Spoiler Angelic lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2020-11-16_21-13-0.jpeg

Korean title: 엔졀 릭이디
    Summary:
    Angela was my friend. I wanted to give anything to her, who I thought more precious than my own family. And I eventually turned Angela, a lowly aristocrat from the countryside, into the flower of the capital society.
    But it was betrayal that came back. She sold me and my family to become an imperial princess. "..did you have to go this far?"
    "Because I wanted you to be unhappy. I wanted to take your whole life away." But when I thought I had died under the guillotine, I was surprisingly back in the past.
    "Oh, hello. My name is Angela Vito..."
    "You're Angela! Nice to meet you. Everyone was waiting for you." With a bright smile, I held her hands together again.

I found this on Instagram and apparently it’s going to be a manhwa, does anyone have spoilers or sum ?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    lostross, AnnHime, Shyde and 18 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Angelic Lady/엔젤릭 레이디 Spoilers

Table of Contents
    Questions
    Links

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
  3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Read in a review(not 100% accurate)
    So FL is the only daughter of a marquis who has a father who is the vice president of the military.
    One day, she brings Angela, the daughter of a knight who saved her father's life on the battlefield.
    Angela's parents all passed away, so they will support and take care of them in the future.
    FL fell in love with Angela's angelic beauty at a glance, and she loved her like her own sister.
    Using FL as a foothold, Angela, a low-ranking aristocrat from the countryside, climbed to the position of the flower of the social world.
    But what came back was a betrayal accusation..
    FL was executed and returns to the past.
    The ML is Dane Hesperorod- 1st Prince who unfortunately did not become emperor in the past timeline.
    The FL is Jaina Belceter
    The reason that made Angela the crown princess was because of a maid, who is a witch.
    Raven(crown prince)fell in love with Angela because of Angela's witch's medicine before the reincarnation and makes Angela his crown princess. In the current timeline, Raven is still in love with Angela by the witch's medicine.
    Empress Helia didn't like the way her son was being controlled by Angela, so at first she tried to kill Angela. Raven puts Angela as her maid in the Imperial Palace. While they had a trip, Dane(our ML)managed to destroy the spirit stone, a problem that could not solve.The approval rating of the 1st Prince goes up tremendously.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  4. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. LilyMe1201

LilyMe1201 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did MC obtain her revenge?

6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers. I... honestly have trouble accepting people like Angela exist. I won't turn a blind eye to it sure, but I'd rather have the jealous stepsister or friend, anything else with a viable excuse to harm MC and her entire family. I know era wise, we can consider it as a cutthroat like society but seriously? After all MC and her family did for you?

8. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can any one spoile
    Who is our ml ?? Is he the prince ?and how did our fl get her revenge?

Gothita likes this.
  9. Mina san

Mina san Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers. :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

12. bananaanna

bananaanna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So from what I've seen.

Angela hated MC since day one, and even as MC lost her fiance and lots of things for her, even as she knew deep down Angela was the causant of everything:blobcry:... She still chose to believe in her:blobneutral:. In the day of her death Angela confessed eveything and tells her she partly has fault as Angela was hurt by her sympathy and pity. So MC comes back on the day Angela arrives to her home, and MC decided to destroy her life just as Angela destroyed hers:blob_thor:. She began by gaining the support of the staff in her mansion, since she didn't had their loyalty before, and by setting up things for Angela. Basically pretending to be all nice and innocent in front of everyone and setting up Angela so that she becomes hated (she prepared her a pink room knowing Angela's hate of it, and Angela shouted her discontent at first glance hence earning a bad impression from the staff). Also she got rid of her maid by triggering the jelousy of another maid.

The other maid set Angela's maid by telling her to pick MC mother's clock and as she was doing it, the head maid saw her and accused her of robbing the clock. Angela tried to defend her and she went to the marquis to ask that the maid stays but was denied. -Apparently getting rid of the maid was important because she was super loyal to Angela.:hmm:

13. Deleted member 295392

Deleted member 295392 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this may sound a little dumb....but she isn't the same maid,is she?:blobhyperthink::blobsleepless:

aboni_06 and Rania want to QT like this.
  14. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I'm gonna spoil manhwa until chapter 8
    As we know Jayna was betrayed by Angela in her first life, and used her family heirloom to turn back time.
    It's explained the family heirloom contained the tears/blood or whatever of a dragon and it's able to grant a wish to the members of the family.

Jaina turns back in time just before Angela arrived to the mansion and the first thing she does is to get maids on her side. Jayna's father has an honour debt to Angela's father so he promised to take care of her. Angela arrives to the mansion with her maid Rona.

To get Angela in maid's bad side Jayna gives her a pink room (a colour Angela hates) and since she expresses her disgust the maids are mad over the efforts wasted. Then Jayna and Angela drink tea in a temporal room and Angela pays close attention to the Jayna's empty cup so it' s hinted tea may have something. Jayna states to her maid they have to get ride of Rona

Jayna gives Angela the most strict ettiquete's teacher since in the previous life she gave a compassionate one who helped Angela and didn't berated her. Jayna mentions Angela never learned proper ettiquete and instead her clumsy ways were made popular in last life.

Angela isn't happy so she asks Jayna to change teacher. Jayna mentions she gave her that teacher since this one also gave lessons to the possible crown princesses and ask Angela: don't you wanna be like crown princess? Ofc since Angela is greedy and wants to be the most important woman is easy to manipulate. Jayna explains Angela the 2nd prince is the crown prince candidate since the 1st one is sickly.

Something happens and Rona is accused of trying to steal Jayna's mother watch. Jayna's used Emily (a maid) jealousy to get her to frame Rona. Rona is expelled of the house. Angela goes crying to father's studio but Jayna presents her father the broken watch so he will not be swayed.

Jayna assures Angela she will help her to get Rona in the mansion latter and meanwhile she will give her money and a place to live. Angela and Rona say things about Jayna in their language something like: at least this stupid girl give us some money, don't worry i'll use her to get you back. What they don't know is that Jayna learned the language previous life due to an embroidery Angela gave her that had a phrase in this language. Angela told Jayna it said something nice and when Jayna's maid investigated the real meaning was: easy to use or something like that.

Jayna's fiance Cassel (a duke's son iirc) comes home. He fell in love with Angela last life so Jayna is prepared for his betrayal, but unlike previous life Angela doesn't have any interest in meeting, which makes Jayna questions if Angela is the same. They met anyway. But after speaking with Angela Jayna confirms it isn't like Angela is also reborn is just that the first life she aimed at Cassel at the beginning since she didn't know the 2nd prince existed, and that in this life Angelas' aim anyway is to be the empress.

15. Deleted member 295392

Deleted member 295392 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh!!! There is a manhwa!!!! I just saw it a few minutes ago
    Here(if you are interested) :
    -redacted-

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2020
  16. jeinpo

jeinpo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    translate from colors_team_scan, credits to them
    [
    It should be noted that Rona was practically the mastermind after Angela's actions, Angela's obsession with the Belchesters is because of her mother, she was in love with Jayna's father but, he married Jayna's mother so Angela's mother married a baron (Angela's father) who turned out to be an abuser, so Angela's mother kept telling her that they should live like Belchester, because of that idea, Angela begins to study things about medicine with several purposes, among those, taking care of her mother and using that knowledge to try to poison Jayna with some cookies (Jayna's mother is the one who eats them and dies) later Angela's mother dies and Angela kills her father, then forges an adoption letter to enter the Belchester family.
    Angela clearly paid for everything she did, although her life from the beginning was miserable, she did not know how to read or write, nor did she know any etiquette despite being a noble lady, the little she knew about letters was the occasions that she sneaked into the studio From her father, the only person Angela could trust was Rona, as she was the only one who spent time and cared for her.
    the male lead is Dan, the first prince who in his first life died ill, with traumas and lack of affection by the imperial family, in the second life does not die, falls in love with Jayna at first sight when he was chasing a rabbit in the forest, they become friends, She learns that he is the first prince when he defends her in an argument that she was losing to Angela. Thanks to Rabbit and Jayna, he begins to heal his emotional and physical wounds.
    Jayna avoids her "fiancé" knowing that he was not entirely guilty of his attitude in her past life, but she pushes him aside.
    on one occasion both (angela and Jayna) work in a hospital, Dan infiltrates posing as a commoner, Angela treats him badly for being a commoner, while Jayna treats him in the best way and is happy for his recovery, Angela tries to save to the princess (as she did in the first life) but Jayne gives her the wrong medicine, so when Angela was about to give it to the princess, Jayne appears to save the life of the princess and win her favor.

]

17. LilyMe1201

LilyMe1201 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG thank you for all the spoilers everyone ❤️❤️❤️
    Can't get enough, i want moarrrr

18. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the witch ? I mean that is a tough opponent. How do they get rid of her ? Does the second prince break free from the witch's medicine effect ?

19. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry do you have the raw link?

20. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

where did you read it? do you have link of translated novel and raw manhwa?

chlobunny and Runa-chan like this.