Spoiler Ankoku Kishi Monogatari ~Yuusha wo Taosu Tameni Maou ni Shoukansaremashita~

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Casanova, Jun 16, 2018.

1. EnuoFH

EnuoFH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice! Thanks for the info i was a bit hesitant to continue following the novel since ive followed some novels that the mc still have this kinda of personality even after very late in the history and honestly the personality that MC showed so far can be pretty damn annoying to me

2. FTBoluser

FTBoluser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about that shirone, in the narou raws she was a childhood friend with no respect for privacy. Though the original story seemed more dark.

3. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, im not sure which raws the TL is done from nor the spoilers were from. I know there was the super dark original version, then there's the narou version then i think there's a rewritten version posted somewhere else that's the 'current' continued version (at least, i've seen comments mentioning that on the TL site).

So my post might not be particularly accurate but it was somewhat like that.... or something

FTBoluser likes this.
  4. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well I've check the newer version one and quite anxious cause I dont know regena's fate after the "drink" incident

5. FTBoluser

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully she will have a more active role, i also wish the actress/assasin joins mc's harem. I liked the part where Gosu met a more confident/queen Regena.

6. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry if my comment is confusing I speak English and use a translator. I have a couple of questions:

1-which are the versions, I know there is a dark original in which Shirone sleeps with Reiji and is a bit more ... bitch against Kuroki, the sietcode that has been abandoned and the magnet ones that are a version with changes and some other?
    2-what differences there are between the sietcode and the magnet, it is assumed that there are small changes in the story but I am too lazy to read the story from scratch because of changes like that, so I ask for a little help with this matter.
    3-How much is missing for us to reach the arc of rember and the elf?
    4-What will be the reaction of Reiji when he finds out that Kouki is the son of his rival and that even as a child is falling in love with his daughter and he will have it bigger than him.
    5-and talking about how big is the "dragon" at first I thought it was an exaggeration and that they were only about 16 or 20cm but now that I know that kouki has at 5 or 6 years one of 10 or 12cm makes me ask what is the size. we talk about something realistic like 25 or 27 or we enter the kingdom of the immortals, orcs and Africans with 30 or more?

7. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The original was deleted before , and syosetu is just having it's content transferred to magnet for all I know . But other than the website, no difference.

Eddy andres likes this.
  8. FTBoluser

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is stopped at arc 4 in magnet an 9 in narou. The elf from arc 1 shows up again in arc 9.
    Kinda sad that the author stopped, he put an afterword that arc 10 would be a beach episode.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Eddy andres likes this.
  9. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh?

10. Shadowhawkstar

Reading List:
    Link
    It was the very old old version which got rewritten dw about it

FTBoluser likes this.
  11. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. damnedguy

damnedguy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well It seems the magnet one are rewritten or improved but it seems a bit different, could actually just me cause I read it like around a year ago but I found it different

13. keny2020j

keny2020j Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    many of narou webnovel are original more dark and some are even r18+, probably to attract reader but once they are noticed by publisher, they tend to make it to lighter and downgrade it to R15 or lower. maybe due to request by the publisher

FTBoluser likes this.
  14. eZquinn

eZquinn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i finished in syosetu so should i read from the start(the one posted in magnet)

15. FTBoluser

Reading List:
    Link
    If the author is writing it again from the beginning then there must be a reason why. Arc 10 would have been a beach arc but he started it all over. :(:(:cry::cry::cry::(:(

16. eZquinn

eZquinn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No shit!! i just finished 190 something chaps n i have to reread all???woww my lovv for the goodess

FTBoluser likes this.
  17. eZquinn

eZquinn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a small spoiler(useless): the rat demon is a male(duh), he is married annnd has children~ XD

FTBoluser likes this.
  18. Shadowhawkstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol wut seriously?

eZquinn likes this.
  19. Doggotron27

Doggotron27 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know its really annoying that they have this misunderstanding about MC being charmed is happening and its annoying can someone tell if this misunderstanding gets cleared up.

20. FTBoluser

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it ever gets cleared up but later on it dosen't even matter. hero and co "know" that mc is still good even if he is being controled. Later on they see that Rena chased him away with mind/charm magic so they know he is vulnerable to being controled.