw two, system administrator and female protagonist... I know female protagonist tag will be pretty impossible to have it, so i gamble on system administrator ang guess what... Here it is...

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/quick-transmigration-chaos-of-boss-raider-system.63292/

.... Sadly it's seems the link is useless now... Well at least I found it, my stomach finally feel well.

Edit:
    Here's another link for the raw...
    http://m.shushuwu520.com/9_9519/

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021