Spoiler Another Typical Fantasy Romance / 아무튼 로판 맞습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Nov 22, 2021.

1. __Sooyaaa__

__Sooyaaa__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for moarrrr spoiler:blobsmilehappyeyes:

2. Chizuai

Chizuai TheCritiqueQueen ♛ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER PLEASE I REALLY love ths I love how matured the fl is compered to those fl who died many times but still ign0rant and push0ver.. the fl is hundred percent better than those..

3. Leos_Tea_Party

Leos_Tea_Party Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not alone gurl.

Also I love the role reversal. This reminds me of my parents. Yes, my dad is the type to stay home, do chores and cooking and well Im 26 yet he spoils me. (mind u my dad despite feeling like a wife he's a retired and terrifying judge.) and my mom is a government official who earns twice as dad and she badass too. So uea I cracked up after knowing FL's parents.

4. LadyD

LadyD Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ⛺️ Camping for the spoilers
    Did ML might be change his appearance? Or there’s some kind of magic and stuff and the scars had gone? I hope it’s not, cause i really love the way he is. He really hot in that looks.

Viliel likes this.
  5. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I love the ml HE IS TOTALLY MY TYPE HISS FACE BEARD AND LONG HAIR HE IS SOOOOO CUTE BUT AT SAME TIME MANLY

6. penikmatsenyap

penikmatsenyap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a novel for this manhwa? I thought i was original work. Where did you read it?

Viliel likes this.
  7. dindi

dindi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I too was under the impression that this is an original work; the artist made some vignettes months ago with the characters, a sort of prologue/pilot and shared a video process. The short comics were cute and some of the moments seen on manhwa appeared there first. Waiting for the next pocket comics release!

I've been thinking that Lithera (is a bit funny, her name looks like "Bunk bed" in spanish) was embarrassed due to Pell receiving the letters, thinking God should have sent both of them to the past if that was going to be the case, but wouldn't that be very hard and painful for Pell given his story? Perhaps he could change his parents destiny, or perhaps he would fail and it would be disastrous for his well-being! Overall, Litera wanted to meet him, and for him to be the friend she had before dying, he needed to live that hard life.

(and also the wish was for her, and made during agony, so totally comprehensible.. Yet a bit sad of all the possibilities for a happy ending for both of them using the wish, but that wouldn't make a good story and the result of the wish is not bad either)

reader_O8, paobear and Viliel like this.
  8. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cam someone give the raw link here? I search in newtoki but the chapter is still not updated

9. lylac

lylac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so cute Camping for spoilers :blobpats:

mulianah gulus likes this.
  10. Lilyinthesmalltown

Lilyinthesmalltown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard that there was no novel for this manhwa.:blobsad: The manhwa is the original itself. I tried to find the novel both in Korean and English, but I found nothing.:blobdead: Also, the official site in Korea is still at ch15. I suppose that the next ch might come this weekend.

Bella94, cess15 and emmyazzy like this.
  11. lonelyfish

lonelyfish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about Happy Ending of the Time Limited Villainess (https://www.novelupdates.com/series/happy-ending-for-the-time-limited-villainess/) when you mentioned the ML sacrificing 1000 souls? If so, then he sacrificed souls from death row rather than the lives of the innocent from the spoilers I read. Makes things slightly better since they’ve committed crimes worthy of being sentenced to death.

12. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the manhwa so i can't really say but wouldn't sacrificing souls (not just lives) entail that they won't be able to rest in death? like their very souls are sold to a demon or something. Again I didn't read the story so I wouldn't know but I'm really curious.

Viliel likes this.
  13. lonelyfish

lonelyfish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc, there was an entity that took part in the MC transmigration back to her original world. I think it was the same demon the ML met towards the end of the story that offered to bring back the MC in exchange for 1,000 souls. The ML had the choice to sacrifice anybody but he chose death row inmates to cushion the repercussions. So, to answer your question, probably. Since their souls/lives are claimed by the demon they probably won’t rip. But to be sentenced to death row, you had to have done the most heinous crime. I didn’t read the novel but I did read the spoilers which can be fairly inaccurate in some parts.

14. dindi

dindi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter available!!!!
    Man, having a first kiss in chapter 16 because MC doesn't like when stories drag too much, I'll get cavities!!!!!

Viliel likes this.
  15. retardedapplejuice

retardedapplejuice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw the raw for chapter 16 (don't ask me), and Pel's handwriting is super adorable. The English translation portrays his handwriting as cursive but it's actually more neat and even girly - quite the contrast to his appearance. The man is exceptionally adorable!

Example:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2021
  16. Lilyinthesmalltown

Lilyinthesmalltown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, they kiss kiss :blobcatblush: I love it when the story line is not drag on~ Like, if u guys love each other, just say so!!!:bloblove: This manhwa is the best for healing my heartblobmelt_thumbs

17. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This comic is so cute. I be screaming by how wholesome this is

18. CocoNAHNAHNAH

CocoNAHNAHNAH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a manhwa I didn't even know I needed. Now that I have had a taste, the rest feels different.:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Viliel likes this.
  19. Raviiiii

Raviiiii Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love ML's appearance but that doesn't stop me from being curious on how he will look like without the scars and beard <3
    I can't wait for more chapter!

Viliel and your crush like this.
  20. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You already know the answer(in your pfp):blobrofl:

Raviiiii likes this.