Recommendations Any Father-Son bonding novels?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Grerutin, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Grerutin

Grerutin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for novels about a dad raising a son.

I usually read novels with female MC, but I'm sick of the MC's children being clones of the ML, existing only to compliment the mum and tell her that she should stay with her husband. I also think it's so gross when this '5 year old' (who NEVER acts like a child would', begs for a little sister or something, causing the ML to force the MC into having sex afterwards.

I also don't like the reverse, where male MC's have daughters who are clones of the wife, or say stuff like 'i wanna marry dad!', or are just there as a loli for the audience to obsess over.

Does anyone know of any father-son novels? Ideally, I would want a transmigrating-into-a-novel story where MC has to raise the male lead or villain of the original tale, but i will take ANYTHING people can offer!

Is there any quick transmigration where MC gets a wife/husband who already has a kid, and then they become the step-dad? I think that would be a really cool concept to explore.

I'm into BL, but still like to read straight stories if there is no harem, so any recommendations would be great@

2. KizunaAi

KizunaAi {Cookie Lover} {Sad Lil Girl}

Reading List:
    Link
  3. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting. I can't seem to find this using filter, may lurking over here :blobpeek:

4. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Analects of Righteous Father’s Collapse? i mean there's an arc about it but im not sure if thats what you want

5. Polar_cruise

Polar_cruise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The beginning after the end - Nice development from parenting sense, not transmigration though check out if you are interested =