LCD Ankoku Kishi Monogatari ~Yuusha wo Taosu Tameni Maou ni Shoukansaremashita~

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by GrimVeilRule, Aug 10, 2018.

1. FTBoluser

FTBoluser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Modes' daughter. She is physically stronger than MC even though she doesn't know how to fight. But she would be...for a lack of a better word a female simp.

Paps and boredhood385 like this.
  2. keny2020j

keny2020j Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got the feeling that the translator SAN point getting dangerous level, this novel 80% a group of idiot doing, thinking and getting conclusion in wrong way, 10% of MC chickening while getting seduced by various goddess or demoness and finally 10% of combat scenes

kurohamukami and boredhood385 like this.
  3. randi

randi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously asking something here, did the story get better?

*note : the last chapter I read around reverse r*ape from that goddess, which chapter is it?

4. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's passed the point where Kuroki turned the hero into a literal sandbag

randi, kurohamukami and Eddy andres like this.
  5. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately to get to that point you have to eat even more moments of him receiving the karma due to the negligence and mistakes of the idiots. I also have to catch up but this progresses very slowly.

randi and Paps like this.
  6. randi

randi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And then, did MC got the fame which his deserved?

Ugh.. its such a hardcore to read that

Paps and kurohamukami like this.
  7. keny2020j

keny2020j Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He actually getting quite famous and becoming more hero than the current hero but the gods side try to suppress all his achievement
    trust me, it will getting worse when you forced to read all those self centered delusion from the hero side.

8. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He became quite infamous... and getting even more infamous by the end of next act. He's so dangerous to the point that the evil gods(Zarxis and co) consider him as more dangerous threat than hero, and Elios combined together. Thus, they secretly make a plan to kill him.

9. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is getting as infamous as Modes. Also they are too similar in their attitude that its hilarious. If they just leave him and his harem alone, it would give their Evil Plans a higher chance of succeeding. The only issue I would see is Rena as she is such a troublesome harem member.

FTBoluser and boredhood385 like this.
  10. marivera

marivera Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly this series repulses me, I read the previous versions plus the Re-version ....
    as much as the author rewrites and tries, I don't know, to improve the acceptance of his work, I notice that he is "beating around the bush" .... I still don't understand where this is going... and I'd rather not know.

a series with characters with crappy morals, crappy attitudes and an intelligence given by the author... also crappy

boredhood385 and Paps like this.
  11. Centurionzo

Centurionzo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I gotta be honest, i didn't expect the amount of delusions for the hero, i don't know how many times did the author rewrite the story, but i don't think that he have any ending planned

What happened with the LN ?

Also did Childhood Friend meets with MC again?

boredhood385 likes this.
  12. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobexpressionless:I'm telling you in advance, Shirone doesn't change, rather she remains just as hypocritical, bossy and stupid with Kuroki.

:facepalm:In the whole series and even in the NL it is worse. The only bad thing that the author did not change was the hero's group, the only thing different than if you see who Kuroki is for is Kyouka.:blobunsure:

boredhood385 likes this.
  13. TheLegend27

TheLegend27 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing a lot of the stuff written, is the series worth reading even or is it just sunken cost fallacy keeping y'all invested? I fell off when the translation quality got to a point of feeling like MTL around the time we started following the Idiot Hero in earnest.

boredhood385 likes this.
  14. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    The series is good, it's worth it... The only annoying thing is the Hero's group. I understand you, there was a time when the translation felt like MLTjustabotscary

boredhood385 likes this.
  15. Rifaman

Rifaman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to read the WN but i can't take it anymore, the Author make a strange choice to focused to much with the hero (and his harem and he is really obnoxious and annoying) rather than following the MC (and MC really a coward simp) worst is the MC is really way stronger than the hero but all he do is clean up hero's mess or helping them behind the scene. it become so bad before the rewriting ( i didnt read the rewrite version) an Arc consist 80% hero or his harem journey and 20% MC doing something at the end you literally can just read first or third chapter at the beginning and skip until 3 chapter at the end of an Arc and you will not miss that much. It's unbearable i didn't know how the translator keep his/her sanity translating this.

16. Trust me im a cat

Trust me im a cat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, just read the Re: version, it is the rewrite version of this one and it is just so much better, the Hero and his Harem become less annoying and brain death ( In the latest chapter both side kinda have a truce going on). The story is just more freshed out comparing to this one. So for the sake of your sanity just skip this one.

17. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    justabotscaryI agree with what they both say. In order not to offend anyone, I omitted to say that the author was really a jerk! :blobpopcorn_two:

:blobpopcorn:As my esteemed brother said above, I don't know what screw came out of the author, that the story at one point was about Kuroki and then it only happens to be about the hero. :blob_catflip:

justabotworkIn itself, it was unpleasant enough to always have to read the part of Shirone or Reiji, so that in the end the author only returns with more spices to the rice and puts more prominence on the Hero, it was annoying. :blobcat_rawr:

:justabotheart:I really agree with this, if you want to keep your sanity and blood pressure stable, read the ":Re" version:blobcozy:

boredhood385 likes this.
  18. Centurionzo

Centurionzo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So did any version had a ending ?

How many times did author rewrited the story ?

boredhood385 likes this.
  19. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    3... I think... Maybe (?)justabotscary

20. Cnine

Cnine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Narou version has ended at Act 9, and personally, I love the narou version since the act 8 and 9 showing the individuality.

Act 10 onward continued in Re version(kakuyomu). And yes, act 4 is less potent in Re version.

kurohamukami likes this.