Question Anybody interested in Nine Sun God King/九阳神王 ?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by HarutoraRyu, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarutoraRyu

HarutoraRyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 53 Beginner refining

When Qin Yun left the Bamboo Woods House, he had left a note for Yang Shiyue saying that he had gone to the Hall of Wonders. He told her not to worry.

When he was in the Hall of Wonders, he had been toying with the artifact forging process for two days when he saw his beautiful teacher arrive.

Yang Shiyue was wearing a blue dress. This was a dress that Qin Yun found more beautiful.

After entering Qin Yun's artifact forging secret chamber, she felt a wave of heat. She also saw the one-meter-tall furnace.

"You started refining?" Yang Shiyue was surprised.

If Qin Yun was able to forge a spirit artifact, he would not have to worry about other forces finding trouble with his talent.

"Yeah, but I'm not proficient enough yet!" Qin Yun nodded. He had just finished carving the Alchemy markings on the furnace and forging hammer.

Yang Shiyue picked up the forging hammer and saw the neat and beautiful engravings on it. She secretly praised it in her heart as Qin Yun's progress in inscribing the spirit lines had increased significantly.

Her eyes were filled with encouragement as she looked at Qin Yun. She said with a smile, "There's no rush. Refining a spirit artifact requires a learning process."

"Teacher, why is the principal looking for you?" Qin Yun was more worried that Yang Shi Yue would be transferred.

Yang Shiyue put down her hammer, picked up a thunder talisman and softly said, "He wants me to go back to the Sky Profound Martial House because he has some private matters to discuss with me. I will be back about a month. Just stay here for this month. Although there are no movements from the Yan Clan, that doesn't mean that they won't come.

Qin Yun threw a piece of metal into the furnace. With a look of worry, he said, "Teacher, you have to spend this semester with me!"

Yang Shiyue smiled sweetly and said: "I know! There is no one who can stop me from continuing to teach you. Oh right, your cultivation has risen too fast, it would be best if you could use this period of time to consolidate your stability. During this period of time, you should carefully study refining, and wait for me to come back before you start to cultivate the Heart Sutra! "

The Heart Sutra was not easy to cultivate. Many people had been stuck here for a long time. It was possible to be stuck here for at least one or two years, or even more than ten years.

Yang Shiyue reminded Qin Yun a few things before hurriedly leaving the Hall.

Qin Yun could only work hard to learn artifact forging and increase his strength. In the future, he would be able to help this beautiful and slightly depressed teacher.

He channeled his fire inner force into his hands, turning them red. Using his bare hands, he took out several red-hot iron pieces from the furnace, and then folded them together. Then, he used his two hands to compress them together.

He wanted to use the most basic of metals to forge Spirit Iron, and then forge the Ghost Head Saber.

Qin Yun's forging process could be said to be very smooth. It was mainly because of his Oscillating Martial Spirit, which allowed him to use the explosive impact of the Oscillations to achieve twice the results with half the effort.

Furthermore, the alchemy markings on the forging hammers were high-grade spirit markings. After infusing inner strength into the spirit markings, the forging hammers would release a strange and scorching energy, turning ordinary iron into spirit iron.

Thousands upon thousands of pounds of iron were reduced to the size of a blade by him. This was just a rough embryo, very heavy and sturdy. Next, he would need to refine and refine it.

After tossing and turning for an entire day, he finally managed to pull out a Phantom Head Blade.

"It's much better than the one I had before. It seems like it's because of the Alchemy Mark. The good alchemy Mark can make the materials improve during the forging process!"

"What kind of spirit patterns should I inscribe? This blade may have been forged from spirit iron, but it's still not strong enough. At most, it's only a half spirit artifact! "

He tried it out and discovered that his Qi could be injected into the blade smoothly, which meant that he did not need to use Origin Gathering Marks to increase the flow of his Qi.

"This way, I'll be able to carve a solid mark!"

A solid seal was a spirit pattern that was commonly used. What he had mastered was a high grade solid seal, and it was the better kind.

This was the first time he carved high grade spirit runes on a weapon. This was a very challenging challenge.

The Origin Gathering Marks that he had previously carved were the basic Spirit Marks of this crappy street. They were not difficult at all.

Originally, he had planned to cultivate for half a day before starting to carve. However, thinking of using his internal energy and mental energy to the limit in order to consolidate his cultivation, he decided not to rest and continued to carve spirit prints while enduring his exhaustion.

When he was carving the solid lines, he was very familiar with it from the start. When the carving knife moved, it was as if he was writing on a piece of paper with a smooth brush …

He used the carving knife as his brush, the power of the Blood Soul as his ink, and the power of the Dragon and Snake as his brush.

Late at night, Qin Yun completed the side of the blade.

"It went smoothly!" He looked at the perfectly formed lines on the blade, and an indescribable sense of accomplishment made him smile.

After resting for a moment, he continued to inscribe …

Dawn came and Qin Yun raised his carving knife. He heaved a long sigh and said with a laugh, "It's a success!"

He had also reached the limit of his walking ability, so he ended up lying down on the bed and falling asleep.

"Dong, dong, dong!"

At noon, someone knocked on the door, jolting Qin Yun awake.

He got up and hurried to open the door.

"General director!" Qin Yun was surprised to see Duan Gan, who was dressed in a white robe.

"You seemed to be busy late last night. What are you doing?" Duan Qian took a glance at the room and saw the furnace and the hammer. He was slightly surprised. "You're going to start refining!"

"I'm refining a half spirit artifact." Qin Yun did not hide anything and grinned.

After Duan Qian entered the room, he looked at the Alchemy markings on the furnace and forging hammer and felt even more shocked in his heart!

The alchemy inscriptions of high grade spirit inscriptions were extremely precious!

"Show me your work!" Duan Qian was slightly excited in his heart.

Previously, Qin Yun had obtained Duan Gan's secret assistance. As such, he had a very good impression of him. Furthermore, he was in a high position and was not a despicable person that was trustworthy.

He immediately took out two sabers. One was carved with Origin Gathering markings, the other was engraved with solid markings.

Duan Gan frowned as he looked at the two sabers, and carefully observed them. After a moment, he said, "The inscription patterns are not bad! It's not easy at your age!

"However, there is still a slight flaw. Your solid mark gives off a weak feeling. It's a little rough on the skin, probably because your condition during the inscription process was not good enough."

"And the sword that is inscribing the Origin Gathering Marks is extremely good. It is full of essence, energy and spirit, and is also skillful enough!"

The Origin Gathering Pattern Saber was Qin Yun's second attempt at inscribing. He had indeed kept it in a good condition.

This was the first time he had come in contact with the Inscription of artifact. Furthermore, in order to refine himself to his limits, he had to bear with his exhaustion and go carve it.

All of this was seen through by Duan Qian, causing Qin Yun to feel endless admiration!

"Of course, this level of yours is enough to catch up with many true Inscription Masters!" After Duan Qianlang laughed a few times, his expression turned serious, "You'd better not expose too many high grade spirit patterns in case someone covets you."

2. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 54 Genius of the Group

Since Duan Gan had already said so, Qin Yun would naturally take note of it.

He was currently in a very good state. After eating a piece of dried beast meat, he felt even more energetic.

Duan Qian also fulfilled his previous promise and began to give him pointers on refining.

First, he needed some common sense, and then he needed to refine the quintessence of a half spirit artifact. This was all based on his own experience.

The lecture continued into the night as Qin Yun listened with rapt attention.

His terrifying comprehension ability also caused Duan Qian to be shocked. For example, in some more difficult places, with just a slight explanation, one would be able to understand everything.

"Grandpa Duan bestowed everything to me, this kid is truly grateful." Qin Yun bowed to Duan Gan and expressed his deep gratitude.

Duan Qian laughed, "It's just a small matter. Moreover, you are also a talented person, and you don't have the arrogance of other youngsters. You have an extremely good temperament and disposition." I have taught him a few times, and not only has he been absent-minded, he has never thanked me for it. I even thought that I should teach him, that I am a genius, and that everyone should follow him. "

He patted Qin Yun on the shoulder and gave him a comforting smile. He continued saying, "In my eyes, you are more outstanding than all the so-called geniuses." For the past five years, it has been difficult for you to climb out of that bottomless abyss, which has allowed you to have a calmness that no one your age could have! "

"Grandpa Duan, what happened to the group of heroes?" Qin Yun suddenly thought of the matter and was somewhat curious.

"Just like that, a group of bad-tempered so-called geniuses are going to come together and fight to the death." Duan Gan smiled, "This isn't something you need to be concerned about. You have to consolidate your cultivation before learning how to refine more than one and a half spirit weapons. "By breaking through the basics and stepping into the sixth level of the Martial Body realm, one would have sufficient Spirit power to forge a true Spirit Treasure!"

A good half spirit weapon was also very expensive. The two sabers that Qin Yun had forged were each sold for at least 20,000 crystal coins.

A top quality half spirit artifact could even be sold for a hundred thousand crystal coins, for example, being refined from Class 4 beast bones and low-grade spirit steel.

If one wanted to become a good refiner, one must also be proficient in the manufacturing of materials.

Qin Yun helped Duan Gan forge Class 4 Monster bones and low-grade spirit steel into pieces of low-grade bone steel in the Hall of Wonders.

Each piece of bone steel was only the size of a palm, yet it weighed several dozens of kilograms.

After over 20 days of forging, he had become more and more proficient in it. The low-grade bone steel that he forged was comparable to the ones that Duan Qian forged.

Low-grade bone steel was the main material needed to refine a low-grade spirit weapon.

Helping the Hall of Wonders paid him well. With his twenty-odd days of work and selling a few sabers, Qin Yun had earned more than a hundred thousand crystal coins.

He currently had over 200,000 crystal coins, which was already considered very rich for a 15 year old.

"Next, I want to refine some good half spirit artifacts for myself!" With Qin Yun having a knife, he did not need to forge any weapons for the time being.

He felt that the hammer was not good enough, so he decided to use low-grade bone steel to refine a good hammer.

One needed to carve two different kinds of inscriptions in order to forge a true spirit artifact.

In order to not interfere with another type of spirit pattern while carving, he needed extremely strong psychic power to control it.

Although Qin Yun's spirit force was strong, it was not enough. Forcefully forging it would result in mental injuries. Therefore, he could only forge a half spirit artifact to build a good foundation.

It was much more difficult to carve spirit inscriptions on low grade bone steel than it was on spirit iron.

At this time, the purple gold fire martial spirit also played a great role.

The power of the Blood Soul that was formed by the fire energy was extremely scorching. It could easily cause lines to appear on hard bone steel.

Qin Yun had been taught by Duan Gan for nearly a month. His progress was extremely great, especially when it came to forging half a spirit artifact. It was already at an extremely high level.

In order to keep the high-grade spirit tattoos that he possessed a secret, he would not sell the half spirit weapon used to carve high-grade spirit tattoos.

"The forging hammer and furnace are both finished. They're both forged from bone steel. Once I can carve the second type of spirit pattern myself, I'll be able to turn them into true spirit artifacts." Qin Yun was filled with joy as he looked at the things he had painstakingly forged.

With better hammers and furnaces, forging low rank bone steel became much easier.

He even planned to create an offensive half spirit artifact, and especially consult Duan Qian for that.

After a thorough discussion with Duan Qian, he came up with a general idea and then hurriedly went back to refine it.

After more than ten days of fiddling around, Qin Yun had finally finished forging this semi-spirit artifact.

It was an exquisite light gold lightning bracelet.

There were lightning engravings on it that could store inner strength. At critical moments, it could use the wrist guard to unleash powerful thunder and lightning energy to attack and defend the body.

Duan Qian took it over and played with it. He injected his inner force into the bracelet, and after using his wrist guard, he released a violent lightning bolt.

He praised, "This Lightning Mark Bracers are very good. It is equivalent to the eruption of inner strength from a person who is at the sixth level of the Martial Body. Furthermore, they are lightning attributed inner energy. However, they can only be used once."

"One strike is enough to deal a fatal blow to the enemy!" Qin Yun said with a smile. As long as he activated the lightning energy from the Lightning Patterned Bracer, all of the internal energy would be used up and would need to be replenished.

Qin Yun had stayed in the Hall of Wonders for more than a month. Yang Shiyue had yet to return, which made him somewhat worried.

"Grandpa Duan, do you know where Teacher Yang comes from?" Qin Yun had always wanted to know more about Yang Shi Yue.

Duan Qian stroked his long, white beard and frowned, "It's hard to say … …In short, she's in a bit of a predicament. Since she didn't tell you, I can't say much about it. You have to work hard to improve yourself. Only by mastering powerful strength can you change many things."

"En, I will definitely work hard!" Qin Yun did not question further. Yang Shi Yue possessed a Moon Martial Spirit and with such outstanding talent, she definitely came from a prestigious family.

Most of the disciples from the famous sects were unable to control themselves.

For example, Xiao Yuelan, the daughter of heaven, was restricted, and even her own marriage could not be decided.

Thinking of this, Qin Yun secretly rejoiced that he had escaped from such a predicament!

A middle-aged man knocked on the door and walked in. It was Duan Qian's follower.

"The result of the group of heroes has been announced. Xiao Yue is first, Xiao Lang is second, Qin Feng is third, Meng Fei Ling is fourth, Ye Chenlei is fifth … The top ten are all accepted by the three Xuan Wu Academies. " The middle-aged man said.

"He actually recruited ten people at once. In the past, only the top three have been taken away." Duan Qian was a bit surprised. After thinking for a while, he smiled and said, "No wonder. This time, the foundation is really good."

Qin Yun was alarmed. Xiao Yue Mei was clearly a princess of the Heavenly Roar Empire. She was actually number one!

From the name, it was definitely Xiao Yuelan's sister.

He knew Qin Feng, who was ranked third, as well. He was the second prince of the Heavenly Qin Empire, and the second prince's mother was an imperial concubine. She was also the empress's cousin.

3. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 55 Hidden Dragons

Qin Yun was the fifth prince and Qin Tianyi was the fourth prince. The first prince had died when he was a few years old. The current crown prince of Tianqin was the third prince.

As the Second Prince, Qin Feng did not have bad aptitude — he had a Four Solar Spiritual Pulse.

Qin Feng did not know what his martial soul was. Qin Feng had studied in a martial arts academy in another empire, so he did not know much about it.

"Among the top five, there seems to be only one person who isn't familiar with them, Meng Fei Ling!" Duan Qian said.

"The fifth, Ye Chonglei, is also in the same group as them?" Qin Yun suddenly thought of the Ye family. The empress was a member of the Ye family, but he had never heard of such a figure in the Ye family.

"Ye Chenlei possesses the Thunder Axe martial spirit, the Four Suns Spiritual Pulse, and Qin Feng has the Snow Wind martial spirit. They went to the Heavenly Roar Empire's Martial Arts Academy very early on. It's normal for you not to know them." Duan Gan said, "They also went there to befriend the Heavenly Roar Empire's forces."

Tianxiao, Tianqin, and Tianqi had good relations with each other, especially with the princes and princesses.

"What about Xiao Yue Mei?" Qin Yun suddenly felt that the princes of the Heavenly Qin Nation were too weak.

"She is Xiao Yuelan's younger sister. This girl is only fourteen years old and is already at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm. I don't know what Martial Spirit is. It shouldn't be too bad. The young people of the Heavenly Roar Empire are incredible!" Duan Gan sighed. He looked at Qin Yun and said with a smile, "You're about where you should be. You're much stronger than them. You have a high level of comprehension over the mystical prints."

"Chief Steward, the three from the Black Level Martial School are already in the living room. They want to see you. They have something to discuss." The middle-aged man said.

"Alright, I'll go right away!"

After Duan Qian left, Qin Yun came to a training room.

Every day, he would arrange time for his martial technique practice. After learning that the Empress's power was growing stronger, he needed to work even harder to increase his strength.

"Qi Explosion Technique!"

He threw out a punch, and it was accompanied by a surge of inner force that exploded outwards and caused a shockwave that shattered all the rocks in the surroundings.

"Qi Explosion Technique has reached the Small Success Stage, Qi Explosion is like a Shock Wave!" If I use concussion inner force, I will definitely be stronger! "

Qi Explosion Technique was a low-grade Profound Rank martial skill that Qin Yun rarely used in the martial arts competition. However, he had managed to cultivate it to Minor Accomplishment.

The Fiery Cloud Steps had also reached the pinnacle of the small success stage.

The biggest improvement was in the Flaming Light Fist.

That was because he often came to the furnace to take out the scorching materials and used the Flame Light Fist. Now that he had cultivated to mastery, if he were to use his full strength, his fist would be as hard as spirit steel and as hot as iron.

… ….

In the blink of an eye, another month passed!

In order to wait for Yang Shiyue to return from the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy, Qin Yun stayed in the Mysterious Pattern Hall and did not go anywhere.

For the past few days, he had been forging low grade bone steel. If he could train himself this way, he would also receive a decent reward.

Every day, he would release his internal energy to the limit, so his Bone Meridian gradually stabilized and became extremely sturdy. Even if the inner strength were to violently impact the body, it would not injure the muscles and bones.

Qin Yun had two internal energies. If he were to instantly use his internal energies to erupt his internal energies, his body would not be strong enough and would not be able to withstand a powerful eruption of internal energies!

"I should be able to cultivate the Heart Sutra now!"

Cultivating the Heart Sutra was extremely difficult. Rumor has it that a large amount of resources or a certain amount of fortuitous opportunity was required.

"Young Master Qin, Miss Meng is looking for you!" An old man's voice came from outside the door. He was one of the stewards.

"Take her to my living room." After saying that, Qin Yun tidied up his attire and walked into the hall.

Wearing a black tight suit, Meng Fei Ling was sitting on a chair with his long legs crossed, eating an apple.

When she saw Qin Yun come out, she hurriedly stood up and said with a chuckle, "Greetings, Master Qin!"

"Senior sister, stop laughing at me." Qin Yun gave a self-deprecating laugh.

"Of course not, you are a genuine master … I wonder how much more powerful he is than that Wei Xuankun. " Meng Fei Ling smiled playfully as she stuck out her tongue and tossed an apple to Qin Yun.

"Senior, congratulations on entering the Black Level Martial School." Qin Yun took the apple and took a bite.

"What's there to congratulate me about? You can also go in the future. I'll go to the Star Martial Arts Academy, and you can come in the future. I'll continue to be your senior. " Meng Fei Ling chuckled as she gently caressed Qin Yun's face with the back of her hand.

Qin Yun sensed the wild fragrance emanating from his body and found it difficult to control himself. He chuckled dryly as he ate the apple.

Meng Fei Ling saw him blushing, so he didn't tease him and asked, "Brother Yun, do you have any of those fire talismans? I want to buy it! "

"Yes!" How much do you want? I can give it to you! " Qin Yun felt that Meng Fei Ling was a good person. She was not afraid of the Queen's faction. She dared to be so close to him, and she was also very strong.

"Give me twenty! I don't want you to give it to me, so I want you to sell it for as much as you can. Meng Fei Ling said with deep concern as she rubbed Qin Yun's head.

"Five hundred crystal coins for one piece, twenty pieces, for a total of ten thousand crystal coins. How about it?" Qin Yun did not stand on ceremony with Meng Fei Ling. After all, she was a very straightforward woman.

"Sure!"

Meng Fei Ling took out ten purple coins and passed it to Qin Yun.

Generally speaking, over ten thousand transactions would be settled in amethyst currency.

"Senior, don't you have a spirit storage artifact?" Qin Yun saw Meng Fei Ling place the fire talisman into a bundle.

"No, that thing is expensive. It's not for sale often, and even Xiao Lang doesn't have it." Meng Fei Ling smiled sweetly and said, "If you can refine it in the future, you must sell it to me first. I will store the crystal coins right now."

"I'll give it to you when the time comes!" Qin Yun said with a smile. There were spatial spirit inscriptions within the thirty-six spirit inscriptions that allowed him to forge a storage spirit artifact.

Meng Fei Ling was extremely happy. She kissed him on the cheek, causing his face to blush slightly, making the smile of the witch even more beautiful.

"Have you consolidated your Bone Meridian? It's going to be a bit difficult to start cultivating the Heart Sutra now. I actually took a whole year to get it out. "

Qin Yun sighed. It would indeed take a lot of time.

Meng Fei's eyes flashed. He suddenly thought of something and said, "Brother Yun, you can participate in the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition and enter the Hidden Dragon Ranking. As long as you get first place, you will be able to obtain the Profound Heart Grass!"

"The Mysterious Heart Grass will not only help you cultivate the Heart Sutra, it will also be of great help to you in the future."

"Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition?" Qin Yun knew nothing about this.

After that, Meng Fei Ling told him about the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition …

It was jointly organized by the three Profound Rank Martial Academies and was under the charge of the Qi Pattern Hall. The location was in the Qi Pattern Manor.

Both the sixth and fifth level of the Martial Body realm were able to participate. Meng Fei Ling was also participating.

Meng Fei Ling said: "Currently, the one ranked first is Xiao Lang, Xiao Yue Mei is second and I am fifth. It's been over a month since the competition, and there's still two more months until the announcement of the results! "

Qin Yun recalled that a month ago, someone had suddenly come to look for Duan Qian. It was very possible that they were discussing this matter.

"I am only at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm? Is that really possible? " Qin Yun also felt that there was no hope. After all, the ones on the ranking were all very strong. If not, Duan Gan would definitely let him go.

"How would we know without trying?" Meng Fei Ling laughed, "You can participate if you want, but it won't matter even if you lose."

4. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 56 Codename Dragon-slaying

Being able to participate anonymously in the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition made Qin Yun secretly tempted. Even if he lost, it would be fine. He could just treat it as training.

After Meng Fei Ling left, he immediately forged a black mask for himself. Carrying it steadily on his head, he headed for the Hidden Dragon dojo!

The Hidden Dragon Martial Field on the east side of the Qi Pattern Manor was also a very large building.

In the arena, there were more than ten battling platforms. The main battling platform in the middle was about one hundred meters wide, while the other smaller battling platforms were about sixty to seventy meters wide.

After entering, Qin Yun came to the registration counter.

"The registration fee is 100,000 crystal coins!" An old man said.

The registration fee alone was so high, and only the children of prestigious families would be able to afford it.

Qin Yun hesitated over whether he should sign up to participate.

If he couldn't reach the front, then this hundred thousand would be wasted.

One must know that the warriors at the top of the Hidden Dragon Ranking were all talented young warriors, and it was extremely difficult to defeat them.

"Alright, I'll participate!" Qin Yun thought for a moment and decided to sign up.

Even if he didn't win, being able to exchange blows with all sorts of people was worth it.

"You participated anonymously, didn't you? Code name! " The old man took the hundred purple coins and asked.

"Dragon Slayer!" Qin Yun immediately thought of such a name.

The elder nodded. He made a badge for Qin Yun and had him bind it with blood.

In order to compete, he had to use his badge and blood to verify his identity. He didn't want others to pretend to be him.

Qin Yun took the badge and headed into the interior of the hall. He saw many names written on a wall of the dojo. 'Dragon-slaying' was last.

There was no top ten name on this wall.

The top ten rankings were on a giant golden monument carved with a dragon!

The giant golden monument was located near the middle area. It stood tall and majestic, and was extremely eye-catching. The names on it also flickered with golden light.

"I wonder if I can enter the top ten!" Qin Yun was stirred as he hurriedly tried to understand the rules.

Those ranked below rank 100 could jump 20 challenges.

That is to say, the person ranked 1000th can only challenge rank 980th.

From rank 100 to rank 11, he could only jump five challenges and couldn't jump into the top ten.

If he wanted to be number one, he would have to defeat all the people in the top ten.

Those ranked below 100 would have to come out within two hours to accept the challenge. After they were challenged, there would be a truce period of six hours.

The eleven to one hundred people required four hours to accept the challenge, and the truce was held for four hours.

The top ten would have to accept the challenge within six hours, and the truce would be held for six hours.

"In another two months, the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition will be declared. I must rush to the top of the list and enter the top ten!"

Qin Yun took his badge and went to register at the Challenge Board. He directly jumped twenty to issue a challenge.

In the first round, his opponent was a middle-aged man at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm.

With just three blows, he managed to knock the other party off the dueling platform.

Following that, Qin Yun began the second round as he jumped twenty to challenge the other participants.

If that person was in truce, then he would jump 19.

As long as he continued to challenge others and win streak, his ranking would rapidly rise and he wouldn't be challenged by others.

In a single day, he had fought ten matches, and his ranking had risen by almost two hundred.

In the Hidden Dragon Martial Field, many people were waiting for the challenge, or waiting to see who was weaker so that they could make a move.

If one could enter the top 100, they would be able to obtain two superior elemental elixirs. That was more or less the case. Therefore, entering the top 100 was the goal of many!

"I've finally been challenged because I'm only at the 5th level of the Martial Body realm?" Although Qin Yun had two hours to prepare, he immediately went to accept the challenge.

After he walked onto the stage, he saw that the person who challenged him was a middle-aged man with a beard.

"Dragon-slaying and Yang Han, begin now!"

Qin Yun did not use the Flaming Cloud Steps either. This would reveal his identity.

He could only use his internal force to run, but his speed was not slow at all, dodging Yang Han's palm strike in an instant.

Yang Han did not expect the fifth level martial body in front of him to be so nimble. He was shocked in his heart.

This was because Qin Yun had won many battles in a row. Furthermore, he was only at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm. He had also been the focus of attention of some people for a long time.

"You're a bit too slow!" Qin Yun said with a chuckle. Then, he quickly walked up and casually threw a punch at Yang Han. It landed on Yang Han's shoulder and sent out a burst of fire.

Yang Han cried out in pain as he was sent flying.

Qin Yun's punch from before had left many people astonished.

The punch that seemed to come at him casually seemed to have some tricks up it. The boxing style was naturally smooth and the inner force was appropriately used. It was just like an old blacksmith who was skilled in forging iron …

Earlier, Qin Yun had used his fist as a forging hammer!

He took two steps forward and kicked out, sending a surge of inner qi that sent Yang Han flying off the stage.

A martial body at the fifth level actually defeated a sixth level martial body. Furthermore, the victory was extremely easy. This caused quite a sensation!

Those who came to participate in the Hidden Dragon Institute mainly came from the three empires and a few small and medium-sized countries. They were middle-aged and old.

Most of them were at the 6th level of the Martial Body. They were all shocked to see a person at the 6th level lose to someone at the 5th level.

After Qin Yun was challenged, he would receive a truce of six hours. He hurriedly returned to the Hall of Marking to rest.

He went to the door of his room and opened it. A familiar fragrance wafted into his nose.

They saw Yang Shiyue inside, wearing a light blue tight-fitting clothing with a ponytail. She was dressed very simply, making her look elegant and refreshing without losing any of her charm.

Qin Yun heaved a sigh of relief as he said with a smile, "Teacher, you're back!"

Yang Shiyue chuckled, picked up the cup of tea on the table and said: "I've been waiting for you for a long time, I don't even know where you've gone to. But tell me, where have you been? with meng fei?"

Qin Yun hurriedly waved his hand to explain, as though he was afraid of being misunderstood. He said with a smile, "I'm not with her!"

Looking at his blushing face, Yang Shiyue smiled sweetly and said: "Why are you blushing? There's a girl walking so close to you, you should be happy. Grasp this opportunity, you aren't young anymore!"

She smiled as she walked over and placed her hand on Qin Yun's shoulder. She pretended to be serious and asked, "I already said not to wander around. Where did you go?"

Qin Yun took out a mask and put it on his face. He said with a smile, "Teacher, I will participate anonymously in the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Tournament to see if I can obtain first place!"

Yang Shiyue had just returned from the Sky Profound Martial School. Naturally, she knew about the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition and wanted Qin Yun to participate.

She took over the mask and smiled playfully. "Anonymous is good too. After all, there are too many people in the empress. If they were to know that you are participating, they would definitely do something about it."

Qin Yun said with some regret, "It's just that I can't use those martial techniques. If not, it would be easy to see through."

Yang Shiyue returned the mask to Qin Yun and sat on a chair. She gently sipped a mouthful of tea and said, "That is not a problem. As long as you do not deliberately release your qinggong, you will not be seen through." is because it's too obvious that the Flaming Light Fist cannot be used. "

She took out two small booklets from her storage spirit artifact and said, "These are two high grade martial skills."

5. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 57 Hanshan Style

After Shi Yue passed the two booklets to Qin Yun, she continued, "This is the Hanshan Style. According to the techniques in it, it can strengthen one's inner Qi. If the cultivator is strong enough, he can shake the gigantic mountain."

"This is the Thousand Horse Palm. I heard that it was learned to the point of perfection. Combined with a cultivation at the 9th level of the Martial Body, it is like the power of ten thousand horses. Its might is like ten thousand horses galloping. It is quite famous among high level martial arts."

For Qin Yun, it was relatively easy to master a high-grade martial skill. It was the perfect time for him to learn it.

With his perception of martial arts, he would be able to master the Initial Stage within a month!

The Black Yang Tactic was also a high-grade art. He had learned it to the great perfection stage.

Yang Shiyue suddenly thought of the fact that she had not taught Qin Yun for two months and had immediately entered the state of a teacher. Her pretty face suddenly turned serious as she said, "Let's begin learning now!"

Qin Yun nodded and, as usual, listened attentively to Yang Shiyue's explanation.

After six hours, Qin Yun had reached the entrance.

Yang Shiyue was only slightly surprised. She was no longer surprised by Qin Yun's heaven-defying perception.

When the time for truce came, there would be a challenge. Qin Yun immediately headed to the Hidden Dragon Martial Field.

… ….

The moment he entered the martial arts arena, Qin Yun began his challenge to raise his ranking.

He could also try out the battle techniques that he had just learned.

Yang Shiyue also came to the Hidden Dragon dojo. She wore a robe and mask, concealing her identity.

In the Hidden Dragon Martial Field, there were also a lot of people who wanted to conceal their identities.

Duan Gan had just learned of Qin Yun's anonymous visit to the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition.

This was what Yang Shiyue had told him in order for him to conceal Qin Yun's identity at a critical moment.

Qin Yun challenged a square-faced middle-aged man in his forties who was at the sixth level of the martial body. He was dressed decently and it was obvious that he was very wealthy.

At the beginning, the square-faced man had performed an excellent lightness skill. Like a dragonfly touching the water, his toes tapped the water a few times. After that, he leaped above Qin Yun. Raising his thigh, he cleaved down fiercely like an axe!

His perfectly straight and powerful thigh looked like a mountain axe as it cleaved through the air, emitting a whistling sound as it came sweeping down.

Such smooth attacks caused many of the audience to clap and cheer.

Qin Yun quickly moved a few meters away.

The square-faced man had also expected him to move as he changed his agile body in mid-air. Like a fish leaping in joy, he caught up to Qin Yun, who was fleeing. His thigh plummeted as though a giant axe was chopping down on a tree.

"Thousand Horse Palm!"

Qin Yun harrumphed in his heart. He raised his palm and struck at the thigh that looked like it was being chopped down. A gale of palm winds stirred as the roar of a healthy horse whistled through the air.

Bang!

The two forces collided, causing a muffled blast.

The confident square-faced middle-aged man was caught off guard as he was flipped upside down by Qin Yun's palm strike. He fell off the stage in a very comical manner.

"Dragon-slaying victorious!" the referee shouted.

He was at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm, but he had actually lost to an anonymous martial artist called 'Dragon Slaying'!

This caused a small sensation.

Those who were ranked lower paid close attention to Qin Yun.

Although Qin Yun had won, he did not feel satisfied. Therefore, he continued challenging those ranked in the top ten.

He didn't challenge those at the front because he needed to practice martial skills. That way, he could challenge even more people.

Just like that, he fought more than ten matches in a row without losing.

At this time, there were also people who recognized his martial skill and began to discuss about it.

From the discussions of the crowd, Qin Yun knew that the Myriad Horse Palm was a high-grade battle technique that was difficult to master.

The Ten Thousand Horse Palm was sold in many places for around two to three hundred thousand gold coins, but it wasn't too expensive. Some small families could afford it, but it was too difficult to learn, so very few people would buy it.

Qin Yun used the Thousand Horse Palm to attack as well. He wanted to use the Hanshan stance, but there was no suitable opportunity. The Hanshan stance was mainly used against people with extremely strong defense.

He had won more than twenty matches in a row and was ranked 800th.

After being challenged, they finally obtained six hours of truce time.

During his rest time, he hurriedly returned to his suite in the Mysterious Pattern Palace and continued practicing martial skills.

In the spacious practice room in the suite, he fought with Yang Shishi. This could train him even more, and allow him to release and release his Qi when he was using martial arts.

Yang Shiyue said: "You need to hurry up and enter the top 100. The people that are ranked in this range all have relatively high standards."

Four hours after her battle with Qin Yun, the remaining two hours for Qin Yun to rest.

… ….

In just a few days, Qin Yun had constantly gone through the challenges. Along the way, he had won a series of victories. He had finally reached the 101st place.

Now, he was going to start challenging the 100th place!

It had been many days since anyone had made it into the top 100.

Therefore, the moment Qin Yun challenged the one hundredth rank of the Hidden Dragon Rank, it immediately attracted the attention of many people!

On the second floor of the Hidden Dragon Martial Field, there were many luxurious suites. Only the very rich could afford to stay there.

Most of the top ten were in the second level of the Sky Number Suite.

"Interesting. A guy in the fifth level of the Martial Body actually beat him up from the very end to the hundredth in a few days." A tall and sturdy young man with a stubble on his face said. His voice was rough like thunder.

He was Ye Chanlei, who was ranked fourth.

"This fellow can't be Qin Yun, right?" She was the princess of the Qi Kingdom, and her name was Qi Xue. She was ranked seventh on the Hidden Dragon Ranking.

Xiao Lang said disdainfully, "Qin Yun is best at using the Flaming Cloud Steps and Flaming Fist. He does not have any." Of course, even if Qin Yun were to come, he would definitely not be our match … If Yan Qingyu were to seriously compete with Qin Yun, he would not end up in such a state. "

Qi Xue looked at a handsome young man drinking wine and smiled tenderly: "Qin Feng, aren't you going to watch the match? Very much attention! "

Qin Feng glanced at Qi Xue indifferently, and looked quite proud of himself. He said: "Nothing much to look at... You're only in seventh place right now. When did you get to fifth place? The sixth is your Princess, Qi Meilan, and the fifth is Meng Feiling.

"This bitch, Qi Meili... When I get better, I'll definitely hit her down and make her lose very badly! "

Qi Xue gritted her teeth and said, "As for the demon woman, Meng Fei Ling, that's a little difficult. In the group competition, I was almost killed by her. "

Qin Feng continued drinking, looked at Xiao Lang and asked: "Have you talked to Yue Mei yet? With her personality, she's definitely going to get first place. "

On the Hidden Dragon Rank, Xiao Lang was ranked first while Xiao Yue Mei was ranked second.

Xiao Lang sighed helplessly and cursed a few times. He said with a bitter smile, "This girl is really a headache. Although she isn't as cold as her elder sister, she has the same bad temper as her elder sister. If she wants to challenge me, she might as well not fight."

If the top ten students were to fight, it would definitely cause a huge ruckus and attract the attention of others, needless to say, the duels between the first and second rankers!

After an explosion, a cry of surprise came from outside the window.

"It's the Hanshan Style!" Ye Chen looked down at the battling platform and was slightly shocked.

The person fighting Qin Yun was a 2.5-meter-tall middle-aged giant. He had a cultivation base at the sixth level of the martial body. The martial arts he cultivated was Iron Cloth Robe, which allowed his body to become extremely sturdy.

6. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 58 Preparations for the Top Ten

Many people believed that Qin Yun would be completely suppressed by the giant from the beginning!

Unexpectedly, after he displayed the Hanshan Style, he released an aura that was not inferior to the giant's.

The giant was sent flying in two moves.

After using the Mountain Shaking Style, Qin Yun saw the other party as a mountain. He saw himself as a giant that was as tall as a mountain and wanted to push the mountain forward!

It was as if he were pushing a mountain. This was the power of the Mountains Shaking Art.

After the giant stood up, Qin Yun immediately flew over. He struck out with another Mountain Shaking Style, sending the giant flying with a blast of air.

Bang!

The giant's huge and heavy body heavily fell under the battling platform, smashing the thick stone tiles on the ground.

"Dragon-slaying victorious, promotion to rank 100!"

Qi Xue looked at Qin Yun, who had walked down from the dueling platform. She could not help but frown and said, "This fellow entered the top hundred very easily. Even I would not be able to knock the big bloke off the stage that easily!"

Ye Chenlei looked very serious, "That is the Hanshan Style. What is this guy's background to be able to master such unorthodox martial arts? He must have been learning it for many years!"

Xiao Lang laughed, "You are a big guy. Are you afraid of this kind of martial arts?"

Ye Chenlei did not think so, and said with a sneer: "Him? He's still too young! "I have the Thunder Axe Martial Spirit. Once I use my inner force, I can release lightning. If he wants to get close to my body, he will definitely be struck by lightning."

Just now, Qin Feng went out. After he pushed open the door and entered, he said with a trace of doubt: "I just received news that the masked man lives inside the Hall of Marking!"

Qi Xue exclaimed, "Could it really be Qin Yun?"

Qin Feng shook his head and said, "The masked man is not Qin Yun! Yang Shiyue had returned from the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy and had gone to the Mysterious Pattern Palace to bring Qin Yun with her. When my men went to the Mysterious Marks Palace, they found out that the masked man is a blacksmith from the Mysterious Marks Palace who specializes in manufacturing low-grade bone steel. "

"No wonder he's so mysterious. Since the fellows in the Hall of Marking have always been like this, there's nothing strange about it. If it's not Qin Yun, he'll have to report to the clan." Ye Chenlei calmed down and sat down to drink.

… ….

In the Mysterious Pattern Palace, in a training room.

Yang Shiyue was engaged in a battle with Qin Yun.

However, Qin Yun was exhausted after training for more than two hours. As for Yang Shiyue, she did not even have a chance to breathe.

She poured a cup and handed it to Qin Yun. She said, "There are still about forty days before the announcement. There's still plenty of time. You'd better do your best to improve yourself in this period of time so that you can be number one!"

Qin Yun took a sip of the purple liquid. It was extremely hard to drink because it was given to him by Yang Shiyue. He could only grit his teeth and drink it.

When Yang Shiyue saw Qin Yun's bitter face, she could not help but laugh like a silver bell. She said, "Indeed, it's a little hard to drink. This is something that can quickly recover one's stamina."

Indeed, not long after Qin Yun drank it, his body miraculously recovered its strength.

Then, he continued to spar with Yang Shi Yue, and only stopped when he was completely exhausted.

Qin Yun sat on the ground and leaned against the wall. As he drank the unpleasant wine, he said with a look of regret, "Teacher, the Wind Slaying Arts are that powerful … But I am unable to use it, which greatly limits my power! "

Back then, he had relied on this technique to defeat Yan Qingyu. If he couldn't use it, his strength would be greatly reduced.

Yang Shiyue lowered her head in thought. After pondering for a moment, she suddenly said: "The Wind Slasher Technique is a sabre art, let me try, can I change it to a hammer technique … … In any case, you'll need to use the Forge, and it will be of some help to you in the future. "

Qin Yun was delighted and said with a smile, "Teacher, you are truly a martial arts master. Your comprehension of martial arts seems to be much faster than mine. You are like a Grandmaster when you guide me and you are so beautiful!"

Yang Shiyue laughed coquettishly: "You little brat, don't be glib tongued … …. I only understand martial arts quickly, but I can't comprehend the essence of it. This is mainly the foundation that I had accumulated when I was young, by flipping through large amounts of martial arts techniques."

"You stay here and practice. I'll make you a new hammer technique." When she entered the room, she needed to improve her cultivation technique in a quiet environment.

In order to narrow the gap between him and Yang Shiyue, Qin Yun needed to work even harder.

After cultivating for more than two hours, he suddenly received a notification.

Someone had come to challenge him to a battle within four hours.

"I just entered the top 100 and someone has already come to challenge me!" Qin Yun also wanted to see who had challenged him.

… ….

More than two hours later.

Qin Yun was walking on the path towards the Mysterious Dragon Martial Arts Field.

While he was on the road, a middle-aged woman walked over and handed him a piece of paper.

He opened it and saw that it was written for him by Meng Fei.

"Brother Yun, I've been closely watched, so I won't meet you anymore. I don't want to expose your identity, so I wish you well!"

After he finished reading this beautiful line of characters, he held it tightly in his palm and released a burning flame.

His opponent was standing on top of it. It was an old man, who was also a martial artist at the sixth level of the martial body. He seemed very confident, wearing a clean set of white clothes and rolling up his sleeves.

Qin Yun quickly walked up the battling platform as the referee shouted for the battle to begin.

"Look at this!"

The old man in white was extremely polite, but his actions were not polite at all.

These claw techniques were both fierce and ruthless. Their attacks were just like a wolf's, causing many people to feel fear in their hearts.

Qin Yun was somewhat surprised. He never expected to encounter such a powerful opponent so soon.

The white-clothed elder's speed was extremely fast. Regardless of whether it was the speed of his attacks or his running speed, they were both faster than Qin Yun.

In the luxurious suite on the second floor of the Hidden Dragon Martial Field, Xiao Lang held a cup of wine and smiled faintly. "Attack like a wolf, speed like the wind. This is old man Lang's most outstanding point."

Ye Chenlei said, "The old wolfman is Yue Mei's follower, right? "So powerful!"

Xiao Lang smiled, "Yue Mei, for this girl to let her follower participate in the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition, she must want him to enter the top ten. At that time, if you can't even beat her lackeys, you'll be laughed at. What a playful girl! "

Qin Yun, who was on the battling platform, did not know that old man Lang was Xiao Yue Mei's follower. He only knew that the other party's strength was extraordinary and that he had rich combat experience.

After more than a hundred moves with the old man, he was still unable to see through the other party's martial spirit.

Until now, he had been completely suppressed, and could only avoid the enemy's swift and fierce attacks.

"Could this old man have a dual attribute martial spirit, the Wind Wolf Martial Spirit?!" Qin Yun made guesses in his heart.

Dual-attribute martial spirits were more common, just that there were two different types of martial spirits.

The 'Hanshan Style' could be used to deal with martial artists who were slow in movement and strong in defense. However, it was impossible to use it against such an agile martial artist.

Qin Yun was extremely puzzled. He could not use the Fire Cloud Steps nor could he use the Wind Slasher Formula. If not, he would definitely be able to defeat the other party in a surprise attack.

The Wind Slaying Art was a martial art that countered wind.

He had attacked more than ten times but had never put any pressure on his opponent. The main reason was that the opponent was too fast and could always dodge!

"That's the only way!" Qin Yun hardened his heart as he accumulated a surge of inner Qi.

He wanted to use the Qi Explosion Technique!

7. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 59 Six Form of Forging Dragon

The Qi Explosion Technique was Qin Yun's trump card. However, even if he used it directly, it might not be able to hit him. That was because the old wolfman was too fast.

The old wolfman struck again.

A pair of wolf paws clawed at him. He had thought that Qin Yun would dodge, but he never expected that Qin Yun would actually strike out at him directly.

"Thousand Horse Palm!"

Everyone was alarmed by Qin Yun's actions as they cried out in alarm.

"Does this kid want to die?" To use your bare hands against my wolf claws? " The old wolfman was startled as he reached out with his two powerful claws.

The old man's nails were as sharp as knives.

If he was caught, his skin would definitely be ripped open. No one wanted their body to be caught.

Just as Qin Yun's palm was about to make contact with the wolf claw, it suddenly howled as it erupted with a sonic boom!

The blast from the explosion was accompanied by the force of ten thousand horses' palms, causing the old man's arms to clack noisily.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Elder Wolf cried out with a headache. The bones in his arms and hands were broken, and his thin body was also blown away by the waves of air.

It was as if he was sent flying by a gust of wind. The place where he landed was a few dozen meters away from the battling platform.

The pain in his arms frightened him slightly. If not for his rich experience, his protective arms would have been destroyed just now!

He spoke to himself, "I was careless. This kid's instantaneous explosive power is really terrifying. The Thousand Horse Palm contains another Martial Skill, which causes the inner force to explode. What Martial Skill is this?"

Qin Yun accumulated the internal energy from his dual origin ability. When combined with the explosion, the power was indeed terrifying.

Fortunately, his Bone Meridian had been stabilized, and he could withstand the Qi explosion of the inner force. Otherwise, he wouldn't dare to use it.

… ….

Xiao Lang, who was in the luxurious suite, exclaimed, "The old man Lang actually lost to a person at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm!"

Qi Xue snorted, "The masked man is really not simple. After he entered the top 100, he did not continue to challenge anyone. What the hell is he doing?"

Suddenly, the door was pushed open. A young lady with a ponytail and a light blue dress walked in. She wore a mask on her face, and her clear and beautiful eyes seemed to be filled with anger.

The girl asked, "What is the background of the masked man? They actually injured old wolfman! "

"Yue Mei, he's a blacksmith in the Mysterious Pattern Palace …" Qin Feng, who had been drinking, immediately stood up and walked over.

This young girl was Xiao Yue Mei.

Qin Feng's drunken eyes suddenly lit up. Looking at the young girl, he revealed a bright smile and said: "Yue Mei, the masked man is only a blacksmith. If he dares to enter the top ten, I will definitely teach him a lesson."

Ye Chenlei was a bit dissatisfied, he said in a deep voice: "That will have to wait for him to come up. Even if he does come up, it will not be your place to teach him a lesson!"

Qin Feng laughed: "That's right, I am in third place and you are fourth. If he were to fight, I would have indeed met you first..." But you still have to be careful, this guy knows the Hanshan Style. "

Qi Xue was the most unhappy because neither Qin Feng nor Ye Chonglei had ever been jealous for her. Now that Xiao Yue Mei had arrived, she became like this.

Xiao Yue Mei seemed to be used to it, after asking the masked man about the details she left.

Qi Xue said, "Yue Mei seems to be very concerned about this masked man."

Xiao Lang laughed loudly, "That masked man must be out of luck. Yue Mei wants him as a follower!"

… ….

After Qin Yun returned to the Mysterious Patterned Palace, he entered the cultivation room to cultivate.

Today, when he fought against the old wolfman, his harvest was plentiful. He was able to suddenly gain wisdom and combine the explosive Qi skill with the Ten Thousand Horse Palm.

He recalled the previous competition and thought, "Qing Gong is my weakness. It seems that I can only practice harder. Using inner force to run around will help me speed up a little."

Then, he ran back and forth in the training room and started to practice running.

Two days passed in the blink of an eye.

Qin Yun was extremely puzzled because no one had come to challenge him in the past two days.

All the warriors in the Hidden Dragon Martial Field were not stupid. They all saw that he was strange, so they directly skipped him and went to challenge the others.

Suddenly, Yang Shi Yue came out of her room and asked: "How have you been these past two days? How many matches have we fought? "

"We only fought once..." Qin Yun recounted the process of his battle with the old wolfman to Yang Shiyue.

After Yang Shiyue heard this, she took out two pages and proudly said: "I have successfully changed the Six Styles of Wind Slashing to Hammer Technique, and I can also use my fists to execute it."

Qin Yun, who was sitting on a stool, jumped up abruptly. He was extremely excited as he said with a laugh, "Teacher, you are awesome! For it to be completed so quickly, I thought it would take at least a month! "

Yang Shiyue's face was full of pride, and she chuckled: "You're underestimating me too much … …" "This is only modifying the existing martial skills. I also have some other martial skills, so my progress can be considered to be quite smooth."

With that, she put on a serious expression and shouted, "It's time for class. Be serious!"

Qin Yun hurriedly sat down and nodded.

"This hammer technique is called the Six Styles of Forging Dragon. It is similar to the Six Styles of Wind Slaying, and it is mainly used in combination with fire inner force. It should be possible to use a bit of vibrating inner force …"

Following that, Yang Shiyue was extremely serious as she guided Qin Yun in learning the Six Styles of the Dragon Forging.

Qin Yun held the forging hammer and began swinging it in the training room. Yang Shiyue watched from the side. If she found any inadequacies, she would improve on it.

If he practiced for two days, he would be able to use his inner force, which was equivalent to the Initial Stage.

The main reason was because he had a good grasp of the six forms of the Wind Slasher Fist, and the Dragon's Six Styles was improved from the Six Styles of the Wind Slasher, so he had a similar understanding of them. Furthermore, he had Yang Shiyue to guide him from the side.

Qin Yun and Yang Shiyue began training in the training room. After more than an hour, he nodded in satisfaction. "The effect of using fists will be weaker, but it'll be fine."

In order to test out the might of this hammer technique, he had specially forged a piece of low-grade bone steel.

Previously, he would need six hours to complete it. Now, he only needed more than two hours, which was a full half of the time needed to complete it!

Qin Yun praised, "Teacher, with this hammer technique of yours, I'll have a more convenient refining session in the future!"

Yang Shiyue rubbed his head, sweetly smiled and said: "When you can refine a spiritual weapon, I will have you customize it for me!"

"No problem!" Qin Yun smacked his chest and said with a smile.

Yang Shiyue took out a towel and helped wipe his sweat, and gently said: "First, you go rest, then you can go up!"

"Don't care too much about being number one. Your own body is the most important thing. You have to remember that you also have the status of an Inscription Master."

Qin Yun understood the meaning behind Yang Shiyue's words. She was worried that someone would torture him like Yan Qingyu!

Yang Shiyue's heart ached when she saw this, she did not want this kind of thing to happen again.

8. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 60 Invitation by the Princess

Qin Yun had a good night's sleep. After he woke up, he saw a note on the table in the hall. It was left behind by Yang Shiyue, who said that she went to the Hidden Dragon Martial Field.

After he finished reading the note, his fighting spirit soared as he said resolutely, "It's time to enter the top ten. I have to do my best to get first place.

"It's impossible for teacher to protect me for the rest of her life. Plus, something must have happened to her and she might be leaving soon."

Qin Yun could tell that Yang Shi Yue had been worrying heavily ever since she came back from the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy. She was trying her best to cover it up.

He quickly rushed to the Hidden Dragon dojo, and immediately issued a challenge.

For the past few days, he hadn't made a single movement. It was very thought-provoking. Now, the martial practitioner codenamed "Dragon Slaying" had once again issued a challenge. This matter had quickly spread!

Qin Yun stood beneath a battling platform, waiting for his opponent to arrive.

Watching from the side, no one dared to approach him, as if they were scared by his thick fighting intent.

At this moment, the old man whom he had previously defeated walked over.

"Sir, this is an invitation from my Young Lady!" The old wolfman handed Qin Yun a letter with a respectful expression.

Qin Yun was alarmed. This old wolfman with extraordinary strength actually had a master.

After he opened the letter, he saw a few extremely beautiful lines of words …

The main point was that because he was powerful, he wanted to hire him as a bodyguard or something, and the reward was very generous.

The person who wrote this letter was Xiao Yue Mei!

He looked at the old man and said in a hoarse voice, "I appreciate your Young Lady's kindness!"

At such a young age, Xiao Yue Mei was already at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm. At this moment, she was trying to recruit talents and expand her power. Many people were willing to follow her, but Qin Yun rejected her offer.

This slightly surprised the old man and he said: "Please consider carefully, this is a rare opportunity!"

Qin Yun only nodded and did not say a word.

Not long after the old man left, a handsome young man in white walked over, exuding a cold and arrogant aura.

The person who came was the second prince of Tianqin, Qin Feng!

Qin Yun immediately recognized Qin Feng.

"You read that letter, why didn't you agree to her request? "Quickly promise her!" As soon as Qin Feng arrived, his voice was filled with anger as he released a weak killing intent.

"Who do you think you are? "Why would I agree to such a foolish thing?" Qin Yun was not afraid as he said with a low and hoarse voice.

Normally, Qin Feng was high and mighty. Even someone of his status would not dare to treat him with such an attitude.

He was immediately infuriated as he raised his hand and smacked at Qin Yun's mask.

Qin Yun suddenly raised his hand and bit at Qin Feng's wrist like a wolf. Then, he rapidly channeled a powerful flame inner force!

Qin Feng was shocked. He did not expect the other party to have such strong inner strength. He only felt a bone-piercing heat coming from his wrist. Just when he was about to resist...

"Stop!" An old man's voice, filled with anger, suddenly rang out, shaking them away.

"He was the one who made the first move!" Qin Yun said in a deep voice, neither fast nor slow.

The old man's voice was cold. He looked at Qin Feng and said coldly: "Qin Feng violated the rules and dropped from third place to fourth place."

Qin Feng was infuriated in his heart, but he did not dare to say more. His wrist was smoking. This was the spot that Qin Yun had grabbed just a moment ago. It had already burned red, as though it was ripe.

He had suffered greatly. Gritting his teeth, he stared angrily at Qin Yun before leaving angrily!

Everyone was scared as they didn't expect the masked man to be so bold. He dared to offend the Second Prince Qin Feng of the Heavenly Qin Empire!

Qin Yun's challenger had also arrived. Although his strength was not bad, it was much weaker than his after a few days of tough training.

He had only used the Myriad Horse Palm to defeat his opponent.

"Qin Yun has won. He is ranked ninety-fifth!"

A person at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm was able to increase five people at once. Moreover, there was no pressure at all, making many sixth level of the Martial Body realm unable to catch up!

Now, even more people wanted to know his identity.

After winning one match, he continued to challenge …

"Qin Yun wins …" 90th place! "

"Qin Yun, eighty-fifth place!"

Qin Yun had fought seven or eight rounds a day, raising him to 60th place. His speed was astounding!

Even though it was late at night, he still continued to challenge them. It was as if he wanted to rush into the top 10 in a single go!

… ….

Qin Feng and the others were in the VIP lounge, watching Qin Yun fight his way over. They felt disdain in their hearts. In their eyes, everything outside of the top 10 were trash. It was normal for them to be defeated.

"This bastard, I will definitely teach him a lesson." Qin Feng looked at the wounds on his wrist. Not only had he suffered a loss, he had also lost face.

"Seeing how calm you are normally, you actually dared to make a move." Ye Chenlei said with a smile. He was smiling very happily.

Because of a violation of the rules, Qin Feng was ranked third, while Ye Chenlei, who was ranked fourth, did not even need to fight him to reach third.

Qin Feng snorted, "Who asked him to reject Yue Mei? Yue Mei was very angry because of this. I just wanted to teach him a lesson on her behalf."

Qi Xue suddenly said, "I'm going to challenge Qi Meilian, I want to rise to sixth place."

She was currently in seventh place, in the top ten. She could be considered to be at the back of the pack.

Everyone in the Hidden Dragon Martial Field quickly received the news that Qi Xue, who was ranked seventh, was going to challenge the sixth Qi Meilian!

The young martial artists in the top ten finally had some movement after so long.

This caused the entire Hidden Dragon dojo to burst into an uproar, and this was a battle between two women!

Qin Yun won another battle and walked down the dueling platform. Upon hearing the news, he thought to himself, "Qi Xue and Qi Meilian are both from the State of Qi, so they are probably not born of the same mother. Their relationship must not be harmonious."

He repeated the word "Qi Meilian" in his mind and suddenly felt that it was very familiar.

"Don't tell me it's her!"

When Qin Yun was young, he had accompanied the emperor to other countries before going to the Qi Empire. He was only a few years old at the time, and Qi Meilan had been the one who left the most impression on him when he went to the Qi Kingdom.

The main thing was that she was cute, kind and very likeable. Back then, Qin Yun had coincidentally fallen ill. Qi Meili was extremely concerned about him …

He didn't know if it was his childhood or not. After all, he was a man with a cold world, and he had evil intentions.

The battle between Qi Xue and Qi Meilan was about to begin. The two of them had already arrived at the battling platform.

Qi Xue was wearing a red tight suit. Although she was beautiful, she lacked some spiritual energy.

In Qin Yun's eyes, her looks were average. Now, he knew that the Princess of Tian Qi who had bickered with Meng Fei Ling in the Hall of Marking was Qi Xue.

Qi Meilan was dressed in full dress, and her pink and white dress gave her a simple yet elegant look. The little family was as beautiful as jade.

Her round face and clear eyes made her look innocent. She was the kind of little sister who wanted to love him the moment she saw him.

"Little Mei Lian hasn't changed at all!" Qin Yun did not know why, but after seeing Qi Meilan, he felt extremely happy.

9. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 61

If there was a competition among the top ten, it would be held on the biggest fighting stage, namely the one in the middle of the Hidden Dragon Martial Field.

Qin Yun stood beneath Stage Number 1 as he stared at the exquisite and adorable face of Qi Meilan. He thought back to the many memories of his childhood that he had nearly forgotten … Only when someone poked his waist did he come back to his senses.

"Ah... "It's …" He saw a masked man, but he still recognized that it was Yang Shiyue.

"What are you staring at?!" Yang Shiyue laughed softly. She wore a white mask, white clothes and a bamboo hat, concealing herself well.

Qin Yun only smiled and did not say a word. There were people all around him, so it was inconvenient for him to speak.

After a referee shouted "Begin!", the battle between the two princesses of the Qi Kingdom officially began.

Qi Xue's first move was extremely vicious. If she wasn't scratching her face, she would definitely kick her shady self. Such a vicious move caused many people to furrow their brows.

Qin Yun was alarmed when he saw this. He felt that the hatred she had for her opponent was only so much. Furthermore, they were both Princess Tianqi!

Only he was able to deeply understand that this was a very normal thing in the Imperial Clan. If it wasn't for the Nine Yang Spirit changing his situation, he might have already died a horrible death.

Qi Meili bit her lower lip as she continuously dodged Qi Xue's attacks. Her adorable face was filled with grief. Qi Xue was her elder sister, yet she had actually used such a vicious martial skill to attack her.

"Qi Meilan's martial skills are being suppressed at every turn. All of the martial skills Qi Xue learned are meant to restrain her." Yang Shiyue also felt indignant and snorted in a low voice.

Suddenly, someone shouted, "Qi Meilan's mother is a palace maid, and Princess Qi Xue's mother is the main imperial concubine. That slut Qi Meilian is far inferior to Princess Qi Xue."

"So Qi Meilan is the daughter of a smelly servant. Mother naturally doesn't have any power. No wonder her martial skills are so clumsy."

"It looks like Qi Xue is going to win!"

The people who spoke were all disciples of famous sects. Qin Yun did not need to inquire to be able to tell that they were doing so for the sake of making Qi Xue happy.

Even if she was a princess, if her mother was a palace maid, her status would be very low in the palace.

Besides, Qi Meilien's mother had already died long ago. It was already extremely rare for her to grow up in such an environment!

Hearing so many people talking about her mother, Qi Meilian was in a terrible mood. Furthermore, facing such a vicious attack from Qi Xue, she could only concede, "I …"

However, just as she said that, Qi Xue's palms shot out and released two streams of ice and snow inner force, which were like two ruthless and cold swords, stabbing into Qi Meili's body.

Qi Meilan had already admitted defeat, so she did not have any form of defense. She did not expect Qi Xue to be so vicious as to actually want to kill her.

When everyone saw this innocent young girl sent flying by the fierce ice and snow, they could only inwardly sigh. In the Imperial Clan's battle, no one dared to interfere, otherwise they would only offend powerful nobles.

Qin Yun was infuriated as he leaped up and caught Qi Meili who had flown out of the dueling platform. At the same time, he channeled a warm stream of purple gold fire internal force to help her heal her injuries.

Qi Xue had already flown down from the battling platform and attacked the beautiful lotus in the distance with her palm, releasing a surge of inner strength.

Qin Yun hurriedly blasted out a ball of explosive inner force!

After Qi Xue's inner force was shattered by her inner force, the inner force turned into a flame that enveloped Qi Xue and burned her into a sorry state.

She could only leave hatefully. If this continued, it would be a violation of the rules.

Before this, Qi Meilan had always paid attention to the masked man, because she was very familiar with his gaze.

She was in Qin Yun's embrace as she looked into his eyes up close. When she felt his warm internal energy, she could not help but feel delighted.

"It's you, Big Brother Yun!" Qi Meilan spoke softly before she closed her eyes and fainted.

After Qin Yun landed with Qi Meili in his arms, he rushed out of the Hidden Dragon Martial Field and returned to the main hall of the Mysterious Pattern Palace. Yang Shiyue had also returned with him.

"I'll take good care of her. You must enter the top ten as soon as possible and teach that bitch Qi Xue a lesson!" Seeing the delicate and charming Qi Meili getting injured, Yang Shiyue was also filled with anger.

Qin Yun's expression was dark as he nodded. His fists were clenched so tightly that creaking sounds could be heard.

… ….

In the Hidden Dragon Martial Field, everyone was discussing the relationship between the masked man and Qi Meili.

When Qin Yun arrived, he heard many rumors and felt even more infuriated. It was all spread by Qi Xue and her intention was to make a bad impression on Qi Meilan.

When the crowd saw that the masked man had arrived, they immediately shut their mouths and stopped talking. They were afraid that if they met the masked man in the arena, they would be attacked by him.

As soon as Qin Yun arrived, he immediately issued a challenge. The challenger was a disciple from the Empire of Tianzi. His name was Du Han, and he was a twenty year old man!

He remembered that Du Han, in order to gain Qi Xue's recognition, had spoken all kinds of slanderous words about Qi Meilian beneath the battling platform!

Du Han went up on stage and sneered, "Masked man, what is the relationship between you and that little bitch Qi Meilan? I must take off your mask … "

Without waiting for him to finish, the referee loudly shouted, "Begin!"

Qin Yun accumulated his internal energy with his fists and instantly charged in front of Du Han.

"Trash!" Qin Yun roared angrily as he punched out with both fists. In an instant, he had punched out more than ten times, causing sparks to fly.

In just a blink of an eye, Du Han was completely disfigured by this explosive punch. His entire body was burnt severely, and his internal Qi was also dispersed.

Everyone watching felt their scalps go numb. Du Han was fine a moment ago, but in the blink of an eye, he was crippled!

Everyone knew that this was an attack from the masked man.

After Du Han was carried off, Qin Yun immediately issued a challenge and specifically selected the heirs of the Empire of Tianzi.

Once challenged, one had to go on stage. If one didn't want to fight, one had to admit defeat immediately upon going on stage.

If they didn't go on stage, they would be considered as abstaining and disqualified!

After being challenged by Qin Yun, the young nobles of the Qi Empire were almost beaten to death the moment the sparring began without even having the time to say the word "admit defeat"!

More than a dozen of the sons and disciples of influential nobles were crippled by Qin Yun in a single day. They were unable to climb down from the stage!

This was a huge blow to the young generation of the Qi Empire.

These Empyrean descendants were people who had previously insulted Qi Meili. This resulted in the Empyrean descendants to directly give up when they encountered him. They would rather withdraw than face Qin Yun!

Qi Xue was furious as she watched, because those Heaven's Qi disciples had all been lured over by her, and now because of her, all of them had been crippled!

… ….

After a few days, Qin Yun, who was filled with anger, had finally reached the eleventh position.

Today, he issued a challenge to the top ten rankers. He was finally going to enter the top ten!

The person ranked tenth was a member of the Heavenly Roar Empire's Lin Family. His name was Lin Yang.

Although Qin Yun was anonymous, his code name, "Dragon Slaying", could be said to shake the entire imperial city. It was because he had defeated many famous sixth level martial body!

At that moment, Qin Yun had stepped onto the largest main fighting platform. He attracted the attention of everyone!

A masked man at the fifth level of the Martial Body was able to defeat many people at the sixth level. Yet, he had never been defeated. That was inconceivable.

Many people realized that besides being unable to use inner strength, the strength of the masked man's inner force was comparable to the sixth level of the martial body!

In this situation, most martial spirits would possess a high grade martial spirit, or at least a Platinum grade martial spirit!

Lin Yang walked onto the stage, wearing a dark blue tight suit. His long and thin face was filled with a relaxed expression.

He looked at Qin Yun and smiled faintly. "I have watched your battle and it is indeed strong. The strength of your internal force is at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm." But you are still far from it! "

10. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 62 Hidden Weapons

In the past few days, Qin Yun had not used any of the Six Forms of Dragon Forging.

The main reason was that his opponent from before was too weak, while the Lin Yang in front of him was very strong. He felt that this time, it was time to use the Six Xing Long Styles.

"Begin!" the referee shouted.

Even though Lin Yang was small and thin, his movements were agile and his lightness skills were impressive.

He leapt over a dozen meters and began his attack!

The martial skill he used was finger technique. After his finger pointed out, it released needle-like waves of inner strength with a very strong penetrating force!

If he was hit by the finger energy, he would be seriously injured!

Lin Yang sent out more than ten fingers that pierced at Qin Yun. They were transparent and colorless, so it was impossible to see with the naked eye.

Qin Yun's psyche was slightly stronger, so he could sense the transparent but powerful force of the finger attack.

"This kind of finger technique is really powerful, it's almost like using a concealed weapon!" Qin Yun constantly dodged to the side from the attacks that rained down on him. He was unable to approach Lin Yang.

The people beneath the battling platform could not see the transparent force of the finger. They could only see Qin Yun running about wildly on the stage.

Those who were familiar with Lin Yang knew that this was Lin Yang's most beautiful fighting style, so they did not find it strange at all. Instead, they were very surprised that someone had been able to dodge multiple times!

Qin Yun quickly thought of a way to deal with the situation. He hurriedly used Vibrating Inner Force to allow the inner force flow through his skin and muscles!

With the protection of the shock wave from his internal force, he no longer avoided Lin Yang's finger energy, and quickly rushed forward!

When Lin Yang saw that Qin Yun was no longer dodging, he was slightly alarmed and immediately released his inner strength finger energy!

He just stepped into the 6th level of the Martial Body so he was not too familiar with inner strength. So, he would not easily use it, and right now was a good time.

The finger energy formed by the inner strength was much stronger than the inner strength from before.

Lin Yang's ten fingers jumped, the veins on the back of his hands bulged, he urged inner strength into his hands, and released it from his fingers to form a needle that shot out rapidly!

"He's here!" When Qin Yun sensed the energy approaching him, he released the inner force of the shock to its limits.

"Huhuhu"

The finger energy hit Qin Yun's body but was dispersed by the vibrating inner force. It turned into a gust of wind and dispersed!

At the same time that Lin Yang was alarmed, Qin Yun had arrived!

The Myriad Horse Palm was the Mountain Shaking stance. With two consecutive moves, palm wind whistled through the air!

The power of the Ten Thousand Horses Palm shook the mountains, turning into a wave of Qi, causing Lin Yang who was a few meters away to vomit blood and fly back.

After Lin Yang fell to the ground, he leaped up. Seeing Qin Yun rushing over, he fished out a black cloth belt from his chest in a panic!

His face was full of viciousness as he threw the cloth belt with all his might. A long needle with a cold glint shot out!

Hidden Weapons!

This was a real hidden weapon, and this type of concealed weapon usually contained a highly toxic poison!

When Qin Yun saw this, he punched out with his fists. He used the "Thunderclap Style" of the six forms of the Forging Dragon!

His fists were like hammerheads as they blasted out. His internal energy suddenly exploded, forming a shockwave that sent the poisonous needles flying.

"He broke the rules!" Qin Yun shouted anxiously.

"Weapons can be used in combat, and hidden weapons are also a type of weapon!" As the referee said this, the current referee was no longer the same person from before.

Being able to use weapons, the Hidden Dragon Institute immediately broke out into a heated discussion!

They carefully recalled the rules, and indeed, they did not mention that weapons were not allowed to be used.

However, everyone thought that they couldn't use weapons in this sort of competition.

The organizers had never mentioned it, so he had no idea what it was for.

When Lin Yang heard this, he took out two sharp short sabers from his back and quickly leaped to Qin Yun's side. He brandished both sabers and hacked down!

His face was filled with pride. He had weapons in close combat, and Qin Yun, who was good at close combat, was no match for him.

"Lin Yang, if you kill him, the Heavenly Roar Empire will reward you handsomely!" Xiao Lang's ice-cold voice suddenly came from the VIP suite on the second floor.

When Lin Yang heard that, he attacked Qin Yun even more violently!

Everyone secretly took a deep breath. If the masked man did not admit defeat, then he would be killed.

However, no one understood why Xiao Lang, the second prince of the Heavenly Roar Empire, wanted to kill the mysterious masked man.

Lin Yang used both blades to gain the upper hand. In order to defeat Qin Yun faster, he took out two fire talismans and threw them at Qin Yun.

The fire talisman flashed and a wave of flames surged out, erupting into billowing flames that enveloped the area!

The thing that Qin Yun was least afraid of was fire. Furthermore, Lin Yang had used low-grade fire talismans.

When the flames were about to burn out, Lin Yang immediately rushed in. He thought that Qin Yun had been burnt by the flames …

Suddenly, a figure jumped out of the flames!

Qin Yun was not injured. Furthermore, he held a ghost head knife in his hand. He faced Lin Yang, who was charging at him, and chopped down fiercely!

With a 'shua' sound, the large blade fell, and the blade Qi that was sent out surged like a wave, forming a ball of air that struck Lin Yang's body!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The ball of air exploded, sending Lin Yang flying backwards. His body was covered with wounds, and even the two palms that held onto the blade were cut off!

He was sent flying off the martial stage. He turned into a bloody figure, his skin and flesh torn apart!

"Hiss ~ ~ ~"

Everyone sucked in a breath of cold air as they stared in shock at the masked man wielding the ghost blade!

This kind of strength was too terrifying!

Everyone let out a sigh. Lin Yang, who was ranked tenth, had actually lost so miserably. He could no longer fight!

The most surprising thing was that the masked man had actually produced a very large ghost head blade!

"He must have a Spirit Storage Weapon on him! "But he's only at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm. It's actually such a precious thing!"

"Where did this masked man come from?"

Everyone began guessing.

Storage spirit artifacts were extremely rare and expensive. Even for an Inscription Master like Master Wei, it would take at least three to five years to get one. Usually, those seniors would rush to buy it.

Xiao Lang and the others in the VIP suite were also extremely jealous because they all wanted to own their own storage spirit artifacts.

"I didn't expect it to be possible to use weapons and spirit runes. The rules didn't say that pets are not allowed!" Xiao Lang looked coldly at the masked Qin Yun and clenched his fists tightly.

Lin Yang was a popular person at his side, yet he was beaten up so badly. He was very unhappy in his heart, as if he was slapped in the face.

The duel between Lin Yang and Qin Yun had let many people know that they could use weapons!

Not long after that, the crisp sound of weapons clashing resounded from the multiple battling platforms in the incredibly spacious Hidden Dragon Martial Field.

Not long after Qin Yun and Lin Yang's sparring ended, another shocking piece of news came!

Meng Fei Ling, who was ranked fifth, challenged Qin Feng, who was ranked fourth.

The moment the news came out, many people looked forward to it.

Qin Feng quickly came to accept the challenge and appeared on the fighting stage. He was dressed in a powerful, silver-armored war suit!

Meng Fei Ling, on the other hand, was wearing a set of white tights and had a playful smile on her face. It seemed that she was not afraid of Qin Feng at all.

"Meng Fei Ling, Qin Feng, begin!" the referee shouted.

What was even more unexpected was that Qin Feng had already admitted defeat in the first place!

As a result, his ranking dropped to fifth.

Next, the sixth ranked Qi Xue went to challenge Qin Feng.

Qin Feng once again admitted defeat at the beginning. Then, his ranking fell down to sixth!

The seventh was originally Qi Meilan, but because of her injuries, she could not accept the challenge and had already announced her withdrawal.

Qin Yun, who had just entered tenth place, had risen to ninth place because of Qi Meilan's withdrawal. Qin Feng was now sixth, and the two of them were getting closer and closer.

Many people could guess that Qin Feng admitting defeat twice consecutively and causing his ranking to rapidly decline was because he wanted to quickly match up with Qin Yun!

As expected, when Qin Yun went to challenge eighth place Zhu Qu and seventh place Long Yaoyu, the two of them immediately admitted defeat!

In this way, Qin Yun would rise to seventh place. Next, he would be able to challenge Qin Feng!

11. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 63 Jade Wolf Sword

After Qin Yun reached seventh place, he immediately issued a challenge to Qin Feng, who was sixth. However, Qin Feng did not immediately accept the challenge.

And Meng Fei Ling, who was ranked fourth, was also going to challenge the third place Ye Chanlei.

The main battling platform that was # 1 was surrounded by a lot of people, because it was going to be the fight between Ye Chanlei and Meng Fei Ling!

Meng Fei Ling's expression was cold as she slowly landed on the martial stage.

She was wearing a white dress with a black whip in her hand. She stood there valiantly. Her eyes were filled with flirtatiousness at first, but upon seeing Ye Chen, they turned as sharp as an eagle's!

Her martial spirit was the Platinum Eagle, a grade higher than Ye Chenlei's Golden Thunder Axe. This was also the reason why she dared to challenge Ye Chenlei.

Ye Chen was wearing a huge golden axe in his hand. His upper body was bare and his muscles were full of explosive power. It was very scary.

Qin Yun was also looking at her seriously. He wanted to see how strong Meng Fei Ling was.

"Witch, you stole and killed the Thunder Wolf Beast from our Ye Clan. Don't think that we don't know about it. Today, we will let you pay the price." Ye Chenlei roared, his voice was like rolling thunder.

Qin Yun immediately recalled that when he met Meng Fei Ling, he had seen her lead men to kill demon beasts. It was the Ye family's beast pet.

Ye Chenlei was almost two meters tall. He had a huge body and fierce muscles. His whole body was covered with flashing electricity. The huge axe in his hand burst with golden electric sparks.

After he roared, he brandished his huge axe and charged at Meng Fei Ling like a mad bull.

Although Ye Chenlei was big, he was not slow at all. He was actually a little faster than Lin Yang.

He performed his Qing Gong, and his footwork became even more nimble.

Shua shua shua!

Before Ye Chen could get close to Meng Fei Ling, Ye Chen chopped the huge axe in his hand a few times, releasing several streams of power. The golden lightning spread out like a net, covering a large area.

Meng Fei Ling immediately leapt up more than 20 meters into the air!

After she dodged Ye Chenlei's attack, she swung the long whip in her hand. "Pa!" The inner strength through the long whip landed on Ye Chenlei's body, causing him to let out a roar of rage.

She nimbly flew around in the sky, just like a bird. This made many people envious.

She had the Eagle Martial Spirit, and through her special qinggong, she could fly early. Otherwise, she would need to be at the eighth or ninth level of the Martial Body in order to use powerful inner force to lift her body into the air.

Ye Chenlei's defense was very strong, his attacks were fierce and his speed was not slow. However, he had met someone who could fly. It was difficult for him to hit someone who could fly on the ground, so he could only watch with his eyes wide open!

Meng Fei Ling was a Platinum grade martial spirit and the inner strength she had condensed was very strong. Her attack was also very nimble. As she lashed out with her whip in the air, Ye Chen was caught unprepared.

Qin Yun finally understood why Xiao Lang called Meng Fei Ling a demoness. This sort of fighting style was truly maddening.

Not long after that, Ye Chenlei's body was covered in horrifying whipping wounds. Not only were his external injuries extremely severe, but his internal injuries were also quite severe.

"Witch, I will kill you!" Ye Chenlei's roar was like a thunderclap. The funny thing was, the huge axe in his hand had already been lashed down the battling platform by Meng Fei Ling.

Ye Chenlei faced the Meng Fei Ling who was in the air and threw out punches. The violent thunder and lightning inner force flew into the air randomly, but was all avoided by Meng Fei Ling.

Pah pah pah … Meng Fei Ling whipped his long whip and used his strongest Qi to hit Ye Chen's body. When it hit, the Qi surged and blood splashed everywhere.

"I... I concede! " After saying that, Ye Chenlei walked off the battling platform in a rage. The wounds on his body were shocking.

From the very beginning, everyone could roughly tell who would win or lose, so they weren't too surprised.

Even though he was surprised, it was because of the flying technique that Meng Fei Ling used.

As a result, Meng Fei Ling was ranked third!

The ones above her were Xiao Lang and Xiao Yue Mei. They were both very strong, so she did not continue fighting.

If they were severely injured, they wouldn't even be able to protect the third.

The top three were all very strong, and it would be very difficult for the people below to make it up.

On the other hand, Ye Chenlei was heavily injured. Even if he was injured, he could only barely maintain his position.

As long as he can enter the top ten, even if he doesn't get first place, the reward he gets is pretty good.

Next, what people looked forward to the most was the match between "Dragon-slaying" and Qin Feng!

Qin Feng was the second prince of Tianqin Empire and was publicly acknowledged as the second strongest prince of the Heavenly Qin Empire.

The strongest was the crown prince, Qin Zhengfeng, while the third was Qin Yun …

Qin Yun patiently waited in the martial arts arena for Qin Feng to answer.

While he was waiting, a shocking piece of news suddenly came. It was the crown prince of Tianqin. He would be coming here to watch Qin Feng's match!

The crown prince Qin Zheng Feng possessed a rare six meridians and had long been accepted by the Sky Profound Martial House. Now that he had returned from the Sky Profound Martial School, it was said that he had already entered the 7th level of the Martial Body.

Qin Zhengfeng and Qin Feng's mother were cousins and they had a good relationship. Thus, Qin Zheng Feng and Qin Feng had a good relationship.

The news had just arrived when someone shouted, "The Prince of Heavenly Qin is here! His display of power is not small!"

Qin Yun was standing on the dueling platform when he saw many people walking in from the entrance.

The person in the front wore a purple jade crown, a golden cloak, and a golden red precious armor. He looked extremely arrogant and threatening as he radiated sharpness.

This was Qin Zhengfeng, the crown prince of Tianqin!

When Qin Yun saw Qin Zheng Feng, he was inwardly incensed.

One of his spirit veins was taken out and placed in Qin Zhengfeng's body.

Qin Zheng Feng was the crown prince and was about to get engaged to Xiao Yue Lan. His talent in the Martial Dao was number one in the Heavenly Qin Empire, and he was undoubtedly the future emperor of the Heavenly Qin.

Therefore, when the disciples of famous sects saw him, they all went up to greet him.

If it was his aptitude, Qin Zheng Feng would not be able to compare to Xiao Yue Lan. But there was no need to worry, after all the Heavenly Roar Empire had already decided to get married, so there was no mistake.

Qin Zhengfeng had just arrived when someone brought him a luxurious chair and sat him down.

He wanted to watch from under the main dueling platform!

Xiao Lang and the others in the VIP room also came down and greeted Qin Zheng Feng.

Only Xiao Yue Mei and Meng Fei Ling did not come.

Qin Zhengfeng smiled and took out a sharp sword from his scabbard, letting out a crisp sound.

With one glance, one could tell that this was a good sword, a spirit artifact!

He passed the sword to Qin Feng and said with a smile, "Second Brother, this sword is called the Jade Wolf Sword. This Jade Wolf Sword, a prize I obtained at the Sky Profound Martial School.

Qin Feng was pleasantly surprised. After receiving the Jade Wolf Sword, he hurriedly expressed his thanks.

This was a low grade spirit artifact, and it was very famous as well. It could unleash an even stronger power during a martial arts competition!

Everyone was secretly envious when they saw Qin Feng obtain the Jade Wolf Sword!

A famous low rank spiritual weapon was extremely rare. One had to know that many disciples of famous sects only had half a spiritual weapon.

"This is the first spirit artifact to appear in the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition. This sword is really beautiful!"

"The Mask is going to suffer!"

"Haha, he's really unlucky. Previously, he dared to so arrogantly provoke Qin Feng. Now that Qin Feng has a spirit artifact, how is he going to defend against it? Although he has a storage spirit artifact, he can't compete in martial arts, and won't be of much use. "

Qin Zheng Feng laughed lightly: "Royal brother, with this sword, you will definitely be able to take first place in the Hidden Dragon Rank!"

"Of course!" Qin Feng smiled proudly and then lightly leaped up, landing on the battling platform.

12. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 64 Thunder Clap

Qin Feng had a spiritual weapon. Not only did Qin Yun have pressure, Xiao Lang also had a lot of pressure.

If Qin Feng kept attacking, he, Xiao Lang, would have to face Qin Feng in the end!

Although Xiao Lang was the second prince of Skyhowl, he didn't have a spiritual weapon!

In this kind of great power, he had to fight for spiritual tools himself.

On the battling platform, Qin Feng's eyes were filled with rage. His wrist had been injured by Qin Yun and suffered a great loss. He did not hesitate to lower his ranking in order to seek revenge.

Furthermore, he wanted to obtain Xiao Yue Mei's appreciation!

Qin Feng lightly shook the Jade Wolf Sword, releasing a burst of light and agile sword hum. The spirit patterns on the sword glimmered with a white light and were clearly visible. From the complexity of the spirit patterns, it could be seen that it was a medium-grade spirit pattern.

He looked at Qin Yun's ice-cold black mask and said coldly, "I want to break your mask and see what shame you have!"

"Begin!" the referee shouted.

The moment the competition began, Qin Yun attacked first.

The ghost head saber he used hacked down violently as the fire inner force surged into the large blade. The blade's body turned red as the hot air pressed down on him!

Swoosh!

The ghost head blade slashed out, producing a whistling sound as it cut through the air. The blade qi that burst out roared again and again!

With such a cut on the head, his imposing manner was truly overwhelming. He did not waste any time, and the crowd could not help but cheer loudly!

Qin Feng had a look of disdain on his face. His Snow Wind Martial Spirit could release the Snow Wind internal energy and infuse it into the Jade Wolf Sword. It could release a bone-piercing blizzard!

He gently waved his sword and welcomed the incoming hot saber Qi!

Everyone held their breath!

Bang!

The sword and the saber clashed, the ice and the fire competed, the ice and the fire on the battling platform instantly reached the heavens!

The huge battling platform was covered in cold air, forming a layer of ice!

The mist dissipated as Qin Yun was pushed back dozens of meters. His body was covered in ice and snow while the ghost head blade was covered in a thick layer of frost!

It had to be said that Qin Feng's inner strength was still stronger. After all, he was at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm. Moreover, through the Jade Wolf Sword, his inner strength had increased by a lot!

This was the power of a Spirit Treasure.

Ka-cha! *

The ice on the Phantom Head Blade suddenly cracked, then the blade followed the ice and shattered, falling to the ground!

One had to know that the ghost blade was also a half spirit artifact, but it had actually turned into many small fragments.

When the people below the stage saw this, they immediately let out a series of exclamations. They wished that they, too, could have such a spirit sword!

"This is the power of the Jade Wolf Sword!"

"As expected of a spirit weapon, if only I had one!"

"The Prince of Heavenly Qin fought for it himself. If you want to buy such a famous sword, you'll need to prepare at least a million crystal coins!"

Other than envy, everyone else could only feel envy!

Qin Zhengfeng enjoyed the admiration of others. He laughed loudly and shouted, "Royal brother, take advantage of this to get rid of him!"

Qin Feng immediately flew over and raised his hand to conjure a blizzard of sword beams. It made Qin Yun have no choice but to dodge continuously!

Without a weapon, the situation became very clear.

Everyone believed that the outcome of the battle was already decided. It all depended on how Qin Yun lost.

Qin Zheng Feng laughed proudly: "Everyone, watch carefully. My second royal brother is preparing to use our most powerful sword technique, 'Qin Ling Sword Art'. That is a top grade spirit rank martial art!"

Superior Spirit level sword techniques were extremely rare, and there were quite a few fist and leg techniques. Weapons and the like were extremely rare.

After Qin Feng performed the Qin Ling Sword Art, he suddenly became agile. Both his speed and his internal force had increased by a lot!

"Hua!"

As he thrust his sword forward, the sound of the sword was like that of a wolf's. Light and shadow flew out, and the wind and snow howled!

It could be said that he had used both the Jade Wolf Sword and Qin Zheng Feng's sword techniques to their limits. Even Qin Zheng Feng was praising them!

Many of the seniors below the stage also began to cheer!

Qin Yun was enveloped by the sword shadows of the snowstorm. It was impossible for him to dodge such an attack!

Qin Feng continued performing the Qin Ling Sword Art, turning the battling platform into a world of ice and snow. It was hard for him to see the situation inside clearly.

"The outcome has been decided!" Xiao Lang smiled slightly: "Qin Feng is indeed powerful. I wonder how much of a chance I have when fighting him!"

"Brother Xiao, you don't have to be modest!" The masked man was only at the fifth level of the martial body. Moreover, his martial skills were ordinary, and he didn't have a good half spirit artifact. Naturally, he was suppressed! "And you are the best of the best in the 6th level of the Martial Body realm. The martial skills of your Heavenly Roar Royal Family are the most outstanding among our three kingdoms." Qin Zhengfeng laughed: "I'm really looking forward to the match between you and my royal brother."

Just as he finished speaking, a sharp sound of weapons clashing resounded from the martial stage!

Crash! *

The snow that covered the martial stage was torn apart by a heat wave and the frost on the ground quickly melted!

They saw Qin Yun wield a flaming forging hammer and block the fatal strike that was stabbing at his throat!

The masked man actually had a weapon. It was a hammer!

To be able to block such a strong sword strike, it was clear that the hammer was no ordinary item!

It was a hammer forged by Qin Yun using low-grade bone steel. Its strength did not lose to the Jade Wolf Sword!

Xiao Lang saw that the masked man wasn't defeated so he secretly rejoiced: "The masked man is a blacksmith from the Hall of Marks. It isn't strange for him to have a good hammer!"

Qin Yun brandished his forging hammer forcefully. Like a clap of thunder, the strike came crashing down with explosive booms of thunder!

With a single glance, one could tell that this was a high grade hammer technique!

The Six Styles of the Dragon's Forging Fist was modified from the top grade Spirit Level Wind Slasher Technique. It could also be considered a top grade Spirit level martial art. It was not the slightest bit inferior to the Qin Ling Sword Art!

Qin Feng was already shocked by the momentum of the thunderbolt. While he was terrified in his heart, he instinctively swung his sword to block!

The hammer landed on the Jade Wolf Sword's blade, sending out sparks. It was like forging red iron, and the sound of the hammer striking the sword was muffled like thunder.

Qin Feng's hand, which was holding the sword, was shaken to the point that it hurt. His heart was filled with horror; he had never heard of such a ferocious hammer technique!

This was the Shaking Thunder Style, the first move of the Dragon Tempering Art!

In order to conceal his Oscillating Martial Spirit, Qin Yun did not use the Oscillating Inner Force. He had only borrowed the inner force of his second inner force!

His vigorous internal energy was enough to fully display this move!

"Forging Dragon Form Two, Chi Zha!"

When the second hammer strike landed, it was like a raging thunderbolt, containing a majestic aura.

Under the hammer, the complex alchemy patterns were even more dazzling and incredibly hot.

BOOM!

A burst of flame splashed out like a spark!

The Jade Wolf Sword actually … Bending!

Seeing this scene, Qin Zheng Feng's face changed. Everyone was as shocked as if they were stone statues!

The curved part of the jade wolf sword was slightly red, as if it had been burnt!

"Thunder Tremor Style!" Qin Yun struck again with his hammer. In his panic, Qin Feng could only use the slightly bent Jade Wolf Sword to fend off the attack.

Another shocking thunderclap exploded out!

After the forging hammer fell down, it produced even more sparks. The jade wolf sword was completely broken in half, the area where it was burnt red!

After breaking the sword with a forging hammer, Qin Yun struck at Qin Feng's chest!

After Qin Feng's chest was hit, he cried out loudly … A scorching scar was left on his chest as his clothes were set on fire.

"Those are alchemy markings!"

"The type of spirit pattern that can absorb fire inner strength and increase heat by one fold?"

"That's a half Spirit Treasure's hammer, it has the inner strength of a low-grade Spirit Treasure. The alchemy of the golden engravings is too terrifying!"

Some of the more knowledgeable people in the martial arts field exclaimed.

13. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 65 Beast Skin Soul Symbol

"Don't be so arrogant!" When Qin Zhengfeng saw his own Jade Wolf Sword being broken, he was enraged. His face turned frighteningly cold and he looked very much like that malicious queen.

He immediately leaped forward and punched at Qin Yun. Everything happened too quickly, and the referee was too late to stop it!

Qin Zheng Feng's fist power struck over, causing the stone tiles on the stage to shatter!

When Qin Yun sensed it, he turned pale with fright. He hurriedly punched Qin Zhengfeng who was in midair!

At the same time as he punched, he quickly used his Thunder Pattern Bracers, releasing a thick bolt of lightning, ferociously striking Qin Zhengfeng's fist!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Qin Zheng Feng cried out angrily. His arm was lacerated by the lightning as smoke rose from it. It was too horrible to look at!

Qin Zheng's fist force had struck Qin Yun, causing him to suffer from internal injuries. He spat out a mouthful of blood!

"How dare you break the rules!" Duan Gan's angry voice was accompanied by a domineering aura.

Duan Qian unleashed a wave of Qi from afar that struck Qin Zheng Feng's body, causing him to fly out of the dojo!

Following that, the furious Duan Qian slowly landed on the battling platform. He hurriedly took out a shining pill and placed it in Qin Yun's mouth.

Everyone did not dare to breathe too loudly. Someone who could send Prince Tianqin flying must be very powerful!

Many people recognized that this was the general director of the Mysterious Pattern Palace, Duan Gan.

The heavily injured Qin Feng was taken away by Duan Qian.

After Qin Zhengfeng was sent flying out of the door, he left in a sorry state. It could be said that he had lost all face, lost his Jade Wolf Sword, and hated the masked man to the core!

An elder announced loudly, "Dragon-slaying victor! Promotions to the sixth rank of the Hidden Dragon Rank!"

The crowd only dared to speak when they saw Duan Qian bringing Qin Yun away …

"Qin Zheng Feng was not injured, he was only sent flying!"

"After all, he is a genius student of the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy. Even the Head Supervisor of the Mysterious Pattern Hall has his reservations!"

"Even so, that is still very embarrassing. Furthermore, his Jade Wolf Sword... It's been destroyed! "

"I have to say, the masked guy is really amazing …" Maybe he's an old blacksmith, his hammering skills are really good, and he even has an Alchemy Forging Hammer! "

Alchemy prints were considered the rarest type among all the spirit tattoos. It was said that there were very few Inscriptionists who understood alchemy tattoos. Even Master Wei needed to ask someone to carve them for him!

Duan Qian was the most shocked by Qin Yun's alchemy markings. The higher the grade of the spirit markings, the stronger their might was.

The fact that a forging hammer could break the Jade Wolf Sword meant that the alchemy runes were of an extremely high grade!

In the short span of a few days, the Hidden Dragon Rank had changed a lot.

From the first to the sixth, they were Xiao Lang, Xiao Yue Mei, Meng Feiling, Ye Chenlei, Qi Xue and Qin Yun!

The happiest person was none other than Xiao Lang. Qin Feng, who originally possessed the Jade Wolf Sword, was his greatest threat. However, he was now seriously injured and the Jade Wolf Sword had been destroyed.

However, at this moment, a blue-clothed girl wearing a white mask suddenly announced that she was going to challenge the champion, Xiao Lang!

The only person who had the qualifications to challenge first place was only Xiao Yue Mei, who was in second place!

Xiao Yue Mei had always been wearing a mask, and this was well-known. Everyone was very regretful that they could not catch a glimpse of this genius girl's appearance.

Xiao Lang could no longer be happy. He almost forgot that there was still Xiao Yue Mei.

Xiao Yue Mei was only fourteen years old and was already at the 6th level of the Martial Body realm. Moreover, her Martial Spirit was extremely mysterious, so even as the Second Prince of Sky Shite, he did not know about it.

Everyone was overjoyed. There was going to be another good show to watch!

… ….

Qin Yun was sitting on the bed in the suite at the Hall of Wonders, looking at the pitiful Qi Meili on the bed.

She had already stabilized her injuries after Yang Shishi used her inner force to treat her injuries.

"Big Brother Yun, I'm fine now!" Qi Meilan's haggard face revealed a sweet smile, "Being able to see you again is the happiest thing that has happened to me in so many years!"

Qin Yun smiled and caressed her cute face. He said softly, "I'm also very happy to see you!"

When Qi Meilan heard Qin Yun's low and weak voice, she immediately frowned and asked with concern, "Brother Yun, are you injured?"

Qin Yun immediately smiled and raised his voice. "I've suffered some minor injuries. It's fine!"

He ate the elixir that Duan Qian gave him and recovered quickly.

Standing at the side, Yang Shiyue said to Qin Yun, "Xiao Yue Mei is challenging Xiao Lang, are you going to watch? Both of them will become your opponents! "

"What's Big Brother Yun's current ranking?" Qi Meilan's adorable face was filled with worry, because she was well aware of the brutality of the battle on the battling platform.

Qin Yun said with a smile, "Sixth!" Little Mei Lian, rest well. I will take a look at the Hidden Dragon dojo and soon, I will challenge Qi Xue, who is ranked fifth, to take revenge for you! "

Yang Shiyue sat on the bed, gently caressing Qi Meili's hair, and said: "You will recover after a few more treatments, don't worry!"

"Teacher, thank you!" Qin Yun could only remember this kindness in his heart.

"There's no need for you to be polite with me. Quickly go to the Hidden Dragon Martial Field and have a look!" Yang Shiyue softly chuckled.

… ….

The Hidden Dragon Martial Field was not too far from the main hall of the Mysterious Marks Palace. Soon, Qin Yun arrived.

Just as they entered the arena, they saw two people on the main fighting stage. They were Xiao Lang, who was riding a snow lion, and Xiao Yue Mei, who was wearing a mask!

"You can ride a demon beast?"

"The referee didn't stop him, so there's no problem!"

"Motherf * cker, with a good family background, you can be willful and ride on demon beasts. This is too unfair!"

"This Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition was originally held for them. They're all students of the Profound Rank Martial Arts Academy, so the rules naturally favor them!"

Qin Yun was secretly surprised because Xiao Lang's Snow Lion was a Class 7 demonic beast. It was very powerful!

"I admit defeat!" Xiao Lang suddenly shouted.

As a result, everyone was filled with anticipation for the match. They hadn't even fought when the first ranked Xiao Lang admitted defeat!

However, the crowd didn't say that Xiao Lang was afraid of the stage. After all, he was very strong and he also had a Snow Lion.

However, his opponent was Xiao Yue Mei, his sister.

If he accidentally injured Xiao Yue Mei in the competition, not only would the Sky Roar Imperial Family punish him, but his sister Xiao Yue Lan would also not let him off!

Qin Yun had just arrived and saw that the battle was going to end. He quickly returned to the Hall of Marking.

Asking Duan Qian to take an hour to help him recover from his injuries, then he would start refining the fire and thunder talismans!

Sooner or later, he would run into Xiao Lang. The other party had a snow lion which was very hard to deal with, so he had to be prepared!

Duan Qian came to Qin Yun's room where the talismans were made and said, "You possess high-grade spirit tattoos. You can use beast skins to create talismans and its might will be even stronger."

"Will it be difficult to make talismans out of animal skins?" Qin Yun had always wanted to give it a try, but he was worried that it would consume a lot of time.

He did have a lot of beast skins.

Duan Qian took out the spirit talisman made from animal skin and smiled. "You can use a carving knife to craft talismans, so creating beast skin spirit tattoos will be much easier."

When Qin Yun saw the beast skin spirit talisman, his heart began to stir.

"Try to make one yourself. If you feel that it can't achieve the desired effect, then you can go and make paper talismans."

After Duan Qian left, Qin Yun immediately began his production. Yang Shiyue came over to help cut the beast skin.

14. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 66 Wrath of the Wave

Qin Yun very successfully produced the beast skin spirit talisman. It was only slightly longer than making paper talismans, but the strength of the beast skin talisman was much stronger than paper talismans.

The beast skins needed to be treated before they could be carved on them. This was all done by Yang Shiyue. She used her 9th Martial Body Level inner force to deal with the beast skins, and the effect was the best.

"Teacher, what is Xiao Yue Mei's Martial Spirit?" Xiao Yue Mei was a great threat. If he could understand a little, it would more or less help.

"The martial spirits of these two sisters are very mysterious. It's said that even their parents don't know about it!" Yang Shiyue shook her head and said: "If I don't expose myself, there are a lot of people who don't know my martial spirit."

Qin Yun's Oscillating Martial Spirit was also hidden. Other people did not know that his own martial soul could surprise them in a battle.

"Xiao Yue Mei's talent is also terrifying, why didn't she get chosen by the Black Level Martial House?" Qin Yun was extremely puzzled about this.

Yang Shiyue passed Qin Yun a stack of beast skins and sighed softly. "She was directly selected by the Black Level Martial Arts Academy and needs to agree to the academy's conditions. Perhaps, she does not wish to agree to those conditions."

Qin Yun suddenly guessed that Yang Shiyue might have been restricted by these conditions. Otherwise, she would not have come to the Hua Ling Wu Academy to be a teacher.

He asked in a low voice, "Teacher, did Tianxuan Martial Arts School scold you for exposing your martial soul in front of so many people?"

Yang Shiyue caressed her hair flirtatiously, smiled and said: "I was just told a few words, I have something else to do back home! Carefully forge talismans, don't ask anymore! "

Qin Yun knew that Yang Shi Yue was very good to him. Therefore, he was extremely worried that she would face a terrible situation.

Therefore, the only thing he could do was to work hard to increase his strength as fast as possible!

Qin Yun made four talismans in two hours and worked continuously for twenty hours. He rested for four hours and so on for three days. In total, he produced more than a hundred Fire Talisman and Lightning Talismans, all made of beast skin.

Then he refined a lightning wristband. This thing was very powerful, it could injure one of Qin Zhengfeng's arms.

Yang Shiyue picked up the lightning wristguard, smiled and said, "I'll help you accumulate some inner force, my inner force is stronger!"

When Qin Yun heard that, he nodded with a smile.

He also passed the other lightning wristband over.

Since they didn't need to restrict these items during the match, they should try to equip as many items as possible.

In the end, he even made a set of clothes out of beast skin and engraved them with light patterns.

Light inscriptions were a type of spirit inscriptions that could treat injuries and detoxify poisons. They were as rare and precious as alchemy inscriptions, and also very complicated. He had only recently mastered them.

Duan Gan walked in with a serious expression. "Qin Yun, if there's nothing serious wrong with your body, it's best for you to quickly raise your ranking!"

Yang Shiyue asked, "What happened?"

Duan Gan nodded. "Qin Yun had a big fight with Qin Feng earlier, especially with the Heavenly Qin Imperial Palace. In order to gain some momentum, they had to heal the severely injured Qin Feng at all costs. He should be able to recover very quickly. At that time, he will definitely come to challenge you. "

If he was able to use a Spirit Treasure in the competition, the TianQin Royal Family would definitely be able to get Qin Feng to equip a Spirit Treasure at all costs.

The TianQin royal family also had this ability.

Duan Qian looked at Yang Shi Yue and continued: "Qin Zheng Feng has a wide network in the Sky Profound Martial School, he will definitely be able to get help from some people in the academy!"

When Yang Shiyue heard that, she frowned slightly and looked at Qin Yun. She said, "Go challenge Qi Xue, who is ranked fifth, and obtain first place as soon as possible!"

"Alright, I'll go now!" Qin Yun nodded.

… ….

As soon as Qi Xue received the news that 'Dragon-slaying' was going to challenge her, she immediately rushed to the main dueling platform.

Everyone knew that during the competition between "Dragon-Slaughtering" and Qin Feng, he had been seriously injured by Qin Zheng Feng who broke the rules. Even if he rested for a few days, he would definitely not recover.

Now that the news of Qin Feng's recovery had spread throughout Tianqin Imperial City, everyone believed that the reason why Slaughtering Dragon would immediately challenge Qi Xue was because he was worried that Qin Feng would take revenge on him.

On the battling platform, Qi Xue was wearing a red tight suit, her eyebrows were raised high, and she arrogantly said, "I heard you are an old blacksmith! You saved the bitch Qi Meilan, did you two have some sort of adultery? "

Hearing this, the crowd burst into laughter. Everyone knew that Qi Meilian had been rescued by the masked man and brought to the Hall of Wonders, but she never came out.

Qi Xue saw the crowd laughing and laughed. She continued, "Maybe she has already been scared crazy by your ugly and old face! Thanks to you, she was demoted to a commoner. She was a princess of a country, yet she had an affair with someone else... "Humph, she has the same moral character as her slave mother!"

Qin Yun quietly listened to what she had to say. With a low and hoarse voice, he said, "Your stinky mouth is really too stinky. I'm afraid that I'll tear my hands apart!"

It was also because Meng Fei Ling didn't have the chance, otherwise, Qi Xue's mouth would definitely be torn apart!

"The martial arts competition begins!" the referee shouted.

Qi Xue was already gnashing her teeth in hatred. From the very beginning of the competition, she had released a few streams of inner strength that had turned into ice swords to attack Qin Yun!

With a grunt, Qin Yun stomped forcefully and a deep footprint appeared on the stone tiles on the ground.

But the stone tiles didn't shatter. The power of his inner force was able to melt the stone, making many of the older martial artists' hearts tremble!

"Qi Explosion Technique, Wave!" Qin Yun spread open his arms and pushed out with his palms. Like a tsunami, the shockwave spread out in a formidable array.

The Qi Explosion Technique of a Black Level Martial Art was incredibly powerful!

Qin Yun had reached the Small Success Stage of the Qi Explosion Technique and now, he was displaying it with full force!

The explosive force of the Qi was unstoppable. In an instant, Qi Xue's ice sword-like inner strength was crushed.

The explosive wave howled towards Qi Xue!

Qi Xue's body was hit by the explosion. She screamed and was sent flying. She crashed into a big wall on the martial field. It was as if an invisible giant palm had slammed into the wall.

Qi Xue's entire body was shattered, her body was full of wounds, and she had fainted!

Her entire body was embedded in the wall, and her injuries were definitely severe.

The people of the Qi Empire had to 'dig' her out from the high wall and quickly brought her to heal!

Another top ten was carried away, and this time they were in an even more miserable state. They were actually defeated in one move!

All of the martial artists in the martial field were scared witless. If they faced this move, they might be torn to shreds!

"You're lucky. As long as you're alive, I won't let you go!" Qin Yun looked at Qi Xue as she was carried away. He clenched his fists tightly and the anger in his heart had yet to dissipate.

"That must be a Profound Rank martial skill! Look at the Dragon Slaying Breath! It's not as stable anymore! It seems like that move used up a lot of energy! "

"Profound Ranked Martial Technique!" Even many of the big families don't have one! Even the highest grade spirit rank beasts are very precious! "

"What is the background of this masked man?"

In order to avenge Qi Meilian, Qin Yun had used the Qi Explosion Technique. It was also the strongest martial skill he had to date.

"Victory from Dragon Slaying! Rank 5!"

He continued to challenge the fourth ranked Ye Chanlei.

When Ye Chonglei and Meng Fei Ling were battling earlier, they had already been severely injured, so they just came up to surrender and then left.

15. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 67

Just as everyone had expected, Ye Chen Lei did not fight this round! In this way, Qin Yun's ranking was promoted to fourth place!

Following that, he went to challenge the third ranked Meng Fei Ling.

While everyone was looking forward to this battle, Meng Fei Ling unexpectedly didn't fight and admitted defeat.

She said that she wanted "Dragon Slaying" to maintain the at his best state to challenge the second place person, Xiao Lang.

The reason was, if Dragon Slaying could defeat Xiao Lang, who was ranked second, then this kind of strength wasn't something she could withstand.

If she couldn't, then she would definitely be injured after the match between them. It wouldn't be too late for her to fight him back.

Furthermore, the second ranked disciple, Xiao Lang, might end up in a fight with Dragon Slaying. If she went to challenge him again, it would be much easier.

Many people couldn't help but admire her intelligence.

"This bitch is really good at scheming!" Xiao Lang, who was in the VIP lounge, was also furious.

He had thought that Meng Fei Ling would be able to block the masked man, but he didn't expect that the masked man would actually come up to him and fight with his life on the line.

Of course, Meng Fei Ling knew that the dragon-slaying masked man was Qin Yun. Therefore, she would not fight him.

She was very confident in Qin Yun's strength!

After Qin Yun was promoted to third place, he immediately challenged the second place person, Xiao Lang!

Now, everyone finally felt at ease. They were all filled with anticipation, because this time, they were finally going to fight.

Qin Yun had won two challenges in a row without a fight. And this time, he had to fight with Xiao Lang. It was a match that was worth looking forward to.

After Qin Yun issued his challenge to Xiao Lang, Xiao Lang came to accept it in an hour!

In the Hidden Dragon dojo, everyone was looking forward to it. They were talking noisily, and it seemed that they were already boiling up!

Xiao Lang, dressed in a golden red armor and riding a mighty white snow lion, slowly walked out from the door. Just his aura alone was enough to surpass Qin Yun.

Most of them thought that if they were to face Xiao Lang's Snow Lion, they would have no chance of winning at all. Not to mention Xiao Lang, who was at the sixth level of the Martial Body!

Xiao Lang had four meridians, which was the Platinum Sword Martial Spirit. The greatest advantage he had was that his Sword Martial Spirit could release an extremely strong sword Qi.

After fusing with a half spirit weapon, it was equivalent to having a spirit weapon treasured sword.

Roar!

The Snow Lion roared. Carrying Xiao Lang, it jumped onto the stage, causing the stage to shake slightly.

"I heard that this time, a teacher from the Xuan Wu Academy has come here to spectate. He is only hiding in the shadows!"

"Qin Feng lost so badly. The masked man has attracted the attention of the Black Level Martial Academy."

"The Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition was held for the students who entered the Black Level Martial Arts Academy. Now that it has been ruined by a masked man, of course they would come to take a look."

If one was able to hold onto the first rank of the Hidden Dragon Rank, they would be able to obtain the Profound Heart Grass.

Mysterious Heart Grass could let a martial artist cultivate the powerful Black Yellow Heart Sutra. It was said that it was a miraculous medicinal material of the Mysterious rank, far above spirit medicine!

According to the rumors, the Profound Heart Grass was cultivated by three Xuan Level Martial Academies. If it was taken by an outsider, it would be a huge loss.

He looked down at Qin Yun with a look of cold arrogance and said with a disdainful laugh, "You should stay in the third place. You came to challenge me was just asking for trouble. If you were to lose, you would nearly become Whitey's food!"

That kind of indifferent tone didn't put anyone in his eyes at all.

Everyone thought this was nothing. After all, he had a Rank 7 Demonic Beast, and his own talent was extraordinary.

The Snow Lion roared loudly. A cold aura emanated from its body as it revealed its terrifying sharp teeth. Its eyes were filled with brutality as though it wanted to intimidate Qin Yun.

"Begin!" After the referee shouted, Qin Yun brought out his forging hammer.

Xiao Lang leaped up from the lion's back and stabbed forward with his sword.

The Snow Lion hurriedly ran to the side and opened its mouth. It spat out a frosty and threatening ice sword at Qin Yun!

Everyone could not help but suck in a breath of cold air. That ice sword was inner strength!

Rank 7 Demonic Beasts were like a level 7 Martial Body, they could also release inner strength.

Qin Yun was equivalent to a 1v2. It was not fair at all, but there was no other way. That was the truth.

The ice sword spat out by the snow lion was quickly deflected by Qin Yun's searing flames.

And the most terrifying thing was that Xiao Lang's sudden stab seemed to be one with the sword!

Qin Yun's throat was locked on by the sword tip. He felt as though the sword was pressing down on his Adam's apple. It was difficult to swallow.

Startled, he fiercely swung the hammer to the side and struck the sword that was coming at him. He unleashed the "Thunder Tremor Style"!

Clang!

Sparks flew in all directions!

However, the sword in Xiao Lang's hand still stabbed forward, and was not deflected!

At that moment, Qin Yun felt an aura of death. A chill spread across his entire body as he continuously retreated in a wasteful manner.

Xiao Lang's firm sword intent did not waver in the slightest. The tip of the sword locked onto Qin Yun's throat as it followed closely behind.

Qin Yun instinctively brandished his forging hammer. Like a flash of light, he struck Xiao Lang's sword with the tail of flames, producing a crisp "bang".

The body of the sword trembled, creating a wave of air waves. The sword intent that Xiao Lang had condensed was dispersed!

It was that move. The third move of the Dragon-Forging Fist, the Flowing Light Style!

This move mainly focused on speed, and could produce a very strong penetrating force!

Roar!

The Snow Lion roared as it spewed out a white mist. It charged at Qin Yun with a cold aura.

Qin Yun was stunned by Xiao Lang's sword technique. He had forgotten that there was a Snow Lion of the seventh step by his side!

He couldn't help but sigh in his heart, "I'm not his opponent!"

Facing such a terrifying power like Xiao Lang's, he was truly powerless. Previously, when he was competing with Qin Feng, he did not feel this powerless.

If he was at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm, he might even have a chance!

After being struck by the snow lion, Qin Yun's body turned icy-cold. He had been frozen solid and sent flying by the force of the impact.

Xiao Lang suddenly took out more than ten fire talismans and threw them at Qin Yun!

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Fire talismans constantly exploded as flames enveloped Qin Yun layer after layer!

"It's completely suppressed!"

"The masked man is finally going to lose!"

"Xiao Lang is truly worthy of being the Second Prince of Skyhowl …. The talisman in his hand should have been given to him by a teacher of the Tianxuan Martial Academy.

Just as he finished speaking, Xiao Lang took out another five thunder talismans and tossed them over.

With a crashing sound, several bolts of lightning struck the sea of fire! In an instant, fire and thunder interweaved!

Everyone believed that Qin Yun's survival would be his greatest victory!

When Xiao Lang had fought Qin Yun in close combat, he had felt that it was extremely dangerous. Therefore, once he seized the opportunity, he would throw away the talismans gifted to him by the teachers of the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy.

As the lightning and fire vanished, Qin Yun remained standing. His entire body was wreathed in flames. The leather clothes he wore burned with flames, overflowing with a mystical white light!

"That is... "Light markings. His beast skin and clothes have light markings on them. They are rapidly healing his injuries!" An old man shouted out in surprise.

Light inscriptions were extremely rare and only existed in the hands of a small number of forces. However, right now, they were being carved on clothes. To an Inscription Master, this was simply reckless and a complete waste of their natural resources!

The serious injuries Qin Yun had suffered earlier were being rapidly healed by the light engravings!

"You want to compete with me in talismans?" Qin Yun was infuriated. Under everyone's watchful eyes, he took out a stack of spirit runes.

They were all made from beast skins, and there were dozens of them!

When Xiao Lang saw this, his expression greatly changed. He was extremely shocked and hurriedly circulated his inner force to block it!

Qin Yun threw the stack of beast skin spirit talismans in his hand over, enveloping Xiao Lang and the Snow Lion like he was scattering paper!

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!...

Wave after wave of flames burst forth like a purgatory of flames!

When the teacher of the Sky Profound Martial School saw this, he was both shocked and anxious!

They didn't dare to jump onto the stage because Duan Qian was nearby.

Duan Qian not injuring Qin Zheng Feng earlier was already giving them face.

16. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 68 Lion slaying

The first stage was huge, but more than half of it was covered in flames.

The entire Hidden Dragon dojo became very hot.

Everyone's eyes were fixated on the flame as they waited for Xiao Lang to come out.

However, at that moment, Qin Yun took out another large stack of beast hide spirit prints and tossed it out …

"Did this guy's talisman come from a strong wind?" It was all for nothing! "

"Even if it was picked up for free, it would still be unwilling to use it this way! A Beastskin talisman, even if it was a low-grade talisman, would at least cost seven to eight hundred crystal coins per talisman, right? Furthermore, there's a price but no market, so it's not easy to buy! "

"There are around 80 of them, which is worth 100,000 crystal coins. The masked man has invested a lot just to win!"

The talismans that Qin Yun had tossed out sparked out a series of flashing bolts of lightning, shocking everyone to the point that they were rendered speechless!

"Roar!"

The roar of a beast could be heard as the Snow Lion suddenly charged out from the sea of fire!

The people from the Heavenly Roar Empire also calmed down.

It could be seen that both Xiao Lang and the Snow Lion wore decent protective gear.

The Snow Lion was very powerful for it to be able to withstand an attack from so many fire talismans. After it charged out of the sea of fire, it charged crazily at Qin Yun!

Suddenly, the Snow Lion's majestic body emitted a faint golden cold aura, which meant that the Snow Lion's martial spirit was Gold rank and could be considered a high level martial spirit.

The Snow Lion's attack was very strong. The large number of fire talismans didn't deal any damage to it, so it was able to stall Xiao Lang.

Qin Yun looked at the Snow Lion that was charging at him and was alarmed in his heart. "This is a Rank 7 Demonic Beast and I'm only at the fifth level of the Martial Body Stage. I haven't even cultivated the Heart Meridian. The disparity in strength is too great. I must not clash head-on with this beast!"

Immediately, he decided to throw out a large number of beast skin spirit talismans, including thunder and fire talismans. He threw all of them at the snow lion — at least fifty!

Large expanses of flames surged out like clouds as a dancing electric snake bared its fangs and brandished its claws, enveloping the aggressive Snow Lion!

When everyone saw that he looked like a Wild Thunder and Fire Talisman, their hearts jumped again. This was simply … Too wasteful!

"I must get rid of this beast first. Otherwise, I will not be able to defeat Xiao Lang!"

Qin Yun's expression turned solemn. Looking at the dancing flames, he did not dare to enter.

The people from the Heavenly Roar Empire and the Black Level Martial Academy were rather calm because they knew how powerful the Snow Lion was!

Moments later, another intense beast roar rang out. The Snow Lion had charged out!

Qin Yun retreated a few steps as his heart turned heavy. The strength of a Class 7 demonic beast made him feel powerless.

Even though he threw out so many talismans, the Snow Lion was still as ferocious as before!

The Snow Lion's charge was slower than before, meaning that it was injured.

Everyone saw Qin Yun clench his teeth as his expression turned grim. They knew that he had finished scattering the beast skin spirit talisman in his hand.

For a person at the fifth level of the Martial Body to be able to persevere against a rank 7 Demonic Beast, it was enough for him to be proud of himself.

"This is too unfair. Xiao Lang's demonic beast is so strong. It doesn't even need to use its own hands to win!"

"The masked man is about to admit defeat. He must be well aware of his situation."

Just as everyone was waiting for Qin Yun to admit defeat, he suddenly punched out!

Thunder Patterned Bracers!

An electric wire suddenly flashed on Qin Yun's wrist!

"Boom!" With the activation of the lightning wristband, a thick electric snake charged towards the Snow Lion that was more than ten meters away.

The Snow Lion's head was struck and it let out a deafening roar!

Qin Yun held his breath and felt relieved. He thought that he had succeeded, but unexpectedly, the Snow Lion roared angrily and charged over even more frantically!

The Snow Lion was beaten until its entire body was full of wounds. Its head was also ripped open, which made it even crazier and more ferocious.

"Again!" Qin Yun had no choice but to use another lightning bracelet.

BOOM!

The Snow Lion was hit once again on the head and finally fell!

"Bastard, die!"

Qin Yun took a stride forward and simultaneously brandished his sledgehammer. He executed the "Thunderclap Style" and "Trembling Dragon Style" of the Six Xing Long Styles. In the blink of an eye, he had struck out two of them!

With such a quick attack, the ferocious momentum did not decrease in the slightest. The heavy blow landed on the Snow Lion's head, producing a "bang" sound!

The Snow Lion's huge lion head immediately shattered, turning into many pieces of flame that flew in all directions!

The Snow Lion was dead!

His head was shattered and his body was set ablaze!

Everyone looked at the fierce flames on the Snow Lion's body and fell into a state of fear.

A cultivation at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm actually killed a rank 7 Demonic Beast. This was unprecedented!

Amongst the crowd, Yang Shiyue, who was wearing a mask, couldn't help but smile!

In the VIP room, Meng Fei Ling was laughing so hard that her bewitching eyes could not open!

All the old judges were moved. Even the teachers from the Black Level Martial Arts Academy had faces full of disbelief.

On the other hand, the few elders of the Heavenly Roar Empire were extremely angry!

The Snow Lion had been trained and raised for many years, and had spent a large amount of resources to become so powerful. But now, it had been killed. This was a huge loss!

"He used up all his equipment, right? Even so, to be able to take down a rank 7 beast is worth it! "

"That's right, the things that the masked man gave were worth around 150,000. However, the corpse of a seventh level demonic beast costs over 500,000 or even more!"

"It's just a pity that he can't take away the Snow Lion's corpse …" Just as he finished speaking, he saw Qin Yun keep the Snow Lion's corpse into his storage spirit artifact.

Everyone was stunned and immediately looked at the elders from the Heavenly Roar Empire. They were so angry that their faces had turned blue.

"Mask man, hand over the Snow Lion's corpse! That's our Heavenly Roar Empire! "

"This is daylight robbery!"

"Whoever steals from our Heavenly Roar Empire, the consequences will be severe!"

The elders of the Heavenly Roar Empire started shouting. They were furious.

Qin Yun ignored them and looked at the flames on the dueling platform. Xiao Lang was still inside!

"If you kill my tamed beast, you will be buried with it!" Xiao Lang's angry roar suddenly came from within the flames.

Golden light flickered on Xiao Lang's body as his golden-red armor resisted the attacks of a large number of fire and thunder talismans!

The only reason he came out was because he had to transfer his internal energy into his battle armor in order to resist such strong flames. This was at least a low-grade spirit armor!

Qin Yun could not help but frown when he saw Xiao Lang's energy and unscathed.

Xiao Lang's furious sword suddenly stabbed over!

The terrifying sword energy burned with killing intent. The humming of the sword was like the sound of death, causing Qin Yun to involuntarily sink into endless fear!

Even the people around the dueling platform could sense the terrifying sword force. Let alone Qin Yun!

17. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 69 Hammer of Rage

Qin Yun felt his entire body turn cold. This was the result of his mind being oppressed!

It could only be said that Xiao Lang's sword energy was too terrifying and could directly affect his spirit.

He bit the tip of his tongue, causing the pain to wake him up.

"Xiao Lang's sword energy can affect my mind. I must maintain my consciousness and not be affected again. Otherwise, I will die!"

After dodging the strike, Qin Yun broke out in a cold sweat!

Just as he let out a breath of relief, Xiao Lang's sword fiercely chased after him once again, slashing towards his neck and bringing along a wave of cold wind!

Xiao Lang saw that he was about to succeed, but instead, he saw Qin Yun bend backwards and dodge narrowly!

Qin Yun felt a faint pain in his neck. A bloody wound had appeared from the sword beam. His throat had nearly been slashed open.

Xiao Lang roared angrily as he emitted waves of a powerful aura. He constantly brandished his sword at Qin Yun, striking his vitals. As long as he was stabbed, he would definitely suffer heavy injuries!

Qin Yun could only dodge!

Xiao Lang's sword technique was too fast and too profound. Even if Qin Yun used a forging hammer to block it, it would still be useless. He might even be struck by the strike because of it.

In swordplay, there were techniques that could be used to deal with the attacks of various weapons.

Sometimes you can use others to counterattack when they attack.

Therefore, if Qin Yun did not have complete confidence, he would not attack!

"Masked man, stop dodging. It's best if you end this with me, otherwise you will regret it for the rest of your life! I can see that you care a lot about that little bitch, Meili! "

"If you don't kill me, I'll make her want to die, hahaha …." Xiao Lang continued stabbing at Qin Yun with a soft grin.

He was trying to provoke Qin Yun to counterattack so that he could use his sword techniques to counterattack.

When Qin Yun heard this, an unprecedented killing intent surged in his heart!

Qi Meili was so pitiful, but Xiao Lang was after her!

He did not doubt Xiao Lang's words at all. This kind of person could do anything!

"She's innocent!" Qin Yun's hoarse voice sounded like he was roaring.

"So what? She's just a little slut. Killing her is like killing a chicken." Xiao Lang laughed sinisterly, "However, Qi Xue promised me that she would find a way to feed this bitch to me!"

Upon hearing these words, Qin Yun was stunned in anger. He had also been stabbed in the right chest by Xiao Lang!

After Xiao Lang succeeded, the crowd let out a clamor!

Yang Shiyue frowned secretly. She could tell that something was wrong with Qin Yun because he could have avoided her completely.

"Haha, this lousy blacksmith of yours..." Xiao Lang laughed out loud. "For the sake of this lowly slave, you actually got distracted and even took away your life, it's really too laughable … It's just a lowly slave, is there really a need for that? "

Everyone came to a realization. They understood why Qin Yun could not dodge that strike earlier. It was because he had been distracted by his words.

Although Xiao Lang was too despicable, Qin Yun was not resolute. It was also a taboo in martial arts competitions. He could only blame himself for being negligent.

Xiao Lang, who was laughing heartily, wanted to pull out the sword but found that the sword was tightly grasped by Qin Yun's hand!

He was alarmed as he looked into Qin Yun's eyes. His laughter came to an abrupt halt …

Qin Yun's eyes were completely black. He could not see the whites of his eyes. It was the same as the Oscillating Martial Spirit he had awakened. It was terrifyingly dark!

"Little Mei Lian is so naive and innocent, I feel that I won't allow a thing inferior to an animal like you to sully her …" Qin Yun roared.

He waved the forging hammer in his hand and sent out the "Flowing Light Form", containing a crazy vibrating power.

The forging hammer was as fast as a ray of light as it hit Xiao Lang's chin, emitting a burst of blinding, explosive light!

Xiao Lang's body was pierced by the intense pain as he let go of the sword's hilt and flew out!

If it was only fire inner force, with Xiao Lang's cultivation level, the inner force circulating under his skin would definitely be able to block this attack!

However, what Qin Yun shot out was vibrating internal force. It directly shattered the internal energy under Xiao Lang's skin and broke his defense!

Xiao Lang's mouth was smashed, and his entire body was sent flying …

Qin Yun charged forward like a bolt of lightning and grabbed Xiao Lang's leg, dragging him to the ground!

The forging hammer was raised, and as it descended, it was like a thunderclap!

The Shaking Thunder Style was like the shaking of thunder!

The hammer made an explosive sound as it smashed onto Xiao Lang's back!

The vibrating power poured into Xiao Lang's body and spread out from within his body like a ripple. It crushed all of the bones and emitted a burst of crackling sounds!

Hearing the sound of bones shattering like firecrackers, the people around the battling platform felt their scalps go numb and could not help but shiver!

"Ah!" Xiao Lang's shrill cry echoed throughout the Hidden Dragon Martial Field, causing one's hair to stand on ends.

Following that, Qin Yun quickly struck again!

His form was like a thunderclap.

He sent out a wave of energy that covered Xiao Lang's entire body and tore all the meridians in his body to shreds!

Xiao Lang shouted until his throat was punctured and his eyes were bloodshot, filled with hatred and fear.

He was unwilling to accept this. He was a sixth level Martial Body cultivator, and the Snow Lion was a seventh level Demonic Beast. Yet, it was defeated by a fifth level Martial Body Masked Masked Man!

Qin Yun raised his forging hammer and was about to strike down when he felt a pain in his chest. Only then did he remember he had been stabbed with a sword.

He immediately pulled out the sword that had pierced his chest and stabbed Xiao Lang!

At this time, a few old men from the Heavenly Roar Empire and two teachers from the Black Level Martial School rushed over.

Duan Qian also flew down from the VIP room in the distance!

Qin Yun roared as his final strike descended. He slammed Xiao Lang into a thick stone brick, his flesh and blood horribly mangled.

Duan Qian came in front of Qin Yun and announced loudly, "Qin Yun wins, promotion to second place!"

After saying that, he hurriedly hugged the fallen Qin Yun and sighed before leaving with Qin Yun.

Duan Qian had dared to make a move against the Crown Prince of Tianqin, but he could not do so to the teacher of the Black Level Martial School. He must have some scruples.

Xiao Lang's injuries were so severe that even with spiritual medicine, he still needed a few years or even over ten years to recover completely. He could be considered to have been destroyed.

For many sixth level martial artists, this martial arts competition could only be described as shocking!

Xiao Lang and Qin Yun were no longer on the dueling platform, but no one went up. They looked at the damaged dueling platform as they discussed fervently the proceedings of the battle!

The masked man's martial arts competition had always been so shocking. Many people hoped that he would get better and then challenge the first ranker, Xiao Yue Mei!

This battle was truly a loss for both of them!

The third place Xiao Lang no longer had the strength to continue fighting, and the fourth place Meng Fei Ling was very strong. She would definitely challenge Xiao Lang next, allowing her to be ranked higher.

Everyone had to praise her for her good strategy.

When Qin Yun challenged her, she directly admitted defeat and asked Qin Yun to challenge Xiao Lang. Now, both Xiao Lang and Qin Yun were injured. She, who was originally fourth, could easily rise to third or even second place!

… ….

Qin Yun was sent back to the Hall of Marks by Duan Gan. He had been stabbed once. Although he had lost a lot of blood, it did not have much of an impact.

He had been soaking in the Heavenly Lion Lake for ten days and had used the power of the Blood Soul to refine his blood.

As long as they stopped bleeding and got nourishment, they could quickly recover.

What was more troublesome was the sword qi that entered her body, it took her two days to force out all the sword qi.

In these two days, Meng Fei Ling challenged Xiao Lang.

Because Xiao Lang was heavily injured and had yet to wake up, he could only withdraw from the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition.

To the surprise of many, Meng feiling did not challenge the second masked man.

Furthermore, Qin Feng, who had been defeated by Qin Yun earlier, had recovered astonishingly. He had actually caught up to her!

Qi Xue, Ye Chenlei and Xiao Lang, who were on top of him, were powerless to continue their battle and could only give up when they met her.

As for the others, they didn't dare to enter the top ten. After all, within the top ten, each one of them had a deep background that they couldn't afford to offend!

Even though the masked man didn't have any background, he was still a force to be reckoned with. Even someone like Xiao Lang had been utterly defeated!

18. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 70 Challenge First

Mysterious Marks Manor. The main hall of the Mysterious Marks Palace.

Duan Qian came to Qin Yun's room and only felt relieved when he saw that Qin Yun's complexion had improved.

He walked to Qin Yun's bed and said, "Just now, there were three higher-up from the Black Level Martial Academy. They asked me about your origins but I did not tell them …" As expected, Ye Chonglei and Qi Xue's injuries will soon recover. Moreover, there will be a lot of equipment and spirit talismans! "

Qin Yun got out of bed and frowned. "I need to quickly challenge Xiao Yue Mei. As long as I can defeat her, it will be difficult for those people down there to come up!"

Yang Shiyue, who was standing at the side, said: "The Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition was originally a Black Level Martial Arts Academy, to let their freshmen compete with each other and see who is stronger. They didn't expect that they would suffer so much damage!"

"I knew it. Why are there so many people entering the Black Level Martial Arts Academy? It seems like most of the students have signed an agreement with the Black Level Martial Arts Academy. Now, in order to prevent you from obtaining the Dragon Heart Grass, they have invested a lot!"

Qi Xue and Ye Chanlei's injuries were quite severe. To recover in such a short period of time, they had to use an extremely expensive medicine!

Duan Qian stroked his beard and laughed, "I never expected Qin Yun to be so powerful …" Qin Yun, you can stay in the second place. Meng Fei Ling is your friend and she will definitely help you block the people beneath you! "

Qin Yun shook his head and said, "The Mysterious Heart Grass is very important to me. I want to challenge Xiao Yue Mei and see if I can defeat her!"

Seeing how determined Qin Yun was, Duan Qian asked, "Do you want to forge spirit talismans?" I can provide you beast skins! "

Qin Yun shook his head and said, "With Xiao Yue Mei's talent and Xiao Lang's previous example, she will definitely be wary of me."

He took out his forging hammer and gripped it tightly. "I can only rely on my own strength."

Duan Qian nodded, "There's no need to force it too much, just treat it as training."

Yang Shiyue sent Duan Qian out, then closed the door, seemingly very careful.

She asked softly, "Qin Yun, you exposed your inner strength during the match with Xiao Lang, right?"

Qin Yun nodded slightly.

Yang Shiyue had already seen through it before so she wanted to confirm it. She said: "Xiao Lang won't wake up for a while, but once he wakes up, he will definitely know this secret!"

You don't need to worry. Even if you are to be exposed, it will be fine. At most, only Empress and the others will deal with you even more fiercely. It would be best for you to quickly step into the 6th level of the Martial Body realm.

"En!" Qin Yun nodded.

Meng Fei Ling did not continue challenging the masked man. This made many people curious. Actually, this was to relieve the pressure on Qin Yun.

This could stop the injured Qin Feng, Ye Chonglei, and Qi Xue.

… ….

Two days later, when Qin Yun was completely recovered, he came to the Hidden Dragon Institute and declared his challenge to Xiao Yue Mei!

Xiao Yue Mei's strength did not need to be questioned, it was said that in every fight, she did not need to use the third move, and could obtain victory.

As soon as Qin Yun issued his challenge, Xiao Yue Mei agreed that she would fight within two hours.

After hearing this news, Qin Feng and the others who had been resting all rushed to the Hidden Dragon dojo!

Even Qin Zhengfeng and Qin Tianyi had come.

Most of the disciples from famous sects in the Heavenly Qin Empire had dared to come in a hurry.

This was mainly because after Xiao Lang had been heavily injured by the masked man, it had caused a huge sensation.

And this time, would be the match between the masked man and Xiao Yue Mei!

Qin Yun stood on the dueling platform and looked down. He saw many familiar faces.

Yan Yun, Wei Xuankun, Yuan Yanying, Jiang Lang, who possessed the legendary Sound Wave Martial Spirit … Many of the students and teachers of the Hua Spirit Martial School were here.

There were also many old officials from the Heavenly Qin Empire who came to cheer for Xiao Yue Mei.

Xiao Yue Mei's elder sister was Tian Qin's future princess consort, so they had to get her.

There were many important figures gathered here, it was very rare!

"I truly look forward to this Martial Competition. The masked man at the 5th level of the Martial Body has strikingly advanced. The geniuses with outstanding talent have all been miserably defeated by him!"

"Xiao Yue Mei's talent is much higher than Xiao Lang's, her own strength is also very strong, she should be able to end the masked man's consecutive victories!"

"Xiao Yue Mei's Martial Spirit is very mysterious. No one knows about her, so she should be very powerful. Furthermore, she is only fourteen years old and is already at the sixth level of the Martial Body."

"Xiao Yue Mei is here!"

Suddenly, someone shouted. The people who were discussing immediately quietened down.

They looked around and soon saw a young girl slowly walking over. She was wearing a white skintight suit and a grey mask on her face.

Xiao Yue Mei always wore a mask, so everyone was not surprised. But this time, everyone was very disappointed. Everyone thought that she would take off her mask in front of such a big scene, and that she would be the center of attention.

What was even funnier was that this would be a match between the two masked men.

However, the identity of the man in the mask was very mysterious, while the woman in the mask was the well-known Princess Yue Mei.

Xiao Yue Mei walked all the way, and the important figures of Sky Roar and Sky Qin all greeted her, but she did not say a word, not even looking at them. She did not give them any face, making them feel awkward.

Qin Zheng Feng also went to greet her, but she acted as if she didn't see him, looking very cold and aloof.

It was fine with the others, but Qin Zhengfeng was the crown prince of Tianqin, she did not even place any importance on him.

Qin Zheng Feng could only laugh awkwardly, but was secretly angry.

Xiao Yue Mei finally walked up the battling platform. She was fifty meters away from Qin Yun.

Qin Yun was very close to Xiao Yue Mei and was astounded. Because he could not sense Xiao Yue Mei's aura, there was not even the slightest fluctuation of inner Qi.

Her beautiful eyes were unwavering, and it was impossible to see any fluctuations in her emotions.

Qin Yun sucked in a breath of cold air. A fourteen-year-old girl with a pair of eyes that were so deep made him feel an inexplicable sense of fear.

"She is one head shorter than Xiao Yuelan … Her eyes are very similar to Xiao Yuelan's. As expected of a sister by blood, I just wonder how she looks like! " Qin Yun looked at the pair of eyes and thought of other things in order to make himself feel more relaxed.

He comforted himself with the thought that even if he lost, it wouldn't matter. He was still the most famous person in the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition.

With his cultivation at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm, no one would laugh at him since he had reached this level. They only had respect!

In this match, there were so many important people supporting Xiao Yue Mei. Everyone thought that she had obtained a storage spiritual tool as well as a large amount of powerful spirit runes. Because she was empty-handed and wearing tight clothes, it was impossible for her to hide a spirit artifact talisman.

Thus, everyone was even more certain that Xiao Yue Mei's victory was certain. Just her large amount of equipment and talismans alone was enough to suppress the opponent!

Qin Yun closed his eyes and clenched his fists. He told himself that he had to do his best in this duel!

"Begin!"

The moment the referee's shout faded, Qin Yun suddenly opened his eyes. Just as he was about to attack, he saw a white figure flash in front of him!

Xiao Yue Mei leaped forty meters in an instant, and then raised her fist to hit!

This speed not only caused Qin Yun's expression to change drastically from fright, many of the elders at the seventh or eighth level of the martial body realm were also moved!

This was too fast!

After Xiao Yue Mei came over, she had used her delicate fist to punch at Qin Yun!

The crowd was shocked yet again. This was because she didn't use a spirit artifact and wanted to fight bare-handed.

When Xiao Yue Mei was a few meters away from Qin Yun, she gave a light push with her jade-like fist. There was no air current as a strange force charged at him.

19. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 71 Pride of the Heavens

Qin Yun was greatly surprised. Originally, he was prepared to take out the forging hammer, but he saw that Xiao Yue Mei did not use a weapon.

The other party didn't use it, so he won't use it. He hurriedly shifted his body to avoid the strange fist force!

Although Qin Yun dodged, his left arm was still struck by the strange force of the punch. There was a fiery pain!

He was only lightly grazed for a moment. The clothes on his arm were torn to shreds, and a layer of skin seemed to have been grinded off his robust left arm. It was flushed red with blood!

The most frightening thing was that from beginning to end, he hadn't felt a single trace of air flow. This kind of power was simply too strange.

Furthermore, Xiao Yue Mei's speed was extremely fast, and it was hard to tell that her movement technique was just a natural movement technique!

At the scene, no one could see her martial arts skills, and even the seniors were puzzled.

Everyone suddenly felt that Xiao Yue Mei was as mysterious as the masked man!

Qin Yun dodged the punch. Xiao Yue came quickly again, but when she was a few meters away from him, her palm struck out at him.

"She's here!"

He knew that this was another type of strange power. This time, his opponent would quickly hit him with several palm strikes. An invisible palm force was like a surging wave!

The power Xiao Yue Mei unleashed was still as silent as before, but it was still full of oppression!

Even if Qin Yun used his spirit power, he would not be able to sense the aura of strength. He did not know where it came from, so he could not dodge!

The only thing he could do was to randomly throw out a punch and use the Thunder Forging skill to randomly blast away the strange inner strength that was coming at him!

Then, he quickly moved forward and used the Ten Thousand Horses Palm, followed by an explosion of air. The two moves came out continuously, smooth and fast, with a great amount of power.

The crowd was about to applaud, but Xiao Yue Mei had easily dissolved these two moves with a wave of her hand!

What was terrifying was that strange power that struck Qin Yun!

Qin Yun felt pain all over his body. There were more than a dozen bloody wounds on his body.

He looked at Xiao Yue Mei, staring at her emotionless eyes under the mask, his heart secretly frightened: "Just what kind of power is this? I am no match for her at all! "

However, even if he wasn't his opponent, he still couldn't just lose like that.

Xiao Yue Mei moved like the wind and appeared in front of Qin Yun in the blink of an eye!

Her jade-like palm struck Qin Yun's chest. It looked like it had no strength, but it sent him flying to the edge of the dueling platform.

Qin Yun lay on the ground as he vomited a large mouthful of blood. He was astounded as he thought to himself, "That does not come from the power of the elemental energy, but from the strength of the body!"

"She doesn't rely on inner strength. She can become so strong just by relying on her physical strength. How is that possible?"

He suddenly felt a weak movement and fiercely rolled on the ground.

Xiao Yue Mei landed with a leap, after landing with her feet on the ground, all of the stone bricks within twenty meters were shattered into small pieces, forming a huge pit.

Qin Yun endured the pain in his body and got up from the ground. When he saw the hole in the ground, he felt fear and panic!

Not only him, everyone was dumbfounded by what they saw!

Yang Shiyue was also constantly winking at Qin Yun to get him to hurry up and come down!

What was admirable was that in this martial arts competition, Qin Yun did not use the forging hammer!

Because Xiao Yue Mei did not use it, he did not use it himself. This was the spirit of martial arts!

"I can't accept it. I'm very close to first place!" As long as I can defeat her, I will be able to obtain the Profound Heart Grass. After cultivating the Heart Sutra, I will soon be able to step into the sixth level of the Martial Body. "

When Qin Yun saw Xiao Yue bounding over, he immediately felt a surge of fear. In an instant, it was suppressed by his will to win.

He punched out with both fists, using his fists as hammers and displaying the first move of the Dragon Tempering Art! Once the Thunder Style was unleashed, it was accompanied by a vast and mighty force of vibration, causing Xiao Yue Mei to be pushed back more than ten meters!

Xiao Yue Mei's calm eyes suddenly revealed a trace of surprise. It was as though she had discovered Qin Yun's shocking strength.

Qin Yun took advantage of the situation and advanced forward. His footsteps were like thunder as he punched out once again. It was the rage of the strike!

The power of thunder, mighty and mighty, was accompanied by an explosion of air! He pushed Xiao Yue Mei who was about to attack back more than ten meters, so as long as he could knock her off the fighting stage, it would be considered as his win!

Xiao Yue Mei's defense was terrifyingly strong, to the point of her being completely unharmed after receiving the six moves of the Dragon-Strangling Fist. She did not expect Qin Yun's strength to suddenly become so powerful. He struck out one attack after another!

"Flowing Light Form!" Qin Yun immediately executed the third move.

"Landslide stance!" This was the fourth move of the Dragon-Forging Fist.

The moment this punch came out, the battling platform shook violently, as if it was about to collapse.

This was something that Qin Yun had used the power of vibration to produce. The power was extremely terrifying.

Xiao Yue Mei was pushed back more than 30 meters!

"One hundred more meters!"

Everyone was shocked by the power of the masked man, especially the attack just now!

Qin Yun panted heavily. He was already injured. Although the moves behind the Six Xing Long Styles were powerful, they consumed a lot of his internal energy.

This was the first time he was using the full power of the concussion!

In order to win, he wasn't afraid of exposing his Oscillating Martial Spirit.

At most, his identity as a masked man was only known by Duan Gan and Meng Fei Ling.

In order to reduce his consumption, Qin Yun began to execute the first move. He produced a Thunderclap Style!

Xiao Yue Mei could not fight back because Qin Yun's attack was too fast and did not seem to care about her life.

Especially that shock wave, it shocked her the most!

After some time, Xiao Yue Mei was still 30 metres away from the edge of the fighting stage, she was about to fall off!

Everyone had their hearts in their mouths as they watched the match attentively. It was extremely quiet.

The people of Tian Qin and Tian Xiao weren't worried about Xiao Yue Mei getting hurt, because with her strength, she wouldn't lose a single hair. They just don't want her to get knocked off the stage.

Of course, even if she was knocked off the stage, with her strength, it would be easy for her to take back the first place!

"I will use the Mountain Collapsing Stance again and knock her out of the battling platform in one go!" Qin Yun gritted his teeth and with the Mountain Crash stance, the dueling platform trembled once again.

However, this didn't make Xiao Yue Mei retreat, she didn't even move!

Suddenly, a stream of scorching hot inner Qi rushed out and engulfed the entire Hidden Dragon dojo!

It was Xiao Yue Mei's inner Qi. She had finally used her inner Qi!

This internal force was actually so terrifying, and it was even of the fire attribute. It could be seen that her martial soul was fire-attribute!

"Humph!"

She gave a light snort and waved her jade-like hand. A purplish-gold flame appeared and swept towards Qin Yun like a raging inferno.

The flame she released was a purple-gold flame. He could confirm that her martial soul was a purple-gold martial spirit!

This shocked everyone!

Xiao Yue Mei's Martial Spirit had finally been exposed! He just didn't know what fire martial spirit it was!

Not only the flames, but the strange power from before was also astonishing.

Qin Yun's body had been lacerated by that power. And now, Xiao Yue Mei had mixed the two energies together!

"I'm definitely going to lose!" Qin Yun hurriedly resisted with all his might. He was extremely shocked as his body was enveloped in raging flames!

He hurriedly took off his mask, otherwise, if the mask was melted and seeped into his face, it would be disfigured.

Seeing the masked man engulfed in raging flames, the crowd knew that the outcome had been decided, and they couldn't help but sigh inwardly.

This was because before, the masked man's fire inner force was extremely terrifying, but now it was suppressed by this fire inner force!

Qin Yun, who was defending against the flames, suddenly felt the flames around him fluctuate. He was alarmed as he thought, "She's attacking. Let's go all out!"

The fifth move of the Forging Dragon Form – Falling Star stance!

With an explosive roar, his fists were like falling stars as they flickered with flames, rushing towards Xiao Yue Mei!

At this moment, he suddenly felt that both his arms were in endless pain, as if they were about to be torn apart because the force from the impact was too strong!

Only inner strength could possess such powerful strength!

Qin Yun, who was at the fifth level of the martial body, had actually formed his inner strength!

20. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 72 Hidden Dragon First

Xiao Yue Mei rushed into the fire wave and suddenly felt a wave of inner strength coming towards her. To her great surprise, such strong inner strength was actually created by someone at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm.

Qin Yun punched out with the Meteor Shattering Fist as he released his inner strength. Like two falling stars, it struck Xiao Yue Mei's body, forcing her to take a few steps back!

"Did it work?" Qin Yun's arms were in excruciating pain as he slumped to the ground. As for his surroundings, flames still burned around him.

No one could see Qin Yun amidst the flames. They could only wait for the flames to disperse!

The purple gold flames Xiao Yue Mei released were extremely intense, causing Qin Yun to feel a burning sensation!

Qin Yun cultivated in fire as well. With his purple gold fire martial soul, he could use the fire's internal elemental energy to withstand the flames. If not, he would have been burnt to ashes.

He could not see what was going on outside, nor could anyone see him, for there was fire all around.

Qin Yun's arms were in extreme pain. He no longer wanted to move. He only wanted to sit there quietly and wait for the final result.

With a whoosh, the fire started to shake violently again!

Xiao Yue Mei had attacked again, causing Qin Yun's heart to skip a beat!

Although the attack just now was very strong, it did not injure her!

Inside the flames, Qin Yun looked at the girl in white as she entered. When he saw her face, he could not help but be stunned.

The young girl's mask had been shattered. When she came in, she saw Qin Yun's face. The angry expression on that jade-like face also carried a look of surprise!

Qin Yun's Meteor Shower did not harm her, but it destroyed her mask!

It was a familiar and beautiful face.

Xiao Yueran!

This woman was actually Xiao Yueran!

However, Qin Yun was very sure that Xiao Yueran was not that short and was slightly taller. Other than that, she was exactly the same as Xiao Yueran!

Not long ago, Xiao Yue Lan had secretly entered the Hua Ling Wu Academy and met with him once. That was why he remembered her very clearly.

"It's you!"

Qin Yun and Xiao Yuelan said in unison!

"You are not Xiao Yue Mei!" Qin Yun took a deep breath and exclaimed in surprise, "You are Xiao Yuelan!"

He could not understand why Xiao Yuelan would appear here.

However, this could explain why even if he did his best, he could not hurt his opponent in the slightest!

Because Xiao Yuelan, who competed against him in martial arts, was a martial artist at the eighth level of the Martial Body realm!

"My sister doesn't want to fight, so I came to see her, and I helped her fight!" Xiao Yuelan coldly replied, "I used the Bone Shrinking Art, so its size is the same as my little sister."

The corners of Qin Yun's mouth twitched slightly. No one knew that Xiao Yuelan, who was at the eighth level of the martial body, had come out to battle in her sister's place, even though she was wearing a mask.

They were blood sisters, and could pass the test of dripping blood on the stage.

"Alright, you win!" Qin Yun sighed helplessly.

Now that he knew his opponent was Xiao Yuelan, who was at the eighth level of the Martial Body, he could only resign himself to his fate.

Xiao Yueran took out another mask and put it on her face, saying: "Take care of yourself!"

Qin Yun found those words inexplicable and fascinating. Just as he wanted to say something, he realized that the flames had suddenly disappeared from his surroundings. At this moment, everyone had seen his true appearance!

Many people present had seen him before, and after seeing his face, they were all shocked!

"This... Isn't that Qin Yun? "

"It's Qin Yun!"

"He's actually dragon slayer! It's Qin Yun!"

The Hidden Dragon Martial Field instantly boiled with noise and surprise. It was evident how unexpected this event was!

Everyone was shocked!

Qin Zheng Feng and Qin Feng looked at each other in dismay!

Especially Qin Feng. While he was surprised, he was extremely jealous because he had suffered a crushing defeat at the hands of Qin Yun!

Qin Zhengfeng clenched his fists tightly. He knew about Qin Yun, but he had never seen Qin Yun's strength with his own eyes.

Now that he saw it with his own eyes, he did not expect that the impoverished prince, whose four spirit veins had been destroyed a few years ago, would actually be the "Dragon-slaying" masked man that caused a sensation throughout the imperial city!

"It's this damn guy again!" Wei Xuankun scolded in a low voice.

"Princess Yue Mei, quickly kill him!" Yan Yun's face was filled with anger as she shouted, "Don't give him the chance to admit defeat!"

"Get rid of him!" Qin Tianyi also scuttled to the side of the martial stage and shouted loudly: "It was this fellow that severely injured Xiao Lang. Quickly, take revenge for your royal brother!"

"Yue Mei, hurry up and finish him off. This man cultivates a demonic art, he's a disaster!" Qin Feng shouted: "Moreover, he was once your sister's fiance. If you don't kill him, he will be a stain on your sister's life!"

Many of the disciples of the famous sects were originally jealous of Qin Yun. Now, in order to curry favor with Skyhowl and Tianqin, they shouted loudly for Xiao Yue Mei to quickly kill Qin Yun!

Qin Yun sat on the ground as though he was a cripple. The skin on his arms was cracked as it fell to the ground, injuring him severely.

He didn't have any strength left, he couldn't even speak, and was waiting for Xiao Yuelan's next attack.

The seniors were extremely shocked. If they had not seen it with their own eyes, they definitely would not have believed that Qin Yun possessed such strength!

Especially when he had competed with Xiao Lang in the previous matches, all the beast skin talismans that he had thrown out must have been crafted by him. Also, that hammer technique was unfathomable. It was capable of defeating Xiao Lang!

Such talent was comparable to many of the students who were specially recruited to the Black Level Martial Arts Academy!

Xiao Yuelan stood proudly as she stared at Qin Yun, who was sitting on the ground, with her eyes beneath the mask …

Everyone thought it was strange. Why was she not attacking for so long?

With just a casual move, he would be able to kill Qin Yun and make a name for himself!

Of course, only Qin Yun knew that she was Xiao Yuelan!

Suddenly, she made her move!

Everyone immediately boiled with excitement as they saw her grab Qin Yun by the neck. It was very easy for her to lift up the scarred Qin Yun.

"If you don't want to die, don't tell anyone about me replacing Yue Mei!" Xiao Yuelan's voice was as sharp as a thread. It traveled into Qin Yun's ears before he put him down. She then turned around and walked down from the dueling platform.

Xiao Yuelan actually walked down the stage!

This caused everyone to be dumbstruck. They couldn't believe their eyes!

Going down the stage meant admitting defeat!

She actually gave up the victory that was right in front of her!

Just why was this happening? Everyone was stunned by her actions!

Even Qin Yun could not believe that it was true.

He had always thought that Xiao Yue Lan hated him to the core.

Because he was once Xiao Yuelan's fiancé, and women really wanted to have a good reputation. Moreover, his previous bad reputation could be said to be a stain on her, the daughter of heaven!

But at this moment, Xiao Yue Lan had actually given him the first place!

Qin Feng and Ye Chonglei clenched their teeth as they looked at Qin Yun. They were so jealous that their eyes turned red!

It was because they had heard many people discussing in hushed tones about how Xiao Yue Mei admired Qin Yun. That was why they had given up the first match …

"Dragon-slaying victory, advancing to the first rank of the Hidden Dragon Rank!" The referee shouted after a moment of shock.

A person at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm actually fought to the number one on the Hidden Dragon Rank!

Now, the second was the powerful Xiao Yue Mei, no one dared to challenge her.

As long as she continued like this, it would be difficult for anyone to shake the position of first place.

Yang Shiyue was astonished as she walked up to the dueling platform and helped Qin Yun off!

The old officials from the Heavenly Qin Empire could only watch helplessly as Qin Yun was taken away.

Back then, the crown prince that they had crippled with their own hands was now as talented as Qin Zhengfeng and Qin Feng.

This meant that, in the future, there was a great possibility that he would become a martial arts grandmaster with unparalleled strength, or even a grandmaster with mystical prints. This caused many people to be worried!

"Could it be that Xiao Yue Mei has set her eyes on Qin Yun?" Although Qin Yun's strength is inferior to hers, his talent is not bad either. He is still the youngest Symbol Master and possesses a purple gold fire martial spirit! "

"It's not bad for Xiao Yuelan to marry the crown prince and Xiao Yue Mei to marry Qin Yun!"

"This is going to be fun, the Heavenly Qin Empress definitely won't be able to sleep well!"

Everyone was talking about it.

Qin Zhengfeng, Qin Feng, and Qin Tianyi, the three princes of Tianqin, all had extremely ugly expressions on their faces.

Especially Qin Feng. He wished to obtain Xiao Yue Mei's heart, but Xiao Yue Mei did not look at him directly!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.