Recommendations Any novel with an abandoned reborn woman

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Britney123, May 21, 2019.

1. Britney123

Britney123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Could be rebirth/ transmigration/part of an arc
    • Abandoned consort/empress
    • Cold palace
    • Already married
    • She doesn’t care about him/trying to divorce
    • Ancient or modern times
    • Could be bl too
    • He’s favoring a green tea bitch(which of course gets destroyed later on)
    • Pregnancy

2. AkiraDegawa

AkiraDegawa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    must fill all option or any is okay?

3. Britney123

Britney123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any

4. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Princess Wei Yang
    Quick transmigration cannon fodder's record

5. Stephanie1399

Stephanie1399 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. AkiraDegawa

AkiraDegawa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-dad-is-the-galaxys-prince-charming/ ( post apocalypse, mc the only one who survive from earth )
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-disciple-died-yet-again/ ( tricked by heaven to defeat all mc like guys, dead multiple times )
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-master-disconnected-yet-again/ ( saitama, literally )
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/evil-emperors-wild-consort/ ( a lot bitch here, abadoned by family then dead, then reincarnation on the same world to take revenge )
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/genius-doctor-black-belly-miss/ ( abadoned by family, but reincarnation on different world )

7. bibi_tl

bibi_tl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/marriage-of-the-di-daughter/

This novel ticks a few of the boxes and I just started translating it recently so it will be easy for you to start following it (only 200+ chapters total). Though the story is in a medieval setting, the story is not about politics in the emperor's harem. The MC was married and pregnant, then got betrayed and killed. She reincarnated into another body in the same world, where she is once again an underdog and slowly gets her revenge. Though I haven't read ahead a lot to guarantee you the story is amazing, this novel is written by an author who has an history of great novels from this genre.

DojaDoge and Britney123 like this.
  8. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey! I recommend making your reading list public that way people know what you've already read. Or you could make a list of novels that you're currently reading/have read.
    To be a virtuous Wife: MC transmigrates into body of an abandoned wife of a Wang Ye. Nice romance, no love triangles, not a lot of palace drama (i.e. infighting/scheming between the concubines).
    Rebirth of an Abandoned woman: MC reincarnates back into past self, makes a deal with her husband to divorce in a year as his love is his childhood sweetheart (who is a green tea bitch).
    Rebirth of the Rich and Wealthy: Modern day, MC reincarnates back into her past self. She was killed by her newly wedded husband and best friend. This one is sorta like a food one...:blobdrool:
    Every Vicious Woman needs a Loyal man: Modern day, MC reincarnates back into her past self, decides not to care about the guy she was hung up over in her previous life and to treat the man that was truly good to her better.
    I refuse to be a supporting character: Modern day. MC transmigrates into a story she was reading as a supporting female lead. She decides not to avoid the future that she discovers. Twist, supporting male lead reincarnates.
    Transmigrator meets Reincarnator: MC transmigrates into the body of the female lead in a story she was reading but never finished. Male lead reincarnates after experiencing the ending of the story. Now that they meet once again after their marriage, ML goes straight to war to avoid MC. completed
    The Princess Wei Yang: MC reincarnates to her past self. She was previously empress and suffered through all the hard times with the emperor but with her half sister who schemes against her children and herself, ends up with her drink poisoned wine.
    Reborn little girl won't give up: Fantasy world, MC reincarnates as a baby that is disdained/hated by her father due to mother passing away during childbirth. No actual "romance" thus far as she's currently a baby/child (that would be creepy) but seems to be a very light hearted/heart warming read.
    Rebirth of a Movie Star: BL modern day. MC reincarnates back to the past. He ended up dying due to his heart disease which acted up because his "boyfriend" became engaged with a socialite and abandoned him. MC sacrificed a lot for his family and was abandoned in the end, this time, MC decides to draw the line and live to the best that he can for himself.
    Rebirth of the wolfish Silkpants bottom: BL modern day. MC reincarnates back to the past. He ended up dying due to the scheming of his mother who abandoned him in favor of his younger brother. In the end the one who cared for him was the older brother that he had tried to scheme against. With his second chance, he doesn't want to go against his older brother anymore and doesn't want to be used as a part of his mother's schemes. completed
    The Dreamer in the Spring Boudoir: MC transmigrates into the story of a novel she was reading as the villainess. I haven't read this since last year so I forget the premise, but I recall this having to do with MC being abandoned...

Let me know if you're already reading or have already read any of these.

Quirkayla and couchpotato1929 like this.
  9. Sugar_salt_pepper_hot_sauce

Sugar_salt_pepper_hot_sauce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Axk777

Axk777 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need help finding a story it involves an empress who fought on battlefields with the emperor but he betrayed her for someone else and she had to commit suicide (forced by emperor) then she transmigrates to modern era as a girl infatuated with her husband so that he hates her - this later is found out to be the only thing he dislikes about her as he really does love her but wants her to stop this behavior. The empress decides the husband isn't worth her time - her husband wants her back slowly throughout it. Her husband also looks like the emperor in the past.
    I've been Been looking like crazy for this novel but no one seems to know it slouch that I'm starting to think I might have imagined it

11. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    I the abandoned empress novel there’s also a manhwa if you're are in to that

12. Novelana

Novelana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Scrolling to find novels to read and I see your post. Kinda late but if you still need then I think this is what you are looking for.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/evil-natured-husband-dont-tease/?pg=21#myTable

13. DojaDoge

DojaDoge Formerly known as Ms.EliteNEET

Reading List:
    Link
    • For your "married"and "trying to divorce", I just finished The Gilded Cage. MC is married to crown prince, has an affair with Emperor. She is pregnant in side story.
    • Cold Palace/reincarnation: MC grows up in Cold Palace in the novel/manhua Rebirth of the Tyrant’s Pet: Regent Prince is too Fierce