Request Any good hentai games?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Klazy Labbit, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Lynx

Lynx Professional...on lewd matter

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, all of you are disgusting.........................so, where do i download this kind of game....:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

orematcha, Kiari and Klazy Labbit like this.
  2. raitei

raitei ⟪Procyon lotor paronomasiaabsentii⟫

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's the point for the tissue tho. It wrenches your heart to the point tears just dropped unconsciously.

3. Klazy Labbit

Klazy Labbit Peko peko peko~

Reading List:
    Link
    I mostly use f95 zone for all my lewd stuff...

Are they flash or html games cause those are mostly terrible...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2020
    Deleted member 38284 likes this.
  4. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, besides the Sunrider one I mentioned there is also Little Witch Romanesque, they are all available on Steam and you can get a decensoring patch from their developer's websites. Someone also mentioned Evancle, that's nice also.

And most importantly of all since your dad uses your computer, they all look normal from the outside lol. The hentai is part of the story, not out in the open.

Get Sunrider, it's free, so what can you lose (other than your reputation and self esteam).

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    Klazy Labbit likes this.
  5. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno about how good/bad most eroges are but a few months ago I came across this trailer.

The animation doesn't look bad at all IMO

upload_2020-7-31_12-0-42.png

lel

6. Legowaffles

Legowaffles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There ARE Futa's, but they are text games. . . And even if the OP isn't interested, various others might be:

Corruption of Champions
    Trials in Tainted Space

Both are made by largely the same individuals. There is however, a LOT of content added by fans of the games. Note, that Corruption of Champions is considered complete.

There is also a Corruption of Champions 2 (can't link it, as I apparently haven't posted enough), now located on Steam.

Note, that both the first Corruption of Champions as well as Trials in Tainted Space are written in Flash, you will need a stand alone flash player to play them. However, I believe as of now they are attempting to slowly port Trials in Tainted Space to a different code base.

Klazy Labbit likes this.
  7. Klazy Labbit

Reading List:
    Link

8. Kuroguma

Kuroguma [Cyber Lich] [Aspie] [SOX][Forgotten Perv]

Reading List:
    Link
    no they make dls for ue4, unity and renpy games, so you need to dl them.
    They collect them from patreon I believe. So if you like any you should support them a bit on patreon

Klazy Labbit likes this.
  9. Klazy Labbit

Reading List:
    Link
    Then it's alright. I want to support them on pattern but I don't have a card....I will check them out.

Nutaku shows good ads but when you go check them out....you are filled with regret as it doesn't match up to your expectations....

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2020
  10. Kiriharu

Kiriharu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Westeller likes this.
  11. XIII

XIII Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you could try gamcore.com.
    Some of the good games are milfy city, treasure of nadia and its prequel(forgot the title). Tried daughters for dessert and it's good mate;)

12. ArashiKitsune

ArashiKitsune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get mine from erogedownload.com

It pretty much has all the translated visual novels as far as I know

Klazy Labbit likes this.
  13. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I am mad scientist! It's so cool!

jpoy21 and Deleted member 38284 like this.
  14. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Look for games from Clymenia. They're generic RPG maker games but the CG quality is not bad. I also recommend Lilith's Throne for the amount of customization in the game.

Klazy Labbit likes this.
  15. Klazy Labbit

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been wanting to check out their other games since I just finished detective girl.......

ongoingwhy likes this.
  16. Usarin

Usarin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not Rpg but action/arcade:
    Virgin invader
    Goblin walker (I heard steam version is censored)

17. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    well if you browse f95 then this recommend you to install RPGM hmm 2003 or 01?, mv, ace

let's roll
    put what have mentioned by other

Thug Hero Party, localized by kagura with new name but this cat forget the new name, imo best ntr theme story line

Tina swordswomen something have good hmm story

Virgin Island, despite an old game rpgm it good

Naedoko Demons Ground, fight as breeder princess reveal mystery of unknown tower, art style full of loli beware~

Meritocracy of The Oni & Blade, by OneOne1 art is good gameplay hmm better than Heiress and Elf something(from same Developer) less buggy you may check their newer game Ideology Friction

Drop Factory, harvestmoon on hentai style.... nah you build ranch do side quest sell farm product~ bestiality be warn~

Nilpheim's Hunter Branded Azel, wolf rpg been localized by Kagura Games fun games with Monster Hunter Element

Succubus Sword, pixel action theme

Sarah of Rotation Cut, the translator twike the original game into good game, need to Japanese localization system~ plenty of scene and few original ending~

Mature Quest, old rpg style game

President Yukino, by Acerola hmmm wolfrpg game it have corruption and NTR theme another game hmm translated by Kagura Games, it have sequel Hunter Claire something with open world style fun game with BFRPG element, what is BFRPG? rpg game with sex attack on battle~

Parallel Fantasy If +, play as teacher on magic academy hmmm it have ntr element and corruption~

Rune's Pharmacy,....... da art is cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! contain loli element be warn, play as alchemists newbie who try live after her parents death~

Melty Quest, rpgm mv game.... man MV is heavy, play as Kogal Princess who try to rebuild her kingdom~ various ending depend on your virginity and ero stat~

Gold Scientists something.... game with Tearju from to love ru as MC... well doujin game~

Summer Memories, hmm kinda recent game play as a boy who spend his summer on his aunty house along with two cousin~ can you seduce them? Netori element~

Civilian Justice League 2, from same Developer of Detective of Steam City~ play as mecha pilot who on way of revenge toward mysterious criminal~

Makoto is lil bit different, maybe misremember da title~ a highschool girl found demon inside a bottle if she release demon it will grant her wish~

Nymphomaniac Paradox, a honor student start to spend summer break~ the catch? she actually a lewd pervert~ from same Developer you may try other game such as Tower of Fool, Leviathan ect~ ahegao intensify~

Little Braver, oh well another loli~

Succulance, by Rnest, High school teacher find out she actually a succubus bloodline~ stuck between two different world this is her story~
    there many more but
    19667.png

Klazy Labbit likes this.
  18. Klazy Labbit

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks these seem like good reccs that my shit pc can run and I even remember two of them being hentai lol....I just started summer memories and it seems promising.

19. Konstantin

Konstantin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that no one yet mentioned Pocket Gal Hunter - it is like catching pokemon...but they look like girls and you fck them to catch them all!
    Gran Ende 1, 2 have decent story and nice challenging gameplay.
    Monster Girl Quest series is amazing plot-wise and gameplay-wise, but I personally have zero interest in its h-content. On the other hand, sequels, MGQ Paradox have the best gameplay you can ever find on rpgmaker. It has an amazing system that combines all the best classic RPGs. It has hundreds of changeable classes (like in FF5, Bravely Default, but much more variety), it has hundreds of races (like classic Dragon Quest), hundreds of characters (like Suikoden), hundreds of everything, negotiation tactics like Persona series, many difficulty levels, etc, etc. The first part is completely translated and it alone has more than 50+ hours of gameplay, combined with the second part it has hundreds of hours and there are two very different routes that add replayability. Hands down, it has the best classic RPG gameplay I ever encountered, it is better than any FF game I played.
    Another game with decent gameplay is ROBF, but it has mostly reverse-rape content as well (though you can rape girls yourself, those are just animated scenes without any text or dialogue).

20. Solov_Jdan

Solov_Jdan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow-wow! it's veeery HOT topic))))

Klazy Labbit likes this.