Oneshot Another short story!

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Slayerwolfx2, Aug 16, 2018.

?

Liked it?

1. Yesh!

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Sure...

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. Nope.

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Other (comment darn it)

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Slayerwolfx2

Slayerwolfx2 [Immortal Forever]

Reading List:
    Link
    I woke up screaming

"Happy little nightmares, my son."

If only mom was still alive... yet it might be these thoughts that lead to my nightmares.

"Don't hold back my son, it's an easy kill."

Then again, it might be for the best that she died. She made me into a monster in only thirteen years, who knows what else I would have become in more.

"The world will need your strength and mercy is a weakness you cannot be allowed to have."

Oh mom, how wrong you were... the world never needed my strength, they just needed a reason to fight. Unfortunately, I had to become that reason. I had to push humanity above its limits, above everything they had ever experienced, because one of the great tribulations was approaching and extinction was not part of my schedule.

As much as I would have liked to lead the current era, I found my self unsuitable for it and incapable. As such, I made a sharp turn on the opposite train of thought, 'Doesn't matter if I'm a little rough, does it?'

Welcome the first Demon King!

Yeah, my plans are all just a pain in the ass..

Draconian Emergency Masterplan Of Now!
    Kultivate Immortal New Generation.

And at the end I couldn't find a word to replace 'Cultivate', so I had to improvise...

Going to the bathroom for my daily routine, bathing, I realised this day would only get worse from the shitty nightmares, to the shortage of water and so on...

Last time I remember they tried poisoning the water, now since that didn't work they just said, "Screw it, hope he will die out of dehydration."

Who is the one making these plans even? Need to know so I can get rid of him. With an idiot that first and foremost tries to piss of a being more powerful than anything they have ever seen, humanity will devolve instead of evolving.

Sigh, I guess destroying an entire city wasn't enough... I mean, do I really have to throw a fit for them to get anxious?

Well, if that's what it is, then so be it. At the same time I can find people to help me; once again the genious strikes!

Meanwhile!

"So... aside from that clown destroying a city, do we really have to nuke the whole place?" A man said inside a conference room, all alone, surrounded however by holograms of various different important people. The man questioning the intelligence of the holograms surrounding him was the leader of a small country, insignificant for all meanings and purposes, yet surprisingly he was in this room which hinted at something deeper concerning his position.

"It's a hard decision, but we see no other choice. In three days the weather will be the most optimal we can get for the operation and frankly, we've developed the field of radiation recovery far far more than the time we almost had a nuclear winter." Yet they were still talking about releasing a bomb powerful enough to rival mother nature itself... multiple times.

I swear to God, if the Nuclear Missile misses him, we're in for a world of pain, and this whole thing is even worse when we can't track him with the satelites... I mean, approximation is still possible, but anything further than that is a big nope. As for why? We still don't know. That Demon is a mystery through and through, and I'm not unwilling to bet that something WILL go wrong.

"Relax, you are just new to the circle. Hidden wars have been fough for ages, ninety-nine percent of which you've never even heard of. We are experienced." Yeah... like what was I even thinking...

Three days later...

So I go for my groceries, and my freaking COUNTRY was nuked!

My fucking castle! I spent ages upgrading that place into the most secure and best technologically advanced place on Earth, all of that to help the new generation, and it's all fucking blown up?

Well, granted I would have been dead along with my castle if I wasn't on another country, but come on! How the fuck are you supposed to evolve if you keep shitting around with nukes!

I swear to God, humans have devolved the last hundred or so years.

That's it, I've had enough of this bullshit plans. I'm kidnapping a child and naming him a hero. Give him some wushy fucking powers and I'm set for life.

When time goes to crap later

"So, how did you become a hero?" A news reporter asked excited, having an exclusive interview with the man said to have saved the world. The reporter was one of the special ones, one of those that have the same powers a Hero has.

"Ermm... it's complicated." And that's about how the interview ended. That bitch brought back some awful memories of that bastard.

'Train you to be the Hero humanity never deserved...' and some shit that guy was on about...

I swear I can still hear him when he was laughing his ass off, saying how he didn't believe his stupid plan worked.

He then proceeded to beat my ass and dissapear. Thanks for nothing!

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    Ai chan and Silver Snake like this.
  2. Kimi.PT

Kimi.PT New Member

Reading List:
    Link