Spoiler Ancient Foodie Survival Guide

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by bibi, Sep 4, 2020.

1. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I read, I think chapter 40
    -ML is cordial to his wife, there is still nothing romantic. The thing that happened was when FL complained that ML's belly is six pack and touched it. He ran.
    - ML started to defend his wife in public.
    - FL starts to give lunchboxes to ML, and invents a lunchbox that heats up. ML's friends are fans of FL.
    - FL's mother gets pregnant and FL wants to spend a few days at home to take care of the mother. When FL says this to ML, he thinks she wants to divorce him, but she explains that she just wants to take care of her mother.
    - FL wants to open a restaurant for poor people, FL's mother is horrified and forbids it. ML tells his mother-in-law that he supports his wife, and the mother-in-law is happy with her daughter's marriage.
    - FL goes to a banquet of the princess who was a good friend of yours in the past, but does not interact much with her. Everyone at the banquet comments on how another girl would be a good wife for ML, and hopes that they will divorce so the two can get married. FL takes a hamburger to the party and starts eating in a corner, and gets caught by this girl. She asks for a piece and the two become friends.
    - ML takes FL to eat at a restaurant to understand better about restaurants, and she discovers that the food in expensive restaurants is horrible. She starts creating recipes for her restaurant.

CaelumBlue, spiduola, -NEAR- and 4 others like this.
  2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I love any story about food! Thank you for the spoiler! :blobicecreamlove:

bibi likes this.
  3. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a big spoiler, but so far, the story is more focused on food and has little plot.

4. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it might be similar to Back to the 60s where it's a really slice of life story involving food and childcare :aww:

Xi-hime likes this.
  5. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't understand this ML. He didn't like MC but he didn't want to get divorced. He keep feeling guilty to her, but didn't do anything to mend it. Anyway, my favorite characters are the twins. Hope MC can stuff the younger twin till he can get healthy weight.

6. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    UGH. Drunk ML is adorable. He's starting to get some feeling and he's defend her from people when they are going outside give him lots of points from me.

Gum_Drops and Xi-hime like this.
  7. kari

kari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me how it ends and the plot progress points? I'm tired of reading about cooking and recipes
    I'm at ch.70, so just finished reading the part where the prince n other officials ate at the MCs place

8. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually just wanted to know when they got together? Anyone?