Spoiler Angelic lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Celesdreams

Celesdreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WordExcerpt is licensing the novel.
    The official English translation should be out early next year.

Gothita likes this.
  2. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Redvelvetlove

Redvelvetlove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dubi dubi likes this.
  4. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me what happen after chap 15 of the manhwa? The Angela bitch really doesn't realize the purple hair lady in yellow dress is Louise? Or she knows but pretend not to?

Btw, the new cover of the webtoon is kinda similar to 50 tea recipes duchess
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Lovina, Yu07, nielyti and 5 others like this.
  5. Ayo

Ayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me spoilers about what happened at the masquerade tea party in the novel ??? And thank you in advance

Svitlanak and Khadz like this.
  6. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 15

so I don’t think it’s going to help much, because the chapter is already out but in conclusion: in the last life, Angela told jayna that the butler asked for her to come back to the mansion and jayna did it, in the party Angela said some shit about jayna or wanted to make her look like a bad guy. When she came back from the party, She came back crying and jayna asked her, what’s wrong. There she lied that the girls from the party were making fun of her, jayna got angry and the next day, she came uninvited to louise‘s party(idk anymore but one of the noble girls)and Louise was already angry and asked jayna to get out, anyways they fought each other and jayna lost her face in the society, all because of Angela.in this new life, Angela told jayna the same, that the Butler asked her to come back. Jayna pretended to go back but before the party, she and Louise collaborated to find out what Angela would/was saying on the party about jayna. Louise gave jayna a drink, that would change her appearance.Then, later Louise went to Angela and Angela asked if she was Louise, when jayna literally told her how Louise looks like(purple hair, yellow dress). Angela said to Louise,that jayna told her to be cautious around Louise and mentioned a noble girl who did suicide (probably a friend from Louise), Louise told her from whom she knows the information and she lied and said that she got the information from jayna. I guess that’s why Louise was mad at jayna in the last life.

7. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    She knows its her, but she is pretending not to and is bad mouthing Jahyna on purpose to ruin her name, that Jahnya called her a bitchy power slut behind her back who pushes people to suicide.

This is what happened last time too, she removed Jahyna from the party, lied to Lousi ( the social queen), went home crying pretending Lousie called her a bumpkin and shamed marquiss family, jahyna like a retard went to lousie and fought with her who was mad over being called a murderor and tells jah to get out, but she slaps her instead and form that moment itself Jahyna died a social death.

Now Jahy already told lousie she would spread rumors about her and is just listening to angela spout bullshit

Shyde, komo komo, Ceilo27 and 16 others like this.
  8. Asir

Asir New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can i read the novel please??

Just_One_More_Chapter likes this.
  9. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s the million dollar question

10. summy

summy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tocsoda dot co dot kr/product/productView?brcd=76M2007147418

don't forget to change dot part

This is the one of official raw link. But for sign up there is a lot of process like you need an acc from another website and for another website acc you need naver acc

11. summy

summy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading novel rn. I will read 10 chapters following chapter 15 of manhwa and I will write here what happens.

12. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When would you be able to post it. And thanks

13. talexus93

talexus93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is really sad and unfortunate. Carsel was a victim as well it seems. I’m glad he got this outcome. I was confused because some comments were saying her ex-fiancé was executed, and I thought that was completely unfair. But I’m glad he is alive and trying to find his happiness.

14. talexus93

talexus93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg the author or AE should be ashamed of themselves. I had to drop the whole thing when I found out Ruve was the ML. Tia legit had straight up PTSD from that man. She fainting left and right from the mere sight of him, avoided him her whole second life, but still manages to fall in love with him! Like what! Jayne didn’t experience nowhere near as much as Tia did and she still said that she couldn’t do it because she was just that hurt from the betrayal.

rhymeep, Yahyah, Plum2112 and 3 others like this.
  15. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So isn't Jayne 'the villian' for Angela in this timeline. So if Angela reincarnates in the next timeline then she will again do bad things to make Jayne suffer and become villian for jayne. So both are in the wrong. Right?

16. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    No, Angela is already two time murderer in this timeline aswell - Jahyna mother and Her own father.
    She will be always the villainous bitch she is.

And hey, it isnt jahyna doing stuff on purpose to bring her ruin, she is just turning the stuff angela does backfire on her.

Jahyna has nothing wrong done, She had her mother die due to her both lives, had her life destroyed,father killed while she gave up her everything to the bitch.
    While angela is petty vengeful bitch in both lives with no motive of to bring ruin to them from very start, She won't re-incarnate because that is her ending she deserves.

Shey_04, Yahyah, BananaChi and 13 others like this.
  17. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the whole twist that Jayna wasn't an idiot for believing Angela in the first timeline, it was literally because she was drugged by that love potion.
    Considering how Jayna's own reputation went more & more downhill while Angela became popular with the very same people who she turned against Jayna, but Jayna would STILL refuse to believe evidence that Angela was evil even after finding out that Angela was trashtalking her in a foreign language right in front of her face & whatnot....

I feel like it makes the whole bit about forgiving the ex-fiance more believable since yeah, he was also unbelievably unreasonable in timeline 1, but hey, he was drugged too! The whole love drug bit was mentioned early on, so it doesn't feel like a cop-out like with SOME villainess stories where the abusive ex was only abusive cuz "huurr durr i was brainwashed & you just never noticed" or cuz "the heroine pandered to my ego unlike YOU Miss Independent Capable WOMAN who makes me, a MAN, feel inferior. See THIS is a lady who knows when to cry, lean on me & stay in the kitchen instead of making me actually IMPROVE myself as a person!".