Spoiler Angelic lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Nov 16, 2020.

1. aahee

aahee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Harace: “You didn’t help me just because of Sir Dylan, right?”
    • Jayna knew what Harace was asking of her. It wasn’t just because of Sir Dylan that Jayna got involved. Dylan is special to Harace. So she helped because it would help her get closer to Harace.
    • Harace: “But still, I truly thank you, Lady Jayna. One day, I will repay this debt, this I swear on my honor.
    • Is it possible for us to become friends?”
    • Jayna is glad to hear this. This was originally her goal in the first place, and seeing how Harace was truly happy, it was a good goal to have. “Of course, I’d be happy to have Lady Harace as a friend.”
    • Harace: “Oh my, I’m glad to hear this. Then... what if we have nicknames for each other?
    • It’s... embarrassing to say but I don’t have close friends to call them dearly by a nickname.”
    • Jayna didn’t have anyone to call her by a nickname as well as a child. Dane calls her “Jay” but thats different since she was hiding her identity.
    • Harace: “Call me Hes from now on. What should I call you? Jay? Jina?”
    • Jayna: “Please call me Jay from now on.”
    • Afterwards, Jayna heads home. Since the trial ended fast, she has a lot of free time.
    • Bunny: “I have to go to the lakeside to meet someone! Let's go to the lakeside!”
    • Jayna: “Do you want to play?”
    • Bunny: “No, not that!”
    • Jayna: “I’ll play after I write this letter”
    • Bunny: “I have to meet someone at the lakeside... How annoying!”
    • Anna: “Are you writing the letter? What about some drinks while you work, my lady?”
    • The bunny sees their chance and sits in the teacup. Anna deducts that the bunny wants to go the lakeside seeing how they sat in the teacup.
    • Theres a lot of people at the lakeside. The bunny goes off to find Dane and Jayna is about to leave, seeing how Dane was sleeping peacefully but the bunny chose violence to wake Dane up.
    • Dane knows Jayna is a Bellechateur. Then whats Dane?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  2. aahee

aahee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi everyone, hope yall are doing well :)
    • Jayna: "Is Rona not from South Valley?"
    • Angela stutters. She is obviously very flustered at this sudden questioning.
    • Jayna thinks to herself that Angela would not be able to reply quickly. How can she reveal the fact that Rona is actually from the Southern Continent?
    • Angela: "Um... So, you see... Rona's hometown is actually a bit further down than the South Valley. Her hometown's population is actually smaller than you think, so the chances of meeting someone from there in the capital is very small...
    • Also... Even as I think about it, this letter... I don't think Rona wrote it at all."
    • Jayna (our gaslighting queen): "What? Angela... How could you think of something like that. Is this not Rona's handwriting?"
    • Angela: "This is Rona's handwriting, but...! It's possible that someone forged her handwriting...! Someone is definitely impersonating her!" Angela is just throwing the biggest temper tantrum lmfao
    • Jayna was momentarily surprised at how quickly Angela deduced the whole situation correctly. But our gaslighting queen is always one step ahead.
    • Jayna (lighthearted tone): "The handwriting is a forgery? Where did you even get that idea... Don't tell me that you've done that before."
    • That strikes a nerve with Angela.
    • Jayna becomes uneasy. What is this? It was just a lighthearted joke, but Angela looked weird. Did she really do this at one point? If so, then when? Did she send a letter posing as Jayna to someone else? But if she did that, then she would be caught immediately.
    • Anna said that a handwriting forgery it was a method more common amongst wealthy commoners than nobles.
    • Angela would not be able to do that in the Capitol since impersonating a noble was impossible. Then, did she impersonate someone in the South Valley...?
    • Just exactly what did Angela do?
    • Angela learned from an early age to help those sick and in need from Baron Vito, who used his fortune to help those in need.
    • Jayna grits her teeth, thinking that she knew everything there was about Baron Vito...
    • Jayna: "But, I believe that this letter is real. There's no reason that Rona's kidnappers would send a fake letter saying that she was alright."
    • Angela: "They could have been looking for money. They may be expecting that as a noble, I would pay for her ransom."
    • Jayna: "That's not possible, they would have sent a ransom letter."
    • Angela: "O-Or... Lady Rose or Lady Louise could still have some resentment against me and have plotted this!"
    • Jayna: "Haha... I'm not taking their side but they're not the type of people to do something like this."
    • If you think about it carefully, doesn't it sound ridiculous? Isn't that why you're so speechless?
    • Jayna: "You said earlier that it was impossible for Rona to meet someone from her hometown, right?"
    • Angela: "Yes..."
    • Jayna: "That may be the case, but Rona is in the capital right now not her hometown. The possibility that she could meet someone is low but not zero. It is possible that her letter is true.
    • Since it's hard to meet someone from her hometown, perhaps she did not want to miss this chance?"
    • Even going as far to just send you a letter and immediately leave.
    • Angela: "... I guess... That is possible..."
    • Jayna: "That's right~ So don't worry and let's wait it out. When she returns, I'll tell her to come to the Bellechateur Marquisate immediately."
    • Angela: "Wait a minute...! You don't have to go as far to write a reply to her. Rather than that... So... So like..."
    • Jayna: "Should I just look into where she is?"
    • Angela: "...! Can you do that?"
    • Jayna: "Of course I should do that. It's you of all people who's asking me of this. I'll send some people to go look for her."
    • Angela: "Thank you..."
    Scene Change.
    • Some talking.
    • Jayna: "It wasn't there?!"
    • Anna: "Yes. Ellie cleaned the whole house but she said she didn't see anything. Perhaps the medicine is not in the house to begin with?"
    • But there's no reason for the medicine to not be in the house.
    • Jayna: "Should we just ask Rona directly where it is?
    • Didn't you not ask her last time because you didn't think you would get an answer? It was like that last time, but now we have the information we need." *not sure about this translation.
    • With that information, they could interrogate Rona. They could get an unexpected answer out of Rona this way as well.
    • Jayna: "Alright. Should we go to her right away?"
    • Anna: "Yes, I will show you the way!"
    Scene change to a raggedy ass house.
    • Jayna wonders if this is the place where Rona is being held. The smell is quite...
    • Anna: "My lady, Rona is in the basement. Should I show you the way?"
    • The basement...
    • Jayna: "Anna, I'm sorry to ask you of this, but is there any way you could bring Rona here to me?"
    • Anna: "Of course I could bring her here. Then, please wait in the inside room."
    • Jayna still has some trauma over being locked in the imperial dungeon. She was just pretending to be okay, but she can't even go near a basement. But she'll be okay soon this time, like the other times.
    • But... she notices something.
    End Chapter.

See you next week! :)

3. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for the summary. I wonder how Jayna will do with Rona after this? Will she going to kill Rona?

4. aahee

aahee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember reading that
    when Jayna visited Rona for interrogation, Rona finds out that Jayna came back from the future. Rona commits suicide after this and Jayna covers this up by forging another letter that she went on vacation. Not too sure though, I would love to read the novel translation one day.

5. AliSakurai

AliSakurai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know hpw angela was finally caught and her fate?

6. aahee

aahee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh no i thought that ch 58 was uploaded too thats really weird. basically
    Jayna and Ellie collaborate to hide the bracelet under her pillow. The next day, Angela makes a huge fuss about losing her bracelet and shes adamant that someone might’ve stolen it because she would never treat something that His Majesty the Emperor had given her so carelessly. Ellie reports that she had looked through Angela’s room and did not find it. It was rather strange. Jayna gives permission to look through the whole house now.

The Head Maid and Jayna go over where they have looked but Ellie interrupts once more. They haven’t looked through Jayna or her parents room. The Head Maid is enraged at Ellie’s shamelessness and even suggesting the idea that one of the Marquess’ family had stolen it.

But Jayna clears the idea. They were free to look through those rooms as well. She would look through her parent’s room and Anna would look through her room.

Of course, Jayna doesnt find anything in her parents room. Upon returning to the main hall, Ellie speaks up. She had went to Jayna’s room because “Anna might have a hard time searching alone.” There, the bracelet was found. Jayna does not know whats going on but Angela bursts into tears once more.

Angela accuses Jayna of giving her a difficult time. It was framed in a way that made Jayna seem like a conniving bitch. “I felt sorry that I was giving you a hard time all this time, but is this is why you’re doing this to me? Because I’m giving you a hard time? Isn’t this too much?”

end.

honestly the bracelet looks cheap as fuck. like something ud get at a cheap beach tourist shop?? why is it seashells?? just a simple bracelet would have sufficed. anyways see yall soon for ch 60

7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers!

aahee likes this.