LCD Ancient Godly Monarch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he just passed another year before going to the other realm. Maybe 27. I think the small clan leader he met in the last chapter thought he was around 30 and was a good seed to teach the children some things. He went from the being a ruler to being a home tutor :)

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    If this author is going with the 'Qing Qing' getting raped or killing herself to keep her purity just to create some drama i'm going to go all Taken on his ass and hunt him down.

3. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Qin will probably just save her. But so much for keeping a low profile in the Immortal Realm. He'll have everyone gunning for him again.

4. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    The weaponized city is interesting, especially if the MC can somehow de-materialize it and take it with him. Qin is lacking power in this realm and this would help him. However the fighting over it is a bit stupid. Qin already inherited it and the others don't have the comprehension to control it so what makes them think that even if they kill the MC, they can do something with the city?

5. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read today's chapter yet if it's out but this section is dragging a bit. Is he going to take out each of the sects' forces one by one over a ton of chapters? I understand that the author is describing how Qin is gaining further control over the weaponized city bit by bit but it is getting a little tedious.

6. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    "METROPLEX HEEDS THE CALL OF THE LAST PRIME."

7. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god you stirred my memory. Metroplex was actually in a few episodes of the old Transformers cartoon when I was a kid.

8. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    He reappears in Combiner Wars and now in the ongoing Titans Return computer animated web-series.

9. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    From the video he is so nicely animated. In the original cartoon (from the 80's prob) it was a normal transformation into just a bigger robot.
    Anyway, Qin looks like he is about to kick major butt now that he has called forth the soul of the owner of the weapon.

10. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    so uhh...why is this random chick that showed up for a few chapters falling in love with a dude that died god knows how many years ago just because she read the story about his love life since she was a child? I keep thinking she's a reincarnation but nothing on that yet...

11. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems she just got enraptured by the story.

12. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Romance.

13. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to say to all the haters on the review page that this novel is getting a live action series. So, apparently it's a great novel that has high popularity and if you don't like it then maybe the problem is not the novel.

14. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't Qin gaining too many new techniques recently? I know this novel likes to change it up a lot but he's picked up a diverse bunch recently. And the one with the bells ringing reminds me of the weaponized city with its own bells.

15. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess now he is picking up Immortal King lvl Tec.
    The ones befire were Immortal lvl i guess
    Its basicly Author trying to Make MC jump lvls cause everyone else can jump the same amount Mc needs stronger Tec to jump even more lvls lol

Anyways if i remember right (And i sure hope i do)He still cant use his other Bloodline (He can use it for a bit but im prty aure thans not even 10% of its power)
    So i was wondering how strong it will make him...

16. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    What bloodline does what confuses me. I never understood them. I guess to win this tournament he really had to power up quickly. I can’t wait until he tells the Eastern Sage FU when he wins.

17. kad

kad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I know he has two bloodlines both are of same strength

18. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand they are of similiar strength but can someone summarize the function of each one? Thanks.

19. kad

kad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the mother bloodline comes later near the end of novel.since his father/mother bloodline alone is strong when he uses both to gain insights he becomes more powerful ...thats near the end arc...and that's some beast bloodline ..its not emphasised that much except for him improving his strength and not in battle.

20. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Boring.....
    If author really planned the last tournament to be this way, then he should've just stack up all of it in 1 or 2 chapters rather than making it stack up in more then 3.