Spoiler Angelic lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jayna did the right thing. Having a shitty past doesn't give u the right to murder others. On that basis, I feel no pity for either her or her mother. I feel a bit pitiful towards the father as he became that way due to experiences in war but he is still a bad person though not as hateful as the mother and daughter pair.

2. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still fault the mother and daughter pair. The mother could have resolved the abuse by gaining sympathy to others and then ask the king to desolve their marriage. But, she didn't and even when married she coveted the man of someone else. Their murder and forgery cannot be forgiven either. When both parents died, the daughter after forging the adoption paper could have lived happily but she was really jealous of the MC. It's not the complete fault of her upbringing. She herself decided to blame others because MC received all the things she didn't. She is just that self-centered and selfish. She got a prince, jayna's reputation and family was already destroyed and she was in prison but she had to go as far as to kill her! By that time, she did not even care about the dukedom anymore. In other words she's a villainess through and trough. Just like someone else said, she is like the foolish Rasta. Both brought in their well-deserved downfall with their own hands.

3. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree with you. That'sone of the reasons why I like this novel so much.

I think the PTSD from star reborn:the queen's return was done well too. In that MC was very scared of 2nd ml but because he saved her from orphanage, protected her reputation and from others (except himself) and he was the reason she was able to safely reincarnate, she did not take revenge on him. She simply became cold and Indifferent with him. This manga/novel is one of the rare ones where the MC ends with the white hair ml instead of the black haired one.

4. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with almost everything you said save for the king. If he allowed someone to judge him, it would be similar to giving others the right to judge royalty when normally royalty judges evil crimes. This would be bad for future kings as the people might feel they have the right to judge a king (Kings have lots of enemies who wants to snatch their throne) if that were to happen, future kings might be framed. Remember in that era there's no parliament but the 2nd to power is probably the church. The very church which might want to usherp the power of royalties. Its okay for royalties to judge and punish the church as they form part of the citizens under their jurisdiction but the opposite would give too much power to the church and religion and in later times the church could use that power in the name of religion to justify their evil. It's more difficult to deal with that kind of villain than the king.

5. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    To add, a king, who is the leader of nobility would be expected to have such a high amount of pride that he would rather kill himself than lose face. The Japanese used to have this attitude historically. Death is permissible but losing face is not. If he loses face, he will be seen as weak, and what group of people or society want to see that in their leader. At the very least, what he could offer is his son a clean slate to rule and his society a new ruler...perhaps to help lessen the blow to the family name. His name could be forgotten in time but the family, in a noble's mind, endures as Tyiwn Lannister once said.

Celebrianna, Lovina and Khadz like this.
  6. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious does anyone know what happened to Angela and Carsiel in the first timeline after the MC died?

7. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn with every passing chapter, angela becomes more hateable and tortureable, what a bitch to intentionally bring up someones trauma in their face while pretending to be innocent, her act of being an insufferable bitch is really good to point of making me wanna punch her face through the screen. -_-

Shyde, engengeng19, Yu07 and 7 others like this.
  8. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I don't pity her when MC rub her trauma in her face with the pink room
    As someone who suffers from a trauma herself, she should have at least felt similar to that noble but instead decided to remind her of her trauma. She deserves every harm that comes her way.

Yahyah, beazacha, engengeng19 and 7 others like this.
  9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, Angela is really OP and shouldn't be jealous of mc.
    She's the greatest beauty of the empire, smart and knowledgeable in healing. The only things she's missing are status and parents. Using her own abilities fairly, she could've married high without a love potion.
    I kinda admire her for her skills...if only she wasn't evil.

Hmm, that love potion is also TOOO OP. The fact that not even true love can counter it...At least if they looked hypnotized or obsessed or sth. But they look and act as if genuinely in love. Rona should've made it big with such a revolutionary and miraculous potion:blobwink:

@ainosz Why did Rona kill herself after finding out mc is protected by the holy dragon?

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
    Yahyah, mia-chan, beazacha and 8 others like this.
  10. S3npai Tach1

S3npai Tach1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler for the side Chapter please:blob_plusone::aww:

11. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what's nice about this novel that I really like? It's the fact that the MC didn't fall again to the fiance once again like any other regression stories. The fact that she just noped out, it's refreshing to see/read like even though things were different she still choose not to love him again and opted to find new love. Like girl, you're the queen.

The downside is that former fiance was also a victim of circumstances, both the first and current timeline.

Yanya, BananaChi, beazacha and 12 others like this.
  12. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened in the first timeline after MC died (or went into the past)? Because it's a pretty common trope in Asian literature to explain what happened after the death of the MC.

13. ZiggyMacxX

ZiggyMacxX Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 18 is out

Ainslynn likes this.
  14. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    oo our ML is a cutie , more cute than Jahyna fo so

15. Shiro0309

Shiro0309 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope Carsel to be happy. He deserved every better things. I do want him to be together with the FL because he truly loves her but I know even though I dont have any experiences with traumas that it is not something to taken granted for. I do hope both of them will have a happy ending

16. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today I started reading the manhwa and after that I read the spoilers. After reading this Angela's deeds I am feeling that I am about to nosebleed because of high pressure. I have seen worse antagonist than her but I think she became special because of it. :blobjoy::blobdead:

17. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know if it is true but MC thought that the queen? used Angela to destroyed her family since they have the military power. So basically after MC and family death there is a high probability of the queen country invation. Mc thought that Angela would never get help for the queen and destroy her family if she knew the queen's plan, since Angela wanted to be the most powerful woman. If the country is annihilated(? she would have nothing.

TripleColor96, Selin, Shyde and 25 others like this.
  18. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it possible after the MC died the queen disposed her?

Shey_04 likes this.
  19. pam98

pam98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes. I mean the queen’s goal from the start was to lead the country to ruins. If I remember correctly was bc she is from the Holy county? I don’t remember the name but like the corrupt people there wanted to make that country the only powerful country existing. So yep, basically she used Angela just for that purpose

20. Tiffy144

Tiffy144 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nó là a dark story to me, after all