Recommendations Any novels like my house of horrors

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Daresan, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    It is probably one of my best horror novel ever even though i dont like mc's character as goody shoes even though he is *spoiler*.

The horror this novel managed to portray before the School of Afterlife arc is legendary. I have never been able to be terrified of reading novel at midnight. This novel managed this with its unpredictable storyline and Horrfying scenario's to imagine.

Wish i can find another novel like this

I have read 100 chapters of my iyashikei game by the same author of mhoh, it is also good but stacking up chapters to read it in one go.

Casefiles 013 no horror but detective.

I have transmigrated into this movie before, nice novel with little bit of horror but it is not really scary at all.

Ghosthunters of maoshan sect, i kinda read till 50 chapters and i dont know didnt feel like it was scary. Plot was also not that engaging

Yama rising :- some spooky moments but overall good novel with good plot. More adventure with some horror.

Yu Brothers Casebook :- Kinda wierd but it has some good horror but little bit short.

2. Noble Ran

Noble Ran Evil Ordeal

Reading List:
    Link
    Thriller Paradise. I didn't find it particularly scary, but it's surely a good thriller novel.

3. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Rahmiwu

Rahmiwu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like novels that contain a little horror but sound good

5. IntrovertedElf

IntrovertedElf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_peak: camping ~
    My House of Horrors is one of my favorites too and also looking for similar novels ^^

Daresan likes this.
  6. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    Soul of Negary:
    Heed my call! O’ Dragon of Eternal Sin, the Progressive Disaster, the Forerunner, the Land of Eternal Peace, the Flames of Soul Burning, He Who Owns The Deep Soul, the Sound of Origin, the First Cause of All Things, the Principle of Circles… o’ great Negary, your servant calls for your return!

Within the darkness, someone was harmoniously chanting, he was smiling, as he knew he would finally become one with his God.

And all of this, came from the remnant soul that was deceived to travelling to a different world and had his Protagonist Aura stolen.