Japanese And September will come without you

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Deleted member 343051, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name:And September will come without you(そして、君のいない九月がくる)
    Raw Link: link
    NU Link:none

Description:
    A bitter summer vacation that began with the death of a friend. We travel with a ghost.
    With the ghost boy as our guide, we set out on a journey to follow in the footsteps of the dead Keita. What each of us exposes on our journey are our feelings for the deceased. Regrets. Lies. Malice. Jealousy. Secrets. Love. What is the truth behind Keita's death, as it gradually becomes clear.
    If I were to be told that the world that I have been living in for the past sixteen years was actually created just five minutes ago. You may argue, "What nonsense, you just said it's been 16 years and a bit. However, such a memory may also have been created five minutes ago, so it is not a denial - a slightly cryptic theory. I was stunned to hear the words of my homeroom teacher, "Keita Yuki has passed away.
    Then, for some reason, I remembered the story of the Five Minutes Before World Hypothesis. It was Keita who told me about it. At the time I heard the story, I could understand it, but I could not accept it. There was no way that Keita's existence, who had been like a sister and brother to me since I was a little girl, could have been something as simple as something that had been burned into my memory five minutes ago.But now, I feel like I can accept that story.Maybe Keita never existed in the first place.
    Maybe the world was created just five minutes ago, and Keita existed as a part of the setting, but for some reason, she was pretended to be dead. God's whim.That seemed to make more sense to me. Keita was dead. I couldn't believe it. Half of my memories of the past sixteen years and a bit have Keita's face always in them.
    Half of the world is made up of Keita. So when Keita dies, it means that half of me dies.That day, I was half dead.No one can deny that the world was created five minutes ago, but Keita's death was more than proven by the field evidence, the latest science, and the funeral ritual.
    It seemed that he had fallen off a cliff. There was a possibility that she had committed suicide, but judging from the situation at the scene, she must have simply stepped off the cliff and fallen. I thought it was an uncharacteristic way for Keita to die. Death is an unreasonable thing, and I'm sure no one can choose a "typical" way to die. I'm not going to go to Keita's funeral.There were a lot of students at Keita's funeral. I knew he had a lot of friends, but I was really surprised.
    There were many of them. Boys and girls. Everyone was crying, from little kindergarteners to college-aged brothers. If it were just the faces, it might have looked like a graduation ceremony. But everyone was wearing mourning clothes, and on the eve of the ceremony was not a microphone giving a speech, but Keita's pure white coffin.Keita's face was calm. Maybe that's how she was made to look. I don't know much about it, though. She looks like she's smiling. But she was too quiet and too pale. It doesn't suit Keita. He smiles in a more mischievous way.
    I'm not sure what to say, but I'm going to say it....... No tears came out. I'm not sure what to make of this. I'm not sure what to do, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it. I pushed the pillow flower into Keita's folded hands and quickly withdrew my hands. The back of Keita's hand, which I touched for a moment, was as cold as if it were made of ice. I was scared. It was more than sadness. In front of me.

Why It Should Get Picked Up:its a sad light novel and the author is quite famous

2. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    So will October and it's free candy!

Deleted member 343051 likes this.
  3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link