Question Anybody interested in Nine Sun God King/九阳神王 ?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by HarutoraRyu, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarutoraRyu

HarutoraRyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 73 Invitations

The ranking of the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition had undergone a great change!

Many people were looking forward to the day when Xiao Yue Mei challenged Qin Yun, who was the champion.

They all believed that she would be forced by the Heavenly Roar Imperial Family or the pressure of the Black Level Martial Academy to challenge Qin Yun and take first place again.

Qin Yun's injuries were mostly caused by his arms. As he had produced an inner strength from using the Meteor Shower, his arms could no longer withstand it and his muscles were torn apart.

Fortunately, his physique was very strong, and he was treated in time later, so his injuries were stabilized.

"Your luck is pretty good this time! If Xiao Yue Mei is that kind of heartless and merciless woman, then the consequences would be unimaginable! " Yang Shiyue carefully wrapped the gauze around Qin Yun's arms. There were crushed elixirs inside.

Qin Yun had previously promised Xiao Yuelan that he would not say anything about replacing her. Therefore, he did not tell Yang Shishi about the inside story.

Yang Shiyue looked at the stunned Qin Yun and said with a sweet smile, "What are you thinking about? Are you very popular with girls now? Previously, there was Qi Meilian and Meng Fei Ling, and now, there is Xiao Yue Mei! "

Qin Yun smiled awkwardly and said, "Teacher, I only view Little Mei Lian as my sister. Senior Meng is my friend, so there's nothing between the two of us! As for Xiao Yue Mei … I don't know what's going on either! "

"Dong, dong, dong!"

There was a knock on the door as Duan Qian shouted, "Qin Yun, someone wants to see you!"

Yang Shiyue immediately opened the door and was shocked. Other than Duan Qian, there was actually a woman in a white dress wearing a mask. She was Xiao Yuelan, who was impersonating as her younger sister!

"I'll take my leave first!" Duan Gan left as soon as he finished speaking.

"Come in!" Yang Shiyue softly said to the masked woman.

As soon as Xiao Yue Lan entered, she took off her mask, revealing a face full of cold arrogance. When Yang Shi Yue saw this, she was so shocked that she couldn't speak.

Xiao Yuelan came beside Qin Yun and looked at his arms. She said coldly, "They are not crippled, right?"

Qin Yun looked at Xiao Yuelan and shook his head.

Xiao Yueran coldly snorted: "Even if you're crippled, it has nothing to do with me."

Indeed, it was caused by Qin Yun's own injuries …

Xiao Yuelan sat on a chair and raised her legs high up. She examined Qin Yun with her cold, bone-piercing eyes!

Qin Yun felt somewhat uncomfortable under her gaze. His eyes darted back and forth as he asked softly, "Won't you be blamed for giving me the first rank of the Hidden Dragon Rank?"

"This is my problem, it's none of your business!" Xiao Yue Lan looked at Yang Shi Yue and asked coldly, "Do you know about his Martial Spirit?"

Yang Shiyue sat down, thought for a while and said: "Is it about the Oscillating Martial Spirit? I know! "

When Xiao Yuelan heard this, she put on her mask. Standing up, she walked to the door. With her back facing Qin Yun, she asked with a deep voice, "Who else knows about this?"

"Xiao Lang!" Qin Yun said, "When I competed against him, I had to use it!"

Xiao Yuelan walked in front of the door and her tone turned somber. It was as though she was solemnly admonishing Qin Yun, "you should reject the invitation from the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy, you can choose the Star Black Martial School if you wish to enter it!"

She paused before continuing, "Also, next time when you expose your Sonic Martial Spirit, don't leave anyone alive. I'll see if I can help you take care of Xiao Lang. He's dead anyway!"

With that, she opened the door and left.

Qin Yun could not help but shudder as he looked at Yang Shiyue. He saw her lower her head slightly. Her eyebrows were knitted tightly as though she was thinking about something.

"She seems to be helping you!" Yang Shiyue said.

Qin Yun could sense it as well. However, he could not understand why she would do such a thing.

… ….

Time flew. The Hidden Dragon Rank was finally sealed.

During this period, Meng Fei Ling had visited Qin Yun a few times.

Qi Meilian had also recovered from her injuries. She was extremely reluctant to bid Qin Yun farewell. With that, she and her teacher began their journey towards the Black Star Academy.

With Xiao Yuelan standing guard at the second spot and no one passing her test, Qin Yun was certain to be first!

Those who entered the top ten received their rewards on the main battling platform of the Hidden Dragon Martial Field.

Everyone in the audience envied Qin Yun for being able to use the Heart Congealing Scripture.

This was because in the legends, the Mysterious Heart Grass could form a very special and powerful Heart Sutra. It was extremely useful in the future.

Qin Yun took the small jade box that Duan Qian handed to him and opened it to take a look. Inside the box was a grass that looked like a white crystal. It released a crystalline glow.

The others also had prizes, just pills and crystal coins.

Qin Yun looked at Xiao Yueluan, who was wearing a mask. She was still as cold and her killing intent was menacing.

He suddenly felt that with Xiao Yue Lan's personality, it would not be so easy for her to agree to marry Qin Zheng Feng. However, Xiao Yue Lan had already decided to be engaged to Qin Zheng Feng.

When he thought of this, he felt an inexplicable blockage in his heart.

Qin Feng said in a low voice: "Relying on connection to get first place, what's that worth?"

Not only Qin Feng was not in a good mood, even a few people in the top ten were thinking the same thing.

The Profound Heart Grass had originally been prepared for them, but now it was taken away by an outsider. Moreover, it was a person at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm.

Meng Fei said with a tender laugh, "All of you can only use this excuse to hide your weakness. You useless scums don't even dare to challenge Qin Yun as number two!"

Qin Feng and the others had challenged Meng Fei Ling before, but they could not defeat her.

Meng Feiling had also challenged the second place candidate, but she conceded after a few blows.

Qin Feng, Ye Chenlei, and Qi Xue were still unconvinced.

The power behind them had spent a large amount of resources to allow them to recover, but they had not met Qin Yun in the end. It was as though their efforts were in vain.

Suddenly, a few people walked out from below the stage. They were all middle-aged men in their forties or fifties.

When Qin Feng and the others saw them come up, they all revealed expressions of surprise and joy. They knew this person.

Yang Shiyue also hurriedly walked over, and seemed to recognize these few middle-aged men.

With Duan Qian by his side, Qin Yun felt reassured. He was not afraid of others finding trouble with him.

"Qin Yun, I'm a teacher from the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy. My name is Liu Ning. Don't worry!" A blue clothed middle-aged man with a thin face said with a smile. His attitude was quite good.

The teachers of the Tianxuan Martial School were definitely not weak.

Qin Yun immediately recalled Xiao Yuelan's reminder that he should not accept the invitation from the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy.

"What's the matter?" Qin Yun asked.

"The fact that you are able to obtain the first rank of the Hidden Dragon Rank with your cultivation of the 5th level of the Martial Body is sufficient to prove your talent. We have decided to invite you to the Profound Sky Martial School." Liu Ning smiled.

The crowd was not surprised at all. Qin Yun had the qualifications.

Liu Ning gave Yang Shiyue a meaningful glance as if he wanted to make her speak.

Qin Yun said with a faint smile, "I appreciate your good intentions!"

He refused!

Qin Feng and the others were all surprised. If it was them, they would not have the time to immediately agree.

One must know that they had not only gone through an extremely cruel trial, but they had also agreed to certain conditions before being allowed to enter the Sky Profound Martial School.

However, Qin Yun rejected such an invitation!

Many experts felt that Qin Yun had gone mad.

Liu Ning frowned slightly but continued to say with a smile, "Qin Yun, you must consider carefully. This is a rare opportunity. If you are willing to join our Tianxuan Martial Arts School, you will definitely have a bright future ahead of you... You can't lose the opportunity. If you want to pass the exam and enter the Martial Arts Academy, it will be very difficult! "

Qin Yun had guessed that he definitely needed to agree to some conditions in order to enter these Black Level Martial Academies. If not, how could there be such a good matter?

In addition, even if one passed the examination, one would still have to agree to those conditions.

2. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 74 Giant Spirit King Hammer

Liu Ning saw Qin Yun hesitating and said with a smile, "Your teacher, Yang Shiyue, came from the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy. For her to be so outstanding, our Martial Arts Academy's nurturing must have contributed greatly! "Yang Shiyue, persuade him!"

Yang Shiyue looked unhappy, her face darkened, and coldly said: "The choice is up to him, it has nothing to do with me!"

Her reply caused the faces of Liu Ning and the others to change slightly. Their eyes flashed with a trace of viciousness.

When Qin Yun saw it, he was secretly alarmed. He was even more determined to not go to the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy!

"I think it's good to be in the Mysterious Marks Palace!" Qin Yun had moved out of the Hall of Marks to tell Liu Ning and company that there was an Hall of Marks protecting him.

Liu Ning smiled. His smile was a bit stiff and his expression was strange. His tone became much colder as he said, "Since that's the case, we will respect your decision!"

He looked at Qin Feng and the others, then said to Qin Yun, "The Profound Heart Grass is very important to the students of the academy. I wonder if you would give them a chance to snatch the Profound Heart Grass back? Of course, I won't treat you unfairly. "

Just as Qin Yun wanted to refuse, Liu Ning said, "How about this. You fight against Qi Xue, Qin Feng, and Ye Chenlei. You are not allowed to use any weapon spirit runes. If you lose, then give me the Profound Heart Grass. If you win, I'll give you the blueprint for the Giant Spirit King Hammer. In the future, you need to become an Inscription Master, and the Giant Spirit King Hammer is a Royal Grade spirit artifact! "

Royal Grade spirit weapon!

Although it was just a blueprint, it was extremely valuable. It could be said to be priceless!

Spirit weapons were divided into low-grade, medium-grade, and high-grade. This was a common occurrence.

On the other hand, Exquisite and Royal Grade items were extremely rare and required blueprints to be able to refine.

"The Giant Spirit King Hammer is the most precious treasure of our Tianxuan Martial Academy." Liu Ning smiled and said, "If you don't believe me, you can ask Duan Gan. He'll definitely want it!"

Qin Yun had read about the Giant Spirit King Hammer in books so he naturally knew how powerful the hammer was. If he wanted to forge a Royal Grade spirit artifact in the future, he had to obtain this blueprint.

Additionally, he hated Qi Xue and Qin Feng to the core, especially Qi Xue. He would definitely think of ways to get revenge on Qi Meilian in the future. He must get rid of her!

As for Qin Feng, he would definitely become Qin Zhengfeng's trusted aide.

Qin Yun looked at Xiao Yuelan and met her eyes. He was alarmed as intense fighting spirit filled his eyes.

"Fight!"

Xiao Yue Lan's voice that was as loud as a thread suddenly transmitted over. Only Qin Yun could hear it.

When he heard the word, he took a deep breath.

If he lost and the Profound Heart Grass was not yet hot, he would have to give it to someone else, so he had to be careful!

"Alright!" Qin Yun clenched his fist and shouted.

In the end, he still decided to fight against Qin Feng and the other two.

When they saw Qin Yun agree, the crowd immediately went into an uproar!

Everyone felt somewhat regretful because after Qin Feng and company recovered from their injuries, they did not clash with Qin Yun.

And at this moment, the three of them could beat up Qin Yun. This immediately caused the people who liked to watch the commotion to boil over!

Yang Shiyue did not stop him either. Clearly, she had confidence in Qin Yun's strength.

In fact, although Qin Feng, Qi Xue, and Ye Chonlei looked fine, their injuries were not that easy to recover from. It must have some effect on them.

Qin Yun was only at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm, but with the purple gold fire martial soul, his internal energy was comparable to a sixth level martial body.

However, from the perspectives of many people, it was difficult for him to have a chance of winning against three extremely strong sixth level Martial Body cultivators.

Actually, the strongest aspect of Qin Yun was not his twin martial spirits. It was the inner Qi and elemental energy that he had absorbed and cultivated from the nine suns!

Qin Yun fought three, while he himself was at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm. He was going to fight three at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm! If it was in normal times, everyone would definitely believe that a person at the fifth level of the Martial Body would lose.

But now, many people did not dare to say that Qin Yun would lose. That was because everyone had seen his strength on the dueling platform!

Besides the four people who were competing, the others all walked down from the stage.

Qin Yun and company were standing on four different points, but they were ten meters apart.

Qi Xue's eyes were filled with hatred as she said with a sneer at Qin Yun, "Do you have a good relationship with that girl, Qi Meilan?" She kept you on her lips. Unfortunately, even if she is demoted to a commoner, she still has to be arranged by our Tianqi Royal Family. We have already married her to Qin Feng as a concubine. "

When Qin Feng heard that, he said with a pleased smile, "Qin Yun, I'll teach this little sister of yours a good lesson. Hahaha …"

Qin Yun clenched his fists tightly as he gritted his teeth in anger. His killing intent exploded!

Seeing how angry Qin Yun looked, Qi Xue smiled complacently and said, "When Qi Meilan found out that you had been crippled, she cried in grief for more than a month. If she marries Qin Feng, then all of you are one family now. I was the one who suggested this to royal father, you have to thank me! "

Qin Feng laughed obscenely. He knew that he could not catch Xiao Yue and Mei Mei, but it was a very satisfying thing for him to obtain Qi Meili and to be able to provoke Qin Yun!

Qi Xue had already harboured a grudge when she lost miserably to Qin Yun. In addition to her good relationship with Qin Yun, she was extremely jealous.

At that moment, when she saw Qin Yun angry because of this, she could not help but feel much better!

"The martial arts competition begins!" Liu Ning smiled slightly. He had been angered before the match, and this was a big taboo.

However, he was soon unable to laugh …

The ground beneath Qin Yun's feet suddenly erupted as intense fire elemental energy gushed out. It produced a strong force that made him fly like an arrow towards Qi Xue!

Before Qi Xue could react, her abdomen was hit by a punch that was like a hammer!

The Flowing Light Style of the Six Forms of Dragon!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

"Ahh …"

Qi Xue let out a heart-wrenching scream. A red light shone from her back.

Her body had been penetrated by Qin Yun's inner force. With such a serious injury, her elemental energy would definitely be crippled!

After Qin Yun dealt with Qi Xue, flames exploded beneath his feet. The explosive thrust and fire cloud steps made him speed up even more.

All of a sudden, he arrived beside Ye Chenlei and used the Hanshan Style to attack him, making Ye Chenlei fall to the ground.

And then, he used the sixth and fourth move of the Dragon-Forging Fist, the Mountain Crash Fist!

Both of his fists fell down like hammers, creating a thunderous roar. Ye Chonlei, who was lying on the ground, was struck and vomited blood.

After he had beaten Qi Xue and Ye Chonlei, he only did it for a few moments!

When Qin Feng saw Qin Long attack Ye Chenlei, he immediately launched an attack. He did not expect Qin Yun to be so fast. Just as he was about to attack, he saw Ye Chenlei knocked down.

Qin Yun's anger did not subside. His hands were like blades as he used the six forms of Wind Slasher Waves to attack Qin Feng.

His dancing saber aura rushed over like a tornado, unstoppable and unbreakable. It was like a stormy sea as it continuously struck at Qin Feng, producing a "hua hua hua" sound as it surged forward.

In the blink of an eye, Qin Feng was covered in wounds as he knelt on the ground in fear. He looked like he was facing a demonic god, Qin Yun!

Liu Ning suddenly reacted and was about to get on the stage, but was stopped by Yang Shiyue.

Qin Yun clenched his hands into fists and punched at Qin Feng!

Suddenly, the battling platform began to rumble!

Tremor Thunder, Lightning Fist, Flowing Light, Mountain Collapse. Four moves were executed consecutively, thunderous sounds rumbled!

Qin Feng was sent flying to the side of Qi Xue. The duo screamed as they were struck repeatedly by Qin Yun's chaotic fists …

When Liu Ning saw it, he furiously stared at Yang Shiyue!

When Qin Yun saw that it was about time, he shouted loudly. Flames flickered on his fists like thunder and lightning. Like a falling meteorite, he released a majestic flame energy that pressed down on Qin Feng and Qi Xue's bodies.

This was the fifth move of the Forging Dragon Form, Falling Star!

BOOM!

When Qin Yun's fists landed, two streams of fire inner force appeared. It was like a fiercely burning fireball exploding!

The battling platform shook violently. Violent golden-purple flames melted the shattered stones.

An area of more than ten meters was covered in lava. Qin Feng and Qi Xue were engulfed by it. Under countless astonished gazes, they were submerged in lava!

3. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 75 Mystical Heart Grass

The bodies of Qin Feng and Qi Xue melted in the lava. Everyone was shocked!

Liu Ning, who was stopped by Yang Shi Yue, was also dumbfounded!

Two outstanding students had actually died right in front of his eyes!

One was Princess of Heavenly Qi, the other was the Prince of Heavenly Qin!

After being shocked, the old officials from the Heavenly Qin Empire were full of grief and anger.

Qin Feng, the second prince, had such high martial talent and yet he was so young. He had died just like that!

Qin Feng was someone that the empress valued very highly. In the future, he would be able to become a capable helper for the crown prince, Qin Zhengfeng. But now... However, he was killed by Qin Yun.

The old officials could not say anything because Yang Shiyue and Duan Gan were protecting Qin Yun. They were unable to defeat either of them.

Qin Yun exchanged one against three. In a few seconds, he had finished his sparring!

His terrifying strength once again shook the entire audience!

In the Hidden Dragon Martial Field, after a brief period of silence, a series of thunderous exclamations suddenly rang out!

Only Ye Chenlei was still alive, but he was also crippled.

Qin Yun's main rage was directed at Qi Xue and Qin Feng!

It was both because of the two of them that Qin Yun was infuriated. His killing intent surged as he spoke of how he would deal with Qi Meili.

Qin Yun's expression was calm as he walked to the side of the dueling platform. He looked down at Liu Ning and said coldly, "I've won. According to the agreement, you have to give me the blueprint of the Giant Spirit King Hammer!"

Yang Shiyue also said in a threatening tone, "Hurry up and take out the blueprint!"

Liu Ning and the other teachers were still unable to react!

This was because they never expected Qin Yun to defeat the three of them!

Now, Qin Yun had not only defeated the trio, he had defeated them with overwhelming strength. Qin Feng and Qi Xue were reduced to a pool of lava!

The power of the Violet Gold Fire Martial Spirit was terrifying. The flames it released could melt rocks. If no one had seen it with their own eyes, no one would believe it.

Liu Ning gritted his teeth. He did not want to hand over the blueprint, but after sensing Yang Shiyue's frightening aura, he had no choice but to take out a piece of paper and hand it over.

Qin Yun took the paper and opened it. He found it incomprehensible. After that, he handed it to Duan Qian and asked, "Chief Steward, can you take a look for me and see if this is correct?"

After receiving it, Duan Qian frowned as he looked at it.

Liu Ning and company were extremely anxious as they hurriedly shouted, "Qin Yun, this is a secret of our Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy. I hope you can keep it a secret and not divulge it to anyone!"

Qin Yun said with a sneer, "This belongs to me. It has nothing to do with you. We did not agree on anything before!"

He did not have a good impression of Liu Ning. He believed that Qi Xue and Qin Feng being able to say something that was right for Mei Lian must have something to do with Liu Ning.

Liu Ning's expression changed as a hint of anger flashed through his eyes.

"It's correct!" Duan Qian returned the blueprint to Qin Yun.

Qin Yun kept the diagram and walked down from the dueling platform to Yang Shiyue's side.

He looked at Xiao Yuelan who was not far away. The coldness in her eyes under the mask was still as cold and emotionless as before.

When Xiao Yuelan noticed Qin Yun looking over, she hurriedly turned around and left the Hidden Dragon Martial Field.

The Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition came to an end. Qin Yun and Yang Shiyue left the imperial city and returned to the Hua Ling Wu Academy.

Quite a few geniuses had been crippled in this tournament, all of them from three empires.

As such, Qin Yun had formed enmity with the three empires' imperial family!

Especially Xiao Lang from the Heavenly Roar Empire, he was severely injured and wouldn't be able to recover in a short period of time. Furthermore, the snow lions that had been killed had been taken away by Qin Yun. The losses were extremely heavy.

After the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition, Qin Yun's name had risen to prominence.

The once destitute Prince had now completely risen to prominence!

The treacherous officials of the Heavenly Qin Empire were all worried. If Qin Yun did not die, they would never be able to live peacefully.

… ….

The freshmen and seniors of the Hua Ling Wu Academy were extremely jealous when they saw Qin Yun return.

For a freshman to achieve such an achievement, if it wasn't for enmity with the empress, he would definitely be welcomed.

At the Bamboo Lodge at the side of the lake in the Hua Ling County.

In the hall of the residence, Yang Shiyue watched as Qin Yun took out the Heart Grass and sighed. "They have finally cultivated the Heart Grass. It is extremely important for people who have yet to fully form their Heart Sutra. After eating it, they will be able to cultivate an extremely powerful Heart Sutra!"

Qin Yun asked, "Teacher, if the Heart Sutra was powerful, where would it be most obvious?"

Yang Shiyue sat down and said: "The three main meridians are the Bone Meridian, the Heart Meridian and the Soul Meridian! The Heart Sutra was in the middle and could affect the Bone Meridian and the Soul Meridian. It was also the core of the Linked Bone Meridian and the Soul Meridian!

"If the Heart Sutra is very strong, then your Bone Sutra will become stronger. In the future, when you cultivate it, your Soul Scripture will also be very strong!"

"The Bone Meridian is related to the body, and the Soul Meridian is related to the soul!" The stronger the body, the stronger the soul, and the stronger the spirit! After you ate the Profound Heart Grass, the Heart Sutra that you cultivated will be much stronger than what you would normally be able to achieve. "

Qin Yun looked forward to the effects of the Mysterious Heart Grass. He had twin martial spirits and dual elemental energy. In order to unearth potential, he needed a powerful body in order to withstand the terrifying energy from the dual elemental energy.

If he could cultivate a powerful Heart Sutra, his body and mind would become stronger and he would be able to solve this bottleneck.

"Hurry up and eat!" Yang Shiyue smiled and urged.

Qin Yun took the Heart Grass and hurriedly entered the room.

After he ate the Mystic Heart Grass, he closed his eyes and refined it. Not long after, he felt that his abdomen had become extremely hot.

Then, waves of scorching energy quickly rushed into his heart, causing his heart to beat intensely. It was extremely scorching.

A day and night passed. The moment Qin Yun opened his eyes, a golden light flashed.

"My heart has turned golden!" He exclaimed after inspecting his surroundings.

Not only that, but all the meridians in his body had also expanded by a lot, and the Bone Meridian in his body had also turned golden.

All the meridians in Qin Yun's body were connected to his golden heart. Every time the heart beat, the blood would circulate through the heart.

After the blood passed through the golden heart, it was instantly strengthened. Then, the strengthened blood flowed throughout the body to nourish the muscles and bones.

"The Heart Meridian is connected to the Inner Qi. It will absorb the Inner Qi and use it to strengthen the blood!"

"After the blood has been strengthened, it flows throughout the entire body to nourish the body, and then it seeps into the bones through the Bone Meridian to strengthen the bones!"

Qin Yun carefully probed and discovered the mysterious connection in his body.

After he cultivated the Heart Meridian, as long as his heart beat, he would refine his blood and strengthen his body at all times!

Now that he only lacked the Soul Scripture, his spiritual force would have increased tremendously if he were to cultivate it.

"With my current physique, I should be able to withstand the strength of the inner strength condensed by the Meteor Shower." He really wanted to try, but this was not the right place.

Qin Yun had successfully cultivated the Sutra of the Heart and went to look for Yang Shi Yue in delight.

He came to the hall and saw a note on the table. It read: "Professor Ding, I am at his residence. Please come at once!"

Qin Yun's expression changed slightly as he immediately thought of many things. After that, he rushed out the door and headed for Ding Tianchun's residence.

When Ding Tianchun and he were hunting demonic beasts in the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range, they were attacked by the Quick Ape, Cui Hui and the others...

The Swift Shadow Ape and Cui Hui were both connected to Master Wei, but they were both killed. Therefore, Master Wei must have found out about this and found Ding Tianchun …

4. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 76 Star Martial Prophecy

Ding Tianchun's residence was also beside the lake, about a thousand meters away from the bamboo forest.

Soon, Qin Yun arrived at the entrance of a manor. However, he was stopped by a few large middle-aged men, preventing him from entering.

Yang Shiyue hurriedly came out and picked him up.

Qin Yun entered the room and saw President Zhang in a white robe pacing back and forth in the hall. With a grim expression, he hurriedly asked, "President, what's wrong with Teacher Ding?"

Yang Shiyue said, "Professor Ding has been poisoned! Principal and I worked together to suppress the poison. "

Principal Zhang frowned and said angrily in a low voice, "Professor Ding is a simple and honest person. He has a strong sense of responsibility and has never made any enemies. Who was the one who gave him such a huge amount of poison?"

Qin Yun immediately thought of a person. It was Master Wei!

Yang Shiyue knew of this matter as well. Therefore, she had the same thoughts as Qin Yun regarding Master Wei.

"The poison in Professor Ding's body is very rare. This kind of poison is very precious, it's not easy to get." At this point, Principal Zhang became even angrier. Veins bulged on his forehead as he said, "I must find out who did this. To think that they would use this poison on a child!"

"Child?" Qin Yun was stunned as he hurriedly asked.

"It was originally Professor Ding's child who was poisoned. Professor Ding only saved the child's life after discovering the poison and infused it into his body in time! The child's poison has not been completely cured, and he has yet to awaken. If he does not quickly cure the child, it will greatly affect the future of this father and son duo. " Yang Shiyue's face was also ice-cold as she spoke in a deep voice.

To kill a child, this was utterly heartless!

Fury surged in Qin Yun's heart.

"The medicinal herb used to detoxify the poison is called Colourless Fruit. It is found in the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range, but it is extremely rare. I've already sent someone to search for it. " Principal Zhang said, "I will be watching the father and son duo use my internal energy to help them suppress their poison."

Qin Yun's face was filled with worry as he said, "I want to enter Cloud Dragon Mountain Range to search for medicinal ingredients."

After Yang Shiyue heard this, she hurriedly said, "That won't do, it's too dangerous to go in by yourself. I'll go with you, take it as an experiential learning!"

"Alright then!" Principal Zhang nodded. "There's no time to lose. Let's go now." Even if more people were to go and search for it, they would be able to quickly find the Colourless Fruit. "

After saying that, Yang Shiyue and Qin Yun immediately went back to change into casual clothes and headed for the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range.

… ….

On the banks of the Cloud Dragon River, Yang Shiyue and Qin Yun ran at a fast pace.

They were all wearing tight black uniforms and heavy faces.

This was the second time Qin Yun had entered the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range.

"Teacher, Master Wei must have done this!" Qin Yun was very sure as he whispered, "On the surface, this fellow looks like a gentleman, but he's definitely a despicable person."

Yang Shiyue coldly said: "I know, wait till after Teacher Ding has woken up. If it is really him, then we must find him for revenge! "

Within the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range, there were mountains and forests everywhere.

The towering ancient trees were leafy, and the forest was cool and cozy. From time to time, some poisonous insects or beasts would appear, which was quite scary.

Qin Yun and Yang Shiyue ran through the forest and were already used to the darkness.

Suddenly, they discovered that the light shining through the gaps between the leaves had turned blue!

Then, a hot wave of air came pressing down from the sky!

The two of them immediately halted their footsteps!

Qin Yun looked up into the sky and noticed a strong blue light between the leaves. He exclaimed, "What's going on?"

Yang Shiyue leaped up, and with a few leaps, she arrived above the big tree.

Qin Yun hurriedly climbed up and after pushing aside the branches, he could not help but be stunned!

A huge blue ball of light appeared in the sky and was slowly descending. Its target was the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range.

"huh....Teacher, what is this!? " Qin Yun asked with a look of surprise. The heat was getting stronger as well.

Yang Shiyue's face was solemn, she did not say a word, but gazed at the blue ball of light as it fell.

After waiting for a moment, she saw that the light ball was not falling towards them, so she opened her mouth to speak: "This is the Star Martial Prophecy! A long time ago, there was a prediction that a Martial King Star Palace would fall into the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range! "

Qin Yun recalled the last time he entered the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range trials. Ding Tianchun had said that there was an anomaly in there. From time to time, a very high-level demon beast would run out.

He looked at Yang Shi Yue's cold and serious face and asked in a low voice: "Teacher, is this serious? Dangerous from time to time? Will it affect our search for the colorless fruit? "

Yang Shiyue said: "You haven't heard of the legend of the Martial King Star Palace, so you don't know what this means!"

Qin Yun wanted to know as well. However, he felt that danger was approaching.

After Yang Shiyue jumped to the ground, she said, "Let's go to the place where Blue Star fell. If we can find a cure for the poison, it would be faster than finding a Colourless Fruit!"

With that, she rushed toward Bluestar's falling body.

Qin Yun followed behind Yang Shiyue in shock. The Martial King Star Palace seemed to be extremely important, which made him very curious.

"Teacher, what does the Martial King Star Palace mean?"

Yang Shiyue said: "A long time ago, this place gave birth to a very strong warrior. As long as one could reach his level, he would be able to build his own Star Palace in space. If he dies one day, then the Star Palace will fall to its birthplace. "

"This... When was this legend?" Qin Yun had seen many ancient books, but he had never seen such a legend.

"It's been over ten thousand years! Of course, this is only a legend. As for the specifics, no one knows."

Yang Shiyue's words gave Qin Yun a fright.

A legend from ten thousand years ago … And now that the Star Palace had fallen, it could be said that the Star Palace was more than ten thousand years old!

"With such a phenomenon, the three neighboring countries must know that there are bound to be many experts here. We have to get there as soon as possible." Yang Shiyue said again, and then took out a long sword and grasped it in her hand, becoming extremely vigilant.

She had just finished speaking when several auras suddenly flew across the air.

"Is it a Martial Dao Realm expert? It seems to me that one of them is the principal! " Qin Yun said in surprise.

"It's Principal Zhang. There are others who are at the Martial Dao Realm …" Yang Shi Yue frowned: "I can also fly, but it's too easy to be the target in the air, we are still safe on the ground!"

"Qin Yun, Teacher Yang, for the time being, don't approach the place where Blue Star fell!" A voice suddenly came from the air. It was Principal Zhang's voice. He passed through the dense foliage and landed on the ground.

"Dean, what's the situation now?" Yang Shiyue asked.

Principal Zhang shook his head. "I'm not too sure right now. The situation is very complicated. I suggest that you all not go over first. Once that star lands on the ground, it will definitely have a very strong impact.

As soon as Principal Zhang finished speaking, a loud rumble came from the distance and the earth began to tremble violently.

"Fortunately, it landed in the depths, but the sound was still very loud. You must also be careful, there are all kinds of dangers hidden within. " With that, Principal Zhang rose into the air, flying towards the place where the stars had fallen.

5. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 77: Soul-Soaring Stone

When Qin Yun saw how fast President Zhang could fly, he secretly envied him for being able to fly.

He asked Yang Shiyue, "Teacher, how strong is a martial king?"

"Above the Martial Body realm is the Martial Dao realm! You already know this, now that President Zhang is in the Martial Dao Realm, I have always wanted to enter the Martial Dao too! I wonder when I will be able to achieve a breakthrough! "

Yang Shiyue suddenly let out a soft sigh and continued: "And above the martial dao realm, there is still the Spirit realm, Profound realm, and Martial King realm!"

When she saw Qin Yun's astonished expression, her eyes were filled with longing. She smiled slightly and said, "Do you know how powerful a Martial King is now? It was something close to the Immortal Realm!

Qin Yun took a deep breath and exclaimed, "Reaching this realm is truly terrifying!"

Another dull thud sounded, interrupting Qin Yun's reverie.

Yang Shiyue's expression was solemn as she looked towards the direction of the sound and hastily said: "Come, let's go take a look!"

Qin Yun followed behind Yang Shiyue as his mind was filled with thoughts. He was now certain that the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range truly existed an even wider and more powerful world of martial arts.

If one wanted to possess even more powerful power, they must go to that world where martial arts flourished. Otherwise, they would definitely be trapped in the 9th level of the Martial Body realm and have a hard time breaking through!

Qin Yun and Yang Shi Yue traversed a few mountains before finally arriving at a forest beside a gigantic mountain. They did not continue traversing the mountains.

Because the heat coming from behind this mountain was too terrifying!

"We're very close to the place where it fell, so we can go there now!" Yang Shiyue was also worried about Qin Yun, so she stayed behind with him.

Right now, they could only wait and see if this heat wave would descend!

It took more than a day for the heat to subside.

"Someone's coming, let's hide!" Yang Shiyue sensed the aura and hurriedly pulled Qin Yun to jump to the top of a large tree.

Before long, a group of people arrived in the forest below.

Amongst them were Master Wei, Wei Xuankun, Yan Yun, and other students and teachers from the Hua Ling Wu Academy.

There was also the Patriarch of a Venerable family who had a good relationship with Master Wei. There were also a few old officials in the Heavenly Qin Empire.

The commotion in the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range could be said to have shocked half of the Tian Qin Empire.

The people from the other two empires were also rushing over.

"This is within the borders of our Tianqin territory. To think that Skyhowl and Tianzi are here to join in the fun as well." General Yuan snorted coldly, "You still want to travel the same path as us?!"

"The Martial King Star Palace has fallen. If I can enter it, I will definitely be able to obtain the inheritance of the Martial King. Maybe I will even be able to obtain a large amount of precious martial arts."

The patriarchs of the families of the Heavenly Qin Empire were all very unhappy. They too were waiting for the heat coming from the mountain to subside.

After waiting for several hours, a muffled explosion suddenly sounded out in the air, shaking all the trees in the forest and causing the leaves to dance in the air!

This sound was very terrifying, as if mountains were collapsing and the earth cracking.

"Something dropped just now. Let's split up and search for it!" Master Wei shouted.

It was dusk and the sky was slightly dark.

From the tree, Qin Yun and Yang Shiyue could clearly see many beams of blue light shooting out like meteors.

Everyone immediately dispersed to chase after the blue meteor that flew out!

Amongst them, there was only the Duke of Yan who was at the ninth level of the Martial Body. He was the only one who did not chase after the blue meteor, and instead patiently waited. He wanted to quickly climb that mountain and see the legendary Martial King Star Palace!

Yang Shiyue grabbed Qin Yun and executed her superb Qing Gong movement technique. Stepping on the leaves on the tree, she chased one of the blue meteors!

Qin Yun was secretly astounded. This was Qing Gong at the ninth level of the Martial Body realm. Bringing a person along with him would allow them to trample on leaves and jump. It was more or less like flying on air.

Yang Shiyue stared at the ball of blue light. Her body was as light as smoke as she stepped on the leaves and flew away.

"Teacher, what did it drop?" Qin Yun asked.

"I don't know either. The explosion just now should have been caused by the explosion of the stars. That star is not small, it should be something like an ore, which is of great help to your refining. " Yang Shiyue guessed.

A moment later, the blue shooting star they had been chasing finally landed on the ground.

Yang Shiyue suddenly increased her speed and flew over with Qin Yun. She released a protective layer of internal energy to protect herself from the heat wave emitted by the falling meteor.

After the blue meteor fell, the surrounding trees within a hundred meters were all destroyed, burning with a large amount of blue flames.

Yang Shiyue brought him into the blue flame and went straight to the center, where a purplish-gold light appeared.

"What's that?" Qin Yun's voice sounded excited. Something that remained from such an intense explosion must be extraordinary.

Yang Shiyue quickly walked over and saw two purplish-gold crystals the size of a fist. Her beautiful face was filled with ecstasy.

Her voice was somewhat excited as she exclaimed: "It's the Soulflight Stone! I never thought that such a thing would actually exist. I always thought that it was something from the legends! "

As she spoke, she walked over and picked up the two flying soul stones and gave one to Qin Yun.

Qin Yun took it and looked at it. He asked, "Teacher, what's the use of the Soul-Soaring Stone?"

Yang Shiyue, whose face was filled with excitement, fiercely embraced his waist, jumped up, and quickly headed towards the place where another meteor was falling.

Yang Shiyue was extremely excited. Qin Yun could feel her delicate body trembling from excitement.

"A purple gold flying spirit stone can help a platinum martial spirit evolve into a purple gold martial spirit! My martial spirit is only a platinum martial spirit. With this purple gold flying spirit stone, I can evolve into a purple gold martial spirit!" Yang Shiyue smiled tenderly.

"This is great! Congratulations to teacher for obtaining an increase in your martial spirit!" When Qin Yun heard this, he was also extremely shocked.

This was the first time he heard that a martial spirit could evolve.

In many people's eyes, the purple gold martial spirit was the highest grade while his Oscillating black martial spirit was the highest!

Yang Shiyue's Moon Martial Spirit was a martial spirit bestowed by the heavens. Even though it was only a Platinum-ranked Martial Spirit, it was already very powerful. Now that she obtained the Violet-Gold Soul Shattering Rock and had turned her martial soul into a violet-gold ranked martial spirit, it meant that her strength would increase greatly!

Because she was very excited, her speed also became extremely fast.

Not long after, Yang Shiyue brought Qin Yun to the spot where a blue meteor landed.

But there was nothing here. They were all very disappointed.

Next, they went to more than ten meteors, but none of them found anything. All they found was a large fire pit.

"It seems that obtaining the flying spirit stone is a rare opportunity!" Yang Shiyue sighed softly and continued leading Qin Yun to the meteor that was nearby.

Soon, they arrived at another landing point.

The flames had already died down. In the middle of the crater, there was something that appeared. It was two huge rocks.

Qin Yun and Yang Shiyue were instantly overjoyed as they rushed to the center of the crater.

"This is just an ordinary stone, but there's something inside!" Qin Yun only needed to touch the rock lightly to sense what was inside.

He took out his hammer and hit one of the larger black stones.

This black stone was over two meters tall and three meters wide.

Qin Yun and Yang Shiyue began hammering and very soon, there were more than ten pieces. Then, they began cracking them bit by bit in search of something inside.

"What is this?" Qin Yun produced a square piece of white jade the size of a brick.

When he held it in his hand, he discovered that it was very light, only around two liang. It was extremely strange.

"It's a Heavy Spirit Jade!" Yang Shiyue was experienced and knowledgeable, so she recognized this stone and exclaimed.

6. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 78 - Stolen

Qin Yun had never seen Heavy Spirit Jade before, but he had heard of it.

This was a very precious ore. It was said that as long as a Heavy Spirit Jade the size of a thumb continued to heat up, it would gradually increase in weight, and could reach several dozen kilograms.

If the quality of the fire was higher, then the Heavy Spirit Jade would become heavier and stiffer!

Soon, Yang Shiyue also found a piece of Heavy Spirit Jade. It was for refining, so she gave it to Qin Yun.

This huge black boulder had already been completely destroyed by them, so they found a total of three pieces of Heavy Spirit Jades.

"Next is this rock!" Qin Yun looked at another boulder and said with a smile that was filled with anticipation. He swung the forging hammer and shattered it with a single strike. Following that, two points of red light burst out from within.

At that moment, Qin Yun and Yang Shi Yue felt a terrifying aura surging over as the earth trembled!

A powerful wave of inner strength surged over!

Yang Shiyue's expression changed as she quickly pounced at Qin Yun, sending him flying into the distance.

"It's Master Wei!" Qin Yun was infuriated.

Master Wei and the others had attacked them when they were here. From this, it could be seen that the two spots of red light that appeared from the stone were definitely very precious items.

After Yang Shiyue stood up, she immediately flew over to Master Wei's side.

Qin Yun rushed at the two red ores.

Wei Xuankong, Yan Yun and many youths rushed over as well. They surged with inner strength at Qin Yun.

Qin Yun had no choice but to retreat. If he was hit, even if he did not die, he would at least be crippled.

"Haha, Void Spirit Stone!" "What a big piece!" Wei Xuankun picked up a square stone that was emitting red light and laughed loudly.

"I got one too!" He was the third prince of the Tianqi Empire, and behind him were a few other powerful elders.

Among this group of people, the strongest was General Yuan, who was at the seventh level of the Martial Body realm.

With Yang Shiyue not here, Qin Yun did not dare to step forward. He could only clench his teeth and clench his fists as he watched them snatch away the two Void Spirit Stones.

This was especially so for Wei Xuankun and Yan Yun. They were extremely excited because they had stolen Qin Yun's item and it was a very precious Void Spirit Stone. They were overjoyed to see Qin Yun's angry expression.

"Brother Kun, Qin Yun is alone. Should we …" Yan Yun said in a low voice, her beautiful face full of viciousness.

Qin Yun had many good things on him, including the blueprints for the Giant Spirit King Hammer and a storage artifact.

This was a huge temptation to many people, and it was inevitable that they would feel the urge to snatch it away.

Qin Yun saw how Wei Xuankun and company's faces were filled with greed and viciousness. They gritted their teeth tightly …

At this moment, Master Wei's urgent shout came from the distance, "All of you, quickly retreat!"

Wei Xuankong and the others suddenly recalled that Yang Shishi had an extremely powerful Moon Martial Spirit, and its power was unfathomable!

When they stole the Void Spirit Stone, Yang Shiyue had already seen it. If she attacked Qin Yun again, as long as she was alive, she would definitely seek revenge at any cost.

Wei Xuankong and the rest of the group ran off, leaving through two different paths with Third Prince Tianqi.

Qin Yun waited for them to walk far away and looked over to Yang Shiyue. She was still engaged in battle with Master Wei.

Master Wei was an Inscription Master, and had quite a few spirit talismans on him, so he wasn't that easy to deal with.

"Wei Xuankun, just you wait. I will get my revenge!" Qin Yun rushed out of the gigantic crater and chased in the direction Wei Xuankun and company had retreated in. Along the way, he searched for traces of them.

Void Spirit Stones were the necessary materials for forging spatial spirit artifacts. They were extremely rare, and as long as one added a little bit and combined it with the spatial spirit inscriptions, one would be able to forge spatial spirit artifacts.

As for Wei Xuankun and the third prince, the two pieces that they had seized were extremely large. Qin Yun and Yang Shiyue had discovered it first and it was something that belonged to them!

Qin Yun had secretly tracked Wei Xuankun and company the entire way, leaving behind a secret note along the way.

Those who secretly remembered that he and Yang Shi Yue came in and said yes, they could quickly find each other after preventing dispersal.

His tracking ability was very strong and he learned it from Ding Tianchun. Besides, Wei Xuankun and the others did not leave any traces behind when they left.

… ….

Deep in the night, Qin Yun traced an empty spot. Wei Xuankun and company were camping in this empty spot. There were more than a dozen of them.

The empty space was filled with trees that were dozens of meters tall. Qin Yun was hiding in them.

He observed carefully. Among these people were Wei Xuankun and Yan Yun, General Yuan and his daughter Yuan Yanying, and the rest were students who had good relations with Wei Xuankun. They were all in the fifth level of the Martial Body.

What Qin Yun worried about the most was General Yuan. He had a cultivation base at the seventh level of the martial body. Furthermore, he had gone through hundreds of battles and was very difficult to deal with.

Once he cultivated the Black Yang Art to the great perfection stage, he would be able to use his internal energy and spirit energy. He would be able to breathe through his pores, he would be able to keep his body temperature same at all time with the environment.

Not to mention a human, even a beast with strong spiritual sense would find it difficult to detect his existence.

He hid in the forest at the edge of the clearing and waited patiently on a big tree.

Suddenly, a person walked out from the tent. It was Wei Xuankun!

Yan Yun also followed him out.

Wei Xuankun arrived outside General Yuan's tent. After exchanging a few words with him, General Yuan walked out of the tent and followed Wei Xuankong and Yan Yun into the dark and quiet forest.

They were heading towards Qin Yun's direction!

Wei Xuankong and company entered the forest and stopped about fifty meters away from Qin Yun.

Qin Yun gathered his attention and listened to their conversation.

It was deep into the night and it was very quiet. Even though they were several dozen meters away, he could still hear the voices of Wei Xuankong and the others.

"General Yuan, Yuan Yanying's fiancé is Qin Tianyi. However, ever since he was injured by Qin Yun, I have never seen him appear in the Hua Ling Wu Academy. He must have been completely crippled!" Wei Xuankun asked in a low voice.

"It's all because of that little bastard, Qin Yun!" General Yuan scolded him angrily in a low voice.

When Qin Yun heard this, he could not help but feel infuriated. Back then, when the Grand Preceptor had cured Yuan Yanying of her strange illness, General Yuan had been extremely grateful. Now, he was scolding him in such a manner.

Wei Xuankong laughed sinisterly, "Now we have a way to prevent her from marrying Qin Tianyi!"

General Yuan was startled. He looked at Yan Yun and quickly asked, "What method?"

"It means that I want Yuan Yanying to be my concubine!" Wei Xuankun's words alarmed the faraway Qin Yun.

Yan Yun was on the side, but he could still say it out loud. Clearly, he had obtained Yan Yun's consent. There must be something amiss in this.

General Yuan's strength was too weak when compared to those aristocratic families. Although Yuan Yanying's talent was not bad, but she was not as good as Yan Yun. Their Yuan Family did not have the qualifications to attract Wei Xuankun and Yan Yun's attention.

"Why is that?" General Yuan was puzzled. He looked at Yan Yun in surprise and asked.

"This is my father's wish. With my father's support, the empress cannot say anything. After all, Qin Tianyi has already been crippled."

Wei Xuankun suddenly suppressed his voice and continued, "Mainly because my father has just obtained a miraculous cultivation art that only young men can practice. This cultivation method is a combination of Yin and Yang and needs to be combined with young women who have cultivated to the Inner Yuan! Yuan Yanying is still a virgin and can cultivate with me at the same time. Not only me, but she can also rapidly increase her cultivation."

Yan Yun, who was at the side, also laughed in a low voice. "After Brother Kun and I cultivated, we broke through to the fifth level of the Martial Body realm!"

7. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 79 Demon Arts

Qin Yun's heart was in turmoil. He never expected to see such a cultivation technique.

He felt that this matter was definitely not that simple!

Wei Xuankong looked at the sky and said, "At this time, the full moon is at the peak of yin. Her training with me is just right. General Yuan, if this matter is successful, you will have my father's support. The Duke of Yan will also secretly help you, allowing your strength and position to increase rapidly."

"Alright!" General Yuan thought for a moment before agreeing with a joyful expression on his face.

Qin Yun was not surprised. For the sake of his position, General Yuan had even done ungrateful things. It was not strange for him to betray his daughter.

After the discussion was over, General Yuan quickly returned to the camp to find Yuan Yanying.

Wei Xuankun and Yan Yun walked behind him. Seeing that he did not have the Void Spirit Stone with him, Qin Yun did not make a move to alert them.

"Brother Kun, after you've finished gathering Yuan Yanying, your cultivation will definitely increase greatly. If nothing unexpected happens, you will be able to cultivate the Heart Sutra and then dual cultivate with me." Yan Yun sneered, "That slut Yuan Yanying, after you've collected and mended her, she will become an old and ugly woman."

When Qin Yun heard this, he secretly drew a gasp!

This method of harvesting was a genuine demonic art!

Back then, Duke Yan had slandered Qin Yun as someone who cultivated demonic arts. He had said that Qin Yun was unforgivable.

However, at this moment, the granddaughter and grandson-in-law of the Duke of Yan were cultivating a vicious demonic art.

Qin Yun could see through this group of hypocritical people. Every single one of them spoke of righteousness while they secretly were filled with evil.

… ….

Late at night, the sky was filled with stars, and a round moon hung in the sky.

Everyone in the camp was resting as Qin Yun snuck into the camp and carefully approached Wei Xuankun's tent.

General Yuan had already told Yuan Yanying that Yan Yun was looking for her, and told her to go to Yan Yun's and Wei Xuankun's tent on her own …

In order to facilitate this matter, General Yuan called the students out from the other tents and had them patrol the surrounding woods.

After Yuan Yanying entered a large tent, she asked with a smile, "Sister Yan Yun, what's the matter?"

The moment she entered, she saw Wei Xuankun, bare-chested, with an evil grin on his face. Beside him was Yan Yun, her beautiful face full of malice and sneer.

Yuan Yanying's heart skipped a beat. She realized that something was wrong and was about to leave when Yan Yun rushed over and pulled her to a bed.

Wei Xuankun smiled sinisterly as he threw himself at Yuan Yanying on the bed!

"Little bitch, you're mine tonight!" Wei Xuankun grinned sinisterly.

Qin Yun frowned when he heard her speak from outside. He looked at the bright moon in the sky and took out a ghost blade. He grasped the handle tightly and waited for the opportunity to attack.

"Ah... Let me go, what are you doing? Father, father, save me … " Yuan Yan cried out anxiously.

She was only at the fourth level of the Martial Body. As for Yan Yun, she was at the fifth level of the Martial Body while Wei Xuankun was at the sixth level.

"Hahaha …" Wei Xuankun grinned fiendishly.

"Be more honest with me, and cooperate well with Big Brother Kun!" Yan Yun cursed as she slapped Yuan Yanying's beautiful face until it was red and swollen.

Yuan Yanying did not cooperate. She struggled and cried in despair.

She could tolerate anything else, but she couldn't stand her father betraying her …

"Bitch, what part of my Big Brother Kun isn't better than Qin Tianyi? What are you resisting for? " Yan Yun scolded.

"You heartless animals. Even if I die, I won't let you sully me!" Yuan Yanying's voice was filled with grief and pain.

At that instant, she seemed to realize many things. She suddenly recalled how hopeless and helpless Qin Yun was when his spirit veins were crippled by many old officials.

Now, she finally felt the same way. Recalling how she had alienated Qin Yun, she felt an incomparable sense of guilt. It made her even more heartbroken!

At this moment, she had nothing to live for. The only regret was that she did not apologize to Qin Yun …

Yan Yun held down the crying and struggling Yuan Yanying. Just as she was about to tear off her clothes, she heard a ripping sound!

It wasn't that her clothes had been torn, but that a hole had been cut open in the tent. A figure flew into the tent!

It was Qin Yun!

When Yan Yun and Wei Xuankun saw Qin Yun's face and wanted to resist, it was already too late!

Qin Yun's ghost head broadsword slashed at Wei Xuankun's chest like the wind. It was a Wave Breaker form of the six forms of Wind Slasher Fist!

Swish!

A gash had appeared on Wei Xuankun's chest, and blood was spurting out from it …

He widened his eyes as he looked at Qin Yun. Boundless hatred surged in his heart. He felt that death was in front of him and the person who sent him to his death was none other than the Qin Yun he hated to the bones!

What made Wei Xuankun the most furious was that the panicked Yan Yun actually abandoned him and fled from the tent!

Bang!

Wei Xuankun's eyes widened as he fell to the ground and died in a pool of blood!

Qin Yun looked at Yuan Yanying who lay on the blanket and sighed softly. Then, he rummaged through the tent and quickly found a bundle.

There were not only Void Spirit Stones inside, but also a few translucent fruits. These were the Colourless Fruits needed to detoxify the poison in Ding Tianchun's body!

He was now certain that it was Master Wei and his son who had poisoned him!

Yuan Yanying had already put on her clothes. Seeing Wei Xuankun dead in a pool of blood, she appeared very calm.

When she looked at Qin Yun, her expression turned complicated. It was filled with guilt and gratitude!

"No need to thank me! I'm just trying to get the Void Spirit Stone back. Furthermore, Wei Xuankun is a villain who cultivates devil arts. If he wants to use the technique of replenishing energy against you, I will do so on behalf of the heavens. "

After saying that, Qin Yun walked out of the tent. The moment he walked out, he saw General Yuan and Yan Yun outside.

Yan Yun pointed at Qin Yun and shouted, "It's him … He killed Brother Kun! "

Yuan Yanying also walked out. When she saw General Yuan, she shouted angrily, "Father, why did you do this? to actually cooperate with them to defile me! "

"It's all for your own good. Leave quickly and let me kill Qin Yun!" General Yuan said coldly before glaring at Qin Yun. He asked angrily, "How is Young Master Wei?"

"Dead!" Qin Yun said indifferently.

Yuan Yanying rushed in front of Qin Yun as she cried, "If you want to kill him, kill me!"

Qin Yun did not waste any time with them and took the opportunity to escape while using his Qing Gong.

However, General Yuan was no pushover, so he immediately chased after him to stop him.

"Father, let him go!" He saved me! " Yuan Yanying immediately wanted to go over, but was caught by the malevolent Yan Yun.

Yuan Yanying gritted her teeth and fought crazily with Yan Yun. However, she was blocked by the inner force that Yan Yun had released!

Yan Yun said coldly, "General Yuan, Brother Kun has already died. If you do not kill Qin Yun today, Master Wei will definitely not rest until you die!"

Wei Xuankun was dead, but Yan Yun was surprisingly calm!

This made Qin Yun secretly exclaim in surprise. He believed that because Yan Yun cultivated in demonic arts, her temperament had changed!

8. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 80 Blue Star Palace

"Qin Yun, die! Only by handing your body over to Master Wei can his anger be quelled! " General Yuan brandished the large saber in his hand and was about to chop down when a gust of wind suddenly blew over, accompanied by the aura of a powerful demonic beast.

Roar!

A tiger-shaped beast pounced and sent General Yuan flying!

It was the steel tiger!

It was none other than the eighth level Qilin steel tiger that Qin Yun had met with Ding Tianchun earlier!

Such a powerful demonic beast was not something that General Yuan could deal with.

Yan Yun was also shocked when she saw the Linghu Steel Tiger appear. She hurriedly let go of Yuan Yanying, turned around and ran.

But who would have thought that Yuan Yanying would swiftly pick up her long saber and chase after her with extreme speed, slashing out with her saber!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

A big hole was cut open on Yan Yun's back. She slowly turned around and looked at the ice-cold Yuan Yanying in fear!

She had never thought that a weak girl like Yuan Yanying would actually kill someone, and even kill her!

Because in the Hua Ling Martial Arts Academy, she had always bullied Yuan Yanying and used her like a maid. But now, she had been severely injured by a single slash from her!

Qin Yun was not surprised at all. After experiencing what had just happened, Yuan Yanying had already fully matured.

Swish!

Yuan Yanying slashed at Yan Yun's neck again with her saber. She was completely beheaded. Her gloomy and terrifying expression made Qin Yun involuntarily think of Xiao Yuelan!

The steel tiger had already killed General Yuan, but it did not eat him.

When Yuan Yanying saw her father die, she suddenly sat on the ground with tears streaming down her face.

She cried and shouted at Qin Yun, "Quickly leave. I'll hold the demon beast back!"

After she finished speaking, she hurriedly stood up, tightly grasped her large blade, and stood in front of the Kylin Steel Tiger to protect Qin Yun.

Qin Yun looked into the eyes of the steel tiger. There was no intention to attack, so he relaxed.

That day when the Linlin Steel Tiger was injured, it was precisely the medicine that he applied. Since it didn't attack him now, it ought to be repaying the debt of gratitude …

He sighed and said to Yuan Yanying, "This tiger has a mind of its own. It won't attack you. You better take care of yourself!"

Yuan Yanying was just about to say something when she saw Qin Yun stepping out of the camp with Flaming Cloud Steps. She could only feel grateful and burst into tears as she recalled how she had let Qin Yun down earlier.

The students who had been separated also returned from the forest.

The moment they returned, the steel tiger let out a loud roar. That aura scared them so much that they trembled all over.

"It's the eighth stage beast, Steel Qilin Tiger! Since General Yuan is dead, it's a dead end even if we go over. Everyone, run! " A student shouted in shock, turned around, and ran.

They also saw Yuan Yanying, who was crying loudly on the ground, and thought that she was crying out of fear.

The dozen or so people ran far away in an instant. Qin Yun hid behind a tree and watched Yuan Yan and the steel tiger from afar.

A moment later, Yuan Yanying stopped crying and took out the fire talisman, burning all the corpses at the scene.

She seemed to be able to communicate with the steel tiger. She walked over and gently stroked the tiger's head before carefully riding on its back.

The steel tiger growled and carried her into the forest …

Qin Yun was slightly surprised as he sighed inwardly. He took out the Void Spirit Stone he had just seized and muttered, "There is another piece that was snatched away by the third prince of the State of Tianqi. Wait for me!"

He dashed through the forest, leaving behind many hidden records. At daybreak, he finally saw Yang Shi Yue.

Yang Shiyue's black clothes were slightly wrinkled, it was obvious that she had gone through an intense battle.

Seeing that Qin Yun was fine, she heaved a sigh of relief and said, "It's good that you're fine! I really didn't expect Master Wei to actually rob things! "

"Teacher, I took an ethereal stone from Wei Xuankun!" Qin Yun said with a laugh as he took out the Void Spirit Stone.

Yang Shiyue faltered slightly. She remembered that there were many strong people with Wei Xuankun. General Yuan was among them, yet Qin Yun had managed to reclaim the Void Spirit Stone.

She asked in surprise, "How did you get it? This is too dangerous! "

Qin Yun explained the entire process.

"Fortunately, no one knew that you killed Wei Xuankun and that Yan Yun had also died. I'm more worried that Yuan Yanying would say it out loud. I hope she won't forget her kindness."

After Yang Shiyue heard of what had happened, she couldn't help but sigh.

Qin Yun said with a smile, "I have obtained the Colourless Fruit of detoxifying Professor Ding. I can't help but admire his feelings towards the demonic beasts. If not for him asking me to let go of the steel tiger back then, I wouldn't be standing here right now."

Yang Shiyue nodded and smiled: "En, in the future, you must learn from him. In the Hua Ling Martial Arts School, there aren't many good teachers like him! Let's go, let's climb over those mountains and see the falling Star Palace! "

Qin Yun and Yang Shi Yue did not rest at all that night. They rushed to the mountain and began climbing it!

"We're pretty lucky to have encountered three types of stones." On the way, Qin Yun took out a piece of Heavy Spirit Jade and fondled it lovingly.

"Third Prince Tianqi, right?" As long as this guy is not dead, I will make sure he returns our Void Spirit Stone to him. Yang Shiyue immediately got angry when she thought of this, this was her first time getting robbed.

When they arrived at the mountaintop, Qin Yun and Yang Shiyue were stunned by the scene from afar!

The stars were falling in great ferocity, but the Star Palace was preserved in perfect condition.

At the summit of the mountain, there was a large flat area with a palace built from a large amount of blue jade and blue brick, which was more imposing than any other imperial palace.

Under the light of the nine suns, the blue jade seemed to release bursts of blue light, giving it a luxurious and spectacular appearance.

One of the nine levels was the most eye-catching!

Every single floor in the tower was extremely tall and big. Although there were only nine floors, they were over a hundred meters tall. They were all made of blue jade, and as they glittered with blue light, they were grand and awe-inspiring.

"They're all at the gate!" Qin Yun said, "The President and company should be here as well!"

At this moment, quite a few people had already climbed over the mountain. Upon seeing the Star Palace, they all rushed down.

"Let's go over and take a look as well." Yang Shiyue said.

The two of them also quickly descended the mountain and headed for the entrance of the Star Palace.

… ….

In front of the gate of the Star Palace, all the experts gathered. Master Wei, Duke Yan and the others were among them.

Qin Yun also saw Duan Gan arriving.

The teachers of the three Black Level Martial Academies had all arrived. Liu Ning, who had lost the Giant Spirit King Hammer, was also present.

There were more than a hundred of them, including several dozen students.

"Qi Yong!" Qin Yun suddenly saw a person walking over from afar. It was the third prince of the Qiqi Empire, Qi Yong, who had snatched the Void Spirit Stone from him!

Qi Yong was carrying a bag on his back, and inside the bag was the Void Spirit Stone he had stolen!

The moment he saw Qin Yun and Yang Shiyue, he shouted anxiously, "Quickly protect me!"

Qin Yun and Yang Shiyue had always been very eye-catching, so everyone had seen them.

Just as Qi Yong's voice was heard, Yang Shi Yue flew over, and without saying anything further, she sent a palm slashing down, causing Qi Yong to fall to the ground, spitting out blood.

Everyone suddenly gaped, speechless!

Yang Shiyue didn't even give Qi Yong the chance to beg, and directly attacked!

An old official from the Qiqi Empire roared out, "Yang Shiyue, are you crazy?!"

Before he could finish his sentence, he was stopped by Yang Shiyue, "We discovered the Void Spirit Stone first, but it was snatched by Qi Yong, Master Wei, and the others! The other piece is in Wei Xuankun's hands, so their whereabouts are unknown! "

As she spoke, Yang Shiyue took out the Void Spirit Stone from Qi Yong's bag.

She was emitting a strong killing intent that prevented the people from the Empire of Qi from getting close to her.

Snatching a Void Spirit Stone was still a huge mistake.

Master Wei was also involved. Everyone immediately turned to look at him.

Master Wei immediately said angrily, "Don't spout nonsense. I've never seen any Void Spirit Stone! There is no such thing. Everyone, don't believe her! "

9. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 81 - Blue Sky Martial King

Just as the people of the Tian Qi Empire were about to fly into a rage, more than ten students of the Hua Ling Wu Academy rushed down the mountain in panic.

One of the students shouted, "Master Wei, bad news! Young Master Wei was killed by a demonic beast and the Void Spirit Stone was taken away by a demonic beast …"

At this point, the student realized that something was wrong.

Master Wei's expression was very interesting, especially when he heard that his son had died. He could not believe it, but when the student told him about the Void Spirit Stone later, it made him flustered and exasperated.

The crowd went into an uproar. Just now, Master Wei had said that he had never seen a Void Spirit Stone before, but the student in front of him was talking about the Void Spirit Stone and Wei Xuankun.

Yang Shiyue sneered and said: "You reap what you sow. The Void Spirit Stone is extremely precious and contains an extremely strong spiritual energy, so it can attract very strong demon beasts. Since Wei Xuankong is dead, his followers, General Yuan and the others, won't be able to survive either. For these ten over students to be able to survive and come here, they are truly fortunate! "

"What about Yun'er?" the Duke of Yan asked loudly as he walked over, his expression ugly.

"Dead …" "They're all dead. We were called by General Yuan to patrol the forest, so we weren't attacked by that giant tiger. When we arrived, only Yuan Yanying was still alive. She was sitting on the ground crying." The student's face was filled with fear.

Master Wei and Duke Yan were instantly aggrieved.

Yang Shiyue sneered as she gloated, and said to Master Wei: "If you weren't trying to snatch the Void Spirit Stone and push me away, they wouldn't have all been killed by the demon beasts. This is retribution!"

"Shut up!" Master Wei roared.

"Even though we lost a Void Spirit Stone, with so many people dying because of it, my heart is much more balanced." Yang Shiyue laughed and was not afraid of Master Wei at all.

Master Wei and Duke Yan were both furious, but they didn't dare to say anything because even if they worked together, they still wouldn't be Yang Shishi's match.

What's more, Principal Zhang was also here.

On the surface, Master Wei was a gentleman, but everyone knew what kind of person he truly was.

There were quite a number of people who had suffered under Master Wei's hands.

After they learned that Wei Xuankun had died, they saw it all in their eyes and felt great in their hearts!

Wei Xuankong and Yan Yun cultivated demonic arts, so there was no way that Master Wei and Duke Yan would not know. Qin Yun had no evidence and did not say it out loud. The two old foxes would definitely refuse to admit it.

Everyone gathered in front of the gate of the Blue Star Palace, sinking into silence.

The Star Palace could be perfectly preserved, so he felt that there might be someone inside.

As expected, the blue jade door slowly opened and a group of people walked out.

They were all wearing blue robes with patterns on them. The middle-aged man in the lead wore a darker blue robe.

Behind the middle-aged man, there were also more than ten youths. Their blue robes were much dimmer than before.

The middle-aged man's cultivation was not very high; he was only at the seventh level of the Martial Body realm.

However, when he scanned the crowd, his eyes were filled with disdain and arrogance, as if he was looking down on everyone here. However, when he saw Yang Shiyue, his eyes revealed a strange light.

"Our Blue Spirit Star Palace has come this time because we have received orders from the Martial King Lan Xiao to impart his martial arts." The blue-robed middle-aged man stretched out his voice, looking proud.

He looked at the crowd and said, "The Lan Xiao Martial King was born in the borders of the Nine Desolate Land. He has learned martial arts since he entered the Martial Desolate Land and passed down his martial arts to build several Martial Academies."

When Qin Yun heard this, he was secretly excited. He never expected that the legend was true!

In the ancient legends, the boundless earth illuminated by the nine suns was divided into nine wastelands.

The martial wasteland had the greatest number of humans. The martial way was flourishing and the spirit energy of the nine suns was dense. It was able to produce many rare medicinal herbs as well as various heavenly and earthly treasures.

Their current location was at the edge of the Nine Wastelands. It was a place where the spiritual energy was the thinnest and the resources were scarce. It also made it difficult for martial practitioners to enter the Martial Dao Realm.

Principal Zhang of the Hua Spirit Martial School took out a jade token and walked over. He said, "I am a vice principal of the Hua Spirit Martial School."

The other vice principals of the Martial Arts Academy took out their jade tokens and walked up.

The chief dean was not here, and he seemed to be quite mysterious.

"Those who can reach the seventh level of the Martial Body will be able to come to the Blue Spirit Star Palace to cultivate, regardless of their age!"

After the middle-aged man finished speaking, he looked at the young students and said, "As long as you are a student of the Martial Arts Academy, it is your fortuitous opportunity to witness the descent of the Star Palace. Therefore, our Blue Spirit Star Palace will bestow you with a low-grade Profound Rank cultivation technique!"

The first move he made was the low-grade Mysterious rank cultivation technique. This caused all the students to be wild with joy.

The blue-robed middle-aged man waved his hand and had the youths beside him take out a book and distribute it to the more than fifty students from the Martial Arts Academy.

These students all came from a Spiritual Grade Martial Arts Academy like the Hua Spirit Martial Arts Academy. Their highest cultivation was only at the 6th level of the Martial Body realm.

Qin Yun and a group of students walked over. Stretching their necks to take a look, they realized that quite a number of the books were identical. They were extremely new and looked as though they had just been printed.

Lan Xiao was born at the edge of the Nine Desolate Lands, so he had a deep affection for this region. He had been developing martial arts here for many years, otherwise, the people here would have fallen behind in their path of martial arts.

This time, the scale of imparting martial arts was even greater and he directly got himself a Star Palace. However, everyone felt that it wasn't that simple and thought that there must be some other purpose.

When these youths distributed cultivation techniques, they would ask for Spirit Vein and Martial Spirit to use different cultivation techniques depending on the situation.

These Blue Spirit Star Palace disciples all had arrogant expressions on their faces. It seemed that they looked down on the students of the Martial Arts Academy, even though their cultivation levels weren't high.

"What Spiritual Pulse are you?" A youth asked Qin Yun with an extremely arrogant tone.

"Yang Spiritual Pulse." Qin Yun said.

When the young man heard this, he could not help but be surprised for a moment before he burst out laughing. The other young men also followed suit and laughed.

Qin Yun frowned. He knew that these people looked down on a single spirit vein so he turned and left. He did not want any of the cultivation techniques.

"You only have one spirit vein and you want to learn the martial arts of our Blue Spirit Star Palace?" Wishful thinking! But, since you can come here, I'll give you this cultivation technique! Then, this is the supreme mental cultivation method that I, Du Yayan, have bestowed to you! " The youth mocked with a sneer. He took out two pieces of old yellowing paper and crumpled them into a ball before smashing it at Qin Yun's head.

Qin Yun turned around and caught the ball of paper. With a trace of anger between his brows, he said, "With disciples like you in Blue Spirit Star Palace, it can be seen that your overall level of martial arts is only mediocre!"

When Master Wei and the others saw this scene, they were secretly delighted.

Qin Yun was a thorn in their side. Now that they were up against such a colossus like Blue Spirit Star Palace, they were gloating.

Duan Qian and Principal Zhang hurriedly walked over to prevent the conflict...

Anger was written all over Du Yayuan's face as he hollered, "How dare a fellow who doesn't know his place make fun of our Blue Spirit Star Palace!"

After saying that, he spat on Qin Yun's clothes!

Qin Yun frowned and said with a sneer, "This is the quality of a Blue Spirit Star Palace disciple. I've finally experienced it!"

As he spoke, he took off his clothes, which were covered in saliva, and threw them on the ground, revealing a disgusting expression. "It's really dirtying my clothes!"

10. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 82 Star Palace Disciples

Yang Shiyue was just watching by the side. There was no need for her to interfere in such matters. Furthermore, she wanted to see how Qin Yun would teach the loathsome Du Yayuan a lesson.

Du Yayuan did not expect the person in front of him, who only had a bloodline, to dare mock him. This was because there were many powerful experts here, so it was not good to help. After all, he did not know who Qin Yun's backer was.

He could only sneer and mock, "A guy from your line of descent should be despised in the first place! You thought that you had painstakingly trained to the fifth level of the martial body, but you did not know that your foundation was weak. I hate people like you who should honestly accept their fate but feel conceited and proud! "

"Why? Are you unconvinced?" "I'll give you ten years. After ten years, you can come challenge me. If I lose to you, I'm willing to be your slave. Hahaha …"

Qin Yun sighed gently and said, "There's no need for ten years. Let's do it now!"

Duan Qian hurried over and whispered, "Qin Yun, they are disciples of Blue Spirit Star Palace. Their strength is unfathomable!"

Du Yayan smiled and said, "Young man, listen to the advice of your elders obediently. I can wait ten years for you!"

Qin Yun shook his head and said, "Ten years is too late. A person with a shameless mouth like yours can only live two years at most. I'm afraid I won't be able to wait for that day, let's do it now, I can't wait to smash your dirty mouth! "

The Blue Spirit Star Palace disciples roared with laughter because in their eyes, the bloodline's Qin Yun could not even withstand a single blow. He had actually said such arrogant words.

Everyone was secretly anticipating the match between Qin Yun and Du Yayan.

Under normal circumstances, everyone believed that Qin Yun would definitely win.

But now, he faced off against a disciple from the Blue Spirit Star Palace who had inherited the true martial arts legacy of Lan Xiao. His talent was definitely not ordinary, and he could even rival a seventh level Martial Body.

The middle-aged man from Blue Spirit Star Palace chuckled and said, "Young people are all like this. Let them spar when they are young. This way, you'll be able to see the strength of our Blue Spirit Star Palace!"

"Then don't blame me for being impolite!" Du Yayuan sneered proudly and charged straight at Qin Yun.

A golden mist flowed out from his arms, condensing into two golden blades, one look and it was obvious that he had a Golden Blade Martial Spirit.

This was a Martial Spirit that was not weak. Moreover, its inner energy was strong and overbearing. It caused many old people at the 7th or 8th Martial Body level to secretly sigh in admiration.

Du Yayuan came over and hacked down with his blade-like palms. In the blink of an eye, he hacked down with a speed so fast that it caused people to shiver. This was only the cultivation of the sixth level of the Martial Body!

What was astonishing was that Qin Yun's speed was not slow either. Furthermore, he had used his hand as a blade to block Du Yayuan's dual blade strikes!

Such a swift and powerful counterattack made even Great Master Wei and Duke Yan exclaim in their hearts.

Du Yayuan never thought that this person who only had one bloodline in front of him would actually have such an impressive martial skill. He was able to block his confident attack.

Without waiting for Du Yayuan to strike a second time, Qin Yun's palm struck out. His inner force surged out as he slashed out. With a 'shua' sound, the blade's energy splattered.

Crash! *

Du Yayuan's blue robe had been torn apart by Qin Yun's Wind Slasher Saber, leaving a long bloody wound on his chest. He had actually been struck!

In the instant that Du Yayuan was alarmed, Qin Yun struck out with Flaming Fist!

The Flaming Punch landed on Du Yayuan's mouth and sent out a burst of flames. His teeth were shattered and he vomited blood. His face was badly burned!

Everyone could not help but be astounded. Qin Yun had only used a single hand from the beginning to the end to injure a Blue Spirit Star Palace disciple. From this, it could be seen that his strength had improved greatly.

The blue-robed middle-aged man was also surprised. Previously, he had looked down on the warriors at the edge of the Nine Desolate Domain and thought that they were only mediocre. But now, his disciple had been defeated by them.

"Insolent! It's only a simple spar, yet he's actually so ruthless!" In order to regain his face, the blue-robed middle-aged man flew over and quickly rushed at Qin Yun. He punched out.

No one had expected that, as an elder, he would actually make a move against a junior!

Qin Yun felt a powerful suppressive feeling. Anxious, he punched out.

His fist instantly turned into an iron fist that burned red. An explosive light shot out like an arrow towards the blue-robed middle-aged man!

"It's the Great Perfection Stage of the Flame Light Fist. The fist weighs a thousand Jin, and the burst of light is like an arrow!" Principal Zhang exclaimed.

Qin Yun had only been in contact with Flaming Light Fist for a short while, but he had already learned Perfection.

The others were also shocked. Although the Blazing Light Fist was only a high-grade martial skill, it was not easy at all to cultivate it to the great perfection stage!

Qin Yun's fiery red iron fist was extremely terrifying. When it collided with the blue-robed middle-aged man, his face was filled with shock!

The two fists collided, producing a loud sound as the shockwave rose up into the air!

The sleeves on Qin Yun and the blue-robed middle-aged man's arms were instantly torn apart. The flesh on their arms was lacerated.

The blue-robed middle-aged man had the most severe injuries on his arm. One could even see the exposed bones!

This scene left everyone dumbfounded!

Especially when a golden thread appeared on Qin Yun's arm that was split apart. It was especially shocking!

Someone exclaimed, "That is a dark yellow meridian. The Mysterious Heart Grass has allowed him to cultivate the Black Yellow Heart Sutra and cast it into a dark yellow meridian!"

This was also the reason why the Mysterious Heart Grass was so valuable. It was because it could help a person cultivate the Mysterious Yellow Heart Scripture.

Even if his muscles were severely injured, the meridians in his body would not break because of this.

Although Qin Yun's arm was heavily injured, his meridians were not broken. He could still circulate his inner force and quickly heal his injuries, allowing his muscles to quickly heal. At the same time, he could suppress the pain and stop the bleeding.

Yang Shiyue came beside Qin Yun and looked angrily at the blue-robed middle-aged man. She shouted coldly, "Do you believe that I won't kill you now?"

Du Yayuan sat paralyzed on the ground with a face full of fear. The clan members he had looked down on were actually this terrifying.

"Everyone, let's discuss this properly! There's no need to make things difficult for these outer sect disciples. They are only responsible for helping you cleanse the world. "

An elegant old man dressed in a white robe floated out from the door. He had a face full of smiles, and he looked kind and amiable.

When the old man came out, Principal Zhang and Yang Shiyue both frowned. It could be seen that this scholarly old man was very strong.

"I am the Third Elder of the Eastern Palace, Shui Yi Hui from Blue Spirit Star Palace!"

He bowed to everyone in a very polite manner, then looked at Du Yayan and the group of people, and said: "They are from the Western Palace! As they are closest to the door, they were the first to exit. "

"So it's just a bunch of watchdogs. No wonder they look down on us!" Yang Shiyue sneered, her words made those few people look angry.

Shui Yi Hui looked at Qin Yun and said with a smile, "My friend, you are quite strong and your martial arts are quite impressive as well." Come, come, come, this is what you deserve! "

He took a book from the blue-robed youth and was about to give it to Qin Yun.

"No need, they've already given us the Blue Spirit Star Palace's martial arts." Qin Yun raised the ball of paper in his hand and opened it. There were a total of two of them. Each of them had an obscure incantation written on it.

Shui Yi Hui shook his head and laughed, "That was Grandmaster Lan Xiao's silly work. He used it to tease us. "He even said that he was the one who created the most powerful martial arts. It took us several thousands of years to realize that we were being played."

Qin Yun kept the ball of paper and looked at Yang Shiyue. He said, "Teacher, let's go back first. We still have important matters to attend to!"

He had previously obtained the Colourless Fruit from Wei Xuankun, so he had to quickly cure Ding Tianchun and his son.

11. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 83 End-of-term Assessment

The others were invited to the Blue Spirit Star Palace to discuss the inheritance of martial arts.

Qin Yun felt that this matter was not that simple. There would definitely be an exchange of benefits.

President Zhang followed Qin Yun and Yang Shiyue back to the Hua Spirit Martial Academy together.

The three of them were on their way back when Qin Yun suddenly said, "President, I found the Colourless Fruit from Wei Xuankun."

Upon hearing this, Principal Zhang abruptly stopped.

Ding Tianchun was a loyal and honest man who was extremely responsible to others. Now, he and his son had been poisoned and almost died.

Principal Zhang asked with a sinking tone, "Last time's experiential learning, what happened with you and Professor Ding?" The reason for his injury is definitely not that simple! "

"He and I met a Quick Ape. It was a demonic beast with an owner. Later on, it was killed by Professor Ding." Qin Yun sighed and said, "Professor Ding said that this matter is not simple. He said that he would not allow me to speak carelessly and that he would give me the Swift Ape."

"Do you have a beast collar?" Principal Zhang's expression turned cold as he thought of many things.

Qin Yun took out the beast collar and handed it over.

Principal Zhang took it and looked at it, and said angrily, "It's really that old rogue Master Wei! Let's first go back and cure Professor Ding of his poison! "

Yang Shiyue revealed a face of worry, and asked: "Principal, you came here, did anyone look after them?"

Principal Zhang said, "Of course there is. The strongest people in our Hua Ling Wu Academy are watching them. Don't worry!"

The strongest person in the Hua Ling Wu Academy was, of course, the Principal, who rarely showed himself.

Now that they had finally come out, it was highly likely that they were here because of the Blue Spirit Star Palace.

… ….

The antidote would take some time. After handing the Colourless Fruit to Dean Zhang, Qin Yun returned to the bamboo forest residence with Yang Shiyue.

"You still have a Purple-Gold Flying Spirit Stone in your hand. Although it is useless now, you must not sell it." Yang Shiyue warned Qin Yun seriously.

"Also, do not tell anyone else about us obtaining the Soulflight Stone. Something must have gone wrong with the Blue Spirit Star Palace when they came here this time, which was why such a precious item flew out. In short, the arrival of Blue Spirit Star Palace has a great impact on the structure and areas of this place. "

After she finished speaking, she hurriedly entered the room to cultivate.

Qin Yun hurriedly returned to his room and took out the ball of paper that Du Yayan had thrown at him.

Although the paper was crumpled, it was obvious that the two pieces of paper were very old.

There were two chants written inside, both of them very strange.

He recognized every single word, but he did not understand them after connecting them together. There was no way to figure out the meaning behind each word!

"Shui Yi Hui said that this was a martial art created by Lan Xiao, and it was used to tease them. It has been around for thousands of years. Is it really just for teasing?" Qin Yun repeated the two chants as he frowned deeply, "I don't understand at all!"

"Star Mantra, Sun Monastery, Tranquil Heart, Spirit Condensation Star …" What the hell is this? " He read out the first sentence, and after some thought, he realized that he could not understand it at all. All he could tell was that it was related to the stars and the sun.

"Let's not worry about it for now, I'll go cultivate!"

Qin Yun had cultivated the Heart Sutra. He was still lacking the Soul Scripture from the three great scriptures. He needed to cultivate it all to be able to break through to the sixth level of the Martial Body.

One had to use their psychic power to condense the Soul Scripture, and that consumed a lot of psychic power.

It was a good thing that he had the Nine Yang Spirit that could absorb the nine suns spirit energy to refine and quickly recover his spirit energy …

After two days, he only felt that his spiritual force had increased a little, but it was still a great distance away from forming the Soul Scripture.

"The higher you go, the harder it is to improve! No wonder young people who have stepped into the 6th level of the Martial Body would be valued, because that is not easy to do in the first place. " Qin Yun sighed.

For example, as a teacher, Ding Tianchun was only at the seventh level of the Martial Body realm. Many martial artists were middle-aged and only at the seventh level!

Therefore, cultivating the martial dao required a very high level of talent.

Like Yang Shiyue, she was now at the ninth level of the Martial Body.

Xiao Yue Lan was already at the eighth level, and Qin Zheng Feng had also stepped into the seventh level. Their futures could be seen.

"Don't be impatient, it's very easy for you to go berserk!"

Qin Yun took a few deep breaths before he left the room to relax. This was something Yang Shiyue often told him.

Yang Shi Yue was dancing with her sword in the yard. She was wearing a blue dress with slender legs and a long skirt that fluttered in the wind. Her figure was extremely moving, making people's eyes captivate.

It was Qin Yun's first time seeing Yang Shiyue's sword dance. He sighed in admiration and stood to the side, enjoying the sight.

He smiled and said, "Teacher, your sword art is very agile. It seems that you're in quite a good mood!"

Yang Shiyue stopped, sat down by a stone table, and daintily smiled as she said: "Of course!"

After obtaining the purple gold spirit stone, her Martial Spirit had been successfully upgraded to the purple gold moon martial spirit. His strength had increased by a large amount, how could he be in a bad mood?

"Teacher, can you understand these chants?" Qin Yun took out two crumpled pieces of paper.

Yang Shiyue looked at it, shook her head and said: "I don't understand, are you serious? From the looks of it, these incantations are not real. This must have been something that the Lan Xiao Martial King was playing with back then. "

Qin Yun curled his lips. "I just wanted to give it a try." Oh right, Professor Ding and his child are getting better, right? "

"They are getting better! They left the Hua Ling Wu Academy and will never be teachers again. This should be to protect their children. " Yang Shiyue sighed: "It's a pity that you couldn't see him again."

She had come out yesterday and many things had happened in the past two days that Qin Yun did not know. He was listening to her earnestly.

The Blue Spirit Star Palace worked together with many martial academies, aristocratic families, and empires.

Anyone above the seventh level of the Martial Body realm would be able to study in the Blue Spirit Star Palace.

Blue Spirit Star Palace also recruited outstanding young martial artists. It was said that Xiao Yue Lan and Qin Zheng Feng had already been invited.

Yang Shiyue's expression turned serious: "Jiang Lang has a legendary martial spirit and was chosen by the Blue Spirit Star Palace. Yesterday, he was invited to the Blue Spirit Star Palace."

"The people from Blue Spirit Star Palace said that they would guide him for a period of time and help him build a firm foundation. When he reaches the seventh level of the Martial Body realm, he will go to Blue Spirit Star Palace and become an official disciple."

Qin Yun felt that there was nothing to worry about and said with a smile, "I'm not worried about him. Isn't it just a legendary martial soul?"

His Oscillating Martial Spirit was also a legendary martial spirit, and it was a mysterious black rank one at that!

Yang Shiyue said: "The problem is, in another month, it will be the end of term exam." "With Blue Spirit Star Palace's power, he'll be able to propel Jiang Lang forward by leaps and bounds within a month. At that time, he'll be your rival!"

It was only then that Qin Yun remembered that he had entered the Hua Ling Wu Academy for nearly half a year.

The semester was about to end, and at that time, Yang Shi Yue would have to leave him. Thinking of this matter, his heart couldn't help but feel depressed.

Yang Shiyue smiled and said: "If you step into the 6th level of the Martial Body and pass the Three Mysterious Academy's examination, you will be able to go to the Star Xuan Wu Academy. If you catch up to my cultivation level, we might even be able to become apprentice brothers and sisters from the same sect! "

12. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 84 Drum Measurement

Yang Shiyue's words also showed that she would enter the Blue Spirit Star Palace in the future. With her talent, she could easily become a disciple of the Blue Spirit Star Palace.

Qin Yun did not have a good impression of Blue Spirit Star Palace. The main reason was because he had encountered a disciple like Du Yayuan.

"Teacher, I will definitely strive for the best results and obtain the best resources in the end of term exam." Qin Yun was very confident.

"If I can perform exceptionally well, it is said that I will be able to obtain the personal guidance of the Principal. I can even obtain a martial arts technique!" Yang Shiyue also had confidence in Qin Yun. Amongst this batch of new students, he was the strongest.

Qin Yun suddenly recalled something that Yang Shiyue had mentioned before. He asked, "Teacher, you said earlier that Blue Spirit Star Palace would be stationed in the Martial Academies?"

Yang Shiyue nodded: "Blue Spirit Star Palace gives each Martial Arts School a lot of resources, so each Martial Arts Academy agrees to move in. If everything goes according to plan, there will be people from the Blue Spirit Star Palace at the beginning of the next semester. They will be holding important positions in each of the Martial Academies. "

You don't have to worry. The headmaster told me before that the Blue Spirit Palace is divided into four palaces. The four palaces are at odds with each other, and there are fights between the two palaces.

The heavy spirit jade, flying spirit stone, and ethereal stone that they had obtained had flown out during the battle.

Qin Yun thought of starting the final exam in a month's time and immediately going into seclusion to cultivate. He had to cultivate in depth before he could condense his Soul Scripture.

If one's martial arts was improved, their strength would also increase by a lot.

The reason why he had the advantage in numerous martial arts competitions was because he had a very good grasp of martial arts.

Although other people's martial skills were of a high rank, they were at most at the initial stage or initial stage. They could not display the power of their inner strength more.

His martial arts were not of a high level, but he could grasp it to the great perfection or even great perfection. He could dig up the potential power of inner force and burst it out with a very strong power.

Many students were preparing for the final exam. If they couldn't pass, they would have to leave the Hua Ling Wu Academy.

One must know that many students consume a large amount of family resources in order to enter the Hua Ling Martial Arts Academy. If they were expelled from the Hua Ling Martial Arts Academy, they would be despised by the clan behind them, and would never be able to lift up their heads again.

… ….

A month passed by quickly, especially for those who were cultivating all day. They were completely unaware of the passage of time.

Over the past month, Qin Yun had cultivated his explosive force to Perfection.

The power of the perfect Qi Explosion Technique was very terrifying. The energy of the Qi Explosion was like thunder!

In this period of time, he had sparred with Yang Shi Yue many times, so his battle prowess had greatly improved.

"Jiang Lang just returned from the Blue Spirit Star Palace. His progress was very fast, going from the fifth level of the martial body to the sixth level. There were many people who questioned the strength of the Blue Spirit Star Palace before, but now they all want to enter."

"It looks like the Blue Spirit Star Palace has also used Jiang Lang as their name and nurtured him well."

Yang Shiyue returned from outside and told Qin Yun the latest news.

Jiang Lang possessed a legendary martial soul and his spirit vein wasn't bad either, so it was natural for him to be valued.

However, no one had expected the Blue Spirit Star Palace to have the ability to help Jiang Lang break through to the sixth level of the Martial Body realm within a month!

Qin Yun was at the stage where he cultivated the Soul Scripture. Only by passing this stage could he attempt to break through to the sixth level of the Martial Body realm. Therefore, it was extremely difficult for him to advance to the sixth level of the Martial Body.

Yang Shiyue patted Qin Yun on the shoulder and said with a chuckle, "Stay calm and don't feel too pressured! Xiao Lang is also at the sixth level of the Martial Body, but he is not your opponent! The power of Jiang Lang lies in his Sound Wave Martial Spirit. Just pay attention to one thing. "

"If I were to compete with him, I would need to be extremely careful of the sound waves." Qin Yun nodded. The powerful sound waves were able to create tremors.

The sound wave also relied on vibration to spread. He felt that his vibrating strength should be able to resist the sound wave.

… ….

Within the Hua Ling Martial Arts Academy, the largest training field was located in the front of the Martial Arts Academy. It was extremely spacious and bustling with noise and excitement early in the morning.

Yang Shiyue and Qin Yun were dressed in simple white attire as they came to the training grounds together.

Many students were here, preparing for the final exam.

When they saw Qin Yun, they whispered to each other.

"There will definitely be a martial arts match in the end of term exam! Amongst the freshmen, Qin Yun and Jiang Lang were the strongest, so the final battle would definitely be between them. "

"Qin Yun is still at the fifth level of the martial body, right?" Although he had defeated Xiao Lang before, he had only used weapons and a large number of talismans. These things are not allowed to be used in the Martial Arts Competition of our Hua Ling Martial Arts School. If Qin Yun did not use weapons or spirit runes, he would definitely be crushed by the waves of the river. "

"The Sound Wave Martial Spirit is a legendary martial spirit, but it is also an extremely violent martial spirit. It is said that anyone who had fought with Jiang Lang before would have extremely miserable injuries and deaths."

"Jiang Lang has trained in the Blue Spirit Star Palace before. He must have mastered a profound sonic wave martial art and is even stronger!"

Once Jiang Lang defeated Qin Yun, he would be able to make Blue Spirit Star Palace even more famous. Therefore, he would definitely put in a lot of effort for him!

The freshmen gathered together and began the first round of the end-of-term assessment.

The first round of the exam was to test the strength of one's inner strength.

The rule was that the students who took the exam had to heavily strike a custom-made beast skin drum.

A special stone was placed on the surface of the leather drum.

The stronger the inner force, the stronger the drum sound. The special stone on the leather drum would rise higher and higher to determine the strength of the inner force.

"The vibration caused by your drum beats requires you to raise the rock to a hundred meters before it is considered qualified."

"If you enter the top three, you will be rewarded with elixirs or crystal coins, starting now."

An old man came and announced loudly.

Qin Yun and the other students began to queue up, waiting to beat the drum.

There were at least three lines, and Jiang Lang was in another row.

A student hit the drum, producing a dull sound. The rock on the drum immediately rose up and then stopped in the air.

On the old referee's shoulder, a parrot that could speak human language immediately flew up to measure.

The parrot was a spirit bird. Not only could it speak human language, it could also determine the exact height.

After the parrot flew down, it shouted in a hoarse voice, "95 meters, 95 meters, not qualified, not qualified!"

The expression on the student's face suddenly changed. He was extremely dejected and almost cried out.

Upon seeing this, the other students started to worry secretly in their hearts. This was because they were the same as the other student. They were both only at the fourth level of the Martial Body realm, and were most likely unqualified.

Amongst the freshmen, there were only a few that were able to step into the fifth level of the Martial Body realm.

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Drum beats sounded out as batches of students tested the strength of their inner strength. After testing over a dozen of them, only half of them passed.

Boom! A loud sound suddenly rang out. The specially made stone on the giant drum rose up high, definitely exceeding a hundred meters.

With a single glance, he knew that the person was at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm.

"800 meters, 800 meters!" The parrot and the spirit bird flew down from above and said.

This made many of the freshmen envious!

Many students at the fourth level of the Martial Body realm could only barely cover a hundred meters. It could be seen that the strength of the inner strength at the fifth level of the Martial Body was much stronger than that at the fourth level.

"It's the Jiang!" A person suddenly shouted in shock.

Jiang Lang was at the sixth level of the Martial Body. His inner strength was definitely not weak. Everyone was looking forward to seeing how strong he was.

13. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 85 - Strongest Freshmen

Jiang Lang was wearing a set of blue brocade robes that were a bit similar to those worn by the disciples of Blue Spirit Star Palace.

He walked over with an arrogant expression, his entire body exuding a sense of pride.

Amongst the new students, he was the one with the highest cultivation. Everyone felt that he had the ability to be arrogant.

Jiang Lang struck out with his fist with great strength and ferociously smashed onto the huge drum!

The deafening sound of the drum exploded out. Those who were slightly closer to the drum could feel their blood roiling within their bodies.

Everyone's eardrums suddenly buzzed as they looked towards the sky!

The stone on the drum was knocked flying very high, and the human eye could no longer see it clearly.

Only people with good eyesight would be able to see a dot!

The parrot immediately flew up and only descended a short while later.

"Five thousand! Five thousand!" cried the parrot, and seemed very surprised.

All the students were stunned!

Even the older students, who were at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm, were deeply shocked by the strength of this inner force!

"This is the power of the sixth level of the Martial Body realm!"

"I've heard that there were people in the 6th level of the Martial Body realm who tested it before. At most, it would only be three to four thousand meters."

"Truly terrifying, this is simply a monster! If the rank 6 beast were to face him, it would probably be solved in a single move! "

"It seems that the Sound Wave Martial Spirit has given Jiang Lang a powerful strength!"

As everyone was discussing in surprise, they suddenly heard someone shout, "Qin Yun is about to take the test too!"

Qin Yun was only at the fifth level of the martial body, but with his purple gold fire martial soul, his internal force was definitely not weak.

So, everyone was also looking forward to it. Especially the old students who were at the fifth level of the Martial Body. That was because they were able to see the difference in strength.

In the eyes of the old students at the fifth level of the martial body, Qin Yun was very strong.

Especially his performance at the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Tournament; it could be said that he had shocked three great empires, and his reputation was well-known everywhere.

Qin Yun walked over and channeled the internal energy of his purple gold fire martial spirit. He slammed it into the gigantic drum with a loud bang.

The stones on the drum also flew very high, but it could still be seen that they were not as high as the ones on the river.

After the parrot had flown up for a while, it shouted, "3,700 meters!"

"Hua!"

The older students cried out in surprise. This height was not as high as Jiang Lang, but it was above all the older students who were at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm!

It was even higher than those who were at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm in the past.

Qin Yun was only at the fifth level of the martial body. His internal force was already so strong. If he were to reach the sixth level of the martial body, he might even surpass Jiang Lang!

Qin Yun did not use Oscillating Inner Force. Otherwise, he would have definitely surpassed Rivers and Rivers. If they were to use it here, it would be very easy for it to be exposed.

"If I were to use Shock Inner Force, its strength would not be any weaker than Jiang Lang!" Qin Yun thought to himself. At that moment, he had a good idea of Jiang Lang's strength.

Jiang Lang looked at Qin Yun from afar. His eyes were filled with a dark ruthlessness.

He possessed a legendary martial soul, so he was supposed to be the most dazzling freshman in the Hua Ling Wu Academy. However, Qin Yun had been trying his best to steal the limelight.

Now that he had stepped into the sixth level of the martial body, he finally received attention. However, he felt that it was not enough. He had to destroy Qin Yun in order to be able to lift his eyebrows and take back his glory!

Empress, West Palace of Blue Spirit Star Palace, Profound Sky Academy … They all hoped that Jiang Lang could destroy Qin Yun completely. If he could do so, he would definitely receive a generous reward.

By noon, the first round of examination had already ended. Half of the freshmen had actually failed the examination, and these students had all gone back to pack their bags in despair.

The students who passed the first round of examinations would be competing in the afternoon!

In the first round of the internal force strength test, Jiang Lang steadily sat at the first place and received the reward of two Upper Yuan pills. Qin Yun was number two. He had obtained a Superior Yuan Pill and his third was 20,000 crystal coins.

Qin Yun and Yang Shiyue sat together on a bench at the side of the plaza to rest.

Yang Shiyue crossed her arms with a cold expression as she looked at the distant Jiang Lang. She said coldly, "Qin Yun, Jiang Lang has an extremely bad character. He is the most vicious person you have ever faced!"

"I'll be careful!" He had long known of Jiang Lang's notoriety, and he was in cahoots with the Queen.

He looked at River Wave that was far away from the Martial Arts Practice Hall and noticed that there were two old men from Blue Spirit Star Palace. They should be from the West Palace. There were also a few people from the Jiang family.

"The empress is here!" Yang Shiyue looked in the direction of the plaza and said softly.

The Queen wore a simple purple dress, and she only brought a few old officials, including the Duke of Yan.

This was not the Imperial Palace, and their authority had to be restrained here, so there was no such grand display.

"It seems like they are extremely confident in Jiang Lang. Even this wicked woman did not come when Qin Feng was sparring with me last time." Qin Yun said coldly.

"In the future, when Qin Zheng Feng ascends the throne to become the emperor, he will need the assistance of a talented martial genius like Jiang Lang. She is also trying to win over people, and she wants to see if you will lose miserably at Jiang Lang's hands." Yang Shiyue sneered.

The Queen's expression was ice-cold. She exuded an icy arrogance as she looked at Qin Yun. Her eyes could not hide the monstrous killing intent as a sinister light flashed in her eyes. It was filled with hatred.

The second round of the assessment began. It split into two groups to compete. Qin Yun and Jiang Lang were not in the same group.

They would compete on two different arenas.

It was a competition between freshmen. Against Qin Yun and Jiang Lang, they had no hope of winning.

Fortunately, this round of the exam was only for the comprehensive exam. No matter who won, they would not be kicked out of the Martial Arts Academy.

The only difference was that those who competed with Qin Yun only suffered minor injuries. They could even obtain some pointers.

As for the two who had fought against Jiang Lang, they were both heavily injured. Later on, as long as a student stepped on the stage, he would immediately admit defeat. Otherwise, he would definitely be beaten into a cripple by Jiang Lang.

At this moment, everyone had a good impression of Qin Yun. They felt that he had the demeanor of a martial arts expert. While sparring with others, he gave pointers and pointed out their flaws.

The students that had competed with Qin Yun were no longer afraid of forces like the Empress. They thanked him for his advice in front of their faces!

Compared to him, Jiang Lang, who had attacked viciously, was definitely superior.

The empress and senior officials were all itching in their teeth as they watched.

And when Jiang Lang heard everyone secretly praising Qin Yun, he wished that he could kill those people.

After six hours of sparring, the final victors of the two teams were Qin Yun and Jiang Lang. They were going to engage in a final duel!

When they came up on stage, Duan Qian and President Zhang advised Qin Yun not to go up.

This was because they could all see that in order to raise their prestige, the Blue Spirit West Palace had spent a month to nurture Jiang Lang, all so that he could achieve a complete victory in this exam!

Qin Yun was the most outstanding youth among the three empires. As long as he was young, everyone wanted to defeat him and raise their reputation. It was the same even for Jiang Lang, who possessed a legendary martial soul!

There were more and more people in the Martial Arts Practice Grounds. Everyone was filled with anticipation. Who was the most outstanding freshman in the Hua Ling Martial Arts School? It all depended on this battle!

14. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 86 The Power of the Legendary Martial Spirits

In the evening, the nine beautiful sunsets stood side by side in the horizon, dyeing the sky red. It seemed as though they were also watching this battle from afar.

Many people had gathered in the Martial Arts Plaza of the Hua Ling Martial Arts School.

Qin Yun and Jiang Lang walked to the large martial stage in the middle.

The hourglass was still leaking sand, so the break wasn't over yet.

However, their hearts were filled with fighting spirit, and they were all itching to fight.

Qin Yun clearly remembered that when he entered the Hua Ling Wu Academy to awaken his martial soul, Jiang Lang, who was in the next classroom, had awakened his sonic soul and attracted everyone's attention.

Jiang Lang was also known as the person who awakened the strongest martial spirit in the history of the Hua Ling Wu Academy. He was also seen as the number one genius among the freshmen.

Now, he was finally going to have his first confrontation with Jiang Lang!

Jiang Lang was wearing a beautiful blue tight suit. He had his hands behind his back and a proud expression on his face. The corners of his mouth curled into a disdainful sneer.

He said loudly to Qin Yun, "You only have one spirit vein. You are destined to have no future!" In these past few days, you must have been cultivating. You should have deeply understood where your bottleneck is, and how tiny it is for you to step into the sixth level of the Martial Body realm. "

When Jiang Lang saw that Qin Yun was silent, he continued sneering. "If you were a true genius, even if you only had a bloodline, you would still be able to break through to the sixth level of the Martial Body!"

"There are a lot of people who can step into the sixth stage at the age of fifteen. Although your martial arts are good and you can craft talismans, you can't go far."

Everyone silently nodded their heads. This was indeed a hard injury.

Qin Yun was able to advance to the fifth level of the Martial Body because of a large amount of cultivation resources. In the later stages of this semester, when there were no cultivation resources, his cultivation had stopped at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm.

Some students believed that if they had resources like Qin Yun's, they might be able to enter the sixth level of the Martial Body realm.

An elder from Blue Spirit Star Palace laughed loudly and said, "You are right. Even if Qin Yun is impressive in other areas, he will only be able to shine in the early stages. But in the future … There is no one in the future who would possess a First Sun Spiritual Pulse. "

"I've lived for so many years, but I've never heard of anyone who could cultivate to the seventh level of the Martial Body realm with a One Sun Spiritual Pulse. Even a Two Sun Spiritual Pulse could not reach this stage."

Everyone knew that the later one cultivated the martial way, the harder it was to raise their cultivation level. Thus, in the later stages, the benefits of having more spirit veins would manifest.

Qin Yun only watched indifferently. His emotions did not fluctuate and he appeared extremely calm.

Jiang Lang did not successfully enrage Qin Yun. He continued to say with a sneer, "Back then, it was correct for Tianqin to annul your position as crown prince. That is because you are not worthy to be the crown prince or the future emperor."

"You don't even deserve the martial spirit. If you could transfer your martial spirit, you should've given it to the crown prince. Your spirit veins would be shining brightly in his body!"

Qin Yun was slightly infuriated as he clenched his fist and said coldly, "Since you are so loyal to Qin Zhengfeng, you should give him your legendary martial soul. That is the true way to become a loyal dog. I never thought that a person with a legendary Martial Spirit would be willing to be someone's dog slave. "

Jiang Lang was infuriated by Qin Yun's words and laughed angrily. "Qin Yun, you can be so arrogant with Yang Shiyue's protection." "Let me tell you, even if you manage to escape this calamity today, she won't be able to protect you in the future."

"After this semester, she must go to Blue Spirit Star Palace and cultivate her relationship with her fiance. "Hehe, you don't know, but her future husband is someone who has stepped into the Martial Dao realm at the age of thirty. He can crush you to death with a single finger!"

Qin Yun frowned as he clenched his fist tightly. An inexplicable sense of melancholy and anger welled up in his heart. He was feeling mixed emotions as his mind was thrown into chaos.

Jiang Lang laughed out loud, "Haha, your dream goddess, is destined to be someone else's wife, what a pity!"

Xiao Yue Lan was like this, and Yang Shi Yue was the same!

Everyone could not help but sigh. This was fate. Everyone could tell that Qin Yun had some feelings for Yang Shiyue!

Yang Shiyue's face was ice-cold, her gaze was like a blade, gazing at the distant martial stage, the river waves that were laughing maliciously, releasing a cold air that blew over, causing the entire martial arts practice field to suddenly become colder.

Her killing intent, which was filled with anger, spread from a hundred meters away to the battling platform, causing Jiang Lang's back to break out in a cold sweat.

Jiang Lang had also been restrained, and the result she wanted had been achieved.

The training field was cold and quiet, and the faint 'sha sha' sound of the hourglass could be clearly heard.

The nine suns made the sunset seem incomparably sad and beautiful. A lone eagle slowly flew across the sad and beautiful horizon, appearing extremely lonely.

The cold air in the martial arts arena gradually disappeared. Yang Shiyue had left but she did not even look at Qin Yun's sparring!

Qin Yun had been staring at Jiang Lang the entire time. His expression was calm, and he could sense that Yang Shiyue had left. Perhaps the departure this time meant that they had parted ways!

He sighed in his heart, he knew that in order to help Yang Shiyue break free from the shackles of fate, he would need a strong power!

He suppressed his emotions and maintained his best state of mind!

"Are you very disappointed? That's right, you should understand even more now, that you are after all a mediocre person with a One Yang Spirit Meridian, you are not worthy of a girl like Xiao Yue Lan and Yang Shi Yue. " Jiang Lang mocked.

Anyone could clearly see how lost Qin Yun looked.

The empress was also very satisfied. She nodded towards the head of the Jiang family, her face full of smiles. There was praise in her eyes as she looked towards Jiang Lang.

When the hourglass was out, Principal Zhang announced the start of the martial arts competition!

Jiang Lang did not move. Instead, he opened his mouth and roared!

The sharp sound wave spread out in all directions like a tidal wave. Many people immediately covered their ears. They all felt uncomfortable from the sound wave.

Even though the distance to the martial stage was so far, the shockwaves still caused all of his organs to tremble. It was extremely uncomfortable, not to mention on the martial stage!

"Hahahaha..." Jiang Lang laughed wildly, and waves of violent sound waves accompanied his laughter.

The students at the fourth level of the Martial Body realm were shaken by the sound wave to the point that their faces turned pale. Some of them had blood trickling from their mouths, but fortunately, they were protected by their teachers.

Even the empress and the others covered their ears, using their Qi to block out the ear-piercing laughter.

When the crowd saw Qin Yun standing there motionless, they immediately felt great regret.

They believed that Qin Yun had been shaken senseless by the sound waves and had lost his sense of hearing. That was why he stood there like an idiot.

The students who had competed with Jiang Lang in the previous matches were all unable to withstand this sound wave from the very start. In the end, they were struck by it and their brains were damaged, turning them into idiots.

And now, the sound wave produced by Jiang Lang's laughter was even louder. It was unbearable compared to the people around the arena, much less Qin Yun, who was locked down by the sound wave!

Qin Yun's body trembled slightly as though he was affected by the sound wave.

"I am the most outstanding freshman of the Hua Ling Martial Arts School. You can end this now!" Jiang Lang moved as though he was flying as he charged over. His complacent expression was filled with viciousness and viciousness, as though he wanted to tear Qin Yun to shreds.

Suddenly, the muscles and bones in Qin Yun's body began to emit crackling sounds. With a punch, flames spewed out from his entire body!

With a loud hong sound, purple flames and golden purple lightning shot out from his trembling fist. They intertwined together, forming a thunder, fire, and lightning snake!

Crash! *

The Thunderfire Lightning Serpent howled as it shot towards Jiang Lang. In an instant, it had struck him, piercing through his body!

When he was two meters away from Qin Yun, he came to a stop!

Following that, an oppressive aura burst forth from the stage, bringing with it a scorching heat wave that rippled outwards, causing the onlookers to feel suffocated!

It was inner strength!

No one was unfamiliar with the aura of inner strength, but it could only be released by a person at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm!

Jiang Lang hadn't expected this sudden attack. He didn't have time to dodge and his body was penetrated.

His eyes widened as he looked at the calm Qin Yun. Boundless indignation and indignation surged in his heart …

"Bam!"

Jiang Lang fell on the battling platform and fainted.

The nine round suns in the horizon descended, blowing a lonely gust of cold wind!

Qin Yun, who had won, looked at the spot where Yang Shiyue had just been. He could not help but look dejected as though he was extremely lonely.

At this moment, his entire body was emitting a proud and aloof aura, like a lonely powerhouse standing at the peak … This was the power of a king!

15. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 87 Heaven Punisher Tower

Jiang Lang possessed a legendary martial spirit and was at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm. Yet, he was actually defeated in a single blow. It could be said that he had been defeated in a single stomp!

In the quiet training field, the people from Blue Spirit Star Palace and the Jiang family rushed up to the stage.

"Both his internal Qi and Martial Spirit have dispersed …" The head of the Jiang family said with a trembling voice and a sobbing tone.

Those from Blue Spirit Star Palace also had ashen faces. They were filled with endless grief!

Below the dueling platform, the Queen looked at the extremely calm Qin Yun and felt her heart shudder. An inexplicable sense of fear overwhelmed her.

The River Wave that she had thought highly of had been destroyed by Qin Yun with a single strike!

"This is the Xuan Level Martial Arts' Qi Explosion Technique, and it is also at the Great Perfection Stage. The Qi is as explosive as lightning, where did you learn it from?" An elder from Blue Spirit Star Palace glowered at Qin Yun and roared.

Qin Yun was alarmed when he saw his Qi Explosion Technique was seen through. However, he remained expressionless and said coldly, "No comment!"

Just now, he had used the Oscillating Martial Spirit to release the Oscillating Inner Qi which flowed through every part of his body.

When the sound wave attacked, it was completely repelled by the vibrating power, which was why it was completely unharmed.

The vibrating power completely restrained the sound wave of the river!

"Do you know what you did?" The old man from the Star Palace shouted in anger.

The student who possessed a legendary martial spirit had their martial spirits and inner qi dispersed!

Qin Yun grunted and said, "Such a tournament like this is a matter of life and death. Didn't Jiang Lang kill a few students earlier?" Why can't I see your anger and regret? And Jiang Lang is still alive! "

"Jiang Lang possesses a legendary martial spirit!" If not for President Zhang beside him, he would definitely have attacked Qin Yun.

Qin Yun said with a sneer, "The survival of the fittest is a cruel competition." Jiang Lang was extremely ruthless. In a sparring match, his actions were ruthless and merciless. He had never given anyone a chance to do so! He himself had always said that being weak meant death, and now I was simply returning the favor."

"But I'm not as vicious as him, so I gave him a chance to live!"

Even if Jiang Lang was still alive, it would still be more painful than death!

"If he can't even beat a trash of my bloodline, what's the use of having a legendary martial spirit? You all actually think of him as a treasure, truly ridiculous! "

The people from Blue Spirit Star Palace and the Jiang family were furious. Their hearts were aching and they had been mocked by Qin Yun.

Everyone could see that even though Qin Yun had defeated Jiang Lang with overwhelming strength, he was still looked down upon by the Blue Spirit Star Palace because he only had a bloodline!

President Zhang hurriedly walked over and announced loudly, "The final examination of the freshmen has ended. Qin Yun has won and he has received the rewards of ten or more elemental elixirs. He will be able to stay in the Qi Gathering Courtyard for two months and reduce his tuition fees for the next semester."

The reward was not bad, especially since it allowed him to stay in the Qi Gathering Courtyard.

Inside the Qi Gathering Courtyard, there was a Qi Gathering Great Formation. It was a place where teachers trained in seclusion, and the principal was also inside.

After Qin Yun took the ten plus elemental elixir pills, an elder from the Blue Spirit Star Palace shouted, "He destroyed the only student of the Hua Ling Wu Academy who had awakened a legendary martial soul. He must be punished.

"You should know that most of the martial arts in the Hua Ling Martial Arts Academy were provided by our ancestor, Lan Xiao. Do as I ask!"

The few elders wanted to capture Qin Yun but they were stopped by President Zhang.

"We must punish him, or else we will close down the entire Hua Ling Wu Academy!" The Star Palace elder's attitude was very unyielding. It seemed that he had the ability to do so.

Suddenly, an ethereal voice came from nowhere. Layers after layers of voices sounded out, giving people quite a shock.

The voice said, "Qin Yun ignored the severity of the matter and crippled the precious student who possessed the legendary martial soul. "But Jiang Lang's crimes are unforgivable. His methods are cruel and vicious, and he is a killer addict."

"I will send Qin Yun to the Heaven Punisher Tower for ten years to repent. Is it possible for me to punish him like this? "

Although the person who spoke did not show up, everyone knew that he was the mysterious dean of the Hua Ling Wu Academy, Qin Yonghe!

The Heaven Punisher Tower was a tower that no one could open except the principal.

There was no spiritual energy in the cave. After being locked in for ten years, it was equivalent to wasting ten years of cultivation time.

"If we don't let him out within ten years, we accept." The old man from Blue Spirit Star Palace spoke. He could feel the aura Qin Yonghe exuded, and his tone had also softened quite a bit.

"The rules of the Heaven's Punishment Tower were set by Grandmaster Lan Xiao. If he could escape, he would be able to regain his freedom. Therefore, within ten years, Qin Yun will be able to leave the Heaven Punisher Tower on his own.

Qin Yonghe still did not show himself. He used his internal energy to send a sound transmission over.

Even those from the Blue Spirit Star Palace were secretly shocked by such a deep level of inner strength.

Qin Yun gritted his teeth. He was extremely unwilling to accept the punishment.

"Qin Yun, I know that you are unwilling to accept this, but this is all for the purpose of allowing the entire Hua Ling Wu Academy to continue operating!"

"I, Qin Yonghe, guarantee that after ten years, when you leave the Heaven Punisher Tower, as long as I am still alive, I will definitely compensate you for all the losses you've suffered during these ten years." Qin Yonghe's words made the empress and the others uneasy.

Qin Yonghe was mysterious and strong, he would definitely keep his word. If Qin Yun came out ten years later and obtained compensation, he would also be able to rise to prominence in a short period of time.

"With our Blue Spirit Star Palace here, this area will surely be turned upside down in ten years." The old man from the Star Palace sneered.

Qin Yun gritted his teeth. President Zhang was already behind him. He said with a sigh, "Qin Yun, I'll bring you to the Heaven Punisher Tower!"

Just like that, everyone watched as Qin Yun was taken away towards the Heaven Punisher Tower.

The people from Blue Spirit Star Palace, the Jiang family, the empress and company were worried. They followed him because they wanted to see Qin Yun imprisoned in the tower with their own eyes.

… ….

The center area of the Hua Ling Wu Academy was surrounded by high walls, heavily guarded.

The Martial Arts Library, Heaven's Punishment Tower, and the Qi Gathering Courtyard were all located in this area.

The Heaven's Punishment Tower wasn't too far away from the Martial Arts Pavilion. It was only five stories tall, and its exterior was a deep green. It was covered in rust, as though it was made of ancient bronze. It was dusty and cobwebbed, and had not been opened for some time.

The group of people followed behind President Zhang and Qin Yun to the entrance of the Heaven Punisher Tower. The door automatically opened and it was pitch black inside. Waves of a sinister wind that carried an obsolete aura blew out, causing one's hair to stand.

"Qin Yun, if you have the ability to destroy this tower from the inside, you will not have to be locked up for ten years!" Qin Yonghe's voice drifted over, becoming clearer, as if he was in the vicinity.

The old man from the Star Palace sneered. "The Heaven Punisher Tower is a king level spirit artifact refined by our Blue Spirit Star Palace. It is incomparably sturdy. How could it be so easily broken?"

Qin Yun secretly took a deep breath. He never expected the tower to be a King grade spirit artifact.

After a moment of shock, he asked, "Dean Qin, if I can really come out, can you give me some compensation?"

After a moment of silence, Qin Yonghe replied, "Yes, but the compensation is up to me!"

"Alright!" Qin Yun strode into the tower as the door slowly closed behind him.

"There's no spirit energy inside, and there's no food. I can't even say if he'll live for ten years. He actually wants to destroy the Heaven Punisher Tower and come out! Dream on!" Seeing Qin Yun enter, the people from the Star Palace vented their anger.

16. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 88

After Qin Yun entered the Heaven Punisher Tower, he conjured a ball of fire in his palm. It illuminated his surroundings. It was empty inside, with only a staircase.

He climbed the stairs to the second floor, startled.

On the second floor, there were a few faint golden skeletons. They all looked quite old.

He said in a low voice, "7th level of the Martial Body. Its name is Golden Body. It can cultivate light golden bones. These are all 7th level Martial Body. They might even be 8th or 9th level."

On a closer look, there were many broken parts on the bones. Such strong bones could even shatter.

"Could it be because of the collision with the wall?" Qin Yun was alarmed. The tower had had people sealed up before. Furthermore, they were powerful people.

When he arrived at the third floor, aside from a few faint golden human bones on the floor, there was nothing else. It was still as empty as before.

The fourth floor was slightly different. There were only two human bones, and both of them were sitting cross-legged on the floor, dying. The second and third floors were all over the place.

After stepping onto the stairs leading to the fifth level, the flames on Qin Yun's palm suddenly extinguished, causing his entire body to tremble. At this moment, it was pitch-black and extremely quiet. There was no sound at all.

After a moment of shock, he continued to release flames.

Just like before, it was instantly destroyed as soon as it was released. It was extremely strange!

"Who is it?" Qin Yun was alarmed as he shouted loudly.

There was no one, only his reply.

From the storage space of the Nine Yang Divine Spirit, Qin Yun took out a green stone that emitted a faint glow.

After a bit of light shone out, he used his psychic power to scan his surroundings, and his vision became extremely clear.

He had finally reached the fifth floor.

This was also the highest level. Sitting in the middle was a person wearing a black robe. The wrinkles on his face were layer after layer, and under the dim light, it was slightly terrifying.

"Elder …" At the same time, he turned vigilant.

Those imprisoned in the Heaven Punisher Tower must have made a mistake and had to be on guard.

"Dead!" Qin Yun walked over to investigate it carefully before sighing.

If there was a living person, he would know the situation here.

"Ten years? I can't stay in this damn place for ten years, I'll go crazy! " Qin Yun found a spot to sit down and carefully examined the storage space inside the Nine Yang Divine Spirit.

There was a lot of demonic beast meat inside. The Snow Lion that he had killed during his match with Xiao Lang was enough for him to eat for a very long time.

"Ten over Yuan Dan, I wonder if I can cultivate the Soul Scripture!" He took out the Yuan Dan that he had won in this round's end of term exam. Refining the Soul Scripture required a large amount of mental power.

The Yuan Dan contained a dense amount of Nine Yang energy. By absorbing the Nine Yang Spirit, it could condense a large amount of spiritual force.

He ate a Supreme Yuan Pill and started to cultivate with his eyes closed. With such a quiet place, it was not a bad place to cultivate.

… ….

Outside the Heaven Punisher Tower, Yang Shiyue looked up at the top of the tower and sighed, "It might not be a bad thing for him to stay inside for ten years."

Principal Zhang who stood beside slightly nodded his head, "The empress's father, who is the country's foreign minister, has already stepped into the Martial Dao Realm. The conclusion has been made. In half a year, if Qin Zheng Feng and Xiao Yue Lan's engagement was successful, they would most likely hold a big wedding quickly. The Emperor may be the Empress, but he may also be the Crown Prince. "

"The empress and the others are closely related to Blue Spirit Star Palace's Western Palace, Nangong and Northern Palace." Yang Shi Yue let out a long sigh and said: "Their strength increases with each passing day. Even if I'm at the ninth level of the martial body at such a young age, I'm afraid I'm still unable to break free from the shackles of fate."

Principal Zhang said, "Dean Qin said that Blue Spirit Star Palace did not come here to impart martial arts. Instead, they treated this place as their last path of retreat. Because they suffered a great defeat in the martial wasteland, they retreated here to amass resources, recruit troops, and wait for their strength to increase before making other plans. "

Yang Shiyue sneered: "I knew it wasn't that simple. The Cloud Dragon Mountain Range is so rich, they must enslave the people here and help them open up the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range to find resources."

Principal Zhang nodded and said with a sigh, "Exactly so. In short, with Qin Yun inside, he will be able to avoid all the disputes over this period of time!" What are your plans for the future? Do you really want to marry to the crown prince of the Heavenly Roar Empire? "

The crown prince of the Heavenly Roar Empire was also a mysterious figure who was already over thirty years old and rarely showed his face. It was said that he had reached the Martial Dao Realm and was an extremely terrifying figure.

"I don't know. I'll enter the Blue Spirit Star Palace and meditate for a while before I say anything else!" Yang Shiyue sighed and said.

"Let's go, we'll come back in ten years!" Principal Zhang said.

… ….

Although the Heaven Punisher Tower had no windows, Qin Yun could clearly hear the conversation between Principal Zhang and Yang Shiyue from inside!

"Prince Tianxiao..." He actually stepped into the martial dao realm. The Heavenly Roar Royal Family was indeed the strongest among the three empires!

"I can step into the Martial Dao Realm too!" Teacher, wait for me. I will definitely help you! "

Qin Yun composed himself and continued cultivating.

He had the Oscillating Martial Spirit, the mysterious Nine Yang Divine Spirit, and the mysterious heart of martial arts. That was why he had such confidence.

Of course, the most important thing right now was to leave the Heaven Punisher Tower as soon as possible.

He couldn't wait ten years, not even ten months.

In about half a year, it would be the grand engagement between Qin Zheng Feng and Xiao Yue Lan. He had to attend it.

After more than a few days, Qin Yun had only consumed five elemental elixirs.

Even though he hadn't cultivated the Heart Sutra, he realized that his comprehension of the Mysterious Yang Tactic had reached a whole new level.

He had long since cultivated the Xuan Yang Tactic to the great perfection stage and was able to draw out the spirit energy within. This was a realm that very few people could touch.

After a few days of meditation and comprehension, he had a strange feeling when he was using his elemental energy. It was as if he was about to reach the acme of perfection.

The mastery of martial arts is divided into initial stage, initial stage, mastery, perfection stage, and the legendary perfection stage. I've already mastered the Xuan Yang Tactic to perfection stage.

Qin Yun was filled with anticipation as he focused all his attention to comprehend the Black Yang Tactic and began breaking through to the Perfection Stage.

Even though the Xuan Yang Tactic was only a high-grade martial art, it also had a stage of perfection.

It was only a conceptual stage. Even the creator of the Mysterious Yang Tactic might not have been able to cultivate it to this stage.

He focused on the last chapter of the [Black Yang Mantra] as he breathed in and out non-stop.

The speed of his breathing became faster and faster!

It rotated rapidly and breathed rapidly, expanding and contracting at a very rapid rate.

In order to maintain this state, Qin Yun had no choice but to consume the remaining five elemental elixirs.

In this state, it required a large amount of spiritual energy to be absorbed. The Heavenly Punishments Tower was isolated from the outside world, and was unable to absorb spiritual energy at all.

Previously, he needed a few days to refine five over elemental elixirs. But now, after a day, he had completely refined all the spirit energy from the five Yuan Dan beads.

He looked into his dantian and was suddenly surprised to find that there was a strange white ball of Qi inside it.

17. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 89 Star Yang Heart Sutra

Qin Yun had twin martial spirits, so he could cultivate and produce two elemental energies.

Within his purple gold fire elemental energy, there was also a black vibrating elemental energy, as if the core was at the heart of the fire elemental energy.

At this moment, there was a white mist flowing on the surface of the black elemental energy.

This was what Qin Yun had just cultivated.

"What is this thing? Could it be a special type of energy?"

He focused his mind to manipulate the white mist.

Unexpectedly, the white mist ran out of his dantian and entered his golden heart.

Then, like a dancing white ribbon, the white mist slowly rose from his chest.

It could become very long, at least 10 meters long.

"My perception of spiritual energy is getting clearer and clearer. This white band of light seems to be able to strengthen one's perception of spiritual energy!"

Qin Yun was secretly delighted before he attempted to control the beam of light to penetrate the Heaven Punisher Tower's wall. Immediately, he managed to escape!

The moment the beam of light left him, he seemed to have suddenly gone from a dirty place in the air into a pleasant mountain forest!

He finally felt the spiritual energy that he hadn't felt in a long time!

Even Qin Yun could not believe that an inner force cultivation technique, after reaching perfection, would have such a miraculous strength.

Looking at the white belt of light, he was extremely excited, "I remember a book that records that the inner force was cultivated to perfection, allowing the inner force to give birth to spiritual force … Elemental soul!

"When you train your inner force to the perfection stage, you will be able to form your primordial spirit. Will you be able to leave your elemental energy?"

Even if Yang Shiyue was this proficient in cultivation techniques, she had never cultivated it to the perfection level, so her understanding in this area was not that deep.

The primordial spirit could easily pierce through the incomparably sturdy wall and insanely absorb the nine suns energy from outside.

Qin Yun's two elemental energies were frantically breathing. Like a cow drinking, they absorbed and refined the spiritual energy.

He did not wake up until late at night, when the nine suns had become thinner.

"When the nine suns go down the mountain, the spiritual energy will gradually become thinner. Even if your primordial spirit was to swim out, it would not be able to absorb much spiritual energy."

Just as he was about to retrieve his primordial spirit, he suddenly felt a strange energy.

"What is this energy?" Apparently, this energy is different than the spiritual energy of the nine suns! It was late at night outside. Was it the power of the moon? "That's not right, teacher has the Moon Martial Spirit, the spiritual energy isn't like that!"

After he shook his head, he suddenly thought of another possibility.

Astral spirit energy!

The night was filled with stars.

Although there were also stars during the day, they were blocked by the sunlight, so they couldn't see much, let alone feel the spiritual energy of the stars.

"It's a self-created technique by Grandmaster Lan Xiao!" Qin Yun suddenly recalled the cryptic chant.

Star Mantra, Sun Monastery, Stable Heart, and Spirit Concentrating Star!

"Starlight, can be understood as the stars meditating, and the sun is the sun watching. What are you looking at? Look at the stars? Could the stars have something to do with the sun? This was equivalent to another type of spiritual energy. A firm heart means a firm mind. A spirit will condense the heart into a star, and a spirit will condense the heart into a star? "

He felt as if he was trying to comprehend something, but he could not grasp the crux of it.

"Meditation. To absorb the power of the nine suns and form the stars. One must have a strong mind in order to condense one's spirit into a star."

He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and used his primordial spirit to absorb the star aura.

"Nine Yang Refinement, Stars Refinement!" In the Primal Chaos Universe, when the Astral Souls were illuminated by the nine suns, they would meditate and cultivate their spirit, condensing their Astral Souls to form a star!

"The starlight passes through the stars to absorb the nine suns' spiritual energy and the pure spiritual energy that it refines can directly absorb the astral energy and refine it into spirit. There's no need to use the nine suns' spiritual energy anymore!"

Through his primordial spirit, Qin Yun was able to absorb the Astral Energy and further confirmed his understanding.

"Yang Refinement Body, Star Refinement Spirit, and Star Yang Complementarity. Let's just call this the Star Yang True Scripture!" I am currently training in the 'Star Training Spirit' section, and the other section should be the 'Yang Refinement Body' section. "

Qin Yun felt his spirit constantly strengthening as he secretly rejoiced.

The people from Blue Spirit Star Palace had truly given him a supreme skill in the art of internal energy.

Qin Yun smiled inwardly and said, "Perhaps it's because of the passage of time. Back then, the method that Lan Xiao Martial King used to write down his cultivation technique was different from the one he has now. That's why it's more difficult to understand."

"It's also possible that it's not easy to cultivate an inner force cultivation method to the acme of perfection. Therefore, the disciples of Blue Spirit Star Palace have not been able to comprehend these two chants for many years."

He couldn't completely understand it either, so he could only get a general idea of the direction.

The short chant was exactly like this. It was just a simple introduction. The rest depended on one's own performance, relying on one's own comprehension to walk down one's own path of martial arts.

This way, everyone would be able to walk on a different path of martial arts, which was why there had been so many martial arts in the past few years.

After a night of cultivation, his mental strength had increased by a lot, and he would soon be able to form his Soul Scripture.

During the day, he had practiced his Yang Body Refinement technique. It was a bit longer than Star Refinement's incantations.

"The nine suns are different, the divine abilities are myriad, the Sun God's soul flies, and the divine abilities enter the body." He was completely confused as he read and recited. Although it was not as difficult as training one's spirit during the night, there was no direction for him to go.

Until noon, he still had nothing to gain, so he could only give up.

"This can only be suddenly comprehended after a certain period of time. Just like last night, I need an opportunity." After Qin Yun understood what was going on, he no longer bothered with it. He placed it aside and let nature take its course.

Now that he was able to comprehend Star Refinement, it could be considered a huge harvest.

In the blink of an eye, Qin Yun spent half a month in the Heaven Punisher Tower.

Ever since he had comprehended Star Refinement, he would release his Primordial Spirit every night to absorb the Astral Qi and use it to cultivate his mind for more than ten days.

In the sky above the Heaven Punisher Tower, the stars were shining like the sea, calm and beautiful.

Inside the Heaven's Punishment Tower, Qin Yun could not see the resplendent sea of stars. However, he could clearly sense the boundless and mysterious sea of stars through his primordial spirit.

Every time he had this feeling, his mind would fluctuate.

Because he felt that he was as insignificant as dust in front of the sea of stars, like a drop in the ocean, and that a sense of inferiority and powerlessness would surge into his heart and give birth to an inexplicable sense of desolation.

Whenever these emotions appeared, he would always be able to steel his heart, withstand the invisible attacks, and continue to absorb spiritual energy from the stars.

Ever since he was a child, he had experienced many different kinds of hardships. He had long since cultivated an incomparably firm heart, and firmly believed that through hard work, he could shake the will of the heavens!

In the chants, there was a reference to "peace of mind".

This was because the further one cultivated, the more one could feel how terrifying the Star Sea was. It was all for resisting the grand aura that came from the ancient Star Sea.

"My heart is like the stars!" Qin Yun opened his eyes as a glint flashed in his eyes. He looked like two bright stars.

He had finally cultivated the Soul Scripture!

The Soul Scripture was like a starry river shining with starlight, connecting with the golden heart and the tiny stars in the brain.

"Spirit Star, I've succeeded!"

It was very dark all around, but under the cover of his powerful mind, he was able to capture all the tiny grains of sand clearly!

Not only did Qin Yun cultivate the Soul Scripture, he also used the Xingyang Heart Scripture to form his mind into a star. This meant that the strength of his mind energy would far surpass that of others.

18. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 90 - Elementary Level

Qin Yun stayed in the Heaven Punisher Tower for half a month. There was still half a month until the start of the next semester.

When he cultivated the Soul Scripture, it could be said that his rate of improvement had increased by leaps and bounds.

His top priority right now was to leave the Heaven Punisher Tower.

"There's something strange about the stone tablets!" When he had released his spiritual energy to cover this layer, he had noticed that the stone tablets were different.

He then took out the glowing stone and shone it on the ground. He discovered that the stone slab in the middle of the floor was different. It was a specially made stone slab.

He carefully examined it for a moment and discovered that there was a five meter wide square diagram here. It was all made up of blocks of stone slabs.

"This kind of stone board can carve spirit inscriptions and form a spirit array?" "The flame that I released earlier was probably absorbed by these stone tablets!" Qin Yun suddenly came up with a plan that could help him leave the Heaven Punisher Tower.

He immediately ran down and picked up all the skeletons from every floor and threw them into the furnace.

"Sorry, I will use your corpses to break this tower." Qin Yun looked at the bones in the furnace and muttered.

Afterwards, he threw in a small piece of Heavy Spirit Jade and all of the demon beast bones.

Qin Yun sent his origin soul out and absorbed a large amount of Nine Yang Energy. He released a strong golden purple flame and poured it into the furnace to burn the various objects.

He had done this often in the Hall of Marking, but it was just that he didn't have that much fused items.

"I need to burn it for a long time. I will take advantage of this time to set up a formation and infuse the internal energy of the purple gold flame at regular intervals to maintain the flame."

He took out his carving knife and a large stack of papers.

He copied that stack of paper when he first entered the Nine Yang Spirit Convergence Array. The spirit markings inside were the same as the parts of the "Thirty-six spirit markings", so he had mastered the dark markings as well.

He wanted to use the stone tablets on the ground to set up the Nine Yang Spirit Convergence Array!

"If I release the fire here, it will be immediately absorbed by the stone tablets on the ground. This means that the stone tablets can be used to set up the formation, and once it is set up, the formation can be activated by introducing the Nine Yang Energy into it."

After a few days of carving, Qin Yun had successfully inscribed the Nine Yang Spirit Convergence Array. It could be channeled outside the tower through the primordial spirit sea and attract Nine Yang energy into the array.

The great thing about the Nine Yang Spirit Convergence Array was that it could absorb the nine suns' spirit energy and quickly refine it into pure energy.

After the formation was set up, most of the things inside the furnace had also been smelted.

He took out the blueprint of the Giant Spirit King Hammer, and began to hammer and forge according to the shape of the hammer.

The speed at which he landed his hammer was extremely fast. In just a moment, he had hammered several times. In order to forge the materials better, he had even used the Six Forms of Forging Dragon …

Clonk! Clonk! Clonk!

Qin Yun was bare-chested as he executed the first four moves of the six forms of the Dragon-Forging Fist — Thunderclap, Tremor, Flowing Light, and Landslide.

It was all for forging the Giant Spirit King Hammer.

For the next few days, he continued forging hard materials day and night. It was extremely arduous, but luckily, he was able to use his primordial spirit to quickly absorb spiritual energy and replenish his mental and physical energy consumption.

Looking at the hard-earned embryo, he nodded his head in satisfaction.

"I have both the Alchemy Mark and the Strengthening Mark. With the current conditions, I can only temporarily refine the Giant Spirit King Hammer, which is an Inferior Grade Spiritual Artifact!"

The psychic power generated by the cultivation of the Astral Qi was incomparably powerful, capable of allowing him to finish carving the Alchemy Mark without getting tired.

After he finished carving the alchemy patterns, he let out a long sigh. "I'm going to carve a solid seal. This is the first time I'm carving two kinds of spirit patterns on the same artifact!"

When carving the second type of spirit pattern, one would need to use their mental strength to find the most suitable location. It did not conflict with other spirit patterns, and it could not interfere with other spirit patterns.

It was a good thing that he had the blueprint, and it stated how he would do it … Of course, the materials needed for a true Giant Spirit King hammer were not easy to obtain, and there were also many spirit inscriptions.

Qin Yun was currently equipped with the conditions to forge an Inferior Grade Spirit Treasure, the Giant Spirit King Hammer.

It took him several days and nights to carve these two spirit inscriptions onto the black hammer for the first time. It could be said that everything went smoothly.

It was Qin Yun's first time refining it. The conditions were harsh, but he was still able to successfully produce it. It could be said to be very good.

"It's almost school time!" Qin Yun danced around with the low-grade Giant Spirit King Hammer. He had added half a piece of Heavy Spirit Jade.

After being heated up, the Heavy Spirit Jade would gradually become heavier.

Therefore, after heating up the Giant Spirit King hammer, it could also become heavier.

Qin Yun used his strongest flame to heat it. It weighed five thousand Jin!

"Using physical strength to wield the sword is already strenuous, but using inner Qi is still barely adequate. Only by using inner force can it be easily wielded." Qin Yun was extremely satisfied with this.

After resting, he began the final step of his plan.

He walked to the center of the Nine Yang Spirit Convergence Array and placed the Giant Spirit King Hammer in the center. One side of the hammer was stuck to the ground, while the other side was facing the top of the tower.

Qin Yun stood beside the Nine Yang Spirit Convergence Array and allowed his primordial spirit to swim out to absorb the nine suns spirit energy outside before channeling it into the formation.

He then used his mind to control it and pour the converted spirit energy from the Nine Yang Spirit Convergence Array into the Giant Spirit King Hammer.

The Giant Spirit King Hammer absorbed a large amount of Nine Yang Energy and released it through the Alchemy Tattoos, creating a scorching red light that shot straight to the top of the pagoda and continued to shine.

The Alchemy Mark could strengthen the flame by several times, releasing heat.

The amount of spiritual energy released by the Nine Yang Spirit Convergence Array was equivalent to the amount released by internal force. With such a steady flow of internal energy entering the Giant Spirit King Hammer, the light emitted was extremely scorching.

"It's not enough!" Qin Yun used his mind energy to sense the top of the tower. With a frown, he took out all his crystal and purple crystal coins and poured them into the Nine Yang Spirit Convergence Array.

In total, it was equivalent to several hundred thousand crystal coins!

Sure enough, the Nine Suns Spirit Convergence Array was able to absorb the spirit energy from the crystal coins at an extremely fast speed. It turned into spirit energy and poured it into the Giant Spirit King Hammer.

The purplish-gold laser suddenly became much thicker.

"I've put in all my effort!" Qin Yun watched as the crystal coins slowly disappeared. He felt a pang in his heart. If he could really get out, it would be worth it.

After several hours, all of the crystal coins had turned into white ashes.

At night, a fist-sized hole appeared on the top of the Heaven Punisher Tower!

The silver moonlight shone through the hole, brightening the pitch-black fifth floor.

"It's a success!" Qin Yun was extremely excited as he kept the stone tablets into his storage space. It was a mini Nine Yang Spirit Convergence Array.

He rested for a few hours. After changing into a clean white robe, he jumped up with great force and grabbed the edge of the small hole with his hands. Then, he controlled the bone to shrink the bone, causing the body to shrink.

When Xiao Yue Lan impersonated Xiao Yue Mei, she used this method to reduce her size.

It was only Qin Yun's first attempt, but he had successfully made himself look like a child and drilled out a small hole.

He stood on top of the pagoda and looked at the white belly of the fish on the horizon. He could not help but laugh out loud.

The nine suns slowly rose into the sky, blooming with beautiful morning light. They awakened the creatures on the ground, bringing them limitless vitality.

"A mere broken tower is not enough to lock me up!" Give me ten years, and I'll blast this tower to smithereens. " Qin Yun looked around and did not discover anyone. He jumped down and rushed towards the forbidden zone's gate.

19. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 91 Vicious Beasts

The guards at the entrance could not help but be stunned when they saw Qin Yun running over. By the time they reacted, they were already far away.

"Um …" Was it really Qin Yun? Isn't he locked up in the Heaven's Punishment Tower? " A middle-aged guard said in astonishment.

"It's Qin Yun. I need to report this quickly!" One of the old guards said and left in a hurry.

A month ago, Qin Yun, who had been imprisoned in the Heaven's Punishment Tower, had actually come out!

The guards didn't know what was going on, they only knew that this matter was extremely important, so they quickly reported it to their superior.

Qin Yun walked out of the Heaven Punisher Tower and noticed the drastic changes that had occurred outside, especially in the atmosphere.

After he came out, he immediately rushed to the bamboo forest residence.

At the Bamboo Woods House, the doors were shut tight.

There was no one inside, and the yard was filled with weeds. With a single glance, one could tell that it had been empty for many days.

"Teacher really left the Hua Ling Wu Academy!" Qin Yun was completely at a loss as he sighed inwardly.

He then hurried over to Principal Zhang's residence, which was a red wooden building.

… ….

At the Hua Ling Martial Arts Academy, in a three-story wooden building beside the Martial Arts Practice Grounds.

In a study in Principal Zhang's wooden building, he was reading a book. Suddenly, he saw a grinning Qin Yun dressed in white. He was as alarmed as though he had seen a ghost.

Qin Yun said with a smile, "President, I'm here to handle the entrance exam. A month ago, I defeated Jiang Lang in the final exam. It seems like I still have a hundred thousand crystal coins as reward."

That day, Qin Yun had just received the reward of ten superior elemental elixirs when he was interrupted by the people from Blue Spirit Star Palace.

When President Zhang heard Qin Yun's voice, he confirmed that it was not an illusion. He asked in surprise, "How did you come out?"

"I made a hole in the top of the pagoda and used the Bone Shrinking Art to shrink my body before running out."

Qin Yun said with a smile, "Hurry up and register for me!"

Principal Zhang's eyebrows twitched. Everyone knew that the Heaven's Punishment Tower was extremely sturdy. Even a ninth level Martial Body cultivator would not be able to escape from it, let alone a fifth level Martial Body teenager.

"You always do things that are against common sense." President Zhang could only accept the fact and go through the procedures for Qin Yun to enter the academy in the new semester.

"Ever since that guy from Blue Spirit Star Palace entered the Martial Arts Academy, his tuition couldn't increase at all. It's worth one hundred thousand crystal coins."

Qin Yun frowned. In order to escape, he had exhausted all his crystal coins in the Heaven Punisher Tower. He smirked and said, "How expensive!"

Principal Zhang handed over a new student token and said, "The tuition fee will increase, so the resources will naturally increase as well. There were a total of ten days in the competition for the new semester. It's already been eight days. Do you want to go? "That's a competition hosted by the Blue Spirit Star Palace. Beast Hunting is the main event."

"Of course!" Qin Yun said hurriedly. He felt a sense of regret that he had missed out on so many days.

… ….

On the west side of the Hua Ling Wu Academy, there was a huge garden surrounded by high walls.

Qin Yun followed President Zhang to the entrance of the garden.

This garden had existed for many years and was extremely spacious. It was currently being used for competitions and trials.

Principal Zhang said, "The Blue Spirit Star Palace has gathered a large number of vicious beasts. Their strength is equivalent to a fifth level Martial Body. They need a class team to defeat them."

"And the 9th squad only has you. This requires you to hunt and kill the beasts on your own. Those who kill the most will get the best results and be rewarded."

Qin Yun looked eager as he said with a smile, "Can I go in now?"

"You must be careful of evil beasts! There are only two days left, and you can't kill more than a few of them, so don't force yourself … "

After opening the door, President Zhang wanted to say a few more words before Qin Yun charged in. In a blink of an eye, he was gone.

If one wanted to obtain resources in the Hua Ling Wu Academy or other martial arts academies, one must obtain the best results in these competitions or examinations.

"There are only two days left. I have to hurry and find those evil beasts and try my best to get some rewards. I don't want those 100,000 tuition fees to go down the drain." Qin Yun thought to himself.

"Walla ~ ~ ~"

The sky was overcast and overcast with gray clouds. The rain began to fall heavily, and the weather suddenly changed.

The forest in the trial garden became dark and cold, full of mud.

The rain was pouring heavily, washing away all traces of the evil beasts. It would be even more difficult to track down the evil beasts.

Qin Yun focused his mind to sense the weak aura of the demonic beast …

Evil Beasts were also a type of Monstrous Beast. Because they were affected by the resentment, they became even more ferocious and brutal. Their bodies and auras were different from normal Monstrous Beasts, so it was very easy to distinguish them.

"I got it. I'll try using the Inner Spiritual Rotation skill!" Qin Yun's heart stirred as he released his primordial spirit.

The primordial spirit had a very close connection with the mind. It could unleash a stronger mind energy through the primordial spirit, allowing one to have a better control over it.

Suddenly, Qin Yun discovered something. He rejoiced in his heart, "The primordial spirit is indeed powerful. It allowed me to sense the vicious beast and it was extremely clear!"

The ruthless ferocious beast constantly exuded a ruthless aura. This was a type of mental energy wave that was caught by Qin Yun's primordial spirit.

Moments later, Qin Yun arrived beside a bush …

Suddenly, a grey boar that was overflowing with black gas rushed out!

"Bastard!" Qin Yun roared as he quickly took out the Giant Spirit King Hammer and struck the boar's head with the Thunderous Tremor Style!

The angry thunder roared, followed by the hammer piercing through the wild boar's head, shooting out a fiery red flash!

The wild boar howled and fell to the ground dead!

"Isn't it very strong?" Qin Yun looked at the dead wild boar and curled his lips. He kept it in his storage space and continued searching for the next beast.

He could take down this beast in one strike! If any other student were to see this, they would definitely be shocked by such strength!

One must know that a few days ago, even if the students of both classes joined forces, they were still unable to defeat this wild boar!

Although the evil beasts were savage, they were not stupid at all. They would try their best to avoid more people, and they would not even meet anyone. Thus, catching them was extremely difficult.

However, through his primordial spirit, Qin Yun could easily sense the aura of an evil beast.

When he approached, the beast would discover that there was only one person, and it would immediately jump out, only to be smashed down by his hammer.

… ….

Two days had passed, and many people had gathered in front of the entrance to the garden.

There were teachers, officials from the imperial city, and even a few old men from the Blue Spirit Star Palace.

They had come for Qin Yun!

The moment the news of Qin Yun's escape from the Heaven Punisher Tower spread, it shook the entire Heavenly Qin Empire.

Many people knew how terrifying the Heavenly Punisher Tower was. It had imprisoned people at the 9th level of the Body Tempering Realm to death before.

They had originally thought that Qin Yun would be locked up for ten years or even be imprisoned inside.

The scariest thing was that after confirming, the top of the Heaven's Punishment Tower had indeed been burned out from the inside by someone's burning flames.

Qin Yun possessed a purple gold fire martial soul, so the flames he released were extremely terrifying. It was a well-known fact, so he could only believe that fact!

Almost every class had heavily injured students, which showed how powerful the beasts were.

Qin Yun did not come out, but he had already begun counting the various classes' achievements. It was overseen by President Zhang.

The teachers would lend the storage spirit artifacts to their class and let them enter to store the evil beasts.

Now, the class leaders had taken out the beast corpses from their storage spirit artifacts.

After a short while, they finished counting. The group that killed the most were the eight squads, which had a total of nine ferocious beasts.

"Not bad at all. The strength of these evil beasts are so powerful that you can kill one almost every day. It's not easy at all." A middle-aged teacher wearing a blue robe proudly laughed as he patted the head of Class 8's class monitor.

This class monitor's name was Zhao De. His appearance was similar to the old man in the blue robe. It was clear that he was father and son.

The blue-robed middle-aged man was also a disciple of the Blue Spirit Star Palace. He was assigned to be a teacher here, and his name was Zhao Guangwei.

20. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 92 Tranquil Heart Pill

A student of Class 8 said loudly, "This is all thanks to Class Rep Zhao De. Among these, eight of the beasts were killed by him."

Upon hearing this, Zhao De's face was filled with pride. He smiled and said, "That's also because everyone is cooperating with me!"

"Now our class has obtained first place. The prize is a supreme grade spirit pill, Heart Consolidating Pill. And a hundred thousand crystal coins. I only want the Core Consolidating Pill and fifty thousand crystal coins, and the rest of it will be distributed among you. " All the students present could tell that Zhao De was trying to get the bigger portion.

When the more than ten students of Class 8 heard this, they hurriedly smiled and thanked him, but in their hearts, they were very unhappy.

However, no one dared to say anything. Zhao De was already at the fifth level of the Martial Body realm at the age of fifteen. He was wearing the blue robe of the Blue Spirit Star Palace, a symbol of his status.

His father, Zhao Guangwei, was an outer disciple of Blue Spirit Star Palace. Although he was only at the seventh level of the Martial Body realm, even an eighth level Martial Body teacher would have to be respectful in fear of offending the Blue Spirit Star Palace.

After two months of prosperity, those who had suddenly descended upon the Blue Spirit Star Palace in the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range were already viewed as the holy land of martial dao. No one dared to provoke those who came from there.

However, according to the rumors, when Blue Spirit Star Palace descended, Qin Yun had crippled a disciple on the spot.

Therefore, there were many people who had been bullied by the disciples of Blue Spirit Star Palace that secretly admired Qin Yun.

"You can now give out rewards!" Zhao De looked at Principal Zhang with a proud expression and shouted.

Principal Zhang frowned slightly. As a student, Zhao De was actually acting so arrogantly in front of him.

In the past, even a monstrous genius would not dare to put on such an arrogant and despicable face.

"There's still one class that we haven't counted." Principal Zhang said coldly.

There was another class, which was obviously Class 9. Class 9 only had Qin Yun in it. He had entered it two days ago.

Everyone knew that Qin Yun was strong, but how many evil beasts could he kill in two days?

"You're talking about Qin Yun, right?" It was probably eaten by a vicious beast. " Zhao Guangwei sneered, "Our class eight won this time. Quickly hand over the prize!"

He too felt that it was impossible for Qin Yun to win, but he still held onto a glimmer of hope!

Just as he was about to award the prizes, a gust of hot air suddenly came over. Qin Yun took a Fire Cloud Steps and flew out!

Moreover, he was carrying a huge black wolf carcass on his shoulder. Not long after, he walked out of the garden's gate.

When Qin Yun came out, the old official from Tianqin and the old man from Blue Spirit Star Palace had a ruthless look flash across their eyes.

When Zhao De saw Qin Yun, he sneered and said, "It's only a ferocious beast? Just tell me, if he went in for two days, how many could he kill? He has some strength, being able to kill a ferocious beast on his own within two days. "

Zhao Guangwei let out a sigh of relief and urged Principal Zhang, "Hurry up and hand over the reward!"

Principal Zhang was very unhappy with this father and son pair in front of him, but he had no choice but to take out those rewards. Just as he was about to hand them over …

"Wait!" Qin Yun hurriedly shouted as he placed the black wolf on the ground.

"What is it? I have killed nine ferocious beasts, yet you only have one? Zhao De shouted coldly.

"I can't hold that many spirit artifacts in my storage. That's why I'm carrying them." Qin Yun smiled faintly.

Everyone was slightly alarmed as they saw Qin Yun constantly take out the corpse of a ferocious beast from his storage space …

One, two, three, four, five … Nine, in addition to the wolf he was carrying, there were a total of ten ferocious beasts!

Those students were all deeply frightened. They had all fought against evil beasts before, so they knew how terrifying they were.

With so many of them working together, it was going to be difficult for them to kill one. Yet, Qin Yun had killed ten of them by himself!

"I was just gasping for breath. There's more!" Qin Yun grinned before he continued retrieving the corpse of the demonic beast from his storage space …

Everyone widened their eyes, watching as he continued to take out the corpses of the vicious beasts. Their eyeballs were on the verge of falling out, there was actually still … And not just one.

Moments later, Qin Yun took out a few piles of beast corpses. There were fifty of them.

Zhao De's face was filled with disbelief. He was so shocked that he could not speak.

The teachers and elders had already noticed that most of the beasts had traces of hammers on them.

During the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition, Qin Yun's terrifying hammer technique had left a deep impression on many people.

The injuries on the body of the demonic beast were caused by the hammer technique!

Everyone counted. Qin Yun had killed more vicious beasts than the other classes combined. No wonder he said that storage artifacts could not fit inside.

And what was even more astonishing was that Qin Yun's storage spirit artifact could contain more than fifty beasts. The space inside was not small either. It was a high-grade storage spirit artifact.

In fact, Qin Yun never expected that the storage space within the Nine Yang Divine Spirit would expand with the increase of his mental strength. It was extremely miraculous.

"After my careful observation a moment ago, I realized that these beasts have marks left behind by the Blue Spirit Star Palace. It can be confirmed that Qin Yun killed them from inside." After Principal Zhang recovered from his shock, he laughed heartily.

Zhao Guangwei took a few deep breaths and was extremely unwilling to accept it. He questioned loudly, "Qin Yun, how did you do it? Even I cannot kill that many within two days! "

"That's because you're too weak!" Qin Yun said.

"What I mean is, how did you find the beast so quickly?" Zhao Guangwei asked in a slightly angry tone.

Anyone could tell from the injuries on the demonic beast's body that it had been killed in three or three hits. Some of the injuries were caused by Qin Yun's attacks.

"I am only in the fifth level of the Martial Body realm. The monsters think that I am alone, so they all ran out to attack me." Qin Yun said with a laugh, "but they all came to die!"

Principal Zhang hurriedly handed the Tranquil Heart Pill and a hundred thousand crystal coins to Qin Yun. He said with a smile, "This is the reward for first place in this round." It would be best for you to eat the Heart Consolidating Pellet after you cultivate the Soul Scripture, and at the same time, consolidate the Heart Sutra while strengthening the Soul Scripture. "

Qin Yun nodded and thanked him repeatedly.

Zhao De clenched his teeth and looked at Qin Yun with anger! The reward that was about to be received was taken away just like that.

The Tranquil Heart Pill was a rare and valuable pill that was priceless. Even in the Blue Spirit Star Palace, it was extremely scarce. It was no wonder that Zhao De and his son were so flustered and exasperated.

"It's very inappropriate to give this pill to Qin Yun!" Zhao Guangwei suddenly shouted, "Because during the competition to hunt and kill the ferocious beasts, I did not expect Qin Yun to participate. Furthermore, the Heart Consolidating Pellet was not of much use to him, but it was extremely useful to others.

"We should give the Heart Strengthening Pill to Number Two, and then arrange for the other rewards to be given to Number One."

In order to let his son obtain the precious Heart Strengthening Pill, Zhao Guangwei had to go all out.

"Teacher Zhao is right!" An old man from the Star Palace said.

The other people opposing Qin Yun immediately echoed his sentiments.

Zhao Guangwei smiled complacently. He looked at President Zhang and continued, "Look, everyone thinks so. It's clear that everyone is dissatisfied with Qin Yun for obtaining the Tranquil Heart Pill …"

Before he could finish his words, he saw Qin Yun take out the Tranquil Heart Pill and swallow it.

Qin Yun looked at Zhao Guangwei's ugly green face and said with a chuckle, "The taste is pretty good!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.