Resolved An Unlimited Flow Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Crystalesdog, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Crystalesdog

Crystalesdog Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the only thing I was sure about the uf bl novel was that the mc married a ghost in one if his instance and then in the next instance he sold his husbands inheritance (the ghost husband evil energy i think?) To get money.

For more details; the first instance I mentioned is like this; mc woke up in a temple thingy and bassically in that instance everyone is obsessed on following the rules, mc is playing a character that broke one of the rules (??) And were viewed as bad. If i remember correctly they discover that someone that is running to be chief in the instance (the instance is located in a village) late daughter committed suicide just because she swore using bad words. And then mc would then discover that there are ghosts that even though were killed for doing trivial things like stealing or using a swear word they were also obsessed with the rules. One of the ghosts used to almost (or did?) Become a chief but then his mother (??) Did something to get him killed so like framed him or something. Even though the ghost wannabe chief got killed by something as trivial involving wine or something he still upholds the rules and bassically challenged the mc to gain vote to become chief. (Also it turns out that ghosts also can vote for the chief??) And also there was one npc that also serves as a guide that is aware of the players and at one point the mc hid in the guide's bed to hide from the ghost chief.

And also the mc's first instance was involving a baby/fetus ghost cult in a small house? And the guide seems to be a butler and bassically people think mc cleared every instance by sleeping with the guide (**sexually) . And also i think the mc is a student and one of his teachers is also a player of the game.

Please help me find this novel *kowtow*.

2. stellar_soul

stellar_soul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Crystalesdog likes this.