Discussion Andur's fictions

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Jojo775, Aug 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Lushwf

Lushwf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read three or four Andur works, though i can't recall the titles atm, but I do remember why I started to lose interest in reading his works.

He mostly wrote (few years back) what started as strong (OP/ or at least very capable or independent) male leads who slowly become masochistic whipped men to their female leads/love interests. They struggle to maintain equal status in the relationship, or at least only come to prominence when it's a relatively strong plot point taking place. Compounding onto that Andur liked/likes? to make his women physically OP to the male being power/sciency/magic OP. Can you see where I'm going with this when you consider the points above?

I will agree however with what has been mentioned already that he does complete all started works and his grammar and word choice weren't what I would consider uncomfortable or awkward.

(Last time was nearly two years ago, so all of this with a grain of salt and see for yourself yeah?)

Jojo775 likes this.
  2. DarknessWolf

DarknessWolf The Neutral, The Chaotic, Summoner, Lone Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    :coffee:
    True reason is that his series are complete!
    Most authors in RRL only have 1 series finished at most others are well dropped or disappeared!

3. Chronos Bee

Chronos Bee Descendant of Sloth

Reading List:
    Link
    It isnt a masterpiece or anything but his work is decent. Andur has a formula for his novel but in different settings and they share the same universe so here and there you can find some Aha! moment which is pretty neat. The comedy and romance is pretty great too, no harem. And his works are finished, which is a major plus. As a matter of fact i binge read all his novel and i have to say other than the one where the main character is female all his works are similar.

Another thing is that i like how he deals with reincarnation, thats the main theme of his novels. Only the body dies, the soul enter a "river" and after a amount of time the soul reincarnates into another body, can be boy or girl but with the last life memory temporary "locked".

If you like reincarnation story then i think you should check it out.

Sabruness and mir like this.
  4. Jellyfish 00

Jellyfish 00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its has convincing type of logic system which make believable.

Sabruness likes this.
  5. MostlyBlue

MostlyBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like his writing style.

6. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    If you enjoy reading one of his novels then you'll like most of them. I think that's why some really like Andur. Since there's a lot of novels and he doesn't randomly drop them. So if you like his writing then you can enjoy a whole bunch of novels.

Sabruness likes this.
  7. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here. I really liked "Until Death..?" but towards the end the way the story was told seemed to change, the ridiculousness factor seemed like it was multiplied, I wasn't happy with that. I read a 2nd one, but it went a similar way, so I stopped reading Andur's stories after that.

8. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm. . .
    well i guess Andurs got some works that are rather good compared to the lots,
    and that's why his name is well remembered. . .:hmm::hmm::hmm:

PS: and welp this manga maybe a good story if it has a novel. . . Yuusha Goikkou no Kaerimichi
    but hell, maybe it should just stay as a manga so that one can have all the feels~

9. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't judging the genre but admit that whilst I thought webnovrl my hands missed typing it. As for wuxiaworld, it is because the novels that inspired ren to Translate and eventually make a site were mostly wuxias.

jolly-crow likes this.