Recommendations Any novels like Little Tyrant Doesn't Want to Meet a Bad End?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 0ilyBanans, Dec 2, 2021.

1. 0ilyBanans

0ilyBanans Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for a story that has similar vibes. Something that for sure has romance, but it doesn't necessarily have to be harem or a otome/galge type of story. Specifically, I'm looking for an action/fantasy novel that deals really well with romance. I really like how Little Tyrant dealt with the romance aspect. Rather than most other novels out there which makes the FML fall in love at first sight, little tyrant actually takes time to develop the relationship between the protag and the female characters, kind of how love works in real life. So I'm really looking for a story that deals with romance in that kind of mature way while still having isekai and fantasy elements(I don't want strictly a romance novel).

Also, would appreciate a novel with good world-building. Unlike most novels that have shallow world-building, the world of Little Tyrant is actually very well made and gives a sense of depth. For example, each time the MC travels back in history, the stories of these past characters are almost equally as interesting compared to the actual protagonist.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2021
    bchen3 likes this.