Question Anybody interested in Nine Sun God King/九阳神王 ?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by HarutoraRyu, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarutoraRyu

HarutoraRyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhua and thought it would be fun, so i found raw for novel and started doing machine translation of it with mate translator addon and other chinese to english dictionary. i keep the rough translations(which are heavily edited but still understandable with proper grammar) saved in notepad and they are i believe a bit better quality than direct mtl. so if anybody is interested let me know.

2. Sourceofchaos

Sourceofchaos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure throw it here

3. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, go ahead and upload a teaser here so we can appreciate your effort.

4. kkchaitu

kkchaitu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, please

5. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 1 : The prince of despair

When the world opened, the earth was dark and cold.

A few years later, nine brilliant suns were born and hung high in the sky. The brilliant light of the earth gave birth to the nine suns' spiritual energy.

The spirit energy nourished the heavens and the earth for millions of years, nurturing all living things and forming the mysterious Land of the Nine Suns.

It was unknown when it was that humans had appeared in the Land of the Nine Suns. They comprehended the Heavenly Dao, spied upon the heavens and created profound arts. They absorbed the nine suns' spiritual energy to temper their body and refine the mind, cultivated the heaven-defying power, and became the master of all spirits in the nine suns …

Heavenly Qin Empire, Imperial Palace.

At night, the imperial palace was brightly lit. Smoke and flowers bloomed in the air as they glittered in colors, enveloping the thousands of pavilions and palaces. This was a celebration of the newly crowned crown prince.

On the south side of the palace, in a secluded old building.

On top of a small building, a youth slightly frowned as he looked at the beautiful fireworks in the night sky. His firm eyes flickered, as if he was reminiscing about past events …

The young man's name was Qin Yun. He was fifteen years old this year and his father was the emperor of the Heavenly Qin Empire. His mother was a queen but she had been dead for many years.

He was the Crown Prince, but he was disgraced and abolished five years ago!

Five years ago, the crown prince had been determined to be someone who cultivated a demonic art, a demonic martial artist, and one of the forbidden-level demonic arts!

When this matter was spread, it caused a huge uproar, and everyone in the country was shocked!

For the sake of protecting herself, the Grand Preceptor had fled the palace, her whereabouts unknown.

Afterwards, the old officials had jointly asked the emperor to abolish the crown prince because the crown prince had been tutored by the Grand Preceptor since he was young and might cultivate demonic arts in secret. In addition, they had also asked the Emperor to appoint a new Queen and bestow the title of Crown Prince, in order to restore the might of the country.

The Emperor might have been forced by the pressure of the other officials, so he could only do as he was told. As a result, Qin Yun's position as the crown prince was annulled.

However, the old officials were still unwilling to give up. They were afraid that Qin Yun would accumulate grievances and cultivate devil arts secretly to usurp power and seek revenge on them in the future.

Therefore, they "beheaded first before capturing" the ten-year-old Qin Yun and forcefully extracted four of the five spirit veins in his body.

Qin Yun was born with a Five Spiritual Pulse and it was extremely rare for him to have such talent in the Martial Dao. After being deprived of four Spiritual Pulses, there was only one left.

The genius crown prince had become an ordinary prince overnight!

To practice martial arts, the spirit vein was extremely important!

The more spiritual veins one had, the more spiritual energy one would be able to sense, and the faster and denser the spiritual energy that would be absorbed, the faster and smoother the cultivation would be.

Qin Yun originally had the Five Sun Spiritual Pulse and was extremely talented. He could sense the spirit energy of the five suns. After being brutally deprived of four spirit veins, there was only one spirit vein left, and it could only sense the spirit of the sun. No matter how hard you tried in the future, you wouldn't be able to become a strong practitioner.

"You conspired together to frame me and my sister the Grand Preceptor. Not only did you steal my position as Crown Prince, you destroyed my spirit vein and cut off my martial path. Such a great hatred cannot be shared!" "If I, Qin Yun, am successful in my cultivation, I will definitely uproot your powers!" Qin Yun made a vow in his heart. He was in such a predicament because of those vile and evil old vassals.

"Empress, Crown Prince, don't think that I didn't know you were involved in this!" It is fine if I do not become the crown prince, but to destroy my spirit vein, and to cut off my path of martial arts, this kind of great enmity will be slowly settled with you! "

Qin Yun already possessed the Five Spiritual Pulse. Furthermore, he was the crown prince. He would definitely become a martial arts expert in the future to experience the vast and mysterious Nine Suns Nine Desolate World. He would never place the title of crown prince in his eyes because having strength meant everything!

After jumping down from the roof, he put on his custom-made heavy equipment and started cultivating in the evening.

He was wearing various kinds of heavy equipment, which added up to a total of more than 500 pounds. Since he only had an ordinary spiritual vein, which was different from how he could absorb spiritual energy and refine his body, he could only use this arduous method to train his body to gain strength.

"I must become strong, my fate must be in my own hands!" He wore heavy equipment that weighed a few hundred pounds and practiced a set of Spirit Tiger Fist.

This fist technique was something he had used all his savings to buy. Although it was of a low grade, it was able to temper his body and at the same time absorb spiritual energy.

For the past five years, in order to change his fate, Qin Yun had protected his dignity in order to possess strength. Every day and every night, he cultivated painstakingly without hindrance …

The fireworks did not stop until late at night. The air above the palace was filled with thick smoke and the smell of gunpowder.

Qin Yun was exhausted. Although cultivating day and night was tough, he could feel his strength increasing. It was the motivation for him to persevere!

"I'm really tired today, so I'm sure it will have a great effect. Let's go rest."

He arrived at the well and was about to draw water to bathe himself when an old man suddenly walked over.

This old man was the general director of the palace.

"Manager Wang, what's the matter?" Qin Yun hurriedly asked when he saw the elder.

"Fifth Prince!" Steward Wang said solemnly.

When Qin Yun saw Manager Wang's expression, he turned serious. "Alright!"

"The emperor ordered that ten days later, those princes who failed to enter the fourth level of the Martial Body must join the army and go to the border to fight against the beastmen army." Steward Wang's expression was solemn, a trace of sympathy flashed through his eyes.

When Qin Yun heard this, his expression changed. His body suddenly trembled as he clenched his fists, producing a crisp "cluck" sound.

A prince who failed to step into the fourth level of the Martial Body Realm at the age of fifteen was seen as someone who had no affinity with the Martial Dao …

Raising a group of princes would consume a lot of resources. If they were to send princes to join the army, not only would they win the affection of the citizens and soldiers, they would also gain the goodwill of the empire's citizens.

There were nine levels of the Martial Body realm, and the first three levels were mainly about Qi Cultivation. If one's Spiritual Pulse was too weak, it would be difficult to feel the sun's spiritual energy and thus, have a huge impact on one's cultivation.

Qin Yun only had a single spirit vein, so he could only sense the spiritual essence of a single sun. This was the main reason for his slow cultivation! If it was anyone else, they would have given up cultivating the martial way. Only he was bitterly persevering!

"If we escape now, we will be tortured to death if we are caught..."

Qin Yun could not hear Steward Wang's voice behind him. He did not know when Steward Wang left either.

He stood blankly by the well, his mind blank, as if he had fallen into the deepest depths of a cold well and was constantly struggling. This feeling of helplessness caused him to feel despair …

When he was ten years old, he was just a child, yet his four spirit veins were taken by a vile official together with the poison concubine. At that time, no one had helped him.

From then on, he swore that no matter how much suffering he endured, he would become stronger!

The only way to become strong was to not be bullied, to not be robbed of everything, to not despair in the face of adversity!

At this moment, he was once again in dire straits, once again being desperately devoured. It made him feel as if he had returned to five years ago, when his spirit vein had been sucked out, an incomparably painful moment …

For the past five years, he had been ridiculed in every possible way in the Imperial Palace, and no matter how many difficulties he had encountered, he hadn't been forced to give up on cultivating the martial way!

After painstakingly training, he finally received a ray of hope!

He had finally stepped into the second level of the Martial Body Stage!

In that moment, hot tears welled up in his eyes. His arduous cultivation had finally paid off!

From then on, he firmly believed that as long as he worked hard, he would one day become a martial dao practitioner and change his fate!

But right now, he was being forced to join the army to fight against the brutal beastmen. This was undoubtedly a death sentence, a complete end to his path of martial arts!

6. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2 : Legendary Pulse

After the banquet to celebrate the crown prince was over, the richly dressed princes and princesses began chatting and laughing. They passed by Qin Yun's shabby little pavilion and saw him sitting beside a well in a daze. Immediately, they guessed at something.

"The former crown prince is about to become a small soldier, going to the border to feed the beastmen!"

"This change is huge, haha!"

"It's all that Grand Tutor's fault. What kind of demonic technique is she cultivating with nothing better to do? Otherwise, how could he be where he is today?"

"His mother offended many people in the palace when she was still alive. No one will help her!"

"By the way, the new crown prince originally had five meridians. Later on, he successfully fused with one of Qin Yun's spirit veins. Now, he has six meridians talent and he has stepped into the sixth level of the Martial Body realm at such a young age. He is much stronger than Qin Yun back then …" "And he's also very handsome."

"The new crown prince will definitely not disappoint us. He will be the future Heavenly Qin Emperor! He should be going to the Tianxuan Martial Arts School tomorrow, right? "That is a very powerful Martial Arts Academy …"

Upon hearing the conversation from afar, all the emotions in Qin Yun's heart surged … One of the four spirit veins he had taken out had been fused with the new crown prince!

Merging spirit veins was an extremely difficult task. It was very difficult to find a perfect match within ten thousand spirit veins. It all depended on luck, but the new crown prince had successfully fused it!

It was his own spirit vein that allowed the new crown prince to obtain the rare Six Spiritual Pulse. Immediately, Qin Yun's heart was filled with mixed emotions!

"I can't accept this! I can't accept this! Bastard treacherous officials! Bastard empress! I'm going to destroy you!"

He roared and struck the stone well like crazy, causing blood to spurt out from his fists …

Suddenly, he felt a comfortable warmth from his wrist, causing him, who had been infuriated, to suddenly wake up!

"It's the item big sister Grand Preceptor gave me before she left!"

Qin Yun hurriedly looked at his wrist. It was a string of nine beads of his blood.

He carefully examined the bracelet. There were nine black beads about the size of a longan core on it. They were uneven and did not have any luster. Since there were only nine beads, they appeared to be sparse, ordinary, and ugly.

"The Grand Preceptor elder sister came to find me in a hurry before she left the palace. She told me to keep it safe and didn't tell me what it was!" Qin Yun stared at the mysterious nine-pearl bracelet as he frowned slightly. He thought back to what happened back then.

A warm current continued to flow from his wrist into his arm.

He closed his eyes and calmed his heart to carefully sense the warm current. He discovered that it was actually formed from nine different types of spiritual energy!

His heart skipped a beat as he opened his eyes and looked at the bracelet on his wrist in disbelief!

As long as one was human, they were born with a spirit vein, called the first sun spirit vein. They could only sense the spirit energy of a single sun. It was difficult for these kind of people to become powerful martial artists, so they were destined to live a mediocre life.

The spirit vein of the two suns would be a bit better, and possessing the three suns would be considered a middle level talent.

The Four Solar Spiritual Pulse was a superior talent, and the Five Solar Spiritual Pulse and Six Solar Spiritual Pulse were both rare geniuses.

The Seven Yang spirit vein was known as a super genius, and the Eight Sun spirit vein was even more rarely seen in ten thousand years!

And the Nine Yang Spirit Pulse only existed in legends!

Qin Yun could sense nine types of spiritual energy through the mysterious nine-pearl bracelet left behind by the Grand Preceptor. It was equivalent to a Nine Yang Spiritual Pulse, the legendary talent!

He was extremely excited as he took a few deep breaths to calm himself down, carefully observing the string of nine pearl bracelet.

Each bead had a complicated design on it. The thin lines intersected and intertwined with each other, but upon a closer look, it was very natural and not messy at all.

In order to determine if it was real, he tried to absorb more spiritual energy. Sure enough, he could absorb nine different types of spiritual energy into his body.

He only needed a moment to absorb the nine suns spiritual energy, and the fatigue in his body was greatly reduced.

"The Nine Yang Energy is truly amazing! I have the talent like the Nine Yang Spirit Vein. Maybe I can enter the fourth level of the Martial Body Stage within ten days. That way, I won't need to join the army."

Qin Yun was overjoyed as his heart thumped wildly. This joy made him so excited that his entire body trembled.

He really hadn't thought that the Grand Preceptor's mysterious bracelet would be able to reverse his fate!

Qin Yun, whose heart was surging with emotions, took a deep breath to relax and maintain a calm mind.

In the world of the Nine Suns, the nine suns all had different auras, covering the entire world.

With more spirit veins, the more sun spirit energy one could sense, the more spirit energy one could absorb. After the spirit energy released by the different sun spirit energy was absorbed into the body, it could even fuse and evolve.

Due to the nourishment of the Nine Yang energy, Qin Yun only needed an hour to absorb it before all his fatigue was gone. The injuries on his fists were also quickly healed by the nourishment of the spirit energy.

He could not wait to enter the room and borrow the nine pearl bracelet to absorb the nine suns of spiritual energy for cultivation. He had to seize the moment to break through and cultivate a powerful force to control his own fate in his hands!

Qin Yun came into his room and sat cross-legged on his bed. He closed his eyes and calmed his heart before beginning to draw on his Qi!

The nine suns spirit energy flowed slowly through the pitch black nine pearl bracelet like a small stream. It entered his body and turned into nine colored threads that converged and flowed through his limbs and bones.

After the spiritual energy entered his body, it would remain the same. Although it could be stored in his body, it would slowly dissipate over time.

At that time, he would need to convert the spiritual energy into inner qi and store it in his Dantian.

The first three levels of the Martial Body Stage mainly focused on Qi Cultivating Stage!

First level of Qi Drawing, learned how to sense spiritual energy, and then drew it into his body.

After the spiritual energy entered his body, the spiritual energy in his body would be assimilated into his flesh and blood to strengthen his body.

At the third level of Qi Cultivating, one could refine spiritual energy into inner Qi and circulate it throughout one's limbs and bones.

Qin Yun was stuck at the second level of the Martial Arts Realm. After a long period of time, there was no progress and it was difficult for him to break through to the third level.

The key to breaking through to the third level was to introduce a large amount of spirit energy into the circulation of the body to nourish the muscles and blood so that the body would become stronger. Then, the body would turn into a millstone and the spirit energy would quickly circulate through the whole body. It would collide with the blood inside the body and produce internal energy.

Previously, he only had one spirit vein and could only channel spiritual energy from one sun. However, this spiritual energy was extremely weak and difficult to channel.

Through the nine pearl bracelet, he could draw out the nine suns' spiritual energy!

Right now, the nine types of spirit energies were rapidly flowing inside his body, fusing into his flesh and blood. His muscles and bones were rapidly growing stronger …

Early in the morning, the nine suns formed a straight line and gradually rose from the horizon. They drove away the darkness and cold, bringing warmth and light to the land of the nine suns.

After cultivating through the nine pearl bracelet for an entire night, Qin Yun naturally woke up. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes. They were shimmering with light. He looked incomparable spirited and had a great change in temperament.

Clenching his fist, the energy within his body flowed as a ball of energy flowed into his arm. He punched out, creating a storm!

"I succeeded! I finally cultivated inner qi and entered the third level of the Martial Body Stage!" Qin Yun's eyes could not help but moisten as he felt extremely excited.

He secretly sighed at the legend of the terrifying talent. He had broken through in just one night!

If it was the previous Yang Spiritual Pulse, he would need at least two to three years to breakthrough without any resources!

"Elder sister Grand Preceptor, what happened to you? I will definitely find you! "

He looked into the distance, his thoughts in a mess!

The Grand Preceptor's origins were mysterious. His mother had invited her to the palace a long time ago and was responsible for teaching him martial dao. She was a gentle and graceful peerless beauty who'd treated him well since he was young.

"I must conceal this matter well, and I must leave the palace as soon as possible in order to protect myself from the treacherous officials!" Qin Yun thought to himself.

Dark Omega and Arcelia like this.
  7. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 3 Spiritual Energy Pills

The new crown prince possessed the Six Yang Spiritual Pulse. He was the most talented prince in the history of the Heavenly Qin Empire!

As for the current Qin Yun, because he had the nine-pearl bracelet, it was equivalent to having a nine suns spirit vein. Such talent had only appeared in legends, and in every aspect, it far surpassed a six suns spirit vein!

Qin Yun opened the yard door and saw a group of people hurrying past.

The group of people were rushing to the crown prince's chamber to send him off to the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy.

Now, everyone wanted to curry favor with the Crown Prince and seek benefits for themselves.

Back then, Qin Yun had just been conferred the title of crown prince. This group of people had similarly fawned over him.

However, five years ago, when he was abolished from the position of crown prince, the people who had flirted with him were the first to distance themselves from him!

Those who had received favors from the Grand Preceptor immediately turned ugly and cursed at him with the most vicious words to prove that they had nothing to do with him and to avoid a settlement!

"These lowly people would do something that goes against their conscience just for their own selfish ends. In the face of great strength, they are like ants!" Qin Yun had already seen through the group of people. He was even more determined to become stronger!

"Crown Prince? The throne? I don't care! "

He closed the door and started practicing in the small courtyard.

"I want to learn the < Qi Explosion Technique > as soon as possible. This is the only martial arts technique that big sister Grand Preceptor left me."

Qin Yun circulated his inner Qi and directed it to his arm before he punched the ground!

Whoosh!

The moment the inner Qi shot out from the fist, it exploded! It caused a wave of air to gush out from his fist!

The withered leaves on the ground were hit by the air currents and instantly shattered, creating a crater in the ground!

Qi Explosion Technique was a martial arts technique passed down to him by the Grand Preceptor to protect himself. The prodigious aspect of this technique was that even if one did not cultivate inner Qi, he could use weak spiritual energy to explode the Qi.

"The longer I can condense inner Qi, the more powerful it will be. I'll try to condense inner Qi for ten breaths of time!"

Qin Yun took a deep breath as he counted the time in his mind. Ten breaths later, his dantian trembled as he released his inner Qi according to the method of the Qi Explosion Technique. He punched at a large rock!

Bang!

The fist ruthlessly smashed into the rock. Air currents gushed out in all directions as the rock cracked and shattered into many small pieces.

Qin Yun heaved a huge sigh of relief. His face paled and his arm hurt slightly. However, his heart was filled with joy. The might of the Qi Explosion Technique was extremely strong. That punch from before had at least a thousand pounds of strength.

"That's right, as long as I break through to the 3rd level of the Martial Body realm, I will be able to go to the Spiritual Pills Pavilion to get medicinal pellets!" Qin Yun suddenly thought of this matter.

In the Heavenly Qin Empire, once the princes and princesses broke through to the third level of the Martial Body Stage, they would be able to go to the Spiritual Pills Pavilion to receive five Spiritual Qi Pills.

After resting for a moment, Qin Yun headed for the Psionic Pellet Pavilion!

… ….

On the east side of the palace, there was a medicinal plant garden, which contained dozens of acres of land and was surrounded by walls.

The Elixir Pavilion was located right in the middle of the medicinal garden. It was a three-storey classical building.

Qin Yun jogged for a moment before arriving at the entrance of the Spiritual Pills Pavilion. He saw many guards lined up in a long line. They were all here to claim a Pills of Spiritual Energy. They would receive one every year.

The guards noticed Qin Yun's arrival but did not bow to him, the prince!

This was because everyone knew that Qin Yun had lost all momentum. He would be forced to join the army in ten days' time. He would be completely abandoned by the imperial family and would never have the chance to rise again!

Qin Yun could also sense the contempt the group of guards had for him. He was secretly displeased but he did not say a word. He had been like this all these years.

As he was a prince, he didn't need to queue up to receive the Spiritual Qi Pills. He directly walked to the first window.

The person responsible for distributing the pills was a round-faced middle-aged man. When he saw Qin Yun, his tone turned sour and he did not conceal the disdain in his eyes. With a mocking tone, he said, "Fifth Prince, what are you doing here?"

The round faced middle-aged man was the empress's man. Now that the empress had gained power, she could cover the sky with her hands alone in the palace. As the queen's loyal dog slave, he had a lot of airs.

Qin Yun frowned and said coldly, "I'm here to collect the Spiritual Qi Pills!"

"You are only at the second level of the Martial Body Realm. Don't come here and make trouble!" The round-faced man sneered: "I know you want to break through but don't forget that five years ago you were no longer the crown prince." The new Crown Prince is a true dragon amongst men, a son of heaven! "

The round-faced man wanted to sneer at him, but Qin Yun's strong and slender hand reached out at an unknown moment and bit down fiercely on his neck like a wolf!

'Bang! 'a loud sound was heard.

Qin Yun grabbed the round-faced man from the window and slammed him heavily to the ground!

His feet stepped on that chubby face, and his voice revealed an imposing manner as he said, "You dog slave must have a long memory. Even if I'm not the crown prince, I'm still the respected Fifth Prince, and it's not up to you to be presumptuous in front of me!"

"Using a slave to bully the lord is a capital offense!" Even if I kill you, a dog slave, there will be no consequences! "

When the guards in line saw that Qin Yun had such power, they were alarmed.

They saw that Qin Yun had just used his inner Qi. Only at the third level of the Martial Body Stage could he release his inner Qi.

This meant that Qin Yun had stepped into the third level of the Martial Body realm!

The round-faced man, who had been taught a lesson, was very certain that Qin Yun was at the third level of the Martial Body. He quickly knelt on the ground as he trembled and kowtowed to Qin Yun.

"I will immediately get the fifth prince the Spiritual Qi Pill!" The middle-aged man got up and hurriedly entered the room. He took out five Spiritual Energy Pills and came in front of Qin Yun. He bowed his head and handed it over respectfully.

The other guards lowered their heads as well and bowed to Qin Yun!

Although Qin Yun was only at the third level of the Martial Body realm, he could already feel the charm of strength!

Only by possessing powerful strength could one obtain respect and not be looked down upon. Otherwise, they could only allow the snobbish and evil people to trample on their own dignity!

Qin Yun took the pill and turned to head for the entrance of the medicinal garden. However, he saw a young girl and a youth walk in.

The young people were handsome, and the young girls were beautiful. They wore gorgeous clothes, and their smiles were very sweet.

"Yo!" Wasn't this Qin Yun? You will be forced to join the army in ten days, and I thought you had already committed suicide! " The youth wore a resplendent golden-red embroidered robe. His face was filled with a disdainful smile as he said to Qin Yun.

He was the fourth prince, and his name was Qin Tianyi. He was the crown prince's younger brother. He had just stepped into the fourth level of the Martial Body Stage not long ago and was here to obtain a Spiritual Elixir.

When the guards saw the fourth prince had arrived, they immediately bowed. The round-faced middle-aged man even trotted over …

Qin Yun looked at Qin Tianyi with an expressionless face and said, "I'm not a coward like you who would think of committing suicide when you were in trouble! "I just stepped into the third level of the Martial Body Realm, so I'm here to receive a Spirit Pill."

After he finished speaking, he looked towards the young girl beside Qin Tianyi.

The young girl wore a snow-white dress and had a delicate and beautiful appearance. She had a refined and cultured beauty to her.

Her name was Yuan Yanying. She was the daughter of Great General Yuan and Qin Yun's playmate. Although she was only 15 or 16 years old, when her wavy eyes blinked, there was a power that captivated the soul. She was a complete beauty.

8. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 4 Fury from the Explosion

A few days ago, Qin Yun had heard that Yuan Yanying had broken through to the fourth level of the Martial Body Stage. The reason she was here today was to obtain a Spiritual Energy Pill.

Apart from the crown prince and his daughter, all of the descendants of the noble generals could come to the Spirit Pill Pavilion in the palace to collect pills.

Yuan Yan suffered from a strange illness when she was young. She had always been weak and sickly. In the end, Qin Yun's Grand Preceptor had used her superb medical skills to treat her. Therefore, she had a very good relationship with Qin Yun when she was young.

However, after Qin Yun had been abolished, the two of them had not met.

When Yuan Yanying and Qin Tianyi heard Qin Yun say that they had stepped into the third level of the Martial Body realm, they were extremely astonished.

This was because Qin Yun only had one spirit vein. Without a large number of pills to nourish him, it was impossible for him to break through to the third level of the Martial Body realm!

Qin Yun smiled at Yuan Yanying and said gently, "Sister Yanying, long time no see. You've really changed into a woman of eighteen. I almost could not recognize you!"

"Yun... Brother! You just received five Spiritual Energy Pills, right? " Yuan Yanying lowered her head slightly. Her expression was somewhat bashful as she softly said.

Qin Tianyi, who was standing by the side, saw Qin Yun and Yuan Yanying converse so intimately. His expression suddenly changed!

Everyone found it odd that Qin Yun was still favored by a beauty despite being in such dire straits.

Qin Yun walked to Yuan Yanying's side and said with a smile, "Yanying, are you here to receive a pill as well?" "Right now, you are much stronger than me. You are already a martial artist at the fourth level of the Martial Body Stage!"

The third and fourth stages were a completely different realm!

At the third level of the Martial Body Stage, one had to use a large amount of inner Qi to form an inner Qi. Only then would one be able to step into the fourth level of the Martial Body Stage!

Internal energy was something that would allow a cultivator to store a large amount of internal energy within their body. It was very important for a martial artist.

It wasn't difficult for talented people to condense inner strength. However, for people with only two bloodlines, it was extremely difficult.

When Qin Tianyi saw Qin Yun and Yuan Yanying chatting happily, his expression turned uglier and uglier.

Everyone could see that he was jealous, but he did not react. He only clenched his fists and scowled.

"Brother Yun, you will be joining the army in ten days! "Even though you are a martial artist at the third level of the Martial Body Mirror, it is impossible for you to enter the fourth level of the Martial Body Mirror within ten days."

What Yuan Yanying said made Qin Yun feel that something was amiss. He could not help but frown and continue listening.

"You only have one spirit vein, so you are destined to have no fate with the martial way." I know this isn't your fault, it's all the Grand Preceptor's fault … Big Brother Yun, just accept your fate and give the spirit pellet in your hands to Tianyi. "

"Yuan Yanying, shut up!" Qin Yun did not wait for her to finish before he roared and said angrily, "If the Grand Preceptor had not treated you back then, how would you be here today? I never thought that you would actually be an ungrateful person! "

As Qin Yun shouted, the anger and inner energy that he had accumulated surged out of his heart transformed into a powerful wind that blew Yuan Yan back a few steps.

Yuan Yanying's hair flew in disarray from the blow. When she felt Qin Yun's anger and killing intent, her pretty face turned pale from fright. Her delicate body also trembled slightly!

With Qin Yun's imposing manner, even the surrounding guards were secretly terrified!

When Yuan Yanying heard Qin Yun's shout, she could not help but feel a sense of disgust. Her tone turned icy as she said, "It's just a waste for you to consume the pill …" I might as well give it to Big Brother Tianyi. I'll get Father to take care of you in the army! "

The reason why Qin Yun had been crippled had a great deal to do with the Empress. However, the Yuan Yanying in front of him had made him give the Spiritual Pill to the Empress's youngest son!

This was obviously Yuan Yanying trying her best to please Qin Tianyi!

Other than pity, Yuan Yanying's eyes were filled with contempt and disgust when she looked at Qin Yun.

Qin Yun was infuriated once again as he clenched his fists tightly. His eyes were resolute and his tone strong. He said coldly, "I, Qin Yun, would rather die in battle than need any care!"

With that, he walked towards the door!

"Halt!" Qin Tianyi suddenly roared coldly and with a few strides, he blocked in front of Qin Yun.

Qin Tianyi's face was filled with pride because Yuan Yanying was trying to please him. It was as though she was announcing to the crowd that she no longer had any relationship with Qin Yun.

"What is it?" Qin Yun said coldly.

Qin Tianyi suddenly grabbed Qin Yun by the collar. With an arrogant tone, he mocked, "Sister Ying Ying is right. You are just a cripple. Eating the Spiritual Pills is a waste and is not worthy of it. Why don't you give it to me?"

The Qi Ling pill was a low grade spirit pill, four thousand crystal coins for one pill, five pills was equivalent to twenty thousand crystal coins, and to the prince, this was not a small amount.

"And if I don't?" Qin Yun's eyes were filled with killing intent as he slowly said.

"Give it to him!" It's really a waste for you to consume a spiritual energy pill! And since Big Brother Tianyi has the four suns spirit vein, he can absorb spirit pills much better! " Yuan Yanying, who was at the side, urged him on.

When Qin Yun heard Yuan Yanying's words, the fury that he had suppressed for a long time instantly flared up!

At this moment, his mind was completely blank, and he couldn't help but go all out and madly circulate all of the Qi in his body! He quickly and crazily gathered his inner Qi into his arm!

"It's not up to you to decide whether I'm worthy of eating the Spirit Qi Pill or not! "Compared to me, you two are even more unworthy to eat the Spiritual Energy Pill!" Qin Yun's voice was extremely cold, like an unsheathed sword. It exuded a cold aura that left chills running down one's spine.

"This is your life! Your life is so cheap, you should be like this! " Qin Tianyi grabbed Qin Yun's clothes as his expression turned extremely sinister. He shouted, "You damned cripple, hand over the Pills"

While Qin Tianyi was cursing, he had actually raised his hand to slap Qin Yun in the face.

Qin Yun was burning with rage. The inner Qi gathered in his arm suddenly roared as he raised his palm and swiftly slapped Qin Tianyi's face!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

This slap was fast and ruthless as it landed on Qin Tianyi's face!

At that instant, Qin Yun released all his inner Qi along with his anger.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

After Qin Tianyi was beaten, he let out a pitiful cry like a pig being butchered!

His entire face was distorted and damaged from the impact. Broken teeth flew everywhere along with blood. His body also rolled on the ground!

Fortunately, he was at the fourth level of the Martial Body Realm and did not immediately faint. However, his head was spinning and he could not even stand up.

Seeing this scene, everyone was dumbstruck. They were all scared silly!

Yuan Yanying, who was on the side, was so scared that her beautiful face lost color!

Qin Tianyi, who had attacked first, was knocked to the ground by Qin Yun's sudden palm strike.

Qin Yun was only at the third level of the Martial Body Realm, so why was his inner Qi so powerful? It could defeat a fourth level Martial Body cultivator!

Qin Yun walked over and grabbed Qin Tianyi by the collar. His eyes were filled with killing intent as he said with a low and cold voice, "You have a Four Sun Spiritual Pulse and are at the fourth level of the Martial Body realm. Yet you were defeated by one strike from me. Hurry up and hand over your spiritual energy pill, and I will spare your life! "

9. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 5 : Inner Elements

"You dare? He is the Queen's son! He is also my future husband! " Yuan Yanying hurriedly shouted from the side. She no longer called him "Brother Yun" like she did before.

Qin Yun said with a sneer, "In ten days, I'll be joining the army. Since I'm going to die anyway, I might as well drag you down with me!"

No one would doubt his words!

If he were forced to join the army and fight on the front lines, he would most certainly die. He would definitely be able to do anything.

"Qin …"

Yuan Yan had just said one word when Qin Yun's cold and emotionless gaze shot over. She could not help but turn pale as she took a few steps back.

She was scared speechless by Qin Yun's intense killing intent!

PS : add me in discord : harutora_joushiro#0261. i can directly give you the txt files

Qin Yun grabbed Qin Tianyi by the throat and shouted, "Give me the Spiritual Energy Pill. This is your last chance!"

Qin Tianyi's throat was firmly gripped by force. His injured face was also in great pain as he struggled bitterly.

Several head guards rushed over, but none of them dared to act rashly.

Qin Tianyi painfully nodded his head before glancing at the round faced middle-aged man in charge of distributing the spirit pellets. He shouted with difficulty, "Quick … "Give it to him."

The round-faced man trembled as he retrieved fifteen Spiritual Energy Pills and passed them to Qin Yun.

Qin Tianyi had just stepped into the fourth level of the Martial Body realm and was rewarded with fifteen Spiritual Energy Pills. However, all of them had been snatched away by Qin Yun.

After taking the pill, Qin Yun released Qin Tianyi and looked at Yuan Yanying. He said with a sneer, "You want this kind of trash? For someone as ungrateful as you, who only wants to enjoy wealth and power, it's not strange for you to sacrifice yourself and marry someone like him! "

After he finished speaking, he left without looking back.

Everyone looked at Qin Yun's proud and aloof back as they exclaimed in their hearts!

No one had expected Qin Yun, who was at the third level of the Martial Body realm, to defeat Qin Tianyi, who was at the fourth level of the Martial Body realm, in such a miserable manner!

Yuan Yanying bit her lips and blankly watched the several head guards carry Qin Tianyi away!

… ….

Qin Yun returned to the building and frowned as he looked at the fifteen Spiritual Energy Pills. He muttered to himself, "In ten days, the Hua Ling Wu Academy will come to recruit students. They are only at the fourth level of the Martial Body realm. I am only at the third level. I have to break through quickly. As long as I enter the Hua Ling Wu Academy, I will have a stable environment to train my martial arts. "

"There is a large amount of spiritual energy inside the spiritual energy pill, which can help me make a quick breakthrough."

As long as he could condense an Inner Yuan from his Dantian, he would step into the fourth level of the Martial Body Stage!

Inner Yuan was able to store a large amount of inner Qi. At the same time, it could also be used to refine inner Qi and make it purer.

In order to condense inner qi, one had to first absorb a large amount of spiritual energy into their body, then store a large amount of spiritual energy into their dantian and finally condense it into their inner qi.

It wasn't difficult to complete, but it wasn't easy to complete either. If one had a lot of spirit veins, they could easily cross this threshold.

After Qin Yun consumed a pill, he quickly sensed nine strands of spirit energy circulating in his body. It was a pleasant surprise.

The mysterious nine-Jeweled bracelet was not only able to absorb the spiritual energy of the nine suns, but it was also able to sense the nine types of spiritual energy contained within the spiritual energy pill, which meant that it was able to completely absorb them.

A person with a Six Yang Spiritual Pulse could only absorb six types of Spiritual Qi from the pill.

And Qin Yun was able to absorb nine types of spiritual energy!

This was the advantage of having more spirit veins, so the more spirit veins one had, the higher one's potential was.

In the following period of time, Qin Yun spent every day refining the Pills of Spiritual Energy. He would infuse the Origin Energy in his body into his inner Qi.

In the blink of an eye, ten days had passed.

The inner energy within Qin Yun's dantian was vigorous and pure. It gathered together to form a shimmering golden cyclone that bulged and inflated his dantian.

He used his will to control the whirlpool within his dantian, causing it to constantly shrink.

Not long later, Qin Yun suddenly felt that his abdomen was very hot and uncomfortable. However, he could only endure the discomfort brought by the scorching heat as he continued shrinking the cyclone.

Time passed bit by bit …

The sun was about to rise, and today was the day for the prince to join the army.

If Qin Yun could not enter the fourth level of the Martial Body realm, he would be forced to join the army.

At this moment, he was absorbing the Nine Yang Energy into his body!

Suddenly, Qin Yun's body that had been drenched in sweat began to emit a faint golden mist. It was as though it was about to condense its elemental energy …

Early in the morning, the sunlight shone through the window!

Qin Yun grunted as golden mist suddenly gushed out from his body. It stirred a stream of air, blowing at the things in the room.

"I've finally condensed my Inner Yuan, and I've stepped into the fourth level of the Martial Body realm!"

He clenched his fists in excitement. If he could break through before the ceremony, he wouldn't need to join the army.

Qin Yun was overjoyed. After packing his luggage, he carried his luggage and walked out of the building that he worked hard to grow. He headed for the imperial palace's plaza.

In the past few days, there had been heated discussions in the palace about Qin Yun stealing Qin Tianyi's Spiritual Energy Pill.

Many people found it strange because in the past ten days, the Queen had not gone to cause trouble for Qin Yun!

Therefore, everyone began guessing that it was Emperor Tianqin who had obstructed him in the dark, allowing Qin Yun to live in peace within the empire for the final ten days.

… ….

The spacious plaza of the Imperial Palace was bustling with noise and activity.

Today, the palace was open to the public. People from the outside could come in and join the army, or they could sign up for the Spiritual Martial Force. It would be very lively all day.

The Southern District of the plaza was the most lively. Because of the famous Hua Ling Wu College, many teachers were sent here to recruit students. Many people were queuing up to register.

On the east side of the plaza, it was similarly bustling with noise and excitement. Here was the ceremony for the prince to join the army, and the princes had already begun to resist.

Qin Yun rushed to the east side of the square and saw a few dejected princes standing on a big red carpet as they were watched. They were pitiful creatures who had yet to reach the fourth level of the Martial Body Stage at the age of fifteen.

The ceremony for a prince to join the army was very grand. After all, as a prince, one had to show some dignity.

However, no matter how dignified they were, they couldn't make the princes happy. Every one of them looked as if they had been castrated, and their faces were filled with grief.

"Don't be depressed. Qin Yun, the former crown prince, will go with you." Someone on the side mocked.

Qin Yun was once the crown prince. His status was so high, but because he was weak, he was forced to join the army. This was equivalent to being executed!

Everyone was filled with emotion. The most ruthless place was the Royal Family.

At that moment, Qin Yun was standing beside the red carpet. He did not stand on the red carpet in the middle.

Why didn't he go in? This made everyone puzzled!

Not long after, a large palanquin that glowed with a golden light was carried over by many people. A group of palace maids followed from the front and back. These were the empress's palanquins.

A general steward came forward and announced that the Emperor had urgent matters to attend to and could not take charge of the Prince's enlistment, so the Empress was in charge of the matter.

It had been several years since Qin Yun had seen the emperor. He had a vague feeling that the emperor was secretly helping him from time to time. He could not explain why he had such a feeling.

The luxurious palanquin arrived. From it walked down a beautiful woman wearing a dazzling phoenix robe. This was the Heavenly Qin Empress!

Her luxurious phoenix gown flickered with a faint crystal splendor, and spirit energy lingered around it. This armor had a certain level of defense, so it was priceless!

The moment the empress alighted on the palanquin, everyone immediately bowed!

"No need for formalities!"

The empress's tone was indifferent, her eyes cold and sharp as she swept her eyes over the crowd. She had a cold and arrogant air about her.

Her gaze landed on Qin Yun as her cold eyes narrowed slightly. A sinister glint flashed across her eyes.

Her youngest son, Qin Tianyi, had been injured by Qin Yun ten days ago. Fifteen Spiritual Energy Pills had been snatched away. If it were not for the emperor secretly obstructing her, she would have attacked Qin Yun a long time ago.

Now, when she saw that Qin Yun was about to die from joining the army, she felt much better.

As for Qin Yun, he wanted nothing more than to kill this sinister woman!

The fact that one of his spirit veins was taken out had a lot to do with the empress. Also, one of his spirit veins was taken out by the empress's eldest son.

Dark Omega likes this.
  10. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    you guys can add me on discord : harutora_joushiro#0261 . i can directly give you the txt files. or if you are fine with posting here. i can do that too. let me know.

11. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 6 : Beautiful Teacher

"A prince who cannot reach the fourth level of the Martial Body realm at the age of fifteen must join the army and head to the border!" The Queen's face was frosty as she stared coldly at Qin Yun. She shouted sternly, "Qin Yun, what are you standing there for? Didn't you hear what I said? "

Qin Yun calmly stood beside the red carpet and watched as though nothing had happened. After hearing the Queen's question, he smiled slightly and said, "What a pity! I have entered the fourth level of the Martial Body Stage, there is no need for me to go! Hurry up and start! Hurry up! "

When these words were spoken, everyone was shocked and stirred up!

Everyone knew that Qin Yun had turned to scrap five years ago.

A few days ago, he broke through to the third level of the Martial Body realm and injured Qin Tianyi. As soon as news of this got out, it shocked the entire Imperial City.

And now, after only ten days, he had broken through to the fourth level of the Martial Body Stage!

This cultivation speed was unbelievable!

"Lying to avoid joining the army is a serious crime!"

The Queen did not believe Qin Yun's words. Her ice-cold eyes suffused killing intent as she coldly shouted, "Quickly stand in front of me!"

"I have just cultivated inner Yuan, I am already a martial artist at the fourth level of the Martial Body realm!"

Qin Yun opened his palm and forced out a sparkling mist of air.

The inner Qi overflowed like a fluorescent light. This was a clear feature of condensing inner Qi. It was only because the inner Qi was thin that it looked weak.

Qin Yun only had the First Sun Spiritual Pulse, but he could enter the fourth level of the Martial Body realm at the age of fifteen!

Everyone had faces full of shock and doubt as they discussed the matter.

The empress's face changed slightly, her voice sounded anxious, "You must have used some secret method to avoid joining the army, which caused the internal Qi to leak out." Quick, ask the teachers of the Hua Ling Wu Academy to come over. They are at the southern region of the plaza.

It looked like Qin Yun was about to join the army. As long as he bribed the people in the army, they would be able to secretly kill him. However, what was happening right now was something she could not accept.

A guard hastily ran to the south district of the plaza to invite the teacher of the Hua Ling Wu Yuan.

Qin Yun was very calm because he was able to condense inner elemental energy. He was indeed at the fourth level of the Martial Body realm. He was not worried at all.

"Esteemed Empress … The teachers of the Hua Ling Wu Yuan are very busy. The guard walked over and whispered.

The corner of the empress's eyes twitched, she was secretly angry, but she could not say anything. The Hua Ling Wu Academy was very strong, so they had no fear of the imperial power of their empire.

"We'll head over right now!" The Queen said expressionlessly.

"Alright, I will also register to enter the Hua Ling Wu Academy!" Qin Yun smiled slightly. He too looked forward to entering the Hua Ling Wu Academy.

When the empress heard this, she became even more anxious.

If Qin Yun entered the Hua Ling Wu Courtyard and did something in the future, it would be a great danger to her.

… ….

The southern region of the Imperial Palace Plaza was packed with people, forming a long line.

The people who came to register were all disciples of famous sects, handsome men and beautiful women. All of them were dressed extravagantly, and their faces were filled with the usual arrogance of noble children.

The moment Qin Yun arrived, he saw Qin Tianyi, whose face was swollen like a roasted pig's head.

When the empress saw Qin Tianyi, her face turned extremely cold. Her heart was filled with rage.

Her youngest son, Qin Tianyi, was quite talented. However, his face had swollen from being fanned by a piece of trash like Qin Yun, and he had also lost fifteen Spiritual Energy Pills. He had now become a laughingstock in the palace.

The thing that infuriated her the most was that if Qin Yun had truly broken through to the fourth level of the Martial Body realm. It was definitely because she had consumed a large amount of spirit pills that he had managed to break through. As for fifteen of them, they had been snatched from her son. It was undoubtedly her son's great help to Qin Yun!

Yuan Yanying was also there. She was wearing a beautiful blue dress at such a young age that it gave her a noble aura. She was initially chatting happily with others but when she saw Qin Yun, her expression changed slightly. She did not dare to look at him.

Ten days ago, she was certain that it was impossible for Qin Yun to break through and had asked him to give the Psionic Pill to Qin Tianyi. But now, Qin Yun had broken through to the fourth level of the martial body.

A guard came over and whispered to the Queen, "They said that they wanted Qin Yun to queue up. If he really steps into the fourth level of the Martial Body Realm, he will be qualified to enter the Hua Spirit Martial Arts Academy."

When Qin Yun heard this, he quickly walked over.

Ten teachers had come here to recruit students. The most eye-catching one was a female teacher with long hair and a shawl, who wore white clothes.

The female teacher was very beautiful, but her face was ice-cold. She seemed to be a very strict teacher.

The grand preceptor was also a woman. Qin Yun preferred it that his teacher was a woman, so he walked over to her side to register for the class.

The old officials rushed over.

When they learned that Qin Yun had cultivated to elemental energy, they ran all the way over.

Qin Yun was infuriated when he saw the old officials. He swore to himself that when he became strong in the future, he would make the old officials pay a painful price.

The empress and high ranking officials all had grave expressions on their faces as they walked to the side of the female teachers, waiting for the results.

The female teachers would conduct a simple test on the students who signed up.

Although she was being watched, she was not affected at all. She did not even deign to look at the group of powerful ministers.

Moments later, it was Qin Yun's turn to be interviewed. He was already at the front and was taking the opportunity to size up the beautiful teacher.

Her face was sparkling, her skin was like jade, and her appearance was absolutely beautiful. When she was focused, she was cold and serious, and her cold and arrogant temperament was completely natural. A light breeze blew over, stirring her hair. Within her cold, proud, and beautiful demeanor, there was also gentleness and elegance.

Qin Yun could not help but be captivated. Out of all the beauties he had seen, only the Grand Preceptor could match up to her!

The female teacher had a sign on her desk with her name and introduction written on it.

"Yang Shiyue, twenty-three years old, born with six meridians, 9th level of the Martial Body Realm, an outstanding student of the Sky Profound Martial School!"

When he saw the beautiful teacher's introduction, Qin Yun was even more astonished!

She was already in the 9th level of the Martial Body Stage at the age of 20! If he were to make a breakthrough, he would be able to step into another great realm — the Martial Dao Realm!

At that time, she would truly be able to touch upon the great Dao of martial arts!

One had to know that in the imperial court, the insufferably arrogant generals and ministers were all bullies in their seventies and eighties. However, they were only at the eighth or ninth level of the Martial Body realm.

There was also the Tianxuan Academy, which was even more terrifying than the Hua Ling Martial Arts School. It was full of mystery and color, and it only accepted people with outstanding talents.

Yang Shi Yue was at the ninth level of the Martial Body Realm at such a young age, yet she was a teacher. It was really puzzling.

"Next!"

Finally, it was Qin Yun's turn.

The empress, the old officials, and people from various noble families all regained their spirits at once.

Whether Qin Yun was truly at the fourth level of the Martial Body Realm or not, the result would soon be clear.

Yang Shiyue whispered, "Qin Yun?"

Qin Yun said with a tone that was neither servile nor overbearing, "I am Qin Yun! "I have cultivated to the Inner Yuan and am a warrior at the fourth level of the Martial Body realm. I want to enter the Hua Ling Martial Arts Academy to cultivate. I hope that Teacher Yang can give me some pointers!"

Yang Shiyue had long heard of Qin Yun and was extremely curious as to whether he had truly reached the fourth level of the Martial Body Stage.

Dark Omega likes this.
  12. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 7 - The Battle of the Princes

"Qin Yun, if you are really a fourth level Martial Body cultivator, you will definitely become a student of the Hua Ling Wu Academy!" Even though Yang Shiyue's voice was cold, it was very pleasant to hear.

"When you release your inner qi, the most obvious characteristic of a person in the fourth level of the Martial Body is that his inner qi is like a fluorescent light."

Qin Yun nodded. After taking a deep breath, he began circulating his inner Qi. Then, he opened his palm and forced his inner Qi out.

Everyone stared at his palm and saw a wisp of translucent mist slowly appearing like a grass bud.

Seeing this firefly like mist, everyone immediately burst out in laughter.

"What is this? The qi that I can fart out is even stronger than this. "

"With this much inner qi, I might as well go home and train for another ten to eight years."

"He needs to cultivate in order to be at the fourth level of the Martial Body Stage. Does he have inner energy?"

Everyone jeered, laughed, and taunted.

Qin Yun turned a deaf ear to their taunts. His eyes were filled with sincerity as he looked at Yang Shiyue and said, "Teacher, I've only formed my elemental energy this morning. I'm still not familiar with the control of my elemental energy and inner energy."

After the empress heard the jeers from the crowd, she let out a sigh of relief and sneered, "This is only a little bit of inner Qi that you forced out. You have not yet stepped into the fourth level of the Martial Body realm and have no chance of breaking through. Don't embarrass yourself!"

"Teacher Yang has yet to come to a conclusion, why are you in such a hurry?" Teacher Yang is a martial artist at the ninth level of the martial body at such a young age. This is authority! Are you as strong as Teacher Yang? Are you as beautiful as Teacher Yang? "

"No!" Teacher Yang's toes are even better than your face! " Qin Yun was fearless as he mocked the Queen without restraint.

A woman dreaded having someone say that she was not as beautiful as the other. As for Qin Yun, he had belittled the Empress's looks in front of everyone.

As expected, the empress's eyes twitched in anger and her body trembled slightly.

She clenched her fists tightly, clenching her jade-like teeth and digging her nails into her flesh. Her eyes were filled with a sinister light as she roared in her heart!

She swore to make Qin Yun live a life worse than death!

The crowd did not doubt Qin Yun's words. The Queen was indeed not as beautiful as Teacher Yang Shiyue, so they remained silent.

Qin Yun looked at the silent crowd and said with a sneer, "Did you see that? Everyone agrees that Teacher Yang is prettier than you!"

Everyone immediately began cursing Qin Yun in their hearts. They did not admit it.

Yang Shiyue frowned as her enchanting eyes narrowed slightly. She stared at Qin Yun with alluring eyes.

Of course, she could tell what level Qin Yun's inner Qi was at. It had indeed reached the fourth level of the Martial Body Stage. However, she was not too sure.

Just as everyone had thought, Qin Yun only had the First Sun Spiritual Pulse. It would be difficult for him to reach the fourth level of the Martial Body realm in a short period of time.

"Give me your hand." Yang Shiyue softly said.

Qin Yun acknowledged it and extended his hand.

Yang Shiyue used two delicate fingers to tap lightly on Qin Yun's wrist's pulse. She could sense his elemental energy through his pulse!

After sensing the inner qi, she exclaimed, "You do have an inner qi in your dantian! "You only have a One Yang Spiritual Pulse, but you can cultivate Inner Yuan. This is truly rare!"

Qin Yun had truly stepped into the fourth level of the Martial Body Realm!

When everyone heard Yang Shiyue's words, they were extremely shocked and burst into an uproar as they began to discuss in low voices!

The youths who had mocked Qin Yun earlier felt a burning pain on their faces. It was as though they had been slapped in the face.

The empress's expression turned even uglier! That was because Qin Yun would be able to enter the Hua Ling Wu Academy and escape her control of the imperial palace!

"Teacher Yang... You must think carefully! Qin Yun's previous Grand Preceptor was a demoness who cultivated demonic arts. She might have secretly passed on demonic arts to him, which was why his progress soared. "

"The Hua Ling Martial Arts School inherits righteous and honorable martial arts. Everyone admires them. Don't ruin your reputation because of this."

"Teacher Yang, please leave the calamity, Qin Yun, to us. We guarantee that we will not harm his life. We will only cripple his elemental energy and spirit veins!"

The old officials came over one after the other. Their sinister, old faces were filled with false worry as they exhorted Yang Shiyue with a look of righteousness not to accept Qin Yun.

When Qin Yun saw how the old officials had made him unforgivable, he immediately boiled over with anger. He cursed loudly, "In the past five years, I've gone through a lot of trouble to achieve success in my cultivation, yet you bunch of evil old dogs want me to die, crippling my elemental essence and spirit veins. You truly are a bunch of heartless old bastards."

"You … How dare you scold us old servants who have served the nation with all our might, take him down! " An old official bellowed.

Just as a few armored men walked over, Yang Shiyue hurriedly stood up and walked to Qin Yun's side.

"I can naturally tell if Qin Yun cultivates demonic arts or not. He passed my test and is a student of the Hua Ling Wu Academy." Yang Shiyue's cold voice was filled with authority. It was evident that she was going to decide on Qin Yun's student!

When the Queen saw Yang Shiyue protecting Qin Yun, she frowned slightly and said, "Qin Yun only has a One Sun Spiritual Pulse, but he cultivated elemental energy. He must have cultivated an evil demonic art in order to advance by leaps and bounds! In the Tian Qin Empire, all those who cultivate the Demonic Arts are to be executed without delay. "

She insisted that Qin Yun cultivated demonic arts!

"Bitch, shut up!" My original five suns spirit vein talent was hard to come by! "It was because a lowly maid like you joined hands with these wicked old dogs to murder me and the Grand Preceptor and roughly took away my four spirit veins!"

"One of the spirit veins was successfully fused with your son!"

"The spirit veins were bestowed by the heavens, but they were forcefully taken away by you. Even the Devil Dao may not be able to accomplish such a thing, but you fake "righteous and morally upright" bastards have actually done it! "

Qin Yun pointed at the Queen and the group of old officials as he channeled his strength and shouted loudly. His angry voice echoed throughout the square.

The Queen and the old officials were so infuriated that they revealed sinister looks. Their eyes were filled with killing intent as they wished they could kill Qin Yun on the spot.

At that moment, the fourth prince, Qin Tianyi, walked in front of Qin Yun and shouted, "Back then, you used the crown prince's authority to shield the female Grand Preceptor. That was why she mastered her demonic arts and harmed my Heavenly Qin Empire. For you to commit such a heinous crime, it is our kindness to let you live until now! "

"Your spirit vein is pushing my royal brother to attain the Six Yang spirit vein, so this spirit vein will definitely flourish in my royal brother's body. You shouldn't hold any grudges in your heart!"

When the old officials heard this, they began to praise Qin Tianyi for his words.

"Haha …" Stealing a person's spirit veins is a heartless thing, you actually dare to say such righteous words, truly shameless! Just tell your royal brother for me. Let him wait and I will get my spirit vein back from him! " Qin Yun's angry laughter suddenly turned extremely cold. He said, "I will definitely take back the person who snatched my spirit vein tenfold!"

Qin Tianyi sneered: "Because of such luck, you have been able to enter the fourth level of the Martial Body realm. But what can you do? You only have one Yang Spiritual Pulse, and you're destined to be a cripple in the Martial Dao. My royal brother has the Six Yang Spirit Vein, and he's the Crown Prince of the Empire! A cripple like you, what right do you have to get a spirit vein from my royal brother? He was overestimating himself!

"The reason why I was injured by you in the Spiritual Pills Pavilion was because you took advantage of the fact that I was caught unprepared to launch a sneak attack. That was my negligence!"

Qin Tianyi's face revealed a hint of anger as he shouted at Qin Yun, "Do you dare to duel me fair and square today? You can't even beat me, so don't dream of defeating my royal brother! "

Qin Yun clenched his fists and said with a deep voice, "Let's fight. Why wouldn't I dare!"

Dark Omega likes this.
  13. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 8

The crowd quickly retreated to make room for them to fight.

The Empress and the old officials did not obstruct him. They were very confident in Qin Tianyi.

Qin Tianyi had four spirit veins and had sufficient cultivation resources over the years. He was much stronger than Qin Yun in every aspect.

"Fourth Prince, you'll definitely be able to defeat him!" The one who spoke was a middle-aged man wearing a black armor. He was General Yuan, Yuan Yanying's father. Yuan Yanying stood beside him.

"Yi'er, after I defeat him, I'll reward you with 20 Spiritual Energy Pills!" The Queen's cold eyes flashed with viciousness, implying that Qin Tianyi would do whatever it took to cripple Qin Yun.

It was as though the old officials were seeing Qin Yun suffer a crushing defeat. All of them revealed proud smiles.

Qin Tianyi had started earlier than Qin Yun. With the support of the Queen and the old official, he had many cultivation resources and a more solid foundation than Qin Yun. That was why everyone was so confident in him!

"Let me preside over this competition!" Since this is a competition, it is inevitable that there will be casualties. At that time, you can't blame others! " Yang Shiyue did not stop him. This was an opportunity to examine Qin Yun's foundation.

When she saw that Qin Yun and Qin Tianyi were ready, she shouted lightly, "Begin!"

With that, Qin Tianyi was the first to attack. His footsteps were stable and he was extremely fast. Like a gust of wind, he charged at Qin Yun.

To be able to do such a thing at such a young age, many seniors secretly nodded in praise.

Qin Yun's hawk-like eyes stared at Qin Tianyi as he charged over. At the same time, he began accumulating his inner Qi as he prepared his Qi Explosion Technique!

"As expected of the Queen's son, to have such a solid foundation at such a young age."

"If your breath is even, your steps are steady, and you are calm and collected, you will definitely become something great in the future."

"It looks like Prince Tianyi was indeed ambushed by Qin Yun in a shameless manner."

When the crowd saw Qin Tianyi's movement technique, they all praised him.

"After Qin Yun was crippled, he had been neglected for five years. No one supported him from behind. "Recently, I have been able to breakthrough thanks to the help of medicine pills. There are no martial arts techniques that I would have lost without a doubt."

"Daddy, Big Brother Tianyi is so formidable. He's much stronger than me." Yuan Yan chuckled. Her eyes were filled with admiration.

"Of course, my judgement has always been good. It's definitely not wrong for you to marry him!" General Yuan was elated as he said with a smile, "Qin Yun will not live past today."

Qin Yun was also infuriated when he heard General Yuan's words. Yuan Yanying had been treated by the Grand Preceptor back then, but in order to curry favor with the Empress, he had forgotten this favor!

When Qin Tianyi charged at Qin Yun and heard the praises from the crowd, he could not help but feel at ease. He saw Qin Yun standing there motionlessly with a myriad of flaws. He felt even more disdainful.

As for Qin Yun, the inner Qi he had accumulated for a long time surged into his arm. The inner Qi of the fourth level of the Martial Body Stage was stronger and thicker. The formidable power it brought made his fists tremble slightly.

Thump thump thump!

Qin Tianyi advanced with steady steps. As he approached Qin Yun, his speed suddenly increased. He appeared in front of Qin Yun in an instant!

Huala!

Qin Tianyi's inner energy surged out of his fist with a "huff" sound. He charged straight at Qin Yun's face.

Such a flowing cloud of attacks made everyone exclaim in admiration. In contrast, Qin Yun seemed to be so frightened that he could not move. It made people feel that he was much weaker.

Bang!

Qin Yun's face suffered a heavy blow as his head tilted to the side as blood trickled from the corner of his mouth!

He did not move to dodge. He used his own face to receive Qin Tianyi's heavy punch!

"The speed of Prince Tianyi is too fast. Qin Yun has no time to dodge. He's really weak!" A person exclaimed.

Having succeeded, Qin Tianyi was secretly pleased. He looked at Yuan Yanying and smiled proudly …

At that moment, Qin Yun's body jolted as his bones produced a thunderous boom. The inner Qi that he had accumulated for a long time surged into his fist, generating a strong explosive force!

By the time Qin Tianyi reacted, it was already too late!

Qin Yun punched out like a thunderbolt and the inner Qi was like a gale wind. It was as though a vicious bolt of lightning had struck Qin Tianyi's abdomen as it rumbled and resounded through the horizon!

Qin Tianyi was beaten to the point of letting out a miserable cry. He spat out a mouthful of blood and knelt on the ground with his hands covering his stomach!

Immediately after, Qin Yun's legs kicked out as the wind howled. It was as though he was tearing through the air as he kicked at Qin Tianyi's chin!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Qin Tianyi let out a desperate hiss before falling to the ground unconscious.

Qin Yun was actually... He won!

The people who had praised Qin Tianyi earlier were all dumbstruck, unable to believe what had just happened!

No one had expected Qin Yun to withstand the punch in order to distract Qin Tianyi before seizing the opportunity to launch a thunderous counterattack!

After punching Qin Yun, Qin Tianyi was indeed very pleased. He believed that Qin Yun would have no strength to fight back. However, Qin Yun had not only fought back, but his strength was extremely astonishing as well!

The surroundings were completely silent. The young disciples of the famous sects looked at the dying Qin Tianyi with fear in their hearts. They were also at the fourth level of the Martial Body realm, but their strength was not as terrifying!

A few of the old officials rushed over to check on Qin Tianyi's injuries. Immediately, their faces turned ashen.

"The elemental energy is dispersing, and spirit vein is severely damaged!" An old official looked angrily at Qin Yun.

"Great!" Although Qin Yun's mouth was filled with blood, he still laughed maniacally.

The son of the Heavenly Qin Emperor, his status was honorable, and he was crippled just like that! Furthermore, he had been crippled by Qin Yun. This was unbelievable!

Yuan Yanying's beautiful eyes widened as she stood there soullessly with her delicate body slightly trembling. Qin Tianyi had just been praised as someone who had a high chance of winning, but now he was crippled!

She looked at Qin Yun, who was beaming with pride, with a complicated expression. She bit her lips. The person she had looked down upon had unexpectedly become so powerful!

Yang Shiyue frowned. Qin Yun's strength had alarmed her. At that moment, she had also decided to let Qin Yun be her student.

"Qin Yun … It's just a normal exchange of pointers, yet you are so ruthless. You intentionally severely injured a prince with boundless potential, quickly take down this villain! " The empress was furious, her cold voice trembling.

"He kept saying that I'm trash, but I've defeated him. He's even inferior to me, so what kind of boundless future can he possibly have? If I leave him with his dog life, you shouldn't harbor hatred in your heart! " Qin Yun used what Qin Tianyi had said to retaliate at the Queen.

"Qin Yun, prepare to die!"

An old red-clothed official behind the Queen suddenly roared and released a thick wave of inner Qi that turned into a shockwave as it charged at Qin Yun!

Bang!

The shockwave exploded on Qin Yun's body, forcing him to retreat a few steps. He spat out a mouthful of blood.

The red-clothed old official strode in front of Qin Yun and waved his palm. Just as he was about to strike, he saw Yang Shiyue suddenly appear in a flash and stand in front of Qin Yun!

"He is my student, if you want to kill him, you have to pass through me first!" Yang Shiyue's voice was cold and filled with killing intent. She released a formless inner Qi to block the palm of the red-clothed old man that was about to land.

Yang Shiyue and the red-clothed old official were currently circulating their inner force and fighting in the air!

After Qin Yun was injured by the shock wave, he frantically used explosive force to accumulate his Qi. He wanted to counterattack!

Dark Omega likes this.
  14. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 9 Hua Ling Martial Arts School

"Teacher Yang... Qin Yun's strength was terrifying, so it was not normal for him to be ruthless in his attacks. If you accept this demon as your disciple, even if it is you, you will be in trouble. Please let go of this demon and hand him over. I will only cripple his origin energy and spirit vein and will not harm his life."

The red-clothed old man had a cultivation base at the ninth level of the Martial Body Stage, and he had cultivated the Martial Dao for sixty to seventy years. However, this young woman's cultivation was on par with his.

"I can naturally tell if Qin Yun cultivates a demonic art or not. If there are consequences, I'm willing to bear it!"

Yang Shiyue stood in front of Qin Yun. While she was sparring with the red-clothed old official, she suddenly felt a gust of wind pass by her from behind.

Qin Yun was like a swift and violent leopard as he charged at the red-robed old official. He sent a powerful slap towards the old face!

"Old beast!" Qin Yun roared angrily as he struck out with an explosive palm strike that sounded like a thunderbolt. It was deafening.

The red-clothed old official never expected that Qin Yun, who had suffered a blow from his inner Qi, would still have such terrifying strength. His face began to burn with pain from the blow!

He was a martial artist at the ninth level of the martial body, an old and respected official. Yet, he had been ruthlessly slapped in front of everyone!

This not only made him lose face, but even more terrifying was that his fighting strength was suddenly interrupted, causing the inner strength in his dantian to be in disorder. He had no choice but to stop and retreat, and then, he would have to use luck to heal his injuries.

Everyone felt their hearts skip a beat. They could not help but admire Qin Yun's courage. At such a stage, he still had to use all his strength to give the red-clothed old official a ruthless slap in the face!

As the saying goes, slapping someone in the face will not hurt your self-esteem! The old official in red also suffered a great humiliation!

A few old officials rushed over and channeled Qi to suppress the red-clothed old official's injuries. However, he still spat out a mouthful of blood and collapsed on the ground. He seemed to be severely injured.

"Qin Yun, are you alright?" Yang Shiyue cried out in alarm. She did not expect Qin Yun to make a move.

"Five years ago, I, Qin Yun, was only ten years old. I was just a weak child with no power to resist you! "But now it's different. I am a martial artist at the fourth level of the Martial Body realm. Although my strength is far inferior to all of you Evil Demons, as long as I still have a breath of air, I will not lower my head to you nor retreat!"

Qin Yun's voice was passionate and filled with a very insolent aura that left people alarmed.

A few old officials were discussing something with the empress, whose expression was rather ugly. The empress who was fuming suddenly let out a long breath, as if she had held it in.

Just now, they almost had a conflict with Yang Shiyue. If this were to continue, it would only intensify the conflict and they wouldn't dare to provoke the Hua Ling Wu Academy.

Yang Shiyue's body looked delicate, but it was as though she was standing in front of Qin Yun like a mountain.

She scanned the empress and the others before saying with a sneer, "Qin Yun won the battle against Qin Tianyi with his strength."

Qin Yun held onto his aching chest and coughed a few times. He said, "They can do anything to a ten-year-old child. They can do anything that's insane."

The Queen looked at Qin Yun with a ferocious gaze that was filled with ice-cold killing intent. She said, "Forget it. The Hua Ling Wu Academy can protect you temporarily, but it will not be able to protect you for your entire life! I will never let this matter of you crippling Yi'er go! "

When she saw how protective Yang Shiyue was of Qin Yun, she could only temporarily put this matter aside.

Regardless of which power was it, unless they had no other choice, they did not want to offend the powerful Martial Institution. This meant war!

"Today, all the martial arts families of the Heavenly Qin Empire are here. I will make use of this opportunity to announce something big!" An old official said.

Big matter? What's the big deal?

Just as everyone was feeling extremely curious, they heard the old official say, "More than a decade ago, Skyhowl and Tianqin had secretly arranged a marriage between Princess Yuelan and Qin Yun. Now, both countries have come back to this matter and decided to cancel their engagement! "

"Although the engagement was cancelled, everyone need not worry about the relationship between the two countries, because the Sky Roar Empire has agreed to allow Princess Yue Lan and the newly established Crown Prince to be engaged. Therefore, this is a great thing for us!"

Xiao Yueran was the princess of the Sky Shout Empire. Not only was she peerlessly beautiful, her talent in the Martial Dao was also astonishing. Possessing the Seven Yang Spirit Vein, she was recruited into the Profound Sky Martial School at the age of sixteen. This caused her name to be known throughout the world.

However, what everyone did not know was that such a devastatingly beautiful girl was actually engaged to Qin Yun. Thankfully, it had already been cancelled. If not, no one would have been able to accept Xiao Yuelan marrying a cripple like Qin Yun!

Qin Yun did not say a word. He pretended to look at a loss, making people think that he did not know of the matter.

In fact, he had long since known that the Grand Preceptor had given him an engagement letter in his bag before she left.

The Empress said with a sneer, "Qin Yun's four spirit veins had been extracted and his position as crown prince abolished. If he were to be married to Princess Yue Lan, it would definitely damage the prestige of the two empires."

Qin Yun's expression was calm, but he was feeling extremely displeased.

He still had some impression of Princess Yueran from the Heavenly Qin Empire. He had met her a few times when he was young. At that time, he had called her 'little sister'. However, from what he remembered, Princess Yueran was petite and weak. Her haggard appearance was very lovable. This was something that happened ten years ago.

The empress smiled coldly and said, "One year later, Princess Yueran will come to our imperial palace to hold a grand engagement ceremony with the crown prince! Qin Yun, at that time, if you are still alive, you must come to participate in the gathering! "

Qin Yun gritted his teeth secretly and said, "I'll definitely participate!"

He could accept cancelling the engagement; after all, he didn't have any feelings for Xiao Yueran.

However, after the marriage contract had been cancelled, he could not accept Xiao Yueran marrying off to the Viper Queen's son!

He had the talent for the Nine Yang Spirit Vein and firmly believed that he would have the power to disrupt the wedding ceremony.

Everyone secretly thought about this matter …

Thinking about it carefully, Qin Yun had been crippled and the Queen had gained the greatest benefit. Her son had become the crown prince and successfully fused with Qin Yun's spirit vein.

At this moment, everyone believed even more deeply in Qin Yun and the Grand Preceptor's story of how they had been framed.

"A grand wedding, we will definitely invite the great families of both countries to witness it!" An old official announced loudly.

Everyone was looking forward to the engagement ceremony in a year's time. If Qin Yun came, with his personality, he would definitely put on a show and at the same time, take a look at Princess Yueran's peerless face.

Yang Shiyue's eyes flickered as though she was thinking of something. She whispered to Qin Yun, "I'll bring you back to the Hua Ling Wu Academy to heal your injuries. You will also awaken your martial soul in the afternoon."

She stopped her recruitment and boarded the carriage with the injured Qin Yun. From this, it could be seen that she valued Qin Yun very much.

Dark Omega likes this.
  15. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 10 Martial Spirits

The Cloud Dragon Mountain Range. It was roughly two hundred kilometers away from the imperial city of Heavenly Qin.

Within the mountain range, the strange peaks were like a forest. They were tall and majestic as they were enveloped by the ocean of smoke.

A raging river flowed through the mountain range like an angry dragon.

The Hua Ling Wu Academy was located outside the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range, beside the Cloud Dragon River. Surrounded by the walls of the huge rock, it looked like an ancient city with a solemn and dignified appearance. From afar, it looked like a fierce tiger lying beside the Cloud Dragon River with an imposing manner.

After the carriage entered the main gate of the Hua Ling Wu Academy, magnificent and tall buildings could be seen everywhere. The buildings and palaces clustered together, and there were countless forest gardens. Even the Imperial Palace was only mediocre.

The carriage arrived at a compound on the west side of the Hua Ling Wu Academy. Yang Shiyue woke Qin Yun up and asked, "Can you walk by yourself?"

"Yes!"

The Nine Yang Energy that Qin Yun had absorbed through the nine-pearl bracelet had a very good effect on nourishing his body and healing his internal injuries. It was much better now, but his face was still pale.

Yang Shiyue was about to go help Qin Yun when she saw him jump down from the carriage. She could not help but exclaim in surprise, "You've recovered quite well!"

Qin Yun felt somewhat guilty as he said, "Teacher, I've caused you trouble!"

"The tuition for this semester is 20,000 crystal coins. I'll pay for you temporarily. The Hua Ling Wu Academy was very strict. If one could not pass the end of term exam, one had to withdraw from school … Before that, you must return the crystal coins to me. "

Yang Shiyue's solemn expression made Qin Yun's heart turn cold. Twenty thousand crystal coins was not a small sum, but he firmly believed that he would be able to gather enough within the semester.

"I'll take you to the classroom to rest first. When all the other students are here, you can begin to awaken your Martial Spirit!"

Yang Shiyue brought Qin Yun into the compound. There were many classrooms inside, and the classroom closest to them was the class that Yang Shiyue led.

There were already more than ten students in the classroom, and most of them were the descendants of ministers and generals of the imperial court, or the outstanding disciples of the martial family. They were all carefully chosen by Yang Shiyue. Many of them had also recognized Qin Yun.

The students who knew Qin Yun were astonished. They had arrived at the Hua Ling Wu Courtyard earlier and did not know what was happening in the plaza of the imperial palace.

Qin Yun came in contact with various kinds of looks: ridicule, doubt, disdain, surprise …

He didn't even pay any attention to this. The past few years of experience had made him even calmer.

"In the afternoon, I will help you awaken your Martial Spirits. All of you stay here and wait patiently for me to return. Remember, no matter how prominent the family behind you is, as long as you stir up trouble here, you will have to pay a heavy price." Yang Shiyue's voice was stern and cold, containing a threatening aura that made people not dare to doubt her words.

After she left the classroom, the frightened students all let out a small sigh of relief.

The Hua Ling Wu Academy was extremely powerful, and had a mysterious power supporting them from the shadows. Even the Heavenly Qin Empire would not dare to provoke them.

Those hot-tempered young students did not dare to be arrogant, and they obediently sat in their seats, waiting for Yang Shiyue to return.

… ….

In the afternoon, after the student recruitment ended, Yang Shiyue's class had a total of twenty students.

"I will now start to awaken Martial Spirit!"

The moment Yang Shiyue entered the classroom, the students all stood up. Her serious expression made everyone a little nervous.

The awakening of a martial soul was the most important step in the path of martial arts. It would affect the future of one's career. This was one of the reasons why the students were so nervous.

"Sit down!" Yang Shiyue's strict gaze swept over them and nodded. Then, she took out a small pagoda that seemed to have been meticulously carved out of crystal and carefully placed it on the podium.

She placed her hand on the small crystal pagoda and said, "This is the Spirit Channeling Tower. It can awaken the martial soul in a person's body. After the martial soul is awakened, the Spirit Channeling Tower will light up."

"The higher the grade of a martial soul, the color of the Spirit Pagoda will be different. There will be brass, silver, gold, platinum, and purple gold. There are a total of five types of martial souls."

"Teacher Yang, what stage of martial spirit is considered qualified?" A student raised his hand and asked.

Yang Shiyue nodded and said: "Even if the Silver martial spirit is qualified, the Gold martial spirit is better, the Platinum martial spirit is the best, and as for the Golden-purple martial spirit … People who can awaken martial spirits of this level are as rare as phoenix feathers or unicorn horns. "

"Teacher, what stage is your Martial Spirit?" A young girl asked doubtfully.

Yang Shi Yue's jade-like face suddenly revealed a trace of arrogance. She placed her jade-like hands on the Spirit Pagoda, and the originally exquisite crystal pagoda suddenly emitted a strong white-gold light, causing her eyes to hurt.

"This is the Platinum Martial Spirit!" After her jade-like hand left the Spirit Pagoda, the dazzling white-gold light immediately disappeared.

Seeing the rare Platinum grade martial spirit, everyone was very surprised and hoped that they too had a martial spirit of the same level.

"You guys can start awakening your martial spirits now!" Yang Shiyue held a book and shouted, "Wang Xiaogang!"

He saw a short and skinny young man walking up confidently with his head held high.

Wang Xiaogang put his hands on the tower and asked, "And then?"

"Close your eyes and relax your whole body." Yang Shiyue said.

Wang Xiaogang immediately closed his eyes and relaxed his whole body. Soon, a trace of a cold feeling spread throughout his body.

A cold wind blew from the small window above the Spirit Pagoda. The Spirit Pagoda also started to light up. It was a faint silver colored light, and it was far from being as glaring as Yang Shiyue's just now.

"It's the Silver Wind Martial Spirit, not bad!"

Yang Shiyue nodded in satisfaction and then took down that pen.

After receiving the beautiful teacher's exaggeration, Wang Xiaochang was extremely pleased with himself as he swaggered back to his seat.

The next person to take the test was a young lady in a red dress. She looked cute, but her eyes were filled with pride.

"Tang Qingyu, let's begin!" Yang Shiyue said.

Very quickly, Tang Qingyu's results were out as well. The small window of the tower was overflowing with water as it emitted a silver light.

This is a Silver Water Martial Spirit, it's not bad. Yang Shiyue nodded in satisfaction.

The two Silver Martial Spirits that Yang Shiyue had chosen could be considered qualified students.

After the third student went up, intense flames spewed out of the window of the small pagoda.

This is the Golden Fire Martial Spirit!

"Yan Zhongming, Golden Fire Martial Spirit!" "Very good!" Yang Shiyue's cold and charming face revealed a trace of a smile.

That tall youth smiled complacently, because he, Yan Zhongming, had a gold martial spirit and was the best martial spirit that had been awakened.

"Luo Qinghao, Silver Fire Martial Spirit!"

"Ma Hongming, Silver Ice Martial Spirit!"

"..."

He tested a dozen students consecutively. Most of them had a silver and gold martial spirit.

There was not a single Platinum, so it was indeed very rare.

"Ye Weixuan, it's your turn!" Yang Shiyue shouted, her eyes revealing a trace of anticipation.

"Ye Weixuan? "Oh, Ye Family, I heard that all the Ye Family members have the Thunder Martial Spirit. This is a very powerful Martial Spirit, I wonder what grade it is?"

"Thunder martial spirit, just by hearing it, you know how powerful it is! The martial spirits that we had awakened before were all common things such as ice, wind, water, fire, and earth.

The students whispered.

Seeing that everyone was looking forward to him, the corners of Ye Weixuan's mouth slightly curled up, revealing a proud smile as he walked towards the podium.

After he touched the tower with his hands, he saw lightning flash out of the small window of the tower. The most surprising thing was that the tower was shining with a golden light.

"Golden Thunder Martial Spirit!" Yang Shiyue was slightly shocked, and said: "The Ye Family indeed lives up to its reputation."

"Thank you for your praise, teacher. I will make good use of my martial soul." Ye Weixuan smiled proudly.

"Qin Yun, it's your turn!" Yang Shiyue was actually looking forward to seeing Qin Yun.

Arcelia likes this.
  16. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Just so you know i have been reading this for over a month. whatever i read, i kept copy in txt and now just pasting here.

17. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 11 Mysterious Black

Ye Weixuan was secretly unhappy, thinking: What kind of martial spirit could a trash have?

Everyone felt that Qin Yun was at most an Elemental Martial Spirit from a crappy street. There was nothing to look forward to.

Apart from the Elemental Martial Spirit, there was also the Weapon Martial Spirit, the Saber, Spear, Hammer, Axe, and the Beast Martial Spirit. These two types of martial spirits were quite rare.

In addition, there were also some rare Martial Spirits, known as Legendary Martial Spirits. For example, the Spatial Martial Spirit, the Time Martial Spirit, the Life Martial Spirit, the Transfiguration Martial Spirit, and so on, were all very powerful Martial Spirits.

It was obvious that the students Yang Shiyue had chosen were all Elemental Martial Spirits.

"I have nothing to look forward to." Qin Yun smiled faintly and paid no heed to others.

Yang Shiyue said: "Under normal circumstances, people with the First Sun Spiritual Pulse would give up cultivating the martial path. Because it was too arduous, it was difficult to condense inner strength. However, he could only awaken his Martial Spirit by condensing his inner qi. Therefore, people who possess a spiritual vein of the One Yang will rarely reach the standard to awaken their Martial Spirit. "

"There's an ancient book that says that after a person's martial spirit is awakened, their rank will be very high. At the very least, they'll be Platinum-rank!"

Now, everyone understood why Yang Shiyue looked forward to it. It was because Qin Yun was such a rare situation. She wanted to see for herself if it was true.

Qin Yun looked at Yang Shiyue's charming and beautiful eyes and saw a hint of fanaticism within them. He thought to himself, "Could it be that Teacher Yang is studying something?"

A person with high standards like Yang Shiyue probably came here to be a teacher for the sake of studying martial spirits.

Qin Yun was also anticipating his martial soul and said, "I hope that the records are true!"

Just as he was about to reach out and touch the Spirit Pagoda, a loud "boom" suddenly came from outside, causing everyone's eardrums to ring out.

"This kind of activity... Could it be a legendary martial spirit? When the martial spirit awakened, it released such a strong sound wave. It's very likely to be the Sound Wave Martial Spirit! " Yang Shiyue's face was filled with shock as she rushed out of the classroom.

It was from the class next door!

The legendary martial spirit actually appeared in the next classroom!

Everyone hurriedly rushed out as well. This was something rarely seen. If they went to take a look, they could brag about themselves in the future.

Only Qin Yun was still in the classroom. His hands had already touched the tower!

The Spirit Pagoda suddenly began to shake slightly, and flames began gushing out of the small window.

"What's going on? This is fire and vibration? The flame was a fire martial spirit! The other one is the Swing Martial Spirit? Is this also a legendary martial spirit? "

Qin Yun was alarmed as he immediately felt the shockwave and fire energy entering his body.

The two energies entered his dantian like two translucent flames. These were the newly awakened infant martial spirits!

"Double Martial Spirits?" At the same time that Qin Yun was feeling astonished, he was overjoyed.

He closed his eyes and used his mind to control the elemental energy inside his body. It was like a small flame that was trembling inside his martial spirit!

"This should be the Oscillating Martial Spirit, a legendary martial spirit. What kind of martial spirit is it?"

Qin Yun opened his eyes. When he saw the Spirit Pagoda, he was frightened to the point that his back turned cold!

The Spirit Pagoda was actually black!

It was terrifyingly dark, so dark that it made one's scalp tingle. The Spirit Pagoda was also shaking non-stop, as if it would shatter at any moment.

What was the rank of a pure black soul pagoda? The highest was only purple gold!

"What the hell is that black martial spirit?" Qin Yun was alarmed. After taking a deep breath, he retracted his hand, worried that the Spirit Pagoda would shatter.

The people who had run to the next class had returned as well. They were all sighing over what they had seen and heard in the next classroom.

"What a weirdo, a Silver ranked Sonic Martial Spirit, that is a legendary martial spirit!" His Four Yang Spirit Meridians and the legendary Martial Spirit will bring him a bright future. "

"That guy is from the Jiang family, the Jiang family is in for a ride!"

"Is this the first time a legendary martial spirit has appeared in our Tian Qin Empire?" He is way ahead of the Heavenly Roaring Empire! "

"It should be the first time!"

The students returned with faces full of shock as they gasped nonstop.

"Legend has it that the Howling Firmament Empire had a Martial Spirit for a long time. The one who had recently awakened the Legendary Martial Spirit was Xiao Yuelan." Yang Shiyue's words stunned everyone. Why haven't they heard of it?

"Xiao Yuelan didn't awaken her Martial Spirit here, so of course you don't know about it!" Then, she glanced at Qin Yun. Xiao Yuelan was Qin Yun's former fiancée.

She suddenly thought of something and asked, "Qin Yun, did you awaken your martial soul?"

"Of course it's awakened! It's a Fire Martial Spirit!" Qin Yun did not know the grade of the fire martial spirit. He planned to hide his black Sensory Martial Spirit first.

When everyone heard that it was a common Flame Martial Spirit, they all lost interest because compared to the Sound Wave Martial Spirit next door, it was too inferior.

Yang Shiyue said, "Qin Yun, place your hand on the Spirit Channeling Tower and allow the fire martial spirit to absorb your inner Qi."

By doing so, Qin Yun had turned the Spirit Pagoda into a terrifying black color!

"Alright!"

Qin Yun was secretly anticipating the grade of his fire martial soul as he placed both his hands on the Tower …

The transparent Spirit Pagoda, under everyone's gaze, suddenly flashed with a purple light. The small pagoda's windows spewed out purplish-gold flames, almost blinding the students' doggy eyes!

A purple gold martial spirit!

It turned out to be a purple-gold level fire martial spirit, and its light was even more dazzling than Yang Shiyue's platinum martial spirit!

"Amethyst …" Yang Shiyue took in a deep breath with a face full of surprise. This was much more shocking than seeing a sonic wave martial spirit.

"Is this really that powerful?" Qin Yun asked in surprise.

Yang Shiyue looked at Qin Yun with eyes filled with joy. She slowly nodded and said, "The purple gold fire martial soul is of course very powerful! Martial spirits could bestow inner qi attribute strength, and at the same time, they could enhance inner qi as well. The higher the grade of a Martial Spirit, the stronger its inner qi will be! "

"If you release your purple gold martial spirit, it will be at least half the strength of my platinum martial spirit. If you use it well, it is very possible that it will be twice the strength! A silver or gold ranked martial spirit would be even worse than a purple gold ranked martial spirit. "

Yan Zhongming, who had awakened his Gold Fire Martial Spirit, disdainfully said: "He only has a First Sun Spiritual Pulse, and his talent in martial arts is poor. It's difficult to improve his cultivation, so no matter how good his Martial Spirit is, it's useless!"

Everyone nodded in agreement. It was difficult to raise one's cultivation level with a One Sun Spiritual Pulse. No matter how good one's Martial Spirit was, it could not change one's talent.

"What a waste of such a good Martial Spirit!"

"A purple gold martial spirit, it's pretty good to have a look at."

"If he had a Three Yang Spirit Pulse, then he would be a heaven defying person, what a pity!"

"It seems that Ye Weixuan's Gold Thunder Martial Spirit is still the strongest."

Everyone started to mock him.

Now, Yang Shiyue was sure that a person with a spiritual vein would have a high grade martial spirit!

This was not a rumor, but it was hard to understand why this was the case.

Qin Yun also had the mysterious black concussion martial spirit. After much deliberation, he decided to hide the matter from her.

After all, he still hadn't figured out what black meant, or else he would be mistaken for an evil demon.

The students around him did not think highly of him, but he did not care.

The nine pearl bracelet had allowed him to have the talent of a nine suns spirit vein, and now he also had such a powerful dual martial spirit, his future could be said to be bright!

18. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 12. The Odd Mark

"I will now explain to you how you can use your inner force cultivation method to condense your Spirit Power after you awaken your Martial Spirit." Yang Shiyue immediately began her lesson, and everyone memorized it carefully.

After she finished speaking, everyone started asking questions where her students couldn't understand.

All of these students came from prestigious clans and their fundamentals were good. Even if there were some who didn't understand, as long as they gave them a few pointers, they would understand immediately.

After the students finished their questions, Yang Shiyue continued with her lecture, "Since there are no other problems with the cultivation of spiritual energy, I will now begin to talk about the main points of the cultivation of internal energy and mental cultivation methods!"

Only after awakening the Martial Spirit would one be able to practice inner force mental cultivation. Inner force mental cultivation methods were mainly focused on cultivating inner force, which was extremely important to the cultivation of martial arts. It could complement the martial spirit and the inner qi, and could cultivate the inner qi of the attribute.

Martial skills, on the other hand, could unleash the power contained within their Origin Energy. A good martial skill could perfectly display the power within the inner yuan, allowing a martial artist to become even stronger.

Martial techniques and inner force cultivation methods were called martial arts. They were divided into primary, intermediate, and advanced levels. These were all quite common. Above them, there were even stronger ones, and very few of them were Spirit, Profound, or Earth, with each rank being divided into the lower and upper ranks.

After Yang Shiyue finished speaking, she made the students ask questions they did not understand.

When she saw Qin Yun raise his hand, she asked, "Qin Yun, is there a problem?"

Qin Yun said somewhat anxiously, "Teacher …" I don't have any inner force skills, so what should I do? "

Inner force mental cultivation methods were very important. Only after the inner force was condensed, would the family be able to teach it to him!

This was to prevent young people with unstable foundations from cultivating their skills from going berserk, resulting in disastrous consequences.

Qin Yun's breakthrough was too hasty. There was no time for him to learn the internal energy cultivation techniques of the Heavenly Qin Royal Family.

When the students heard this, they all burst out laughing.

"The TianQin Royal Family's « Qin Spirit Art » is a superior inner force cultivation method. What a pity, it has no fate with you."

"Without an inner force skill, this should be considered as crippled!"

"Ai, what a pity. Spirit veins are weak to begin with, but now he doesn't even have an inner force cultivation method!"

"Inner force mental cultivation methods cannot be taught to outsiders. It's impossible to get a good inner force mental cultivation method."

"Without an inner force skill, what would he do?"

Everyone was very happy to add insult to injury on Qin Yun's behalf.

Qin Yun was feeling extremely depressed as he lowered his head to think of a solution.

Suddenly, a fragrant wind blew over, and Yang Shiyue walked over to his side, passing him a book.

"This is the《 Black Yang Art》, it is only a high level inner force skill. However, it can let you go through the early stages and after you have a certain amount of strength, you can then find a better one. Return it to me when you are familiar with it."

"Thank you, teacher!" I will definitely cultivate properly! " Qin Yun hurriedly stood up and said with great gratitude.

The others were mocking him, and only Yang Shiyue was helping him, this moved him to the point that he almost cried.

High-grade inner force cultivation methods could be considered pretty good, but the other students did not think so. This was because their inner force cultivation methods were at least at the low-grade spirit level.

However, they were extremely envious of Qin Yun for being able to receive Yang Shiyue's attention.

"Go back to your dorms and rest. Tomorrow morning, there will be a Freshmen Competition." With that, Yang Shiyue walked out of the classroom.

… ….

The students' dormitory was to the east of the teachers' courtyard. There were many independent small residences with a comfortable and quiet environment.

Qin Yun was arranged to stay in room ten with four other students from the same class. Not long after the four students entered the small house, they were called away.

"It's already quite late, what are they going to do?" Qin Yun watched the four students leave and said to himself that he was the only person in the house.

He came to his room, sat on his bed, closed his eyes and thought back to what Yang Shiyue had told him, and then used the nine pearl bracelet to absorb the nine suns spiritual energy.

"The Spiritual Aura in the Hua Ling Martial Arts School is so dense!" After absorbing the spiritual energy, Qin Yun could not help but exclaim in admiration before he began cultivating his mind energy.

After he awakened his martial spirit, he could use it to cultivate his spiritual force.

Spirit power could increase one's perception, and one could sense everything in their surroundings without even looking at it. It would form an outline in their mind.

The stronger one's spiritual energy was, the stronger one's perception would be.

In the classroom, Yang Shiyue had explained in detail the main points of cultivating spiritual force. As long as one was not stupid, he or she would be able to cultivate it.

Not long later, Qin Yun managed to cultivate a small ball of mind energy and stored it in his mind.

After he closed his eyes, he released his spiritual force. He could sense everything within a meter of him, but it was still blurry and not clear enough.

"Spirit power is out of control, what's going on?" Qin Yun was alarmed. For some reason, he did not know why, but the Mental Energy suddenly spiraled out of control and entered the nine-pearl bracelet!

He only felt a slight tremble in his head before an empty space appeared in his mind. At the same time, he also received a string of information, letting him know the name of this bracelet — Nine Yang Divine Spirit!

"This is a storage space?" Qin Yun exclaimed in shock.

Not only could the Nine Yang Spirit absorb the nine suns' spiritual energy, it even had storage space inside. This sudden discovery made him ecstatic with joy!

Storage spirit artifacts were very expensive, at least over a million crystal coins. Moreover, it wasn't easy to buy.

"A storage space the size of a room is no longer small." Qin Yun carefully observed the storage space. He would be able to store anything good in the future.

"Hmm? Bamboo slip? " After putting his bag into the storage space, he saw that there were three bamboo slips in the corner.

Bamboo slips were very ancient items and were now made of paper.

With a thought, three bamboo slips appeared in his hand.

Upon seeing the contents, Qin Yun exclaimed softly, "Spirit prints!"

He hastily opened the other two volumes. After taking a closer look, he was deeply shocked by the contents within!

"Thirty-six Spirit Marks, eighteen Profound Marks, and nine Dao Marks!"

Qin Yun took a few deep breaths to calm his agitated heart.

Spirit prints, profound markings, and Dao markings. These were the ancient texts that the practitioners used to observe the night sky, the stars, and the sun, moon, and the moon's movements to comprehend various kinds of mysterious and mysterious pattern.

After the ancients had comprehended it, they had engraved the patterns on the weapons and armor, making them stronger. From then on, spirit artifacts with all sorts of mystical abilities would appear, and later on, they would be used to set up formations and set up all sorts of enchantments.

Spirit prints were used to refine spirit weapons, but Profound Markings were used to refine even more formidable profound weapons. As for Dao markings … It was a Dao weapon that was comparable to the power of the Great Dao Laws.

It was said that the Heavenly Qin Empire had yet to produce a Dao tool!

Spirit prints, Profound Symbols, and Dao Symbols, are collectively known as spirit inscriptions and was controlled by a few powers. The few spirit inscriptions passed down by those people were all very common basic spirit inscriptions.

"I've obtained so many rare and precious mysterious runes, I can definitely become a strong Inscription Master!" Qin Yun was secretly excited. "I have to keep it a secret. If people were to know that I have mystical prints and Dao patterns, it will definitely cause a bloodbath."

The vast majority of people did not have the chance to learn spirit inscriptions, and even many great powers greatly desired to master these precious and wondrous inscriptions!

Now that Qin Yun had obtained three scrolls, it was an opportunity for him to become an Inscription Master. If it was before, he wouldn't have dared to think about such a thing.

An Inscription Master was capable of refining weapons and setting up arrays. They were much more respected than a powerful martial artist.

19. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 13

"Right now, I can only figure out the mysterious patterns by myself. I can't tell others!" Qin Yun carefully observed the Nine Yang Spirit once again. "There are nine pearls for the Nine Yang Spirit. My psyche is not strong enough, so I can only open the first pearl for now!"

The easiest bead to open would have so many mysterious patterns. The other eight beads that were even harder to open might actually have something better!

This made Qin Yun eager to quickly become stronger. He opened the other eight pearls.

"I'm going to start cultivating the [Black Yang Art] now! I need to get stronger as soon as possible!" Qin Yun began to memorize the 'Black Yang Mantra' that Yang Shiyue had given him.

Since he had cultivated his spiritual force, his memory had improved by a lot and he could soon memorize everything by heart.

There was a detailed annotation of Yang Shiyue in this book of Black Yang Art. Qin Yun memorized it as well so he could understand and understand this cultivation technique.

After memorizing it, he began to circulate his inner Qi in a rhythmic manner according to the mantra in his mind. He let the inner Qi flow through his entire body, from strong to weak, from fast to slow, and from time to time, it would stop …

When training in the initial stages of inner force cultivation, the main point was to draw in the inner force and cause the inner force to beat like a heart, which meant that the inner force cultivation method would be practiced to the beginner's level.

After the internal energy jumped, it would propel the inner Qi within the body to circulate at a rapid speed. It would then be able to refine the inner Qi and make it even more vigorous.

Yang Shi Yue had said that it would take at least ten days for one's elemental energy to beat, and some people would even need two to three months to reach that.

However, late into the night, Qin Yun cultivated the Xuan Yang Tactic and suddenly felt the elemental energy within his dantian throbbing!

He didn't know why, but the moment he started cultivating according to the [Black Yang Art], his internal energy started to throb unknowingly.

After he recovered from his shock, he started to carefully feel the inner strength that was pulsing within him …

Soon, Qin Yun discovered that every time his inner elemental energy throbbed, his inner Qi would gush out violently. It pushed the inner Qi through his meridians as it circulated rapidly throughout his body. When the elemental energy was shrinking, it would also absorb a large amount of Nine Yang energy into the body.

The Nine Yang Energy entered his body and rapidly flowed through his body. It gradually condensed into inner yuan.

After a few hours, Qin Yun's body was shrouded in a mist of Qi. The surrounding nine suns' spiritual energy constantly entered his body. Like a surging wave, the inner Qi surged through his body as it nourished his flesh.

The more inner Qi he absorbed, the more he would be able to store Qi.

"A high grade inner cultivation technique is already this powerful. If it was a superior technique combined with my Nine Yang Divine Spirit, wouldn't it be heaven-defying?" Qin Yun clenched his fist. "Only a better cultivation technique can make good use of the Nine Yang Divine Spirit and the purple gold martial spirit."

Martial Spirits were located in the Inner Yuan. The stronger the Inner Yuan, the stronger the Martial Spirits and the stronger the Inner Qi. The three of them worked together and complemented each other!

Qin Yun used his purple gold fire martial spirit to cultivate a powerful inner elemental energy.

… ….

The next morning, Qin Yun naturally woke up. After opening his eyes, he realized that his body was in an excellent state and that his inner Qi had increased significantly.

He immediately examined his dantian and found that it was surrounded by dense white mist. His elemental energy had become even brighter, like a bright pearl.

"Let's try and see if we can release the fire."

After controlling his inner Qi through the Purple Gold Fire Martial Spirit, his inner Qi seemed to have been ignited. He then quickly forced the burning flame out of his palm.

"It's a success!" He looked at the weak flame on his palm and laughed, "Maybe my Qi is still not enough, otherwise it would be purple fire!"

Qin Yun was looking forward to the moment he could release the purple flames.

As for that black Sensory Martial Spirit, he didn't know what to do. The only thing he was sure of was that the Swing Martial Spirit could bring out a strong power.

"My roommates haven't come back for the whole night. What did they do?" Forget it, let's go and participate in the Freshmen Competition first! " After he washed up, he filled his stomach and hurried into the classroom. Yang Shiyue had said that he would gather in the classroom first.

… ….

The freshmen that the Hua Ling Wu Academy had recruited this year could be said to be full of talents. The fact that the Jiang family had produced a disciple who possessed a legendary martial spirit was the most shocking news.

In addition, there were also the rare sword and tiger martial spirits. They were all disciples of big families.

As for Qin Yun's purple gold fire martial soul, many people were amazed. It looked like it was about to turn the tables. Therefore, it was the topic of discussion among the students in the academy.

Qin Yun rushed to the classroom. He was the only student there!

Yang Shiyue stood on the lecture table, her beautiful face was ice-cold, as if she was suppressing her anger.

The moment Qin Yun entered the classroom, he felt Yang Shiyue's formless fury pressing down on him. This made him somewhat afraid as he asked softly, "Teacher … Am I late? "

Yang Shiyue's face was expressionless as she coldly said: "From now on, you are my only student in my class!"

"This... What was going on? They. Could it be … All dead? " Qin Yun asked in surprise. He really did think so because he was the only person in the dormitory.

"They changed shifts! It was decided last night! "

Yang Shiyue's expression was not good. The students that she had chosen all had good aptitudes, but they had all agreed to be transferred together.

Qin Yun recalled the situation from last night and hurriedly said, "Teacher …" I saw them being called away last night and didn't come back all night. "

Yang Shiyue repressed her anger but her expression remained frosty. She said, "Qin Yun, don't worry. Even if it's just a student of yours, I will teach you."

Qin Yun nodded slightly. He suspected that the matter of the transfer was most likely caused by the Empress behind the scenes.

Most of the students in this class came from famous aristocrats of the Tianqin Empire. As for the empress, she was the only one capable of covering the sky with her bare hands.

"Come, let's go to the Martial Arts Practice Grounds to participate in the Freshmen Competition!" Yang Shiyue angrily walked out of the classroom. Her dignity had been provoked, so it was impossible not to be angry.

In the middle of the Hua Ling Martial Arts Academy was a spacious martial arts practice field.

Nearly four hundred new students were brought to the training field one by one. The class arranged themselves in a line, waiting for the meeting to start.

The students who had changed classes did not dare to look at Yang Shiyue upon seeing her. Their gazes were evasive, and the reason why they changed classes was also because of the pressure from the family.

Many older students were spectating at the edge of the square, as if they were waiting for a good show to happen. All of them had faces full of anticipation.

After the Freshmen Competition had begun, an old geezer named Zhang started to talk a lot of nonsense and then announced the end of the Freshmen initiation.

The Martial Arts School of Hua Ling also officially began teaching this semester.

At this time, the class had been decided, there were a total of sixteen classes for freshmen, and Yang Shiyue's class was the ninth class, which was also the number of people in it …. There was only one student, Qin Yun!

Principal Zhang suddenly shouted from the stage, "We will now begin the class fight. The class teachers will come up to draw lots to decide who will be our opponent."

Class fight?

Qin Yun was taken aback before he suddenly understood why Yang Shiyue was so angry!

It was clear that this class was a match that required many people to work together in order to win, and right now, he was the only student in the entire class!

Qin Yun looked at the other teachers in the new class. Each and every one of them seemed to gloat over his misfortune, causing him to understand even more about Yang Shishi's anger. It could be seen that they, the ninth class, would definitely lose this class battle.

Arcelia likes this.
  20. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 14 - Small Success in Cultivation Techniques

"Teacher, is this match important? If it's not important, we don't have to take it to heart! " Qin Yun consoled Yang Shiyue.

"Class battles are not just about winning or losing, they are about determining the resources of a class this semester. "If you lose, you will not receive any resources; if you win, you will receive a portion of resources." Yang Shiyue said: "If you don't have the resources, then this semester will be tough."

"This..." The corner of Qin Yun's eyes twitched. It was obvious that they were risking their lives in a battle. He asked, "Teacher, what do these resources include?"

"Twenty thousand crystal coins and two mid-grade spirit pills, the 'Breath Forging Pills', are allocated at the discretion of the class. In addition, there is also the high-grade martial arts skill. All students in the class can learn it. If you win two rounds in a row, you will get a double share."

When Qin Yun heard of the resources that Yang Shiyue had mentioned, he cursed the Queen in his heart.

The empress must have known these rules, which was why she had asked the other students to change classes. As a result, there was only one student in Class 9, and it was inevitable that they would lose during the battles.

The surrounding older students found it extremely funny when they saw Qin Yun's anxious expression.

"If Class 9 is going to lose without a fight, we'll need at least ten people in this group fight, and there's only one person in Class 9."

"Qin Yun had offended the Queen. I have to say, the Empress is truly brilliant. With this trick, Qin Yun will not be able to obtain any resources this semester."

"Without resources to train or improve, he will have to scram the next semester. If he is not a student of the Hua Ling Wu Yuan, then the Queen will be able to take care of him."

"Haha, class nine is really pitiful …" It's just that I wonder what Teacher Yang is thinking right now.

The older students stood to the side, enjoying the show, chatting and laughing.

"Because of this year's special circumstances, there is only one student in the entire class. In order to ensure fairness, this is why the rules of the squad competition has been changed to single fighters. This year, the group competition will be two single fights! "

The moment Dean Zhang said this, Qin Yun suddenly saw a glimmer of hope.

The freshmen class fight this time had actually cancelled the group battle!

This included the people within Yang Shiyue, they were all very surprised!

"The Hua Ling Martial Arts School does not allow people to cause trouble in secret. The rules are dead and the person is alive. If there are special circumstances, they can be changed." Principal Zhang said coldly. He was extremely dissatisfied with the empress's actions.

"Even so, class nine still has no chance at victory! Although Qin Yun was able to defeat Qin Tianyi in the imperial palace, he was also injured by an old official. His internal injuries must have been quite severe. "

"The other classes are filled with talents. It's said that there are people with legendary Martial Spirits, and there are a few with four meridians and five meridians. None of them are weak. The injured Qin Yun is definitely no match for them."

"Even if Qin Yun wins one match, he will not be able to win the second. He has to win two consecutive rounds."

When Yang Shiyue heard the discussions of the crowd, she said to Qin Yun in a low voice, "There's no need to be sad. We won't be participating in this battle. There are other ways to obtain resources."

Qin Yun needed to win two consecutive rounds before he could obtain resources!

To him, two consecutive battles was not an easy feat. There were many students in the other classes, and in both matches, there were different people competing.

"Teacher, my elemental energy is rotating, my injuries are better, I want to fight!" Qin Yun said to Yang Shiyue in a small voice.

For the sake of the rich resources, for the sake of the class and Yang Shiyue's glory, he must go up and compete, and must not retreat.

"Really? "Hurry up and circulate your energy to make your Qi beat!" Yang Shiyue was alarmed as she hurriedly grabbed Qin Yun's wrist to confirm.

Qin Yun took a few deep breaths before closing his eyes. Circulating the Mysterious Yang Tactic, his elemental energy began pulsing.

Yang Shiyue quickly sensed Qin Yun's elemental energy throbbing. What made her even more shocked was that the elemental energy was throbbing violently. It could no longer be called a throbbing, but a violent vibration!

She had given the Xuan Yang Tactic to Qin Yun. She knew the Xuan Yang Tactic very well. It would take at least ten days to reach the entrance.

However, the current Qin Yun was not at the elementary level of cultivation at all. Instead, he was at the initial stage!

It's only been one night!

Cultivation techniques were generally divided into five stages: Initiation, Small Success, Large Success, Perfection, and Perfection.

Yang Shiyue suppressed the incomparable shock in her heart and said solemnly to Qin Yun, "You can fight! However, you must remember not to push it too far. If you injure your soul to the end, it will have a huge impact in the future.

The purpose of the freshmen battling in this match was to let the freshmen understand the cruelty of competition!

Losing here was because he had no resources. If he lost here, he would most likely lose his life.

After the drawing of lots was done, Yang Shiyue received the lot for Class 7. Their Class 9 had to fight with Class 7!

Losing one match meant being eliminated. In the end, there were only four teams that won. It was very cruel!

Winning a match would result in more resources. While full of temptation, it would also be accompanied by great risks. As long as he lost one battle, he would lose all of his resources. It was extremely cruel!

"Alright, let's choose representatives from the classes now!" Principal Zhang shouted.

There was naturally no need to choose Yang Shiyue's class because she only had Qin Yun as her student.

Soon, all the classes selected their representatives for the first round.

The person fighting Qin Yun was actually Yan Zhongming, who had just transferred to Class 7. He possessed the Four Yang spirit vein and the Goldfire Martial Spirit.

"Yan Zhongming is the grandson of Great General Yan. Back then, this old turtle had already extracted my spirit vein." Qin Yun thought to himself.

"Remember what I said before." Yang Shiyue reminded him once again that Qin Yun was her only student and that nothing could happen to him.

Without a doubt, the number of people watching the battle between Qin Yun and Yan Zhongming was the greatest.

"Yan Zhongming is the grandson of a general. Since he was young, he has received a lot of martial arts guidance. His strength must be extraordinary."

"Of course! As for Qin Yun, he was crippled at the age of ten and had been left in the cold for five years. He was only able to defeat Qin Tianyi because of his dog shit luck.

Qin Yun walked onto the dueling platform and heard the crowd's mocking. He clenched his fists tightly. The humiliation and mockery he had endured over the past five years was just a form of training for him, but today, he had to show the results of his training!

"Qin Yun, kneel! apologize to the empress here!" When Yan Zhongming saw Qin Yun come up on stage, he used an commanding tone and shouted at Qin Yun, "As long as you admit your wrongs, I will show mercy!"

"What big words! My royal father has never even allowed me to kneel and bow, so who do you think you are? Your grandfather, this general, could he already be the Emperor of Tian Qin? " Qin Yun said with a sneer, "Your grandfather is just an old dog under the Empress. Why are you so proud of him?"

The spectating students laughed in a low voice, causing Yan Zhongming to immediately be enraged. He roared, "My grandfather is not someone that a cripple like you can insult!"

He suddenly extended three fingers, and his cold voice was filled with contempt as he said, "Three moves! I only need three moves to make you a complete cripple! "

"Class 7 and Class 9, begin!" An old man shouted loudly.

The furious Yan Zhongming shot towards Qin Yun like an arrow that had left the bowstring. His footsteps were light.

"This is the Falling Phoenix Steps!" As for the high grade footwork technique, Yan Zhongming has only learned one. It's quite impressive. "

"The 'Fallen Phoenix Steps' is a pretty good martial art."

The freshmen had just awakened their martial spirits yesterday, so they hadn't had the time to learn internal energy. Therefore, during the class battle, it was a test of the foundation that the freshmen had laid since they were young, as well as the foundation of the family's martial arts.

Arcelia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.