Forgotten Title Ancient China, salaryman, transmigrate,timetravel,

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by devilreaper, Jan 10, 2021.

1. devilreaper

devilreaper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc wakes up in ancient china, after he becomes a servant of a big family whose business is clothing. He ruins the plot of another clothing family which wants to annex his family.
    He open a restaurant in side. Mc is very clever. He used to be a salary worker before he time travels.
    Does any one know..

2. Zafar900

Zafar900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the story, it used to be translated by dreams of jianghu, and then they stopped, then i further attempted to read the raws and holy shit did it sear my brain and blind my eyes, thankfully i read till like chap 600-700 so i know quite a bit

the story is
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/zhui-xu/

3. devilreaper

devilreaper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read the above and this is not the same. In that novel thee protagonist travels to ancient Chinese dynasty, meets an old grandpa who teaches him some martial arts, after the grandpa dissapears, he attends the selection for servants at the clothing family, where he use his cleverness to get selected.

4. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel and found it interesting. Do you know any similar ones?

5. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read this book but it sounds a lot like "Finest Servant". There aren't that many transmigration novels where the (male) protagonist starts off as a servant (that are translated anyways) so it shouldn't be hard to find it even if I'm incorrect.

I'm reading this book right now and wow does the quality just plunge after the halfway point. I haven't given up on it entirely but it's been a real slog for a while. it's a shame too because the book felt very much like Yue Guan-lite earlier on and it had a lot of promise.