Misc Another thread for writing short nothings because i forgot how to find my last one

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by honglath, Jan 12, 2018.

1. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright! I had another thread to collect stuff i thought about, but then i forgot about it and i can't find it anymore for some reason... (i have no idea when and where i made it).

This 'long-as-hell' style summary just came to me just now, just as i was reading Jun Jiuling, and it is inspired by the 'back to the past' trope and Princess Wey Yang/military daughter plots:

She was destined to have it all... A genius in the art of medicine, praised and beloved throughout the four corners, countless admirers sought her attention... yet she would belong to only one... her one.

He was to be the hero of a generation. A warrior. A tactician. A conqueror. To be united under his rule, even the Heavens would jump at the chance! Yet despite endless beauties throwing themselves at him, he had eyes for only one... his one.

Having eyes only for each other, they braved the hardships of life, unaware of the hidden dangers lurking all around. Jealousy, greed, fear, hatred... Like thorny vines these dark emotions coiled around them and ripped everything apart.

He fell... poisoned by those he thought friends.

She was blamed... turning admiration and respect into fear and loathing.

His was the greatest funeral and the beginning of the end for them all.

Hers was insanity in the deepest, darkest dungeon as suffering until death.
    ---

Stretched out, trembling and bloodied hands endlessly accompany a symphony of despair... "Let me out... Let me out.... Let me out! I CAN CURE HIM!!! Let me out! Let me out... Let me out..."

A long time past, someone nears. Slow, unhurried steps make their way near her, stopping just out of reach...

The door is opened and a brutal kick ends any attempt to make an escape. A body is thrown in and the assailant voices out with a sneer: "Here! Cure this guy if you're so good at it... dumb broad..."

With a spit on the ground, the rude guard locks the cell once more and walks away uninterested in any further contact with the crazy prisoner.

Taking no time in regaining her bearings, she rushes to the corpse and crazily pats it all over. A few past and the body suddenly wheezes out a clump of dusty air as it regains consciousness and fiercely grabs hold of her wrist...

Two pairs of abyssal black eyes stare into each other as time seems frozen for an eternity. He is the first one to speak:

"Truly a gifted healer! I was not wrong to place my bet on you..."

The hold on her wrist starts heating up and it soon feels like burning..

"Listen close and listen good, for i will say it only once! I'm sending you back. Back before all of this, back before you met him, back before you made the mistake you regret the most... Choose more wisely this time."

Only half-paying attention to his words due to the scorching pain, she struggles to get free, but the fire starts spreading throughout her entire body as she starts twitching and screaming.

"Just remember, to truly reach the peak of medicine, you must become both a savior and a killer, a healer and a poisoner. Do not reject either teaching or you will fail regardless of your choices!"

In a short moment of clarity, her struggling stops and the two pairs of eyes meet once more before the two prisoners combust and instantly turn in a pile of ashes. Only... one pair was now filled with determination and hatred and the other with glee and expectations...

"This is going to be so much fun..."