LCD Ancient Godly Monarch

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think overall, the quality is pretty good. The MC just moved to another region so it is a little cliche. Move to a new area, meet more powerful foes, powerup, etc.. But it fits with the storyline unlike in some stories where it is out of the blue.

2. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Still on the Di Tian train. Something should bring this all together soon. I thought Di Tian would move the auction house to the northern region but now he’s talking to the southern governor. I’m not sure where this is heading.

3. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Things are getting a little interesting now. I am surprised Di Tian (his avatar) has so much screen time since for the first few hundred chapters after he was created, he had virtually none.

4. Sparty09

Sparty09 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm reading the current translations and I'm a bit confused on the cultivation realms above Immortal Emperor so I tried looking at the wiki and what is listed there is different to the what the current translation has explained. So can someone please clarify what the realms above are?

5. anuraag

anuraag Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey can anyone who read the mtl tell when mc meets his parents and also clarify if he still have his bloodlines after the body reconstruction

6. anuraag

anuraag Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually immortal king and immortal emperor is the same level but due to the major changes happening through the law condensation stuff, it is divided for convince sake. That is the reason why there is no astral soul for immortal emperor realm. After the immortal emperor realm, according to fandom, it is empyrean which is actually transcendent emperor realm and what they call as ancient emperor. So the list goes like this,
    Immortal emperor
    Empyrean
    Boundary master
    Heavenly God
    God king
    Beyond God King ( Ancient Godly Monarch)

Source qin wentian wiki fandom

7. BeardyRABBIT

BeardyRABBIT <Not a Rabbit>

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Realmlord actually a Boundary master?

8. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm must be in raws because above Empyrean was never mentioned yet. Things seem to be speeding up but I don’t know if the MC can reach Ancient Godly Monarch without a massive timeskip.

9. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    The adversaries are being killed left and right. Soon we won’t have any left and the novel will probably end. I haven’t dared to look at the total raw chapter count but we must be closer to the end.

10. anuraag

anuraag Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it is.

11. anuraag

anuraag Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just type qin wentian wiki fandom in Google and you can get the details if a character upto that chapter

12. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info but I’d rather not be spoiled.

13. Avenger

Reading List:
    Link
    Why was there a mass release yesterday? Was it thanks for ranking on the site or something? It is very rare for this novel.

14. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    Started reading AGM not long ago, still in the Immortal tournament arch.

[​IMG]

... can't help thinking Optimus Prime every time Quin Wentian turns into a giant...

... 10 km giant? Seriously? Higher than Everest?

15. mukkaar

mukkaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Emperor evergreen was totally right to be angry at Chapter 1520, Qing'er is basically trying to suicide both mc and her for nothing. It was kind of retarded. She would either die or become hostage, both results would not stop anything and would make things just worse -.- If she was my wife I would slap her hard for doing something so absolutely stupid.
    Scenario is basically this: "Enemies are trying to kill my husband and trying to use me to draw him from safety, let me just deliver myself to them!" What's going on?!?!
    She said this is for mc, but actually it's precisely thing that will get him killed. Not only that, it seem like she wants to kill his other wife too. Not only that, her actions are basically killing his other wife too.

MC and Emperor are kind of stupid too, couldn't he just send Qing'er forcibly back? Or mc could just bring her back. First time I'm really annoyed in this novel, lots of times there are unnecessary risks taken, but this is not even risk. It's just straight up suicide just because.

Then after he went to new immortal world afterwards mc suddenly became like different person. He was constantly led around by women and there wasn't really any seeking for opportunities. I don't mind the style but it's just totally different so it makes me wonder if I'm reading same novel. It kinda feels like everything before didn't really matter. He even slept with some random woman, even though just before with that bandit emperor he tried to avoid such a things because of his wives. What happens doesn't really matter, it's just that it's not consistent with character and the story. Rather than cultivation story, it feel more like some court/kingdom drama with some cultivation elements. Not to mention he's constantly giving new hostages for his enemies -.- Again, it's totally different novel.

I mean after he got out of the mines and got captured by bandits, it's just weird that he would stay in the first place. He got sufficient freedom and could have just escaped, there was no reason to stay. And when his female (can't rememeber the name, came from same world) friend got "captured" he didn't even confirm with her.

Last edited: May 20, 2020
  16. mukkaar

mukkaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, it's worse. It's like I'm reading totally new novel. MC basically became total ladies man and girls are crawling up his legs. I mean he's banging that Xiao governor for fun. Noting wrong in that development itself, but it's just not consistent with rest of the story. Or even few chapters back when he "rejected" advances of that bandit emperor who was much closer to him because of his wives. Whole "new world" arc feels more like some court drama mixed with cultivation rather than previous cultivation story. Why would he be bandit in first place? From what I read, he could have easily just escaped as it didn't seem like his freedom was restricted. He could have gone to that Talisman realm for example. It's just constant stupid development after another now that he's in new immortal layer.