Any method for Faster/Easier way to update my Reading List?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by aemchazz, Jul 26, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aemchazz

aemchazz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am planning on updating my reading list (Current/Dropped/Waiting/Completed). I've read a lot. I am wondering if there is a more efficient way to update my reading list. There are some novels I read that are not in the series ranking, and I will try to find a method to remember what novels I've read.

What I am currently doing right now is going through all the Novels in [Series Ranking]. opening a tab for each then selecting adding it to my reading list.

2. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh?

Sorry. Cant understand.

Lithit, SirKulinski and 13th Echelon like this.
  3. alamptr

alamptr What should i put here

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you try to use search icon?

StuffedDuck likes this.
  4. 13th Echelon

13th Echelon Piping Hot Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand what's your point. Please explain it more easily.

5. Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi Suu | Loves and protects Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Just go onto your reading list and you will see the series you've bookmarked

6. StudentAloe

StudentAloe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh?? Is your problem is that you can't see the novels that you're currently reading??? I didn't quite get understand your problem.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  7. Senros

Senros Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I understood, the guy just read a bunch of stuff but never put them on his reading list and now he wants to do so and he is asking if there is an efficient way to do it. I guess you could make a program that opens every single novel in novelupdates in a tab and then you can go through them, but it wouldn't help you at all. Just go through the list of novels and try to remember what you read, open it, see if you can remember something of it and put it in your reading list. Or just don't put any of them in your reading list.

Actually, just look at your history (if you don't delete it often) and then look for the novels you read. You could probably also make a program that looks for them, but I have no idea how to do so.

8. JadeWhiteSkin

JadeWhiteSkin please rescue~

Reading List:
    Link
    if you've bookmarked them and maybe even put them into a folder in your bookmarks just open the folder and it'll open all your novels in the folder at once and you'll be able to add them to your reading list...
    but thats prob not what you were looking for... I don't really know what you're trying to say anyways ._.

barashkafromro and StudentAloe like this.
  9. StudentAloe

StudentAloe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only share is that although I have reading list in NU but I've bookmarked all the novels I'm currently reading... Good luck if you find all the novels that your reading.. You can do that but there's a bit of working there though. Oh! And I'm using cellphone for the bookmarking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.