Recommendations Anime, movies and series fanfictions

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Luciiaf, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Luciiaf

Luciiaf Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Recommend me your best Fanfiction about Anime, Movies or Series. I will leave the requirements that the fanfic must have as a minimum to be able to recommend it:

1) The protagonist must be yes or yes an original male character (OMC). Honestly, I like stories that have a male lead character a lot more.

2) No Romance / No Harem (I don't recommend Fanfiction to have romance or harem, I really hate it and it gets too heavy when you have two of these genres)

3) The story must be many chapters or at least exceed 150k words.

• This is not a requirement, it is additional information for people who like Yaoi and have novels that meet all the above requirements, but the story has Yaoi. In my personal opinion, it doesn't bother me that they recommend stories that yaoi has as long as you don't focus too much on them and focus more on the story.

4) Last requirement but not so important, this is more for personal taste than for other things. I wish the male lead had dark hair. Excuse me, this requirement may seem silly but it is a personal taste if you understand me (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

I remind you again that the story does not have to have Yaoi but if it does it does not bother me. Those are all the requirements in advance thank you very much for taking the time to read all this