Resolved Ancient Ice Cube

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fundle, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Fundle

Fundle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for an old book series I used to read on one of the sights like moonbunnycafe(it might have also been moonbunnycafe).

The series had a female protagonist who was about 13 years old. But transmigrated or reincarnated. She is a pariah in society because she is know to have horrible unlucky birth dates.
    This is a fantasy cultivation novel where her past life she died miserably or something and when she arrives she is know as trash.
    The real things I remember is she has quite a few secret suitors. One being a prince who is warned away from her by his emperor father. The other being a thousand year old ice cube. She keeps running into the ancient ice cube. She kisses him when she goes into the forest thinking he’s a ginseng.
    She has a little white (or blue) quilin beast she picks up that’s very rare and lovable.
    Some bodyguard of another mysterious suitor called number two gets killed saving her. She feels increasingly guilty and motivated because of him.
    The emperor gets taken advantage of a lot cause he doesn’t know how to deal with her.
    She falls into a river off a bridge cause of the ancient ice cube taking revenge.
    She also shocks and simultaneously annoys everybody at a coming of age slash marriage matching party.

I can remember all these details and most of the plot. But I can’t remember the name of the title. Or any significant characters names. The only one that sticks out is that the fan base called the thousand year old suitor the ancient ice cube.

2. 3xtBlade

3xtBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it’s Poisoning the World, the secret service mysterious doctor is a young beastly Wife. I remember it correlates with the ice cube guy, the ginseng, the Qilin, and the No.2 who died if I’m not wrong. Not very sure about the rest of the details

Jeonjkook likes this.
  3. Fundle

Fundle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats it! Thank you:)

4. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the novel i drop after reading till ch 453 :ROFLMAO: