Recommendations Any suggestions

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by mrpopo731, Dec 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. mrpopo731

mrpopo731 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi im looking for something to read. I was hoping to fing something with a similar tone to Arifureta

2. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    mrpopo731 likes this.
  3. mrpopo731

mrpopo731 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks i read them all except
    Blessing from the Goddess and Transfer to Another World! ~No Thanks, I Don’t Need a Special Ability. Thanks looking forward to giving it a go

4. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After thinking a little yeah they are good recommendations if you want somehow some kind of darkness in the background. I also got some recommendations but half are light-hearted.
    Here, i deleted the fluffy stuff and now there is only stuff that somehow get serious sometimes (from harem tag, descending list of most chapters first):
    Transcending the Nine Heavens MC goes back in time and FL becomes a loli, got quite a few really funny moments
    Miracle Throne quite a few good women around MC but still no romance yet (and somehow it feels like women beside his future harem are like non-existant in this world)
    Sevens i didn't like it though, 1)the sister is the villain (she dies) 2)too big harem at the end
    Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Hāremu ken stopped reading, too much fights
    Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! somehow funny/cringy how MC keep going into troubles
    Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Danjon wa Kindai Toshi~ no romance where i stopped + they are lolis but damn it's good, author from dark revenge healer story that you will find down there
    Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi ~ Sokushi Mahou to Skill Copy no Choetsu Heal dark revenge healer story, your choice to read, (darkest part that made me stop is : the housewife that took care of MC was raped in front of her husband, she bit her tongue half-way and died but she was continued to be raped, also the whole village of MC was captured, enslaved and some tortured)
    Mr. Nobu’s Otherworld Chronicles a really good harem story but damn though author dropped it
    Harassing Thief Girl yuri harem with gender bender MC, i read it for the yuri but stopped because the core of MC feels like too much of a bad guy and his mission of harassing hero and demon king is too mean
    Upstart Pastry Chef ~Territory Management of a Genius Pâtisserie~ food novel, 3 women around MC but he is only interested in one, same author then dark revenge healer story but no dark moments beside a noble that tried to get the women close to MC
    Yandere Megami No Hakoniwa yanderes what else ?
    That Person. Later on…
    A nice work with sadly a HUGE HUGE dark stain.
    It contains NTR at the beginning and one more time later. Childhood girl friend of MC goes kill demon king with hero. When they comes back, MC see her french kissing hero and flee the country to OP death mountain.
    The NTR later: in the 3/4 of the novel, childhood friend confront MC saying that even though she still loves MC she fell in love with hero (that is kinda a bastard) and even BEEP with him before demon king castle.
    LN version: childhood friend doesn't love hero but was stolen a kiss in public = MC runs away like in the WN. Sadly no one translate it.
    Mushoku Tensei Redundancy an after-story novel for Mushoku Tensei, also the half-sister maid of MC had sex with the son of MC and eloped with him, MC caught them later and they later have a son (it gave me a NTR feeling because i wanted her to ends up with MC) also it really give a bad feeling to see the daughters of MC being in love with others (like seeing a love interest with someone else). The chapters about the love story of the half-sister maid were deleted, in place we gets some insinuation about them eloping because MC say in a dialogue that he search for her.
    The Hidden Dungeon Only I Can Enter go read the manga
    Re:Monster read the manga if you want a goblin weak to strong story, i stopped reading it
    The Best Assassin, Incarnated into a Different World’s Aristocrat same author from dark revenge healer story, no dark moments in what i read yet

After that it's under 11 released chapters.

Cosmic_ and mrpopo731 like this.
  5. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saying it now just in case so you are not disappointed : THERE IS 0 ROMANCE IN IT. Lots of woman in love with MC, lots of slaves that also wants to have sex, even worshippers, but MC is not interested because he wants first to be sure he can go back to Japan.

Cosmic_ likes this.
  6. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
  7. mrpopo731

mrpopo731 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks thats another added to my list

8. madness-

madness- The Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    Cosmic_ and mrpopo731 like this.
  9. mrpopo731

mrpopo731 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks bud. Read the strongest legen in dragon ball harry potter and the secret treasures and hokage ryos path recently they werent bad. The dragon ball one was weird though with a saiyan called rebecca and peter