Recommendations "Another world"s that follows the"action come with consequences" rule

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Triarkdown, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Triarkdown

Triarkdown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stories that follow the action have consequences type arch.
    I can even recommend some tho
    Skeleton knight, In another world
    Skeleton soldier couldnt protect the dungeon
    ReZero
    A step into past

Example for what I mean by action have consequences :
    In skeleton knight the MC summons his own Titan to fight an hydra really cool battle saves the city and townspeople who see the Titan think that was gods avatar and start worshipping it
    Re zero, like any moving thing unsaved by mc comes out to be as world threatening final boss
    Thanks in advance and check out my recommendation if you havent since isekai is such barren genre gems are rare so I have put the bar at "Actions have consequences"

2. kuu0haku

kuu0haku [ ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subaya-sa Tayorina Tabi o Suru - Almost all actions have consequences.
    Examlpes: MC keeps on killing goblins during the stay in his first town - this leads to the forest ecosystem getting imbalanced and wolves get the upper hand which leads to a plot point.
    MC kills an intelligent monster and makes equipment from that monster - the equipments get cursed by the said monster and it ends up useless.
    There are many more instances but point to note is that this novel is a slice-of-life, adventure type of novel. Go for it with those expectations.

Kuzu to Kinka no Qualidea - Not an isekai but actions do have consequences but the consequences are... well... quite different. Anyways an example:
    The male lead says goodbye to the female lead, not wanting to meet her a second time - from the female lead's perspective the same goodbye changes to 'Iet's definitely meet again'.
    The plus point of the novel is that you read from both of the male and female leads' perspective. Also one of the author's is the author of Oregairu(My youth romcom is wrong or something).

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
  3. JIKI

JIKI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kingdom's Bloodline

Triarkdown likes this.
  5. Triarkdown

Triarkdown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read it like it up until point where the author weirdly paired the mc with his childhood underaged friend cause he couldn't get a wood to anyone else even kicked out the main girl for convenience of this. But it was hella of a ride reading it upto mc getting to town after transportation.

Thanks dude appreciate this ! Really wish there was an endorsement or point system for good Samaritans like you

I will check that too slightofhands

kuu0haku likes this.
  6. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just clicked it, and it's a prequel to Qualidea Code. Does this mean the author of Oregairu actually wrote Qualidea Code? Wow, they're like completely two different themes, except for the depressing undertones in it and life lesson.

kuu0haku likes this.
  7. Kurotsubaki

Kurotsubaki Reincarnation of the Seven Deadly Sins

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course you gonna get that if you're stopping there, but actually...
    It's a plot to end up in the harem route. if Rudeus and Eris stop there, the harem couldn't be created.
    Worry not as they got together as husband and wife later on, with three wife and a husband family

Try eminence in shadow

8. Dachi

Dachi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would recommend Overlord ln since the entire plot is based oround the machinations of the ainz own goal guild.
    The series is basicly built on the consequences of actions