Spoiler Ankoku Kishi Monogatari ~Yuusha wo Taosu Tameni Maou ni Shoukansaremashita~

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Casanova, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she did as it's implied she isn't virgin, because she says, crap I wish I wasn't horny that night when she remembers she slept with mc. But then later she's happy because she got pregnant with mc child.

Eddy andres likes this.
  2. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but as far as I read rena never had any relationships with a man so I think she's a virgin till she done it with MC and what's more reiji sounds happy when he (misunderstood) when rena said she loves the man from the otherworld. and after that there's chiyuki said it's unexpected for rena to love reiji so I think they Didnt have relationship before. and I just wonder if she did it with reiji when pretending on relationship with reiji

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    Eddy andres likes this.
  3. Shadowhawkstar

Reading List:
    Link
    True cause I did mtl it it's not 100% accurate.

4. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but do you think this will enter the polygamy route? but I'm a bit confused with your previous statement does it mean you think she's not a virgin and did it with reiji?

5. FTBoluser

FTBoluser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rena never snu snu´d with Reiji, and was always complaining that there are pretty but unfaithful gods or ugly and faithful like Modes, so she should be a virgin. She even wants to kill Reiji but he is too strong for that.

Eddy andres and Shadowhawkstar like this.
  6. Shadowhawkstar

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it might go polygamy route cause Rena just revealed that kouki, Rena and MC's child, is the MC's child. As in, he had no idea he existed. Problem is he can't tell his son that he's his father or else kouki will follow his father to nargol. I can also expect Rena wanting mc to kill reiji sometime in the future.

Eddy andres likes this.
  7. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well shirone's not bad though with some developement i think she could become a rather good heroine too. but probably a bit weak that's why need some development in this aspect too while the other one I hope for is kyoko, kaya and tess for chiyuki I think she needs more interaction cause she's saved 3 times and she already see his pp btwand she still not fall for kuroki yet

8. ed20

ed20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way the story is going I think totona,(doesn remember her translated name and google dont translate names well) the one from the elios library, will became a heroine first than someone from the hero harem

Eddy andres likes this.
  9. FTBoluser

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefare Totona over Shirone and I'm not sure but I think she already slept with mc. She said something about already being a couple.

Eddy andres likes this.
  10. ed20

ed20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She did, she and her friend from egypt like kingdom, but I'm talking about she following him like kuna do

Eddy andres likes this.
  11. FTBoluser

Reading List:
    Link
    The friend slept with mc too? Don´t think I read anything like that. If Totona would follow mc she would have to break off with her mother and accept liking the same man as Rena and so on.

Eddy andres likes this.
  12. ed20

ed20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was with totona in the bedroom and I didn see anything as she leaving, so I think she slept too, and isn the same man as Rena but the Same man as kuna, she is even worse than Rena when mc is the matter, and what Im talking about her following the mc is, the possibility is higher than shirone

Eddy andres and FTBoluser like this.
  13. ed20

ed20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This comments made me remember one of the most satisfying moments of this novel
    Enemy god"you cant defeat me"
    Totona"my knight is much stronger than you and can defeat you"
    Reiji smiles
    Totona"come my knight"
    Kuroki removes his disguise,
    Reiji face changes to fear and deception
    I keep smiling for 3 days looking like a crazy guy, luck I was on vacation

14. FTBoluser

Reading List:
    Link
    For me it was the fight in arc 5.
    Chiyuki "we have to stop Reiji otherwise he will kill the mc"
    Mc blasts Reiji through the ramparts.

That and when Rena stopped the mc.

Eddy andres and ed20 like this.
  15. ed20

ed20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one kuna "hacks" the "tv magic" to show Reiji losing? This one is nice too,
    And when one of them comments "he did all of this without even draw the sword what would happen if he draws?"

Rena saying "bothersome" about reiji and ignoring him

16. keny2020j

keny2020j Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC already manage the harem just that Shirone can't accept the reality. She is quite looking down on MC and her possession tendency is quite bad. She is the reason why MC avoided by other girl in their original world.

Totona din't know that Rena already slept with MC and putting her hope on MC against Rena

Eddy andres likes this.
  17. FTBoluser

Reading List:
    Link
    Shirone is kinda dumb and possesive but MC was unpopular not because of her. He can't hide his perverted face when looking at girls.
    Nobody knows about Rena with MC. Nobody would think she got together with the enemy/modes ally, or with someone fugly like modes. Few know MC is an ikemen. They all think that a friend of Modes is as ugly as Modes.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Eddy andres likes this.
  18. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me if MC gets a bit better later on the story? I wont read on machine translation because its too painfull for me i usually get all lost but from the translation he seems to be always feel conflicted with things, i do think he has a massive inferior complex but sometimes his actions seems pretty ilogical to me or at least dumb, more like being proactive on how he does things

19. FTBoluser

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC wasn't that conflicted but later on he takes a side. He supports monster more than humans mostly bacause they are the natives and humans the invaders. He also said that he would fight his childhood friend to save his waifu. The complex came because he lost badly against the hero and was more or less dumped by his childhood friend at the same time. But he gets over it little by little.

Eddy andres and Sabruness like this.
  20. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    From both the TL'd chapters, and the spoilers i read on animesuki, it actually is Shirone's fault that girls avoided him. I think it was that she basically stole his ero books or some sort of diary thing and every time a girl showed interest in MC, she'd paint him as a total creepy perv to drive the girls away.

He does get better as he gains waifus and is able to ditch the complex and his lingering feelings for Shirone