Spoiler Another Typical Fantasy Romance / 아무튼 로판 맞습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Screenshot_20211122-143222_Chrome.jpg

Summary:
    After the gods dropped her in the world of her favorite fantasy romance novel, Lithera was quick to realize that happily-ever-afters were never easy to get. Given another shot at happiness, she is now determined to avoid the mistakes of her previous life, starting by meeting the sweet and caring Grand Duke she spent years exchanging letters with... Another typical female lead, with another typical Duke, promised to Wed. Will this story go the typical path we all expect?

Raws: comico.kr
    Official translation: Pocket Comics (via app)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
    FunSmiles, Laerta, reader_O8 and 8 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Another Typical Fantasy Romance
    とにかく私達って最高! / 아무튼 로판 맞습니다
    By: Wolhet
    ***Please go to pocket comics to support official translation***
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Synopsis (from Pocket Comics)
    After the gods dropped her in the world of her favorite fantasy romance novel, Lithera was quick to realize that happily-ever-afters were never easy to get. Given another shot at happiness, she is now determined to avoid the mistakes of her previous life, starting by meeting the sweet and caring Grand Duke she spent years exchanging letters with...
    Another typical female lead, with another typical Duke, promised to Wed. Will this story go the typical path we all expect?

Note
    This is an original work by Wolhet (story and art), not a novel adaptation.

Characters (some)
    MC: Lithera Merto
    ML: Pellus "Pell" Termaine (storywise, ML of current life)
    "Original ML": Crown Prince (Evrett Lavius Retum), ML in previous life
    Noathe: God who blesses Lithera, the cause for the transmigration/reincarnation

Table of Contents
    • The scene is opening up to the MC up in the north trying to find the ML to propose marriage. She reminisces the fact she used to be a burnt out Korean career woman before she was plucked out of her own body having passed out at work by Noathe the God of her present world thinking she was dead. She wasn’t and began to argue with the God. The God to grant her one wish and provided he divine protection. She was reborn (her second life) and saw that the world was a typical fantasy romance story she read once. Rose to power and landed the Prince as her man. On top of that stole the throne away and became Empress. She now is pen pals with Grand Duke Pellus Termaine (the ML of the third life). This is still the second life and we find out that they built a relationship via letters for a long time. Each letter from the contents, handwriting, and the stationary spoke highly of his character. MC was getting excited to meet him but wanted to respect his wishes. We also found out the Prince she married - she ended divorcing since has a no obsessive yandere policy. Which bites her in the back and that yandere creates a civil war. Before promptly killing her off. Shitty former Prince said, “If I can’t have you. Then no one can.” Thus, ending chapter 1.
    • Lithera's Birthday Celebration, "Consummation" of their marriage, Noathe's birthday gift
    • Episode 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
  3. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my a ml with a beard

Laerta, Nihu, Cmdg0524 and 6 others like this.
  4. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any spoilers for this one? :blob_plusone:

5. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Laerta, BONBONz, paobear and 3 others like this.
  6. needswishes

needswishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK THAT IS SO CUTE AND finally a more realistic face in terms of ML in fantasy stories

7. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is too cute hahaha
    begging for more spoilers

Laerta and avgxxx like this.
  8. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I simp for the ML :blob_pompom:

I feel like he is someone I would genuinely admire if I met him in real life.

Atheris, Bella94, Laerta and 13 others like this.
  9. Banneyo

Banneyo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it based on novel?

Laerta likes this.
  10. Akki19

Akki19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Age difference please

Laerta likes this.
  11. Dofu

Dofu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it cute that they were penpals in her second life. It and the ML's looks make this webtoon really stand out. I read the first two chapters on the Pocket Comic (English) app and will be definitely using my ticket stockpile on the rest. The FL also seems to be quite likable with a good head on her shoulders.
    The only thing I wish could be changed is that facial hair. It looks like something a Disney villain would have.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2021
  12. razufa

razufa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Well, the fl already had 3rd live in this turn, and the male lead? Idk, but i laughed so hard when the ml wanna call her "older sister" :blobsweat_2::blobpats:

13. retardedapplejuice

retardedapplejuice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Things I find really likeable about the title so far:
    • It kinda pokes fun at the isekai/reincarnation genre
    • The new leads (as in, the FL & ML of the current timeline) are not 2-dimensional.
      • The FL is not one of the stereotypical transmigrated FL: too kind to a fault that she's a martyr & a damsel in distress who's only the FL because she's super pretty and kind; or the opposite - the overtly tomboy, nearly vulgar, almost uncivilised type that's supposedly charming despite the character just having terrible manners. She is generally kind & sweet but isn't lethargic about it, and is capable of sadistic vengeance.
      • The ML is not the typical "rough on the outside, softie on the inside". He is that but he's also a mature & capable man, despite the self-deprecation and insecurities. He's very mild mannered with the FL but he still has a rough side. He puts himself down a lot but confidently claims it's a fact that he's a great knight.
    • The fact that the ML is not a pretty boy.
      He's mature yet simple and isn't just made to look like just a slightly aged version of a pretty boy either. It's rare to see a ML whose face and body are heavily scarred. It was shocking at first (a feeling the reader can easily share with the FL when they first see the ML) but I found that as I read further along that he's cute. He also has a beard that he insists on keeping. (Yes, he explains that his current appearance is intentional, except for the scars. I like that there's reason for it.)
    • The story shows what happens after the supposed "Happily ever after" ending, which actually isn't all that pleasant as initially thought - from the FL's POV (the prince's love isn't always a great thing, and can twist into something dark)
    • The simple, slow and subtle change in their relationship. At the time of writing, there's only been 15 eps so far but their relationship is already changing. It started from a simple, bare friendship to something worth getting kilig over. (If you're a fan of romance, you should learn that Filipino word, whatever your native language is).
      Of course, it's not at the full on stage but it's very, very sweet. The FL is traumatised by the prince in her previous life so she holds back in fully admitting her feelings but the tension between them is tangible.
    • The FL's mom isn't the typical aristocrat (haughty or otherwise). She's a boss. It's a refreshing change. (Her parents are funny).
    • The element of political tension hangs subtly in the air but isn't crowding out the story. It sits comfortably in the background (no doubt, drowned out by the fluff) but the characters remind the readers that the story has other elements to keep in mind. It's just nice to see it's not a dull fairy tale

14. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobmelt:I tried reading some on the pocket comics but stopped because I couldn’t figure out how the tickets worked. From what I read is that this romance is one that all should live up to. They’re both traumatized in different ways but don’t lash out on one another. They talk it out and frank in their admiration (in the ML’s case - flat out crush on her) of each other.

The misunderstandings are super short-lived. The one chapter where she talks to the knight of the garrison Kane and he misinterpreted their casual conversation (they were having a mutual appreciation session about him) ML slinks off thinking even if she cheats it can’t be helped since he isn’t good enough. MC spots hubby right away but he tries to avoid her. She chases after him to the point she runs out of stamina. He turns around and gets her (he’s not one to leave her on the floor). From there she presses him into place and won’t let it go until the problem is solved. It’s like all the manwha artists are actually are listening to what the readers want. :blobmelt: In the relationship there is equal respect and even financial independence from one another. On top of that a willingness to have deep conversations about their trauma what they went through. ML even has the self-awareness to know in their 1st timeline together he would have regretted never meeting her after receiving the last letter along with news of her death. Knowing that he held on to her hand and promised to be loyal to her despite what his trauma wants him to do. They are a wonderful couple and excited for the the rest.

15. retardedapplejuice

retardedapplejuice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tickets are used to "rent" an episode for 7 days instead of having to watch an ad/wait 24 hours to read it for free for 7 days. Most of the latest episodes available need coins to be unlocked.

Bella94, Laerta and lazynoodles like this.
  16. Nilfiem

Nilfiem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's toooo cute!!!!!:blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    Any spoiler?

Laerta likes this.
  17. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, Im hooked with these teddy bear MLs. First was Zester (Honney, Im going on strike) Now Pell? Im in!

Trust me the kilig factor on this is so high nag kakandarapa ako sa kilig at 12 midnight. I mean our ML Bear daddy is not ur typical pretty boi ML, he's the teddy bear daddy with a beard ML.

Laerta, miiika2410, reader_O8 and 7 others like this.
  18. joyfuldragon

joyfuldragon Stop re-reading, ur lists are piling up @ me

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, please keep the beard! I'm sure other readers doesn't like it but I love it on him. And it emphasizes the contrast of his rough appearance and kind and yet mature personality.

19. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so refreshing to have an ML who isn't the usual physical heart throb. And facial hair is in fashion right now, so he's the most fashionable ML at the moment!

Bella94, Laerta, reader_O8 and 6 others like this.
  20. JustATalkingOwl

JustATalkingOwl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's a bear papa type yet hot and sweet. He's really respectable, capable, lovable, and understanding man. Maybe I'm one of those who thinks that his beard and scars are sexy lol. The things I wish:

1. No amnesia, separation, or other cliche tropes. Srsly, I put so much hope on this.
    2. More spoilers ofc, but btw, is it based on novel?

Overall, I love this couple so much.