Question Anybody interested in Nine Sun God King/九阳神王 ?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by HarutoraRyu, Feb 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarutoraRyu

HarutoraRyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 111 Storage Spirit Treasures

Qin Yun followed behind Huo Zhong and clearly saw the gigantic Black Flood Dragon. A cold shiver ran down his spine!

The Black Flood Dragon's body was around one meter thick and tens of meters long. The black scales on its body had several large holes in them, and there was also black blood on its head. These were all left behind by Xie Wufeng and the Jade Armored Rhinoceros.

"Whiz!" "Whiz!" "Whiz!"

The inner strength that Mu Rong Da Ren and Xie Wufeng had gathered was like swords shooting towards them. It let out a sonic boom and smashed into the head of the black dragon.

Huo Zhong leaped up and his long rod flashed with a golden light. He had released the power of his Golden Ox Martial Spirit to its limit!

The long rod seemed to carry several tens of thousands of jin of force as it smashed down, hitting the Black Flood Dragon's head.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

The huge stick smashed down, causing a loud sound that shook the surrounding trees, causing them all to crack open!

Sou sou sou!

Mu Rong Da Ren and Xie Wufeng unleashed another round of inner strength and gathered it all on the Black flood Dragon's head!

"Third Huo, gather your strength first. I'll support you now!" Qin Yun saw the Black Flood Dragon roar as it opened its mouth and bit at Huo Zhong. Stepping forward, it used the Giant Spirit King hammer to execute the Six Xing Long Styles!

The Thunderbolt Style landed on the Black Flood Dragon's mouth, causing several sharp teeth to fall!

After that, there were two punches that struck the Black Flood Dragon's eyes, blowing apart its huge eyes.

The flowing light struck the top of the black sword's head, infusing a shockwave into it, smashing the head to the ground.

"I'll do it!" Huo Zhong jumped dozens of meters into the air. His long rod fell down vertically and penetrated the head of the Black Flood Dragon.

The Jade Armored Rhinoceros also charged forward, its huge horn stabbing into the Black Flood Dragon's neck.

Huo Zhong pulled out his long rod and smashed it again. He did not feel tired at all!

Qin Yun had just struck out a few times and drained more than half of his internal energy. He could only rest and watch from the side.

Finally, the Black Jiao died after being violently beaten by the four of them …

"This guy's strength is comparable to a rank 8 beast!" Qin Yun looked deeply at the dead Black Flood Dragon and heaved a sigh of relief.

"The Black Flood Dragon itself is already slightly injured. When I enter and succeed in my sneak attack, everyone's attacks will also be very fierce. Only then will we succeed." Xie Wufeng also sighed repeatedly.

"It seems like the Black Flood Dragon is the leader of the evil beasts nearby!" Qin Yun said, "This fellow had yet to fully transform into a dragon. Otherwise, we would already be dead."

The Flood Dragon was formed from the transformation of the enormous python, and it was also a very rare fierce beast.

On the other hand, the one before him had a baleful aura emanating from him. With a single look, one could tell that he had eaten quite a few people.

"Should we hand it over?" Mu Rong Jun said, "The bones in the body of the evil dragon must be very good. They should be good materials for refining. They should be able to make high quality bone steel!"

"En!" Qin Yun was very sure as he said, "This is equivalent to a Class 8 demonic beast. It's not a problem for the animal bone to be used to forge top-grade bone steel!" "Actually, a Class 6 beast bone can refine high grade bone steel."

"The number of beasts that we have just killed is also more than fifty... Adding on the days of killing, we have almost ninety of them. They are all rank 6 beasts, so we should be the first ones to do so. " Mu Rong Jun let out a bitter sigh, "I just don't know how to take him away, especially this Black Jiao."

"The Black Flood Dragon's bones have melted and its scales have been peeled off. We still have seven or eight days." Qin Yun said with a smile, "I can use this time to forge a few storage spirit artifacts!"

Xie Wufeng and company were immediately taken aback. Qin Yun was actually able to forge a Storage Spirit Weapon, and he could even craft a few of them!

This was something that only a Grandmaster Mystical Marks could do!

While they were still in shock, the Jade Armor Rhino suddenly entered the cave.

Qin Yun looked around and said, "Old Huo San, can I trouble you to clean up the outside world. Let's go in and take a look. This might have been the old rhino's territory in the first place, but it was taken over later on."

For the Jade Horned Rhino to grow, it had to rely on something.

Qin Yun and company followed the Jade Armored Rhinoceros into the cave and came to the end. They realized that there was a pool of water that was glowing with a crystalline white light.

"It's the Spirit Spring Water!" Xie Wufeng was shocked, "No wonder the spiritual energy suddenly became so dense after entering this place. However, judging from the light emitted by the Spirit Spring Water, its quality will decline a lot.

After the Jade Armored Rhinoceros took the spring water from the spirit spring water and placed it on its body, the wounds on its body began to heal at a rapid rate.

"It's better if I have spirit spring water here. It's convenient for me to refine!" Qin Yun took out a furnace.

When forging spirit iron, if enough spirit liquid was added, the quality would also improve quite a bit. The spirit spring water here was a natural spirit spring, and was extremely suitable for forging materials.

Qin Yun did not have enough high-grade spirit iron so he was temporarily unable to forge high-grade bone steel. However, he could refine the animal bone first and forge the bone steel when he had the conditions in the future.

With the four of them working together, the Black Flood Dragon's bones, scales, and tendons were quickly taken down.

In order to make it easier to carry around, he had even smelted the bones into a large piece.

"Right now, I'm going to start refining a storage spirit artifact. Maybe some evil beasts will come over during this time, so I'll have to trouble you guys." Qin Yun took out his forging platform and said to Xie Wufeng.

Xie Wufeng and company were watching from the entrance. If Qin Yun was truly able to forge a storage artifact, they could buy one!

Even for many wealthy people, they wouldn't be able to buy a Spatial Spirit Weapon.

When Blue Spirit Star Palace landed, Qin Yun and Yang Shiyue picked up two of the Void Spirit Stones. They were essential materials for forging a spatial storage spirit artifact, so he believed that he could forge a spirit artifact!

"Just use the best low-grade bone steel to refine it. After fusing it with the Void Spirit Stone and carving the Blood Pact and Spatial Rings, i will be able to refine a Spatial Spirit Tool."

Qin Yun cut out a tiny rock the size of a grain of rice.

He smelted the stone, which was the size of a grain of rice, with the low-grade bone steel. After many forgings, he dispersed the components of the stone into the bone steel and began to shape it.

"Get a bracelet first!" Qin Yun thought for a moment and began forging a bracelet. He smoothed the surface and began carving spirit patterns.

The Blood Pact spirit pattern was mainly used to bind it with blood. Once it was bound, no one else would be able to open the storage space within the Blood Pact.

"It's not easy!" Qin Yun looked at the tiny bracelet and began carving the contract spirit patterns with the knife.

The more exquisite and exquisite a storage bag was, the more expensive it was. Most storage bags were either small boxes or bags of holding made from beast skins.

The better part is the belt.

As long as he could inscribe patterns and absorb the Void Spirit Stone into it's body, he would be able to refine a storage spirit artifact.

Refining it with the best low-grade bone steel like Qin Yun would ensure an excellent storage spirit artifact.

Furthermore, it was so small. If it was sold, it would be auctioned off at an extremely high price.

"Senior Meng had reserved a storage bracelet for her before. so this one will be for her" Qin Yun was carefully carving the inscriptions and did not notice the passage of time.

Two days later, he finally finished forging a bracelet of holding.

"Drop some blood and take a look!"

After binding it with blood, he saw the space within and couldn't help but jump. Although it wasn't as big as the storage space of his Nine Yang Divine Spirit, it could fit forty to fifty demonic beasts.

"Alright, let's continue refining. I have some experience now, I can refine faster." He was extremely satisfied. Then, he wiped away the consciousness that he had just accepted as master and began to refine the next storage spiritual item, which was still in the shape of a bracelet.

2. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 112 - Inner Essence Transforming Sword

Beside the Jade Armored Rhinoceros' Spirit Spring, it appeared to be sleeping. Qin Yun would occasionally fetch water but he did not wake it up.

The bracelet of holding he forged this time around was more than two hours faster than before.

"It's too hard to carve lines on small things. You have to be careful and slow down."

The second bracelet of holding that Qin Yun had forged was for the younger sister, Qi Meilan.

After that, he began forging a Spirit Treasure for Xie Wufeng and the other two.

During this period of time, Qin Yun had gone through a few battles with the three of them. He had a sense of trust towards each other and was a friend worth befriending.

He went out to ask Huo Zhong and the other two about the storage belt because they felt that it was already a very high grade belt.

Of course, to them, having a simple storage bag was already good enough.

The belt was much larger than the bracelet, so Qin Yun could forge it quickly and easily. It only took a few days to complete.

"Brothers, drip some blood to take a look!" Qin Yun grinned as he handed the black belt over.

The belt was forged using spiritual iron. After special treatment, it could become very flexible and not easily damaged.

Xie Wufeng did not take it, instead he asked, "How many crystal coins are these?"

Qin Yun said with a smile, "Why are you guys being so polite with me?" I will need all of you to take care of me in the Three Profound Academy in the future! "

Huo Zhong frowned, "How can you not want crystal coins? A storage spirit artifact with the shape of a belt is truly priceless! I only have five hundred thousand crystal coins on me, so I'll give it to you. In the future, I will earn even more crystal coins.

Not to mention the honest Huo Zhong, who did not dare to accept it, even a fella like Murong Dazren had given Qin Yun 500,000 crystal coins.

Xie Wufeng had quite a few crystal coins, around eight hundred thousand gold. After he received the blood from his belt, he sighed, "Brother Yun, your smithing skills are truly brilliant! That's right, after we go back, the Profound Points we exchanged will all be at your disposal. If it wasn't for you this time, we wouldn't have had such a great harvest. "

Huo Zhong and Mu Rong Jun also smiled and nodded their heads.

They were overjoyed to finally have their own storage spirit artifacts.

Especially Huo Zhong, he put his long rod in it, then took it out and put it in again …

"I can finally bring this precious stick with me!" Huo Zhong smiled.

Xie Wufeng also smiled, then he began to collect the beast corpses that he could not keep stored away.

"Brother Yun, once I earn enough crystal coins, I'll come find you to customize a spirit artifact!" Mu Rong Jun said with a smile, "You brat, you aren't even an adult yet, but you can still forge a Spirit Treasure. With this ability, marrying two Xiao Yue Lan shouldn't be a problem. If you were to go to the Star Black Martial School, you would be able to get those talented young beauties. "

Xie Wufeng appeared calm on the surface, but he was unable to calm down from the shock in his heart. This was because Qin Yun's aptitude in artifact forging was too astonishing. He was comparable to many old weirdos.

It had to be known that many people found it difficult to reach Qin Yun's current achievements in the path of the forging of strange patterns, even though they had lived their entire lives in poverty.

Qin Yun asked, "Brother Xie, don't you have a weapon? I can feel that there's a strong sword qi in your inner strength aura. Do you want me to help you refine a sword? "

Xie Wufeng smiled and shook his head, saying, "I am obsessed with the way of the sword, after I train a sword technique to perfection, I will condense a sword martial spirit, and then fuse my internal energy and martial spirit, turning it into a life sword! Unless I have no other choice, I will not release this sword! "

Inner Yuan Condensation Sword, Origin Vessel!

This made Qin Yun look astonished. He said, "The path of martial arts is truly filled with all sorts of strange phenomena that encompass everything!"

Suddenly, a soft moo came from the depths of the cave. The Jade Armored Rhinoceros, which had been asleep for several days, finally showed some movement.

Xie Wufeng said, "The spirit spring is about to dry up, and the last bit of its energy will be absorbed by the Jade Armor Rhino. Let's go. Its injuries are also completely healed, so there's no need to worry."

Qin Yun nodded. Just as he was about to leave, he was surrounded by the sound of wind. The commotion was extremely loud. His expression changed as he hurriedly said, "It's a horde of evil beasts!"

Another herd of evil beasts had come!

"Isn't the Black Flood Dragon the leader of the demonic beasts?" There are actually other groups of evil beasts, and just how many of them are within the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range! " Mu Rong Jun stood at the entrance of the cave, ready to fight.

Xie Wufeng was quite calm and collected. He gazed at the forest before him and said, "As long as we do not have a vicious beast like the Black Flood Dragon as a leader, we do not need to worry. With the strength of the four of us, we are sufficient to deal with a hundred ferocious beasts."

Huo Zhong was the first to rush out. Qin Yun followed behind him while Xie Wufeng floated above.

Lord Murong was guarding the entrance of the cave. While cooperating with Qin Yun and company, he could prevent evil beasts from disturbing the rhinoceroses by entering the cave.

Huo Zhong, who was leading the charge, was the first to be attacked by a ferocious beast. He was a toad with a body like a cow. It's entire body was black and there were many goosebumps on it's back.

"Old Huo, the toad is poisonous!" When Xie Wufeng saw this, he waved his hand and released a stream of inner Qi, like a sudden storm. It blew away the poisonous toad as well as the tree trunk.

"Don't get close to those poisonous beasts, just leave it to me!" Mu Rong Jun shouted from afar. The fan in his hand flew out like a spinning blade. It cut the toad into two halves.

Ow ow ow ow!

The howls of the wolves sounded out, and countless huge wolves with red eyes jumped out. Most of these beasts were giant wolves!

Qin Yun held the hammer in one hand and the saber in the other. He simultaneously executed the six forms of Wind Slasher and Dragon's Six Styles. The black wolves that pounced at him were killed by the explosive force.

"It's only a level five beast! You actually know how to send poisonous toads as a lead, thinking that we would be poisoned. " Qin Yun sneered.

His feet stomped on the ground and he leaped towards the wolves that were about to arrive. He wielded his blade and hammer, and before the wolves could approach him, they were cut down and killed.

There were only a large number of wolves and they were much weaker than Class 6 beasts. Huo Zhong and Qin Yun had destroyed more than half of them in an instant!

The remaining were injureded by Xie Wufeng and Murong Datong as they waited for Qin Yun and Huo Zhong to finish them off.

"They are here to gift us Xuan Points!" Huo Zhong chuckled as he stabbed the howling wolf to death with his long rod.

"The Wolf King did not appear. It might have been scared away by us." Mu Rong Jun said with a smile.

Just like that, they once again easily obtained a few dozen corpses of vicious beasts. In total, there were more than 130 of them.

Qin Yun frowned as he looked at the reeking forest. Suddenly, he said, "It seems like there are evil beasts as well … No, it isn't a beast! It is a group of humans! "A lot of people!"

Suddenly, an extraordinary person appeared. It was most likely a student from the Three Mysterious Academy who had come to train!

"They must be the students of the Three Mysterious Academy. They are even more frightening than vicious beasts." Xie Wufeng said coldly as he stood at the entrance of the cave, his eyes filled with a cold light.

Qin Yun and company were guarding the entrance of the cave. There was a Jade Armor Rhino inside. If they left, the Jade Armor Rhino would most likely be killed!

More than forty students leapt out from the forest in all directions. When they saw the mess, the broken trees, and the blood of beasts on the ground, they knew that many of the beasts had been killed here.

These were the two squads.

A square-faced man dressed in blue walked out, his face dark and gloomy.

His name was Yu Sen and he was a member of the Yu Family. He looked coldly at Xie Wufeng and the others, asking arrogantly, "Where are the wolves? Killed by you? "

3. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 113 Two Team Leaders

Yu Sen was a team leader. He was powerful and respected. When Huo Zhong saw his arrogant and murderous look, he held his long rod tightly and was ready to fight at any moment!

Xie Wufeng's voice was light and cold as he said, "The wolves have all been killed by us! We are surrounded by a pack of wolves. If we don't kill them, do you want them to kill us? Do you have any complaints about this? "

Yu Sen pulled out a sword and shook it, producing a threatening glint. He sneered, "We found dozens of wolves. Just hand them over and we won't make things difficult for you."

"And if we don't?"

Xie Wufeng gave a smile that was not a smile. Although he did not have a weapon in his hand, his body exuded a terrifying sword aura and his voice was like a cold sharp sword.

Yu Sen frowned. They had forty people on their side, so fighting four opponents wouldn't be a problem. However, they also had to face casualties.

Everyone knew how terrifying a senior student like Xie Wufeng was!

"If you do not give it up, all of you should forget about returning to the Three Mysterious Academy. You will be buried here forever!" A black clothed young man holding a long whip said in a sharp and gloomy voice.

He was the captain of another team, Lieutenant Di. To be able to become captain, he was naturally not weak.

"Even if we die, we will drag your two captains down with us!" Huo Zhong was furious, he stabbed the long rod into the ground, creating a huge dent.

Qin Yun thought for a moment and said with a smile, "We are all humans. Let's be more civilized!"

"How about this, we will send our men out to compete. If we lose, not only will we give you the corpses of dozens of wolves, but we will also give you the corpses of fifty other beasts.

"You have another fifty beasts?" Yu Sen was slightly surprised, then said in disbelief.

The other students also didn't believe it, because even with their two squads and a few dozen people, they only managed to kill around fifty beasts in total.

"You don't believe me?" Then look around, is there really only the wolf's blood? " Mu Rong Jun said with a cold smile, "This place was an evil beast's nest before, we just captured it."

If it was a one-on-one match, Xie Wufeng, Qin Yun, and company were fully confident that they would win.

"Qin Yun, since you suggested it, why don't you do it yourself?" Yu Sen also felt that it was worth it and said, "If I lose, I won't pursue the corpses of those dozens of wolves. If I win, I'll do as you said."

Qin Yun nodded with a calm expression and said with a smile, "Alright!"

Everyone knew that with Qin Yun's martial soul dead, his strength would definitely be greatly reduced. This was also the reason why Yu Sen had chosen to compete with Qin Yun.

"Captain Yu Sen is one of the top ten existences in the Three Mysterious Academy. He's more than enough to fight a newbie who just entered!"

"Qin Yun is most proud of his purple gold fire martial soul, but he's finished. He's still so confident."

"Captain Yu Sen possesses the Five Spiritual Pulse and the Golden Martial Spirit. Just based on his talent in the Spiritual Pulse, he can be ranked as one of the top three in the Three Profound Academy!"

The group of students discussed arrogantly.

Qin Yun turned a deaf ear and looked indifferently at the beautiful blade in Yu Sen's hand. He asked, "You want to use weapons to compete in martial arts?"

"Of course I have to use a weapon... I throw this rock, and fight starts when it hit the ground. " After Yu Sen finished speaking, he threw the rock in his hand.

Qin Yun and Yu Sen were about twenty meters apart. The surroundings were spacious enough that they could display their skills in a battle.

After the rock fell to the ground, Yu Sen attacked with his saber. The force from the saber was like fire, which was very frightening.

When Qin Yun saw the knife, he was certain that it was a semi-spiritual weapon. Furthermore, the forging hammer in his hand was a genuine low-grade spiritual weapon. It was the stronger one.

He struck a few times through the air, and the gush of energy created layers of thick earth that enveloped Yu Sen.

A large amount of dirt covered the area like a curtain of darkness!

Yu Sen's beautiful attack was immediately broken by a clump of earth. He could only ruthlessly swing his sword and scatter the thick dirt that came flying at him.

Just as Yu Sen dispersed the clod of dirt, he saw Qin Yun leap over!

This left the two squads dumbfounded. That was because Qin Yun's speed was unbelievably fast!

After Qin Yun went over, the hammer struck down forcefully. Yu Sen's body reacted naturally as he blocked with a horizontal slash!

The sledgehammer landed on the saber blade, creating a loud bang!

Yu Sen's broadsword was broken, and his body was attacked by the energy from the broken blade. His internal organs were severely injured, and he couldn't help but spit out a mouthful of blood.

"With such little strength, you're still acting as a captain?" Qin Yun sneered as he sent Yu Sen flying with a powerful kick. He was hurriedly supported by a few youths.

Yu Sen held onto his cracked chest and could not accept the fact. He was a few years older than Qin Yun and had been beaten to the point of spitting blood. He had actually lost miserably.

Other students. They wailed in their hearts. If Qin Yun's martial soul had not died, they might have been able to accept it. This was because everyone believed that the Purple-Gold Fire Martial Spirit was the key to Qin Yun's strength.

However, Qin Yun's strength did not regress after the loss of his martial soul. It was very different from what the rumors said!

"You can scram now!" Mu Rong Jun shouted harshly.

"Wait!"

Lieutenant Di suddenly walked out and said, "Yu Sen is only representing their team, he doesn't have the qualifications to represent us! If I win, how about the bodies of the evil wolves and the fifty evil beasts that you guys have hunted will all belong to my team? "

Xie Wufeng was very confident in his comrade's strength. He smiled and said, "Sure! Which one of us are you going to compete with? "

Lieutenant Di pointed at Qin Yun and said, "Qin Yun, I want to compete with you. Weapons are not allowed! Your hammer is the Giant Spirit King Hammer. Although it's only a low grade spirit weapon, it's comparable to a middle grade spirit weapon. "

A hammer that was comparable to a Middle Grade Spirit Treasure, no wonder it was able to heavily injure Yu Sen with a single strike!

After hearing about it, everyone felt much better.

After all, Qin Yun was only fifteen years old and he only had one spirit vein. His martial soul had also died, but he was much stronger than them. It was truly unacceptable.

Lieutenant Dee picked up a rock and threw it into the air.

The instant that the stone fell to the ground, the two of them were like arrows that had been released from their bowstrings, shooting forward!

Just as the two of them were about to collide, Qin Yun pushed out with his palm. Everyone thought that he was going to release his inner strength and they did not think much of it.

However, what Qin Yun struck with his palm was not inner strength. Instead, it was a wild bolt of lightning!

The lightning was fast and ferocious, like a vicious snake biting at him, hitting the surprised Lieutenant Di in an instant.

BOOM!

After the lightning hit him, it actually exploded, burning one of Lieutenant Di's arms until it was black with smoke!

After being sent flying dozens of meters away, Lieutenant Di fell to the ground with a face full of horror. He was extremely frightened. If that move had hit his head, he would have died without a doubt!

Everyone looked at Lieutenant Di, not daring to believe their eyes!

The powerful Lieutenant Di had been defeated by Qin Yun, who did not have a martial soul!

"You … You cheated! You must have used a spirit weapon! Your martial spirit is obviously crippled, but why is it able to unleash thunder and lightning? " Ensign Di clutched his aching shoulder and bellowed, unconvinced.

4. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 114 - The Strongest Team

Qin Yun explained indifferently, "That is a black level martial arts explosive technique. When cultivated to the Perfection Stage, one's energy will explode into lightning bolts. "I still have my Yuan Qi, and I can still use my pure and non-attribute Inner Qi to perform Martial Skills."

Xie Wufeng walked in front of Qin Yun and said to the students, "All of you have lost. Now scram!"

Lieutenant Di lost even more thoroughly. He was defeated in a single exchange, making him lose all face.

Yu Sen was also feeling much better. If Lieutenant Di defeated Qin Yun, he would be mocked by Lieutenant Di in the future.

The two strongest captains had been defeated, while the others felt disheartened. There was no one amongst them who could defeat Qin Yun. The gap was extremely wide.

In the other teams, there was such a powerful sixth level martial body. If they were to meet Qin Yun, they might be able to win.

"Everyone attack together, capture them and force them to hand over the corpses of the evil beasts." Yu Sen suddenly shouted.

"Yes, we have forty people. We will definitely win." Lieutenant Di also shouted, "If we let them leave this place, we will become the laughingstock of the other teams in the future."

Hearing the two captains speak, the few people who were usually afraid of flattery also started to shout one after another to incite the others.

They also responded to their captain's command and were the first to fly out.

"Attack!"

"Charge!"

The group of people also shouted loudly to strengthen their courage as they charged forward.

Qin Yun was not afraid of them and charged forward first.

When he saw Yu Sen inciting the other students, he started to gather his strength. After flying out, the sledgehammer smashed down, shaking Lei Jingtian, and the energy rippled outwards.

The few students who were protecting Lieutenant Di were all sent flying by the surging force of air.

"I told you to leave, but you didn't properly cherish this opportunity. It's too late to regret it now!" Qin Yun heavily slapped Lieutenant Di a few times before snatching a storage box from his arms.

Lieutenant Di was slapped in front of everyone. He was humiliated and infuriated but he was unable to retaliate. He had been injured by the explosive Qigong and could not recover from it for a short period of time.

Huo Zhong also rushed over and swept his long rod around like a broom. Those students were all heavily swept away by his random sticks.

Xie Wufeng and Mu Rong Da Ren were attacking from afar with their inner energies. It was easy for them to deal with a sixth level Martial Body student.

Qin Yun charged at Yu Sen on the other side.

When Xie Wufeng and Murong Datong saw this, they immediately charged at the students in that direction to protect Qin Yun.

Qin Yun took a dozen steps and appeared in front of Yu Sen. He said with a sneer, "You want to rob us? You have to have the strength to do so! "Don't worry, your pathetic life isn't enough for me to kill!"

With that, he snatched the storage bag from Yu Sen's arms and viciously slapped him a few times.

There were still more than ten students who were uninjured, but none of them dared to continue forward.

"Qin Yun, you …" All of the spirit artifacts that you stole are ours! Return them quickly! " Yu Sen endured the incomparable humiliation and roared.

"You guys don't have the ability, and yet you act to rob others. You brought this upon yourselves!" Any more bullshit and I'll kill all of you. " Mu Rong Jun's words were very effective, making the students tremble.

They were all at the 6th level of the Martial Body realm, so why was there such a huge difference in strength? There were forty of them, yet they could not even defeat four of them.

"Scram!" Huo Zhong roared loudly. His thunderous voice scared those students so much that their faces turned pale.

In just a few moments, all of these students fled in embarrassment. Each and every one of them were extremely afraid of death and did not support each other. They ran as fast as they could.

"Eldest Brother Xie, we won't be blamed if we return to the Three Mysterious Academy, will we?" Qin Yun asked with a trace of worry in his heart.

"Don't worry, leave it to me!" Xie Wufeng said with a smile, "Qin Yun, you are really powerful. If your Martial Spirit was normal, I might not even be a match for you!"

"It's about time. We should seal up the cave and return to the Three Mysterious Academy." Mu Rong Jun said.

The four of them worked together, and after half a day, they brought in many large rocks to seal up the entrance of the cave.

"If the old cow wakes up, she can run out herself." Huo Zhong smiled and said, "Thank you so much, otherwise our harvest wouldn't have been so bountiful."

Qin Yun had snatched two storage spirit artifacts. As neither of them had a blood contract spirit pattern, he could easily obtain the items inside as long as he obtained them.

When he saw the vicious beasts inside, he grinned and said, "These guys aren't bad either. There are more than fifty corpses of evil beasts in total, two storage spirit artifacts."

"We have a total of 180 beasts. This time, the champion should be us." Mu Rong Jun said with a smile, "Oh, that's right. Release the beasts they killed and let us deal with them. This way, we won't be able to find out what martial skill killed the beasts."

… ….

The competition to hunt down the evil beasts of the Three Mysterious Academy had finally come to an end.

Qin Yun's group of four was the first to traverse the mountains and enter the mountain forests. They were the last to return to the Three Profound Academy.

When they returned to the valley, they saw a large group of injured students lying in the middle of the square. The teachers were treating them.

Out of the many teams, only Qin Yun and company were uninjured.

Amongst them, the two squads led by Yu Sen and Lieutenant Di were the most heavily injured!

"Did the statistics show anything?" Xie Wufeng asked Dean Bai after returning.

"Did you steal Yu Sen and Lieutenant Di's storage spirit artifacts?" He was the teacher of Yu Sen's team, one of the teachers from Blue Spirit Star Palace.

"How is this possible?" Xie Wufeng frowned, "How could the four of us be a match for them?"

Qin Yun was secretly alarmed. He never expected Xie Wufeng to deny it.

Yu Sen and Lieutenant Di's teachers looked at each other in dismay. The other teachers also felt it was strange, because the two teams of students had explained the whole process clearly.

"Dean Bai, please make the decision. A storage spirit artifact is extremely precious. They will definitely snatch it away." A teacher said to the principal.

"Xie Wufeng, did you guys really not make a move?" Principal Bai walked past them and asked forcefully.

"No!" Xie Wufeng shook his head calmly, "To tell you the truth, we've killed a few packs of ferocious beasts, a total of a hundred and eighty-five. We'll bring out their corpses right now."

More than 180 of them? Dean Bai was also shocked. The other teachers and students also shouted "impossible" loudly.

"Didn't Qin Yun's storage artifact only hold fifty or so evil beasts?" A teacher asked doubtfully.

"It's like this. Qin Yun has several storage spirit artifacts of his own. In order to win the team, he gifted one to each of us!" As Xie Wufeng spoke, he pointed at his belt and took out more than forty dead bodies of demonic beasts.

In order to store more, the carcasses of the beasts had to be squeezed together. However, after taking it out, he could also distinguish it.

Mu Rong Da Ren and Huo Zhong also took out the dead beast's corpse from their beautiful metal storage belts. There were also around 40 of them.

Qin Yun also took out more than fifty corpses of evil beasts.

This made all the students and teachers dumbfounded!

5. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 115 - Vajra/King Kong(mythical creature) Dew

TL NOTE : - from here on if you see vajra body/veins/meridian or king kong body/veins/meridian or diamond body/veins/meridian, they are all the same. i put the chinese word through several online dictionary and they all provided similar translation : vajra; a mythical beast/ king kong; a mythical beast/ like diamond or as strong as diamond/ adamantite or strong as adamantite. i believe the author is going for "body/veins/meridian as strong as this type of mythical beast or this type of mineral" kinda vibe. So remember this for future.

What was most shocking was not the corpses of the evil beasts, but a few large storage spirit artifacts!

This was all Qin Yun's. What did this mean? Qin Yun was able to forge a storage spirit artifact?

When they thought of this, many students looked at Qin Yun with reverence. This was a Grandmaster Mystical Pattern Master!

Xie Wufeng said, "Everyone has seen it too. We all have storage spirit artifacts, so we can't rob them! "It could be that they just happened to have a quarrel with us over the loss of their storage spirit artifacts, that's why they set us up."

Yu Sen and Lieutenant Di were both stunned. The other two teams' students were also speechless. They had no idea what to say.

Dean Bai nodded. "The first place is yours!" One hundred and eighty-five corpses of vicious beasts and one thousand profound points each, for a total of one hundred and eighty-five thousand profound points. "

"Obtaining first place, obtaining 100,000 Xuan Points as a reward. This bill worth 285,000 Xuan Points can be exchanged with Elder Xu in that small house at any time."

To be able to obtain nearly three hundred thousand profound points in one go, the others were all envious of them because they were all so insignificant, and were basically useless.

"Dean, what about our storage spirit artifacts?" A teacher with a deadpan expression asked.

Storage spirit artifacts weren't too expensive. Even powerful martial practitioners could afford them, but they were simply too rare and difficult to buy.

"You guys are looking for the two of them." Dean Bai looked at Yu Sen and Lieutenant Di.

The two captains were also mute and could not speak of their troubles. This was because no one believed their words right now.

"Come, let's go and see what's going to be exchanged for." Mu Rong Hai said with a smile, then he ran towards the small house.

After Qin Yun and company left, a teacher whispered, "Qin Yun's martial soul is dead. With his strength, there's no way he can defeat Yu Sen and Lieutenant Di!" It seems that he still has quite a few things on his hands. Didn't he give his storage spirit artifacts to Xie Wufeng and the other two to help himself? "

"Qin Yun's storage spirit artifact was probably forged earlier? He had once obtained an ethereal stone, enough for him to refine quite a few storage spirit artifacts! Unfortunately, his martial spirit is gone. "

Many people were secretly feeling regretful. If they could build a good relationship with Qin Yun, they might be able to buy a pretty good storage artifact.

… ….

When Qin Yun and company entered a wooden house, they saw "Elder Xu". It was an elegant white-robed elder lying on a couch, leisurely reading a book.

"You want to exchange for something?" It's all in the booklet. Take a look for yourself! " Elder Xu took out a book and tossed it over.

Mu Rong Jun took it and started flipping through it quickly.

"A low rank spiritual weapon costs five hundred thousand Xuan Points!" "That's so fucking expensive!" he exclaimed with a frown.

"We don't lack cultivation methods right now, but spirit artifacts …" It's temporarily useless. Let's change it to something more practical. " Xie Wufeng said, "Brother Yun just entered the 6th level of the Martial Body realm. We need to hurry up and see what good medicines are there."

After seeing the pill, Qin Yun and company cursed a few times.

Even the cheapest pellets required a million Xuan Points, and it was unknown how long they would take to accumulate. The best pellets were even more expensive, with several million Xuan Points.

The most surprising thing was that he had several tens of millions of royal grade spirit pellets, but they were simply impossible to exchange for.

"The Vajra Dew isn't bad. 50,000 yuan per bottle!" Xie Wufeng said.

"What for?" Qin Yun asked.

Elder Xu curled his lips and laughed, "It can temper the Vajra Heart, but the process is very uncomfortable, one might even lose one's life!"

"Vajra Heart?" Qin Yun muttered with wrinkles on his face.

Elder Xu explained, "You are at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm and cultivate inner strength. Although you can condense inner strength, it is not the strongest inner strength. The strongest type of inner strength is the King Kong inner strength, which is also the peak power at the sixth level of the martial body. "

"After you refine the Vajra Heart, you will also need to refine the Three Vajra Scriptures. After that, you will need to refine the Vajra inner force, in order to be able to condense the Vajra inner force. "In the end, it was only natural for the inner strength of the Vajra Body to be formed. This is the most difficult stage for a person at the 6th level of the Martial Body realm."

Xie Wufeng nodded his head and said, "I have already refined the King Kong inner energy. The second brother Murong and the third brother Huo only just refined the three great scriptures."

Previously, Qin Yun had eaten the Heart Grass and cultivated the Black-Yellow Heart Sutra. His heart was also Black-Yellow Heart. If he refined it with King Kong, he would be able to transform into the Profound Diamond Yellow. His internal energy would definitely be stronger.

"All of you need to think this through. This is a matter of life and death. Of course, the Three Mysterious Academy will definitely not interfere. " Elder Xu reminded him.

"Five bottles!" Xie Wufeng did not think twice before saying, "With Brother Yun's strength, you'll definitely be able to survive. This is the fastest and most stable way to cultivate the Vajra Heart."

Qin Yun said with a nod, "I can endure it!"

Xie Wufeng knew that Qin Yun was going to attend the betrothal ceremony between Qin Zhengfeng and Xiao Yuelan in half a year.

Therefore, Qin Yun had to steadily increase his cultivation during this period of time.

After exchanging for five vases of Vajra Dew, they hurriedly returned to the stone house.

"Brother Yun, you should make a big metal barrel, fill it with water and pour it into a bottle of Vajra Dew. Normally, you will need ten bottles to refine the Vajra Heart, you must remember to gather all the energy that has seeped into your body into your heart."

Xie Wufeng was afraid of Qin Yun's arm and said with a smile, "That was how I came across it. You will definitely be able to endure it!"

"En!" Qin Yun was very confident in himself. He took the Diamond Dew and entered the room.

He did as Xie Wufeng instructed and soaked it in a large metal barrel before pouring a bottle of Vajra Elixir into it.

At the beginning, it was nothing, but gradually, he felt a sharp pain coming from his body!

"It really is hard to bear!" Qin Yun's body could not help but shudder as the intense pain felt as though his skin was being torn apart. It felt as though thousands of needles were stabbing into his muscles.

At the same time, he could feel the nine waves of energy seeping into his body.

"It hurts, nine different kinds of pain! Could it be that I can absorb the Nine Yang Energy, and I can even sense the nine kinds of energy from the Vajra Dew? The pain I have to endure is also nine different kinds of pain? "

Qin Yun gritted his teeth as he growled in pain.

He had never felt such intense pain before. After all, these were all nine types of pain!

However, he had already thought of giving up at the beginning … Yet, when he thought of his goal and the humiliation he had suffered when he was young, he let out a roar and continued to endure.

Upon hearing Qin Yun's painful howl, Murong Dazren was slightly worried. "Thank you, Brother. Is this alright? Brother Yun seems to be in great pain! "

Xie Wufeng's face was solemn as he said, "He was once a fallen prince. The reason he has come this far is because he has worked hard all the way and his determination far surpasses others. Compared to his experience back then, this bit of pain is not worth mentioning at all, so you don't need to worry about him. "

6. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Here, 5 more chapters. Enjoy.:)

7. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 116 Iron Man

While enduring the pain, Qin Yun guided the nine strands of energy into his body and gathered them into his heart.

He endured for an entire day before the pain gradually lessened.

Only when there was no more pain did he come out of the metal barrel.

Now, he was terrified of those nine kinds of pain, but under the urge of many beliefs, he mustered the courage to continue with the next round.

"There are four more times. I will grit my teeth and pass." Qin Yun changed into clean water and poured a bottle of King Kong Dew into it before he continued tempering the heart.

For the next few days, he continued to use the Vajra Dew to temper the Vajra Heart in his room.

In the first two days, they bellowed like pigs, but in the next three days, their roars turned into growls.

After using five bottles of Vajra Dew, Qin Yun discovered that his heart was as firm as diamond. It was unknown whether he had succeeded in tempering the heart of Vajra Dew.

When he walked out of the room, Xie Wufeng and the other two immediately came over.

"you've finally come out!" Xie Wufeng patted Qin Yun's arm and said with a smile.

Qin Yun chuckled and asked, "Brother Xie, can you help me see if I've tempered the heart of Vajra?"

Xie Wufeng used two fingers to point at the location of Qin Yun's heartbeat. After a careful inspection, he said with a look of surprise, "That's impossible. Normally, ten bottles are required to complete the Diamond heart. It's so strange that you can only needed five bottles!"

Mu Rong Jun was surprised and shouted, "Isn't this too strange!? Brother Yun, what demonic technique did you use? It's not worth mentioning if you save me five bottles of Diamond Dew.

Huo Zhong nodded. As he mentioned the pain of the Vajra Dew, he also revealed a look of fear.

What they did not know was that Qin Yun had endured nine different kinds of pain. Even though it had only been five times, it was much more painful than ten times compared to the others.

"What did the Vajra Dew come from? It actually has such a magical effect! " Qin Yun looked at the empty bottles with great curiosity. He said, "I wonder if there are any other effects other than cultivating the Diamond Heart?"

"You still want to use it?" Murong Danren looked at Qin Yun as though he was looking at a monster.

He had experienced the pain brought by the Vajra Dew. It could be said to be extremely painful, but Qin Yun did not feel any fear because of it.

"No, I'm just asking." Qin Yun chuckled.

Xie Wufeng said, "It's said that the Vajra Dew is formed naturally, and the three Xuan Level Martial Academies have obtained quite a few of them. They can only help a martial artist cultivate the Vajra Heart."

Seeing how certain he was, he knew that he had tried.

Qin Yun suddenly recalled that the two storage spirit artifacts were still in his hands. He asked, "Did those two teachers come to cause any trouble for you?"

Xie Wufeng laughed, "They came here twice and looked for you. The students that these two teachers have taught are not that good, so we have to be careful of them in the future due to their poor character. "

Although the teachers were only at the seventh or eighth level of the Martial Body realm, their abilities were not small. They were able to obtain storage spirit artifacts, but they had to spend a large amount of savings.

"Qin Yun, there shouldn't be anything else for the past few days. You should familiarize yourself with the Vajra Heart first!" The next thing you need to do is to use the Vajra Heart to transform the three great scriptures and all the meridians in your body. Xie Wufeng said, "This will take a long time as well!"

Qin Yun nodded and returned to his room to cultivate.

Even though there were no teachers to guide him, Xie Wufeng had a lot of experience in cultivation and could guide him as well.

Inside his room, Qin Yun closed his eyes. He used his mind to envelop his elemental energy, his heart, and his three great scriptures. He could sense that there was a close connection between the three of them that could strengthen each other.

Two days later, Mu Rong Jun suddenly knocked on his door and shouted lightly, "Brother Yun, is it convenient for you to come out now?"

After opening the door, Qin Yun said, "Of course it's convenient. Is there anything you need?"

"Follow me and you will know." Mu Rong Da Ren brought Qin Yun out of the stone house and walked towards the east side of the valley.

On the east side of the valley, ten caves were carved into the first to the tenth.

Qin Yun noticed that there were students lining up at the entrance of the cave. All of them looked forward to it, so he asked curiously, "The cave was just excavated, right? What's in it? "

Mu Rong Jun smiled evilly, "Every cave has a great beauty. As long as we can win against her, we can have sex …"

When Qin Yun heard this, he frowned and said, "Isn't the Three Mysterious Academy being too reckless? They can even do such a thing?"

Mu Rong Jun laughed, "Do you really believe that? If only it's true, I will definitely go there every day! "

Qin Yun looked at him disdainfully and scolded with a laugh, "You look quite good. You nearly humored me. There's no problem in finding a woman. Is there a need to be so hungry?"

Mu Rong Jun smiled calmly and said arrogantly, "Do you have any interest in a woman who is too easy to get her hands on? You don't understand my loneliness! "

Qin Yun curled his lips and asked, "What exactly is in the cave?" Why is everyone so happy? Third brother also entered the cave? "

Xie Wufeng stood at the entrance of cave number 10, dressed in a black uniform, looking lively and heroic, his entire body emitting a dense sword aura, one could feel his battle intent from afar.

Mu Rong Jun said, "The Blue Spirit Star Palace sent over ten iron men. They were said to be puppets made of high grade spirit iron. Its strength was equivalent to the seventh level of the Martial Body. It was created by a very skilled Inscription Master and had very strong battle strength. It is said that even a martial artist at the 7th level of the Martial Body would find it difficult to defeat these iron men. "

When Qin Yun heard that, he immediately felt a strong sense of interest.

He had read about it in the books. Some Inscription Masters were able to refine puppets and infuse their battle consciousness and spirit into them. They were able to manipulate or even allow the puppets to fight on their own.

According to the rumors, the most powerful part of the Puppet Man was its ability to release inner strength!

This was what Qin Yun had learned from the books. He had also asked Duan Qian how he was able to produce inner strength.

Duan Gan only said that the Puppeteer also had inner strength. If he wanted to refine it, it would require the cooperation of several people. It would take a very long time before it could be refined.

Mu Rong Da Ren noticed the fanaticism in Qin Yun's eyes and said, "If I were to compete with an iron man, if I could last two hours, I would earn 100,000 Xuan Points. If I could not persevere, I would have nothing!"

Just as he finished speaking, a bloody figure crawled out of cave number eight's entrance. His face had been ruined to the point where no one could recognize him.

"It's only been a short while, and he's already been beaten to such a state!" Mu Rong Hai said with a frown, "Ironman is really scary. I wonder how Ol 'Three is inside!"

"Can I use weapons?" Qin Yun asked.

"No way!" Mu Rong Jun shook his head.

While they were speaking, they had already arrived behind Xie Wufeng.

8. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 117 - Light Pattern Equipment

The cave was very deep, and there was a large stone room inside.

The stone room had been meticulously arranged so that not even the slightest sound could be heard from inside. As a result, it was impossible to know what was going on inside.

People began to climb out of the other caves.

Everyone was badly mutilated!

This caused the people lining up outside the cave to feel a deep sense of fear.

The timid ones, upon seeing the miserable state of these students, started to retreat. They all left the group and gave up on challenging the powerful iron men!

"Ironman is too strong!" To be able to beat up someone like that, our strength is pretty much the same as the ones injured here. If they can't hold on for long, then we definitely can't hold on for too long either. "

"Let's quit! If you get hurt or something like that, then you'll be crippled for life.

"Qin Yun and company are over there as well. Let's see how long they can last. If they are crippled as well, it would be hilarious."

Trying to endure for two hours wasn't as easy as everyone thought.

Of the first batch of people that went in, only Huo Zhong had yet to come out.

Xie Wufeng said, "Old Huo San is very strong, we don't need to worry. If he really couldn't take it, he would have come out long ago."

Qin Yun looked at the other teams. Although they did not have any spirit artifacts, they were all wearing steel armor that could enhance their defenses.

He walked up to Xie Wufeng and asked in a low voice, "Boss Xie, can you wear the refined defensive gear?"

Xie Wufeng nodded and said, "We can wear armor! If it's not a good defensive equipment, then it's not very useful. "

"Everyone wants to obtain Xuan Points because they want to exchange for the Gold Vein Spirit Pill and the Gold Origin Spirit Pill. Each pellet costs three million Xuan Points!"

"The Gold Vein Spirit Pill can refine three great scriptures, the Gold Origin Spirit Pill can refine Vajra Inner Qi, these are all very expensive top quality Spirit Pills. Elder Xu has four of each, their quantity is limited, everyone wants to get them as soon as possible."

Next, Qin Yun needed to refine two pills to form the Three Vajra Scripture and the Vajra inner elemental energy.

As for Huo Zhong and Mu Rong Jun, they needed to refine one pellet each.

They needed a total of four pills!

Mu Rong Jun said, "Let's concentrate our efforts and get three million Xuan Points. We will let Brother Yun forge the three great scriptures of King Kong."

Qin Yun thanked them from the bottom of his heart as he lowered his voice and said, "If we can put on any armor, I can make special clothes, such as clothes with light engravings, and quickly recover from my injuries. "

When Xie Wufeng and Mu Rong Chen heard this, they were shocked.

Xie Wufeng said in a low voice, "Alright, let's go refine it now! Do you need help? "

"No need, I can finish it myself. You guys wait here for Ol 'Three." Qin Yun smiled before he turned and ran back.

… ….

Qin Yun was in a secret chamber, rapidly forging various protective gear with light patterns on it.

"Clothes, two bracers, two leggings, and a belt. There are two sets of light engravings on them. This way, they can be recovered multiple times." Qin Yun chuckled and began inscribing.

He also had a lot of animal skins that had undergone special treatment, and he had used his spiritual energy to accumulate internal energy engravings. This was all done for him by Yang Shiyue.

Looking at the beast skins, Qin Yun suddenly thought of Yang Shiyue and could only sigh inwardly. He was even more eager to become strong and help her escape the shackles of fate.

The bracers, legguards, and belts were forged using the fused beast bones. These materials weren't too good, as long as he could store enough inner strength and urge the glowing patterns to heal his wounds.

If it was carved on good material, it would take longer.

The more spirit inscriptions one carved, the more proficient one would be.

Qin Yun had become very proficient at carving light runes. He was able to carve very quickly as well.

He had only used half a day to customize Huo Zhong's light engravings equipment.

Two days later, he made another three sets and hastily ran out of his room. He wanted to quickly hand over the Light Pattern Equipment to Xie Wufeng and the other two.

When he arrived at the hall outside, he saw Huo Zhong lying on a chair. He did not look to be in good spirits. There were many bruises on his face and his eyes were bloodshot. With one look, he knew that he had been severely injured.

When Huo Zhong saw Qin Yun's arrival, he smiled slightly. "Brother Yun, I will be able to hold on for two hours and obtain a hundred thousand Xuan Points!"

Qin Yun walked over and carefully examined Huo Zhong's injuries. He exclaimed, "Number three, are the iron men inside hard to deal with?"

Even a big fat guy like Huo Zhong was hurt so badly, not to mention the others.

Huo Zhong nodded and sighed, "It's really very scary. There's no chance of winning at all. I don't even know how I made it."

Qin Yun took out the light pattern equipment he had forged for Huo Zhong and said with a smile, "Third Brother, wear the equipment I forged for you and activate the light patterns. Your injuries will soon recover."

Light inscriptions were one of the rare spirit inscriptions, let alone high-grade spirit inscriptions!

Huo Zhong also knew that Qin Yun was preparing to forge a light rune. He hurriedly wore a pair of bracers and did as Qin Yun said. He activated the light rune on the wrist and it emitted a pale white glow.

"I feel very comfortable!" Huo Zhong said with a face full of surprise.

Qin Yun smiled. "You will recover soon. I'll go find Boss Xie and company!"

He quickly left the stone house and walked to the east side of the valley.

He only saw that Mu Rong Jun was there, and he also had quite a few wounds on his body. Since he could still stand, it meant that his injuries weren't too severe.

Qin Yun remembered that the last time he came here, the other caves were filled with people. However, there were only the two of them here!

He looked around at the other caves. There were many dried up blood stains, and those who came out of them were severely injured.

"Boss Xie is out!" Just two hours ago! " Mu Rong Jun shouted happily when he saw Xie Wufeng walking out of the cave.

Qin Yun walked over and supported Xie Wufeng.

"I'm fine, let's go back first!" Xie Wufeng did not appear to be injured on the surface, but his expression was ugly, he definitely suffered from internal injuries.

After returning, Qin Yun took out two sets of light pattern equipment and handed them to Xie Wufeng and Murong Datong.

Huo Zhong, who had just put on his light pattern equipment, had also pretty much recovered.

"Boss Xie is truly amazing. He was able to stand up three times when he went in. The first time I was able to come out, the second time he wasn't able to hold on for more than two hours." After putting on his equipment, he walked out of the room and said with a smile, "I'm not afraid now. With equipment that can heal us multiple times, we can hold on for a long time."

Xie Wufeng and Murong Datong, who had been healed by the light patterns, recovered quickly. He smiled and said, "I'll go and fight with the iron man and see how powerful he is."

Xie Wufeng reminded him, "If you can't hold on, then hurry up and come out. If you damage your foundation, then it will be detrimental to your tempering of the three great scriptures."

"Alright, wait for me here. I'll go alone!" Qin Yun smiled slightly as he walked out of the stone house and headed for cave number 10 alone.

There was a ten-meter-wide stone room surrounded by torches inside the cave.

There was a two-meter-tall black iron man in the middle that was illuminated by the torches, making it look like a burly man in armor.

At the corner of the stone room, there was a white-haired old man sitting on a chair, controlling the iron men.

When the elder saw Qin Yun enter, he opened his eyes slightly and flipped an hourglass. He began counting!

Suddenly, the iron man who was standing in the middle of the room began to run. His footsteps made the ground tremble.

9. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 118 - King Kong/Vajra(a mythical creature) Mastery

Although Iron Man appeared aggressive, Qin Yun remained calm.

Iron Man's speed was not very fast, so he did not underestimate him.

"You only need to endure for two hours?" Qin Yun chose to dodge. Stepping on the Cloudfire Steps, he quickly retreated to a corner of the stone chamber.

Something unexpected happened. The iron man's huge iron head suddenly left his body, bringing with it a strong inner strength that shot over like light.

Qin Yun immediately dodged. He thought that he could easily dodge it, but to his surprise, the steel head turned and continued charging at him.

"What an evil thing!" He cursed silently in his heart. Knowing that dodging was useless, he swung his palm and unleashed the Qi Explosion Technique, sending the iron head flying.

The iron head slammed into the wall, and after it fell to the ground, it flew back up into the air. Just like before, it continued to fly forward.

Qin Yun finally experienced the power of iron men and knew why they were so difficult to deal with.

The iron man was made of high grade spirit iron, and his entire body was hard.

With the cultivation of the 6th level of the Martial Body, it was impossible to harm an iron man with bare hands.

When he was about to attack the incoming iron head, the headless iron man suddenly moved. One of his arms actually left his body and came with a strong internal force.

What was terrifying was that even the iron man himself flew over!

Qin Yun brandished both fists and punched out twice. He used explosive gas to send the incoming iron heads and arms flying. Then, he quickly dodged the incoming iron men!

After the iron man rushed over, he threw out a very terrifying punch!

The surging inner strength was like a violent gale. If he was hit, he could only crawl out!

"It's really difficult to persevere for two hours!" Qin Yun gritted his teeth. He was going to face a tough battle.

Although it was difficult to fight, he felt an indescribable excitement in his heart.

The iron man was very strong, just enough to temper his combat experience. This was also a type of cultivation.

"Iron lump, come! I'm not afraid of you! " Qin Yun encouraged himself as he punched out at Iron Head and Steel Arms that were flying at him again. He happily fought with the iron man.

… ….

After six hours, Qin Yun came out of the cave with a swollen face. With a large amount of light pattern equipment, he could last for six hours. He had also received a net worth three hundred thousand Xuan Points.

Xie Wufeng and company had recovered from their injuries and were waiting outside the cave. When they saw that Qin Yun could walk out, they could not help but smile.

"I just went to ask the dean, we can also enter other caves, they can't beat the iron men, so they can only go out to hunt the beasts to earn Xuan Points." Mu Rong Jun patted Qin Yun on the shoulder.

"I'm going in!" After Huo Zhong finished speaking, he strode into cave number eight.

After that, Xie Wufeng and Mu Rong Da Ren also entered the other caves.

Qin Yun went back to rest and replenish the energy of the equipment.

If things continued like this, the four of them would soon reach three million.

One day later, the four of them would be in the living room, recharging their light rune equipment.

With the assistance of the light pattern equipment, they could last three to four hours against the iron men.

"In just a few days, we already have two million Xuan Points, and we can gather three million Xuan Points by tomorrow!" This is all thanks to Brother Yun's light pattern equipment, I finally completely understand why Inscriptionists enjoy such a high status! " Mu Rong Jun sighed.

Xie Wufeng replied, "If you guys could cultivate the King Kong inner strength, with our team's abilities, entering the Star Xuan Wu Academy would be much easier. In about three months, the examination to enter the Profound Rank Martial Academy will begin. "

They all knew that Qin Yun was participating in the wedding. Only by breaking through to the next level before then would they have more confidence to participate.

Qin Yun said with a smile, "Let's work hard together and become a martial arts expert!"

They rested at night and went to challenge Iron Man at dawn.

Going in for three to four hours would be enough. In a day, the four of them added up together could get more than a million Xuan Points!

A few days later!

The students who had gone out to hunt down the ferocious beasts were quickly shocked to learn that Qin Yun and company had managed to get three million points!

What made them even more shocked was that Qin Yun and company could last for six hours after entering the cave. They could not believe it!

The door to Dean Bai's room was full of students and teachers.

"Principal, Xie Wufeng's group competed with the iron men and used a large amount of light pattern equipment in order to persevere for so long. This is unfair!" The one who spoke was a teacher from Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy.

Dean Bai opened the door and said with a cold expression, "What's unfair? You can use it too! This rule was originally decided upon after discussion with the teachers. Now that you want to change it, what is the standard for it? "

They wanted to use it too, but there was no use!

Although the light pattern equipment wasn't as hard to buy as storage spiritual tools, it wasn't cheap. Even the teachers couldn't afford it.

Seeing the displeased expression on Principal Bai's face, the students and teachers all dispersed without saying anything else.

As for the Blue Spirit Star Palace's teacher, he hastily sent someone to report this matter to the Blue Spirit Star Palace.

Otherwise, if Qin Yun and company were to continue, they would be able to obtain more Xuan Points in exchange for a large amount of resources.

Xie Wufeng and the others also knew about this matter. Seeing that Dean Bai did not change the rules because of this, they felt at ease and continued to challenge Iron Man.

A few days later, the Blue Spirit Star Palace really did send someone to evacuate the iron man.

The rules couldn't be changed, but the iron men could be recalled. It was evident that the Blue Spirit Star Palace attached great importance to this matter.

Xie Wufeng and the others also knew about this. Fortunately, they had gathered enough Profound points, so they were able to exchange for the spirit pellets they needed.

Even if they evacuated the iron men, it wouldn't have much of an impact on them, as they would only lack the means to quickly obtain profound points.

They took many Xuan Points to Elder Xu for one Gold Vein Spirit Pill and three Gold Origin Spirit Pills.

"Next up, everyone will receive a huge upgrade!" Xie Wufeng said with a smile. Although he had exchanged the Xuan Points for Qin Yun and company's items, he did not mind it at all.

"We are about to reach the Diamond Inner Yuan. Hehe, I really hope the final exam will come soon. We need to enter the Xuan Level Martial Arts Academy as soon as possible!" Mu Rong Chenyi chuckled, "There must be a lot of great beauties inside. I am quite satisfied with just three or four of them."

Qin Yun said with a smile, "I'm going back to my room to cultivate. I need to catch up to all of you as soon as possible!"

He had obtained the Gold Vein Spirit Pill and the Gold Origin Spirit Pill, he could refine the three great Diamond Classic and the Diamond Inner Yuan at one go.

Over the next few days, Qin Yun, Huo Zhong, and Murong Danren were in their rooms to consume the elixir.

Although Qin Yun needed to ingest two pills, he was the fastest of the trio to successfully ingest them. It meant that his absorption rate was extremely high.

When Xie Wufeng saw Qin Yun come out, he exclaimed, "Brother Yun, you are really fast! "How is your training progressing?"

"Very well, I have successfully cultivated the King Kong Inner Yuan!" Qin Yun smiled slightly and released a ball of inner Qi. It was much stronger than before his Vajra Transformation.

Now, he had the Black Gold Divine Heart. After stepping into the seventh level of the Martial Body, it would be of great use for cultivating the Golden Body Martial Body.

10. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 119 - Ghost Beasts

"Haha, I have finally cultivated the King Kong Inner Yuan!" Mu Rong Jun's laughter suddenly rang out.

He hopped into the hall and took a bite of the fruit. He smiled and said, "I will be entering the Star Martial Arts Academy very soon. The beautiful students and teachers must have been waiting for me for a long time. "After I entered the Star Martial Arts Academy, I must have been the most handsome boy in the entire history of the academy!"

Qin Yun took an apple from him and said with a smile, "I'm not sure if you are the most handsome or not, but you are definitely the most narcissistic. There is no other choice."

Mu Rong Jun said with a smile, "Brother Yun, I know you are jealous of me. Don't worry, I will save a few beautiful female seniors for you."

The tall Huo Zhong also came out from his room. His footsteps made the ground slightly tremble.

He laughed out loud and said, "Second brother Murong, have you forgotten about the witch? "She went to the Star Martial Arts Academy. Do you dare to seduce her?"

When he mentioned Meng Fei Ling, the face of Murong Da Ren, who was initially laughing happily, stiffened. He pouted and said, "She can't be considered a woman at all. She's a Banshee!"

Mu Rong Da Ren had suffered greatly at Meng Fei Ling's hands. This made Qin Yun secretly rejoice because he was on good terms with Meng Fei Ling. He would definitely be taken care of by her when he went to the Star Martial Arts Academy in the future.

"Eldest Brother, we are now at the peak of the sixth level of the Martial Body, right?" Qin Yun asked.

Xie Wufeng nodded, "After cultivating the Diamond Inner Yuan, you will be able to condense the Diamond Inner Qi and release the Diamond Inner Qi, reaching the peak of the sixth level of the Martial Body.

"Next, I will break into the 7th level of the Martial Body. I will need to use the Vajra inner power to turn the bones in my body into the Vajra Spirit Bone."

"When one cultivates the Diamond Spirit Bone, one's body will have the Diamond Skeleton. Even if one steps into the seventh level of the Martial Body realm!"

"The seventh level of the Martial Body realm is the Golden Body Realm. It is very important!"

The main point of the Martial Body realm was to cultivate the Martial Body. The further one cultivated, the more emphasis would be placed on tempering the physical body.

Xie Wufeng continued, "You just managed to cultivate your King Kong Inner Yuan, you need to improve yourselves step by step, depending on your luck. Right now, in the Three Profound Academy, we are at the 6th level of the Martial Body. Passing the exam in a team should be easier. "

Dang, dang, dang!

A clear and melodious sound of a bell ringing sounded out from outside.

"What important matter?" Then, he walked out with Qin Yun and company.

When they arrived at the plaza in the middle of the valley, they only saw a few scattered people.

The other teams, in order to get more Xuan Points, went to hunt and kill the evil beasts. The remaining students in the valley were all recovering from their injuries.

Principal Bai also knew that it was a small number of people, but he still sounded the bell.

However, when he saw Xie Wufeng and the others, his eyes lit up.

"Suddenly, something very important happened." Dean Bai looked at Qin Yun and company and said, "Earlier, a group of disciples from Blue Spirit Star Palace encountered danger and needed support after heading to the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range. The students here can go and find them, and if they succeed in helping them, they will receive one million Xuan Points."

A million Xuan Points was not a lot. Even if it was not a small amount, it could be exchanged for quite a number of good things. To Qin Yun and company, it was quite tempting.

"Teacher can also go, they are currently in a very bad situation." Dean Bai said again.

Xie Wufeng asked, "Where are they?"

"If I knew, I would have gone by myself! That's why I need your help to find them. " Principal Bai's expression was somewhat grave as he warned, "They brought the iron men with them, but they still fell. Once they find out that they don't have enough strength to save them, they would rush back to tell me."

Xie Wufeng nodded and said to Qin Yun and company, "We'll be leaving now!"

Qin Yun and company had just cultivated Diamond inner strength and their strength had improved greatly. They wanted to go out and test the strength of their Diamond inner strength.

Just like last time, Xie Wufeng used a rope to carry them over the mountain and into the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range.

"The mission this time is extremely urgent, even Teacher has been dispatched." Mu Rong Jun looked at a teacher flying through the sky.

"Aren't all the disciples of the Star Palace very powerful? Why did he start asking for help now? They brought those terrifying iron men with them! " Huo Zhong frowned as he walked along the road as he mumbled, "Something powerful must have happened to it. It might even be a rank nine demon beast."

Qin Yun said, "I don't know. We have to be more careful!"

Next, they began to search the forest.

A few days later, he finally made a discovery.

In the dense forest, Qin Yun squatted beside a large tree and pointed at the footprints on the ground. He said, "Look, isn't that an ironman's footprint?"

"Yes!" I was kicked by an iron man, and a footprint was left on my body, just like this! " Mu Rong Jun said with certainty.

Xie Wufeng said, "We can confirm their location now! Let's go, we have to be careful of those teachers too. "

There were quite a few teachers in the Three Mystical Academy who were hostile towards them, especially the few who came from the Star Palace.

In the next few days, they followed the footprints deeper and deeper into the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range, very close to the Star Palace disciples.

They came to a lopsided forest where there were signs of intense fighting.

"Their footprints were messy, as if something was chasing after them. However, I did not find any footprints from other things." Qin Yun said with a frown, "It looks like that thing can fly."

"There's something over there!" Xie Wufeng suddenly said before flying towards a tall mountain. Qin Yun and company followed behind him as they ran.

After passing by, he saw a cave.

"Is there anyone inside?" Xie Wufeng shouted towards the cave.

"Who are you?" A few voices came from inside, and quite a few people were there.

"We are students of the Three Mysterious Academy." Xie Wufeng replied.

Not long after, more and more people came out. There were more than ten of them, and they were all disciples of the Star Palace.

There were a few tall iron men walking in the front.

When Qin Yun arrived and saw the disciples of Blue Spirit Star Palace, he was alarmed because quite a number of them had lost their arms.

Most of the Blue Spirit Star Palace disciples were at the sixth level, and there were only two at the seventh level. However, they had five iron men, and they were also very strong, so they ended up in such a sorry state.

Whoosh!

A gust of wind suddenly blew over. Three middle-aged men suddenly descended from the sky. They were teachers from Blue Spirit Star Palace.

They actually found their way here!

Seeing them arrive, Xie Wufeng and the others cursed a few times in their hearts.

"Senior Brother, we encountered a ghost beast …" A man with two missing arms cried out, "Our arms were all eaten!"

"It's fine, isn't there a few people with intact arms here? They all have decent physical qualities. I will cut off their arms and attach them to your bodies. " A middle-aged teacher turned to look at Qin Yun and company and said with an evil grin.

11. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 120 Spirit Armor Talisman

"Run!" I'll stop them! " Xie Wufeng shouted anxiously as the sword qi around his body surged, charging towards the group of students and iron men.

"Thank you, Boss …" Qin Yun shouted.

"Cut the crap, all of you run! Go back and tell Dean Bai!" Xie Wufeng shouted sternly, "Don't worry about me, if you don't leave quickly, then no one will be able to!"

Mu Rong Jun was cursing the people from Blue Spirit Star Palace. They were here to save people, but now they were being attacked.

Xie Wufeng was very strong, he could actually block the incoming waves of inner strength!

"Let's go, Boss Xie has backup plans!" Huo Zhong shouted.

Qin Yun clenched his teeth. He could only trust in Xie Wufeng's strength!

He secretly swore in his heart that if anything happened to Xie Wufeng, he would definitely not let this group of bastards off.

Qin Yun and company quickly retreated from the area and split into three paths as they ran.

Behind them, there was an iron man chasing.

They had to return to the Three Mysterious Academy as soon as possible and inform Dean Bai of this matter!

… ….

Qin Yun was alone as he ran deep into the forest in the Cloud Dragon Mountain Range. The ironmen behind him were chasing him closely …

"Damned iron man, watch me destroy you!" If we can get rid of them, we can at least dissect them! "

He had sparred with Iron Man many times before and was well aware of his power. As an Inscription Master, he also wanted to refine one.

However, iron man blueprints were very rare. The forces who controlled them would not leak them out.

"In my last match with the iron man, I didn't use a forging hammer, so I was unable to break through his defenses. If I use the Giant Spirit King hammer, I should be able to defeat him!"

Qin Yun took out the Giant Spirit King Hammer. As he ran, he suddenly jumped and flipped in mid-air. As he landed on the metallic man, he raised the hammer high into the air.

Upon seeing that someone was attacking from a high altitude, the iron man immediately sent his arm flying. Like an arrow, he shot at the descending Qin Yun.

Qin Yun struck the iron man's arm and sent him flying. He circulated the King Kong's inner strength as he executed the Six Xing Long Styles. The sledgehammer struck the iron man's body!

"Boom, boom, boom, boom ~ ~ ~"

Thunder, thunder, thunder, light, landslide, falling star!

He had only made five moves, yet he had already created many dents on the iron man's body!

The iron man's head was also flattened. The trees within a radius of twenty to thirty meters were all shattered by the shockwave, and the soil on the ground was blown away by the wind!

"Try the sixth stance, Heaven Collapse!" Qin Yun held the hammer with both hands and struck it at the iron man that had just stood up. The roar sounded like the sky had collapsed and the earth was cracking!

The Giant Spirit King smashed down on the iron man's body, creating a large amount of sparks. The shockwave was like the roar of a giant, shaking the heavens and shaking the earth; it was incomparably fierce.

The body of the iron man was severely deformed by the blow, and sunk into the ground.

"We've finally gotten rid of this idiot!" Qin Yun took a few deep breaths before pressing his hand on the iron man's body. He infused his powerful spirit into it to investigate the insides of the iron man.

"There is a strand of consciousness!" It should be this strand of consciousness that is controlling the iron man. " Qin Yun sneered and used his primordial spirit to wipe away the wisp of consciousness.

The twitching iron man suddenly stopped as well.

He retrieved the iron man's arms and a head and stored them in his storage space before continuing on his way back to the Three Mysterious Mansion.

Qin Yun had exchanged blows with the iron man countless times. He knew the iron man like the back of his hand.

Thus, when he fought the iron man with a forging hammer, he could naturally strike out with the six moves of the forging dragon and strike the iron man's vital points.

"Ironman's must be very expensive, those idiots actually gave it to me for nothing!" Qin Yun used Fire Cloud Steps to destroy Flaming Cloud as he ran through the air.

… ….

After running for an unknown amount of time, Qin Yun finally saw the valley that was surrounded by a gigantic mountain!

These days, Dean Bai had been waiting patiently in the plaza in the middle of the valley for people to return.

Suddenly, he saw a figure in the sky. Upon closer inspection, it was Qin Yun.

When Qin Yun saw Dean Bai in the sky, he quickly dove down.

While he was still in midair, he shouted, "Dean Bai, quickly go and save Eldest Brother Xie! He's in danger!"

"What's going on?" Dean Bai could tell that Qin Yun was extremely anxious.

Qin Yun quickly explained what had happened to Dean Bai in a simple manner!

When Dean Bai heard this, his face was filled with anger. He immediately soared into the air and headed in the direction that Qin Yun had mentioned.

Dean Bai was extremely fast, so Qin Yun could not keep up. He could only stay in the Three Mysterious yard for the time being and wait for Huo Zhong and Mu Rong's return.

Both of them were being pursued by iron men. Thankfully, they knew enough about iron men so Qin Yun was not too worried.

"These bastards from the Blue Spirit Star Palace are really lawless. What do they take us for?" Qin Yun returned to the stone house. He was still feeling a pang of anger.

Especially when he recalled the middle-aged teacher's expression. He had no enmity with him, so he wanted to chop off their arms just for the sake of transferring them onto those Blue Spirit disciples!

"I need to refine a formidable talisman!"

Qin Yun suddenly remembered that he could craft medium-grade or even high-grade spirit runes!

Rank six beast skins could be used to refine mid-grade spirit runes.

However, he felt that the mid-rank spirit talisman was not strong enough because it was unable to deal with a martial artist at the seventh level of the Martial Body realm.

"Bone Talisman, Armor Talisman …" "It's a talisman forged from beast bones and armor. The body of the Black Flood Dragon that we killed earlier was covered with many scales and bones, which is more than enough for me to refine.

He took out a piece of Black Jiao Scale Armor. This piece of armor was the size of a washbasin and very thick. It contained a very powerful energy.

"It's too big, we have to make it smaller!"

Qin Yun took out the furnace and burned the scales until they turned soft. He then folded them and forged them a few times. After he had refined them to the size of a normal talisman paper, he began inscribing spirit patterns.

"Engraving two spirit talismans is a mid-grade spirit pattern!" After taking out the carving knife, Qin Yun thought about it once before beginning to carve.

He had refined a few storage spirit artifacts, and the difficulty of inscribing them was even greater at that time, but none of them had been too difficult for him.

Right now, inscribing two spirit markings on the scales was an easy task.

In just two hours, he had completed a mid-grade spirit rune.

Because the talisman was made from scales, it could be injected with inner strength!

"If I infuse inner force into it, it will definitely be even stronger." Qin Yun grabbed the talisman and infused the Diamond Inner Qi into it. It took a full hour.

"Is the talisman in my hand comparable to a high-grade talisman? "Even if it's a high grade spirit talisman, it cannot heavily injure a 7th level Martial Body!" He remembered that when Cui Hui had used the top-grade thunder talisman on the Scaled Steel Tiger, it had been able to inflict serious injuries.

However, he felt that a human's defense wasn't as strong as the Linghu Tiger's. If he were to face his mid-grade spirit armor talisman, even if he wasn't seriously injured, he would surely receive a great deal of damage.

Huo Zhong and Mu Rong were still not back yet, so he continued to refine the mid-rank Beast Armor Charm.

After a day had passed, he had refined a total of ten mid-grade spirit armor talismans.

"Brother Yun, Brother Yun!" Mu Rong Jun shouted loudly as soon as he came back.

When Qin Yun heard his voice, he hurriedly came out and saw Mu Rong Daohong and Huo Zhong return together.

"Brother Yun, it's good that you're fine … You've notified Principal Bai? " Mu Rong Jun was relieved.

Qin Yun sat on a chair and frowned. He was extremely worried as he said, "The moment I return, I told him about it. After he finished listening, he flew off in anger. I wonder how Eldest Brother Xie is doing now. "

"Don't worry, Boss Xie is very strong. With the light pattern equipment you refined on his body, nothing will happen to him!" Huo Zhong said, "In the past, when we were in danger, he often let us go first."

12. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 121 Broken Arms

"Will Boss Xie really be okay?"

Qin Yun was still worried. The enemies Xie Wufeng was facing were extremely powerful. Not only did they have Star Palace teachers at the seventh level of the martial body, there were also a few iron men.

Mu Rong Jun said with a frown, "It looks like we have to prepare for the worst. If something really happens to Boss Xie, we will definitely make those bastards pay with their blood."

Qin Yun's expression turned heavy as he sat on a chair without a word.

It was the same for Huo Zhong and Mu Rong. They sat in the hall without a word, waiting for Dean Bai to return.

Deep in the night, it was drizzling and the valley was dark and cold.

Qin Yun and company sat through the night without a word.

Suddenly, they heard a sound coming from outside the stone house, and immediately rushed out. He saw Dean Bai supporting Xie Wufeng as they slowly walked over.

When they saw Xie Wufeng, Qin Yun and company heaved a sigh of relief. At least Xie Wufeng was still alive.

Xie Wufeng was wearing Dean Bai's white robe, his face was pale. Through the white robe, one could see that his right shoulder was missing an arm!

"Boss!!! …" When Huo Zhong saw that Xie Wufeng had lost an arm, he immediately roared in anger.

Qin Yun and Mu Rong Jun had already walked over and were supporting Xie Wufeng.

"Dean Bai, where are the people from Blue Spirit Star Palace?" Qin Yun asked with a deep voice. He was so angry that his body was trembling.

"Your light pattern equipment is also gone! Did those bastards do it? " Mu Rong Jun's face was terrifyingly dark, and he was also suppressing his anger.

"I'm going to flatten the Blue Spirit Star Palace!" Huo Zhong was so angry that he took out his staff and was about to rush out.

"Calm down!" Xie Wufeng's weak voice was as cold as ice.

Qin Yun and company quieted down and endured their anger as they entered the house together.

After they entered, Dean Bai spoke up, "Xie Wufeng's right arm was taken by someone from the Blue Spirit Star Palace. I managed to get there in time to save his left arm. "

"Where did the Blue Spirit Star Palace people go? I'll go kill them right now! " When Huo Zhong heard this, he became angry again.

Dean Bai felt helpless regarding this matter. Blue Spirit Star Palace was a powerful force that he couldn't fight against.

He sighed and said, "They are in the valley!"

Xie Wufeng said coldly, "We are not their match yet … Ten years isn't too late for a gentleman to exact vengeance. When we become stronger in the future, we can go and settle our scores with them! "

Dean Bai sighed, "Those guys are disciples of Blue Spirit Star Palace, not students of the Three Mysteries Academy. I can't be bothered with them." Right now, the Blue Spirit Star Palace is as bright as the sun, and cannot do anything to them! "

That was why the Blue Spirit Star Palace was acting so arrogantly, burning and looting everything in broad daylight!

Mu Rong Jun said angrily, "Are we just going to let this go?"

Dean Bai shook his head. "If I insist on this matter, they will switch me out. No matter what they say, I will have to endure until you enter the Star Black Martial School before leaving in order to prevent the new Principal that they have sent from harming you. "

Qin Yun and company could sense that Dean Bai was protecting them, but his strength was limited.

Xie Wufeng sighed, "Principal, you should go back and rest!"

Qin Yun remained silent. The Blue Spirit Star Palace was too powerful. With their current strength, they were unable to withstand it.

After Dean Bai left, Xie Wufeng said, "I hate the Blue Spirit Star Palace even more than all of you. However, we are still too weak, and are not a match for them. Once we get stronger, we will definitely get our revenge! "

Qin Yun nodded and said, "Thank you, Boss. You can go rest! I will give you my light pattern equipment so that you can quickly recover from your injuries. When we get to the Star Martial Arts Academy in the future, I will think of a way to get your arm back. "

Xie Wufeng changed into Qin Yun's light pattern equipment and reminded Qin Yun and company to not act rashly before he entered the room to heal his injuries.

Mu Rong Jun gritted his teeth and said, "Are we going to let those beasts go just like that?"

Qin Yun frowned but did not say a word. He stood against the wall.

Huo Zhong was so angry that he stomped his feet hard, creating craters in the ground. He said angrily: "I will definitely beat this group of beasts into mincemeat!"

Xie Wufeng only had the Second Sun Spiritual Pulse and no Martial Spirit. However, through his own hard work, he had achieved what he had achieved today. But now, one of his arms was missing. This was a huge blow to him.

Qin Yun and company sat in the hall with heavy hearts. They remained silent all the way until dawn.

The sun had risen and the rain had stopped.

Suddenly, loud noises came from outside the house.

"Qin Yun, come out right now!" An extremely arrogant voice shouted loudly.

"It's the people from the Star Palace!" Xie Wufeng hurried out of his room. After a night of light patterns, he looked much better.

"These bastards, they still dare to come, I will kill them all!" Huo Zhong suddenly stood up and said angrily.

"They're after me!" Qin Yun said hurriedly as he ran out first.

Mu Rong Jun said with a cold smile, "These disciples of the Starlight Palace are still so arrogant after resting and recuperating in our Three Mystical Palace!"

Qin Yun walked over to open the door and saw that there were more than a dozen disciples from the palace.

Behind them, there was also a teacher from the Star Palace. He was the middle-aged man who had captured Xie Wufeng earlier, a 7th Layer Martial Body cultivator.

Principal Bai didn't approach him. Instead, he just watched from afar with a grim expression on his face …

The other teachers and students of the Three Mysterious Academy had also returned. They were all gloating in joy at the misfortune of others.

"What's the matter!" Qin Yun's eyes were filled with killing intent as his voice turned cold.

"I let out an iron man to kill you, but I suddenly can't contact him. Did you kill him?" A young man from the Star Palace angrily asked.

This young man was called Ge Dong. He was at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm and wore a dark blue robe. This meant that his status was very high.

"It was your fault for sending an iron man to kill me, but now, you can't contact him. What does that have to do with me?" Qin Yun was infuriated as he shouted coldly in his heart.

"My iron men are after you, but are you dead? You are not dead, but you will be responsible for the loss of my iron man! If you cannot handle it, you must die! " Ge Dong's face was filled with insolence and malevolence, and his eyes revealed incomparable viciousness.

The elite disciples of the Star Palace were extremely arrogant and lawless.

Qin Yun clenched his fists tightly, making gurgling sounds. He was doing his best to repress his anger!

If Huo Zhong wasn't being pulled, he probably would have already charged over.

The teacher from the Star Palace said coldly, "Qin Yun, do you know the value of iron men? Now, because the iron men lost while chasing you, you have to compensate them! "

"You think you can chase me down and kill me? You want me to compensate you? " Qin Yun was infuriated. Veins bulged on his forehead as his face flushed red. He said with a deep voice.

Ge Dong laughed coldly: "We originally didn't plan to kill you. We only wanted you to obediently break your own arms. Who told you to be so tactless as to run away. I could only send the iron man to chase you down. You asked for this."

13. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 122 - Arrogant

The students watching from afar could sense the rage in Qin Yun's heart when they saw how he was holding back his anger and could not flare up.

At the same time, they could deeply feel how arrogant the disciples of the Star Palace were!

However, not only did some of them not feel any disgust, but they also wanted to become disciples of the Star Palace, because they wanted to become this arrogant!

Qin Yun clenched his fists as he took a deep breath. He was doing his best to repress his anger. It was truly irrational to provoke the Star Palace, so he could only endure it.

Ge Dong saw that Qin Yun was holding back his anger and laughed maniacally. "Qin Yun, I'll give you three choices!"

"First, die!"

"Second, break your own arms!"

"Third, hand over your light patterns!"

Qin Yun immediately came to a realization. The group of people in front of him were headed for his light engravings. The light pattern equipment that he gave to Xie Wufeng had landed in the hands of this group of people, they were definitely able to tell that it was high-grade light patterns.

Even the Blue Spirit Star Palace would want these high-grade light patterns!

Xie Wufeng, who had been silent all this time, also held back his anger and asked in a deep voice, "What if I don't agree to your request?"

Ge Dong sneered: "If you don't agree, then we'll kill all of you! Qin Yun, aren't you very powerful? Back then at the Star Palace's gate, you severely defeated our West Palace's outer sect disciples.

"You don't dare! You know how scary our Blue Spirit Star Palace is, so you can only bear with it. You coward, do you know how to be afraid now? "You know that our Blue Spirit Star Palace isn't easy to mess with!"

Qin Yun took a few deep breaths before the anger on his face vanished. He said calmly, "I'll give all of you a chance. Return Boss Xie's arm and the light pattern equipment!"

Ge Dong suddenly laughed out loud and said: "He is trash without a Martial Spirit. Wouldn't it be a waste if he had an arm?"

With that, he rolled up his sleeves and continued to laugh maniacally, "Your arm is here for me, if you have the guts then come and get it! Also, the light pattern equipment is also on me! If you have the ability, come and get it then! "

Anyone could tell that Ge Dong held a high position within the Blue Spirit Star Palace. Otherwise, it was impossible for him to have all the good stuff on him.

Ge Dong truly had the ability to act arrogantly. This was because he had suddenly released four iron men in front of him!

Four iron men and a teacher at the seventh level of the martial body!

Qin Yun and company could not even compare to him!

"Qin Yun, be more nimble. Hand over the light patterns and I'll spare your lives!" Otherwise, I will let you all have a taste of the pain of having your arms cut off alive! That cripple you all, your boss already knows how much pain he's in. " Ge Dong laughed sinisterly.

A disciple from the Star Palace said with a laugh, "Qin Yun, hand over the light patterns and kowtow a few more times to us. We'll let you off!"

"Kowtowing is boring, I want him to crawl under my crotch!"

"This is the number one person of the Hidden Dragon Martial Arts Competition. He went through my crotch. How interesting!"

"So what if you're first? Don't you have to lower your head to us? "

"Haha …"

"Right, cripple with the surname Xie, quickly remove the blood contract on this storage belt!" Ge Dong took out a belt full of bloodstains and grinned: "Your good-for-nothing boss's arm was snapped by us using this belt. The process is very interesting, who asked him not to remove the blood contract? You're asking for trouble! "

When Qin Yun, Mu Rong Jun, and Huo Zhong heard the final sentence, they were stunned. Their hearts were greatly shocked and they could not help but look at the ugly Xie Wufeng!

In order to let the three of them escape, Xie Wufeng had gone to block the Star Palace disciples, thus he had lost his arm!

However, his arm wasn't cut off by a single blade, but it was strangled by his storage belt!

How painful the process was!

All along, Qin Yun had never known what a true fiendish demon was!

Now, he'd seen it with his own eyes!

These people in front of him were all evil demons wearing human skin!

Xie Wufeng closed his eyes and sucked in a small breath!

"Boss Xie, I'm sorry. We shouldn't have left that time!" Qin Yun could not help but shed tears. He felt extremely guilty.

The tall and big Huo Zhong could not help but shed two streams of tears, "Thank you, Boss …"

"There's no need to say anymore!" "We're all brothers!" Eldest Brother Xie gave a carefree smile.

Ge Dong sneered: "Since you are all brothers, then let's try it out together. The feeling of having your arms amputated!"

The few iron men suddenly moved!

Qin Yun hurriedly used his primordial spirit to form a few balls of white light. They seeped into the metallic figure and wiped away the wisp of mind. The metallic figure came to a halt!

Then, he took out the Giant Spirit King Hammer and threw it at Ge Dong!

The Giant Spirit King hammer infused with a large amount of berserk inner energy quickly rotated and smashed into Ge Dong's face!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Everyone was stunned. Qin Yun had actually attacked. He had beaten the honorable disciple, Ge Dong, until he was bleeding all over his face!

"Quickly destroy him!" A disciple of the Star Palace shouted in anger.

"You bunch of animals, receive your punishment!" Qin Yun's face was filled with anger. With a deep roar, he threw out more than ten black objects!

It was a spirit armor symbol!

More than a dozen Star Palace disciples and that teacher were just about to rush over.

The spirit armor talisman exploded with a loud bang. Thunder and fire raged like a tide as if a great wave was churning as it ruthlessly swept out!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Xie Wufeng reacted the quickest, he quickly released the Qi wall formed from his Diamond Qi and blocked the incoming attack.

Mu Rong Da Ren and Huo Zhong also quickly circulated their King Kong inner force to block the attack. They were near the core of the explosion of the spirit armor symbol. If they did not block it, they would also be affected!

This scene stunned all the students and teachers watching from afar!

Dozens of meters around Qin Yun and company were covered by a violent barrage of fire and thunder. The flames and lightning roared incessantly with a terrifying momentum!

"Dean Bai..." Aren't you going to make a move? You are of the Martial Dao Realm! " A teacher asked hurriedly.

"Just now, the people from Blue Spirit Star Palace warned me severely not to interfere in this matter. I was just doing what they said. You guys heard it too! " Principal Bai sneered.

"The talismans refined by Qin Yun … This power was at least a high-grade spirit rune! And it's a dozen or so of them! "

"Rumor has it that Qin Yun's talismans are all high-grade!" A high-grade spirit pattern made from high-grade spirit inscriptions is really terrifying! "

"This level of spirit inscriptions should cost at least a hundred thousand crystal coins each, right?"

"A person in the 6th level of the Martial Body realm would either die or be injured while facing this sort of talisman!"

Everyone looked at the area where the fire and thunder was wreaking havoc, and their faces filled with fear.

A moment later, the fire thunder gradually weakened and the stone house was flattened by the explosion!

As Qin Yun and company had used their King Kong inner force in time to withstand the attack, they were fine!

But there were only three disciples of Blue Spirit Star Palace that were able to stand there. Their bodies were charred black and cracked; it was impossible for them to recognize each other.

Ge Dong was also severely injured by the lightning fire, his entire body charred black. The light pattern equipment that he had stolen were only beast skin. But was not something that could be burned so easily, yet it was instantly burnt.

"Qin Yun, have you gone mad?" Do you know what you did? " He was at the seventh level of the Martial Body realm. Although he was injured, it was not as serious as the others.

Qin Yun glowered at the middle-aged man. Stepping onto the Fiery Cloud Steps, he charged forward and picked up the Divine Soul King Hammer. He aimed it at the Star Palace teacher and struck out with the Six Xing Long Styles!

"You want to kill me?" The Star Palace teacher was infuriated and also secretly frightened as he shouted, "Dean Bai, quickly save me …"

"No one can save you!"

Qin Yun consecutively struck out with the Six Dragons Forging Fist. It was an earth-shattering feat that shook the heavens and the earth!

The seventh level Martial Body Star Palace teacher didn't even have the time to defend against the Dragon Tempering Six Style attack and was already turned to ash!

14. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 123 Resistance

The teachers and students spectating from afar were all dumbfounded!

The disciples of Blue Spirit Star Palace weren't ordinary disciples. They all had a relatively high status; otherwise, it'd be impossible for them to control the iron men.

But now, all of them had suffered heavy casualties!

Xie Wufeng, Huo Zhong, and Mu Rong Jun were also shocked, but their hearts were relieved!

"Weren't you very arrogant just now?" Qin Yun stepped on Ge Dong's head.

After being struck by the lightning fire, Ge Dong looked like he was on the verge of death.

"Don't worry, I'm a very merciful person. If I don't kill you, I'll let you live!" As he spoke, his fist landed on Ge Dong's abdomen. The impact wasn't too great, but it was enough to destroy Ge Dong's Qi.

Ge Dong was painfully twitching on the ground. Not only was his body in pain, his heart was also in pain!

His internal Qi was destroyed, and so was his martial arts career!

"The Blue Spirit Star Palace is a martial arts Holy Land. They shouldn't despise someone like you with your inner strength destroyed. They will take good care of you!" Qin Yun laughed.

After he finished speaking, he went over and destroyed all of the inner strength of the disciples from Blue Spirit Star Palace!

"Look, I'm such a soft-hearted person, I can't bear to kill you!" Qin Yun's cold laugh made everyone shudder.

In the eyes of the other students, how was this mercy? It was a fate worse than death! Even the fiercest of men couldn't do this!

These Star Palace disciples all had decent martial talent, but now that they had been crippled, they became nothing more than trash. In the future, not only would he be laughed at, he would be abandoned, and he would have to live the rest of his life in despair and pain. It would be better to just give them a quick death!

Everyone felt that Qin Yun had gone mad. He had dared to provoke the Blue Spirit Star Palace because he would definitely seek revenge from the Blue Spirit Star Palace!

At that moment, they looked at Qin Yun as though they were looking at a dead man!

This was because Qin Yun had completely offended Blue Spirit Star Palace. He would definitely die!

Dean Bai flew over from afar and said, "Qin Yun, you can leave!"

Qin Yun asked, "Dean Bai, what are you going to do?"

Dean Bai had not interfered with the matter earlier. If not, Qin Yun would not have succeeded at all. He might even have been suppressed by Ge Dong and company. He had secretly helped Qin Yun and company!

Principal Bai did not say anything. He must have his own problems as well as his own wife and children …

Therefore, Qin Yun did not want to implicate him!

There were several teachers from Blue Spirit Star Palace here. Two of them had suddenly returned.

When they learned of this, they quickly sent someone back to the Blue Spirit Star Palace to report.

Seeing Dean Bai here, the teacher didn't dare to say anything and hastily helped to heal Ge Dong.

The teacher's name was Mo Heng. He was middle-aged and was at the seventh level of the Martial Body realm. This level was considered low in the Blue Spirit Star Palace, which meant that he had no status and could only come here to be a teacher.

"Ge Dong, what happened to you?" After Mo Heng treated Ge Dong, he hastily asked.

"Quick... Kill Qin Yun quickly. I want to tear him apart! " Ge Dong had recovered some of his strength from the intense recovery of his Qi. His eyes were filled with endless hatred.

Qin Yun could not help but smile and said, "you want to kill me? I spared your dog life, so you should kneel down and thank me! "

"You … "You …" Ge Dong was so angry that he gasped for air, and could not help but spit out a mouthful of blood. He then fainted from anger.

Mo Heng glared at Qin Yun and said, "Ge Dong is the grandson of an elder of the Blue Spirit West Palace. You are dead meat!" If you run away today, no one here will escape your responsibility! "

After he said those words, the group of students and teachers were all greatly alarmed and hurriedly surrounded him.

"Qin Yun, we won't do anything to you. You just wait here for the people from Blue Spirit Star Palace." The teacher of the Tianwu Academy shouted loudly.

"You know you can't escape, so be more honest!"

"You clearly know how terrifying the Blue Spirit Star Palace is, but you still go against them. You brought this upon yourself. Isn't this just a light pattern?" If we just give it away, it will not turn into such a mess. "

The teachers of the Martial Arts Academy said one after another.

Qin Yun noticed that Dean Bai had also sent people out of the valley to report on the matter. It was unknown who he was reporting to.

"Brother Yun, let's kill our way out!" Huo Zhong said and took out a long rod.

"Even if we die, we have to fight them." Mu Rong Jun glared at the students and teachers.

Qin Yun was rather relaxed as he cleaned the storage belt before handing it to Xie Wufeng.

Xie Wufeng did not say anything, but his heart was heavy. He was not worried about himself, but that Qin Yun would be destroyed because of it!

"All of you have nothing to do with this matter. I will take responsibility for it!" Qin Yun said, "Don't worry, I can survive it!"

"Dream on!" "You're dead for sure!" Mo Heng sneered, then he infused his inner force into his injured disciple to treat his injuries.

Just like this, after a long period of stalemate, a few powerful auras suddenly suppressed down!

Mo Heng was delighted as he looked at Qin Yun and said with an evil grin, "Your time of death is up!" An expert from the Blue Spirit Star Palace is here, as well as the seniors from the three great Black Level Martial Academies.

Xie Wufeng's face turned serious as he said in a low voice, "Brother Yun, let's rush out together … I can still fly! "

Qin Yun shook his head and said, "It's useless. Let me face it!"

Seven or eight elders and a few middle-aged men descended from the sky.

Two of them were old men wearing blue robes. They were from the Blue Spirit Star Palace.

The other ones were the three vice principals of the Xuan Level Martial Arts Academy.

"Ah Dong!" When the white-haired old man wearing a blue robe saw Ge Dong, he suddenly dove down and shouted.

The old man was Ge Dong's grandfather. His name was Ge Yuanfei, and he was an elder of the Blue Spirit West Palace!

"Grandpa, my elemental energy is gone …" Ge Dong opened his eyes and immediately wailed. Then, he looked angrily at Qin Yun and said angrily, "It was all done by him … Quick, take him down, I want to cut his flesh off with a knife, I want to use all the torture in the Western Palace on him! "

Ge Yuanfei glared at Qin Yun as he released his aura. Just as he was about to attack, a skinny old man in a red robe suddenly appeared in front of Qin Yun.

Following that, another tall and thin white-robed elder came to Qin Yun's side.

"Who are you? What are you trying to stop me for? " Ge Yuanfei shouted in anger.

The red-robed short elder chuckled and said, "I am Zhuo Chuan, the Great Elder of the Mysterious Marks Palace. The Three Mystical Academy has a part in the Mysterious Pattern Palace, I cannot allow you to kill students here! "

The white-clothed old man also said with a cold face, "I am the Vice Principal of the Xingfeng Martial School!"

There was someone who stood up for Qin Yun. The surrounding teachers and students, as well as Xie Wufeng and company, could not help but be astonished.

However, thinking about it, it was understandable. Zhuo Chuan was the Great Elder of the Hall of Marks and Qin Yun was a genius of the Mysterious Marks, so it was normal for him to be protected.

Even though no one knew who Zhuo Chuan was, it could be seen that he was very confident. From this, it could be seen that he was very strong.

When Ge Yuanfei heard that it was the name of the Mysterious Marking Hall, the angry expression on his face immediately weakened.

At this moment, Liu Ning of the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy walked over and said, "It must be Qin Yun stirring up trouble. This fellow is always stirring up trouble. Everyone is used to it."

Qin Yun said with a sneer, "Liu Ning, quickly shut your dog mouth! Your master doesn't need a dog like you who only calls himself a dog that doesn't bite! "

Then, he said to Zhuo Chuan, "Senior, let Dean Bai speak of this matter. It would be more convincing this way!"

15. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 124 Spatial Spirit Inscriptions

Liu Ning suddenly became furious. Just as he was about to speak, Zhuo Chuan turned to Dean Bai and asked, "Old Bai, tell me what happened!"

Dean Bai was also in the Martial Dao Realm, but in front of Zhuo Chuan and Hou Xingfeng, he was respectful! From this, it could be seen how powerful the two elders were!

Here, there were a few other old men. They were presumably the vice principal of the Black Level Martial Arts Academy. Their strength was unfathomable.

Dean Bai narrated the entire matter in detail … Starting from the Star Palace disciples' help message!

When Ge Yuanfei heard about his grandson's evil deeds, his face turned ugly. He could only grit his teeth and endure!

After finishing his speech, Zhuo Chuan sneered: "This little bastard really deserves to be called that! It's indeed merciful that Qin Yun did not kill them. "

Ge Dong cried out in anger: "Grandfather, you must avenge me! This is all his fault. He destroyed our iron man before I went to him to demand an explanation... "Now, both my martial spirit and my inner qi have been destroyed. I am crippled. Completely crippled …"

Zhuo Chuan angrily shouted, "Shut up!"

Ge Dong spat out a mouthful of blood.

Although Ge Yuanfei was also in the Martial Dao Realm, his face paled when he heard this shout.

When the onlookers saw this, they were completely shocked!

The Great Elder of the Mysterious Pattern Palace seemed like a skinny old man, but his strength was so terrifying that even the Western Palace elders weren't afraid of him!

"It's very clear who's wrong and who's right. Let's call it a day!" Zhuo Chuan said in a clear voice.

Ge Yuanfei took a few deep breaths and suppressed the anger in his heart. He picked up Ge Dong. This was indeed his grandson's fault … Of course, if Zhuo Chuan was not here, he would definitely attack Qin Yun.

"We can't just let this matter go like this!" Suddenly, a chubby yellow-haired old man walked over and lightly said. He was the vice principal of the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy, Guo Cheng!

"Guo Cheng, are you muddle-headed?" Zhuo Chuan sneered: "Haven't you figured out whether this is the right thing to do?"

Guo Cheng smiled faintly and said, "Students are not allowed to fight with others in the Three Mysterious Academy, unless it's a martial arts competition or something! Clearly, Qin Yun has violated this rule and is about to be expelled from the Three Profound Palace. "

"He was forced to do it. This is understandable!" Zhuo Chuan laughed coldly, "What? Could it be that even if he was killed, he still couldn't make a move? After all, when the rules were first set, those bastards from the Blue Spirit Star Palace had yet to intervene. If it was in the past, no one would have been allowed to enter except the students of the Three Mysterious Academy. "

"Mysterious Marking Hall, don't be arrogant!" Ge Yuanfei finally could not suppress his anger and roared.

"No matter how arrogant I am, I am still a human. And when your grandson is arrogant, he is just a mad animal!" Zhuo Chuan laughed: "What, you have the guts to flatten my Engraved Hall? Try it! "

When the crowd saw this scene, they couldn't help but take a few steps back. They were extremely worried that these two old martial artists would suddenly start fighting. If that happened, they would definitely be affected!

Qin Yun had learned from Duan Gan that the Hall of Marvels was widespread in every region of the Martial Wasteland where martial arts flourished. It was far from something the Blue Spirit Star Palace could compare with.

Ge Yuanfei did not dare to speak out of anger. He could only carry Ge Dong and walk to the side. He was an elder, but right now, he was in the wrong. His strength was not as good as Zhuo Chuan's, so he could only admit his inferiority.

Guo Cheng said, "Although it's understandable for Qin Yun to engage in private duels, the rules of our Three Profound Academy are extremely harsh. They must be strictly enforced in order to guarantee the authority of the academy."

"To be able to get so many bastards in here, how could the Three Mysterious Academy still have any authority over them?" Zhuo Chuan sneered.

The reason why Sky Profound Martial School's Guo Cheng did this was obviously to express his goodwill towards Blue Spirit Star Palace. He lightly smiled and looked at Hou Xingfeng who didn't speak in such a manner, "Old Hou, what do you think? It's as if you can't tolerate breaking the rules! Furthermore, Qin Yun is going to the Star Martial Arts Academy. Are you really going to accept such a person in the future? "

"It is indeed understandable for Qin Yun to engage in a personal duel here! However, this is the responsibility of the Three Mysterious Academy, because we should have stopped this matter! " Hou Xingfeng replied, "Old Bai, as the Principal here, you were able to stop this at first, but you didn't …" Therefore, you have the greatest responsibility. From today onwards, you will no longer be the Principal of the Three Mysterious Academy! "

"I, Bai, am willing to accept punishment!" Principal Bai said with a relaxed expression.

Guo Cheng harrumphed and said, "Qin Yun's personal duel would affect him greatly and he has no other specialties. He should be expelled from the Three Mysterious Manor!"

Zhuo Chuan said with a laugh, "Qin Yun has pretty good innate talent in mystical prints. It's great that he's here at my Mysterious Pattern Hall!"

"Great Elder, can the Hall of Marks turn me into a powerful martial artist?" Qin Yun asked.

"Since there's an expert in the arts, then of course our Mysterious Pattern Palace is more formidable in terms of mystical prints. Cultivating is all up to you." Zhuo Chuan sighed and said, "Indeed, for someone at your level, entering the Black Level Martial Arts Academy is the best, but …"

Guo Cheng sneered, "What specialties does Qin Yun have? His martial soul was dead! Which dojo would want him? In any case, my Tianxuan Martial Academy will not take a person like him! "

"My Ling Xuanxuan Academy doesn't want it either!" The Vice Principal of the Ling Xuanxuan Academy walked over and said loudly, "Those young men who have the ambition to enter the Ling Xuanwu Academy can be rest assured that my Ling Xuanxuan Academy will definitely not accept Qin Yun!"

"My Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy will not accept Qin Yun!" Guo Cheng also said loudly.

"If Qin Yun is able to pass the examination, my Star Martial Academy will accept him." Hou Xingfeng lightly said.

Of course, only Xie Wufeng and a few others would want to enter the Star Martial Academy.

Hou Xingfeng looked at Qin Yun and said, "If you have any other specialties, you can continue staying here until the final exam!"

"I can refine a Spirit Treasure!" Qin Yun said, "My martial soul only had a problem. It was not crippled. It could even make me release a flame!"

He can refine a storage spirit weapon?

This scene shocked the three vice principals of the Profound Rank Martial House to the point that their expressions changed slightly!

Zhuo Chuan's face was also filled with disbelief as he asked in surprise, "You have a spatial spirit pattern?"

"Yes!" Qin Yun knew very well that only by displaying his ability could he continue staying in the Three Profound Martial House.

Spatial Spirit Inscriptions were extremely rare!

Many of the Inscription Masters had to pay a large sum of money after forging their own spirit artifacts and then go find someone to carve their spatial spirit inscriptions!

As for Qin Yun, he had only managed to grasp one!

Mu Rong Jun immediately took out his own storage belt and said, "Senior, this is the belt that Brother Yun made for me!"

Xie Wufeng and Huo Zhong also quickly took off their storage belts and showed them.

Zhuo Chuan and Hou Xingfeng took it and looked at it carefully, their faces full of shock.

Guo Cheng and the others could only watch from afar, gnashing their teeth in hatred. Previously, they had said categorically that they would not let Qin Yun enter their dojo!

But now, Qin Yun was actually able to forge artifacts and carve spatial spirit patterns!

"He might have picked up a Spirit Storage spirit artifact and used it to fool you!" Guo Cheng sneered and said, "The spirit patterns on it are so complicated, how could he possibly carve it out? And carved on such a small belt. "

"Seniors, do you two need a storage spirit artifact?" I will refine it on the spot and sell it to you! " Qin Yun said seriously before taking out the furnace and forging platform.

16. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 125 - Mysterious Pattern Inherent skill

Qin Yun's serious expression alarmed everyone!

Originally, those teachers and students did not think that Qin Yun would be able to forge a storage spirit artifact. But now, they somewhat believed it.

"If you can refine it, I'll buy it for 2,000 purple coins!" Hou Xingfeng's cold face was filled with surprise as he asked, "Can you really refine it?"

With that, they returned the three storage belts to Xie Wufeng and the other two.

Qin Yun smiled confidently and said, "You will know once I finish refining it. If not, none of you will believe what I say."

"Alright!" Zhuo Chuan also wanted to take a look and quickly nodded.

Guo Cheng and the others had gloomy expressions. If Qin Yun was really able to forge a Storage Spirit Weapon, he would definitely be a rare and outrageous genius with spirit patterns. His talent was much higher than Qin Zhengfeng's.

There were many spiritual veins and martial spirits. Although there were only a few, there were still some. For example, Xiao Yueran, Xiao Yuemei, Qin Zhengfeng, and so on. Each of the great Profound Rank Martial Academies were always able to catch such good seedlings.

However, a genius with a natural talent for mystical prints could only be found by chance.

Before coming into contact with the mysterious patterns, no one knew anything about them, and there was no good way to find out who had the best comprehension. Therefore, rarely seen genius with strange patterns was even harder to find.

A self-taught genius like Qin Yun was definitely a genius amongst geniuses with strange patterns.

Many powers knew about his natural talent for mystical prints. However, after he failed to fuse with the Fallen Fire Martial Spirit, everyone thought that his Fire Martial Spirit had been destroyed and thus didn't pay it any more attention.

And now … He could even refine a storage spirit artifact!

Qin Yun was very skilled at forging low grade spirit iron. He added beast tendons and beast skins to soften the spirit iron. This way, the belt would be very soft but also very tough.

"If I refine it, I'll use beast tendons and beast skins to fuse with the Void Spirit Stone. If you add low grade spirit iron into the mix, it will be a waste of effort. It will also increase the difficulty and stability of inscribing. " Zhuo Chuan said from the side.

While forging, Qin Yun said, "The beast tendons and beast skins are only to support me. I'll mainly use low-grade spirit iron to absorb the Void Spirit Stone!" The Void Spirit Stone is an ore, and the iron comes from the ore as well. The two attributes are the same, so it's easier for the iron to absorb the ingredients for the Void Spirit Stone. "

"Senior, take a guess. If I were to use a stone the size of a grain of rice to forge a spirit artifact, how big would my storage space be?

When Zhuo Chuan heard this, he also felt that it made sense. This was because when they were forging spirit artifacts, they weren't complicated at all. No matter how simple it was, they had to ensure the forging of spirit artifacts quickly and stably.

"Those are high-grade spatial spirit inscriptions, they can make the space even larger …" Zhuo Chuan did not dare to speculate and was worried that he might not be able to make a guess.

When everyone heard Zhuo Chuan's words, a commotion arose. That was because the spatial spirit pattern that Qin Yun grasped was actually high-grade!

Previously, Ge Dong's light inscriptions that wanted to snatch Qin Yun appeared to be high-grade light inscriptions!

How many high-grade spirit patterns had Qin Yun grasped? Everyone was secretly shocked!

Guo Cheng clenched his teeth secretly. He regretted not winning Qin Yun over. If he could obtain so many high-grade spirit patterns, he would definitely make a huge profit!

At this moment, the expressions of the elders from the Sky Profound Martial House, Star Profound Martial School, and Blue Spirit Star Palace were all extremely ugly. It was because they had offended a future Grandmaster Inscriptionist!

Especially Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy's Liu Ning. Looking at the Giant Spirit King Hammer in Qin Yun's hands, he felt indignation. That was the loss he had previously suffered. It was also because of this matter that he was unable to raise his head up high in the Tianxuan Martial Arts Academy and was even punished.

After thinking for a moment, Zhuo Chuan said, "An ethereal stone the size of a grain of rice, coupled with high quality spatial spirit tattoos, creates a storage spirit artifact that is at most twenty meters in size."

Twenty elephant spaces, that is to say the interior can hold twenty adult elephants.

The storage belt that Qin Yun had previously forged could hold fifty to sixty elephants.

More than two hours later, he created a very beautiful black belt. It was very exquisite. Then he took out his carving knife and started carving.

Zhuo Chuan, Hou Xingfeng, and the other seniors immediately cheered up. Inscribing was a very important stage in artifact forging.

While Qin Yun was carving, a barrier of light emanated from the carving knife, enveloping the carving knife and belt.

However, he was still worried, so he released another wave of spirit power that formed a barrier to prevent those with powerful spirit power from spying on him.

When he was inscribing spatial spirit inscriptions, the light carriage was very familiar. It was extremely smooth and was almost done in one go.

Although it had taken him more than four hours, he did not feel the passage of time.

Zhuo Chuan, who was at the side, looked on in horror. He was especially astonished at Qin Yun's smooth carving of the Inscription!

"I'm done. I've engraved the blood contract spirit patterns and the spatial spirit patterns. Just need to drip some blood to make it yours before you can use this storage spirit artifact. If someone else gets it, they won't be able to get the items inside either." Qin Yun handed the belt to Zhuo Chuan.

"Old Hou, come and check! I don't lack a storage spirit artifact, so I'll give it to you! " Zhuo Chuan was now completely certain that Qin Yun could forge a storage spirit artifact.

Furthermore, Qin Yun's martial soul was not crippled. It was only the weakening of the flames. Clearly, there was a huge problem with his martial soul. It would speed up the process of inscribing new lines.

Hou Xingfeng received the storage belt, and after dripping blood, he used his mind energy to explore the space inside. He exclaimed, "About fifty Elephant's worth of space!"

Those students were not the least bit surprised. That was because they already knew that the storage belts of Xie Wufeng and the others could hold the corpses of dozens of ferocious beasts.

On the other hand, Guo Cheng, Ge Yuanfei, Liu Ning, and the others had faces full of disbelief!

"Really?" Zhuo Chuan asked in surprise.

"Why would I lie to you?" Hou Xingfeng's cold face revealed a warm smile. The way he looked at Qin Yun also turned gentle.

He said to Qin Yun, "You can enter our Star Martial Arts Academy now. You do not need to pass the assessment!"

Not only was it difficult to enter the Star Martial Arts Academy, but students had never been invited to enter!

But now, he had made an exception for Qin Yun.

"Do you have any conditions to agree to?" Qin Yun asked.

Hou Xingfeng said, "When we need a storage spirit artifact, you can't have any other important matters to help us forge it. That is the condition!" Of course, you're not allowed to refine more than three storage spirit weapons every month … We only need you to inscribe the patterns. We will provide you the materials and you can finish it in one day. "

This caused both the Star Xuan Martial Academy and the Ling Xuan Martial Academy to be extremely envious. This was equivalent to producing three storage spirit artifacts every month!

Storage spirit artifacts were usually not sold, but they were used to reward students and motivate them.

Qin Yun thought about it and felt that it was not bad. However, he did not immediately agree. He continued asking, "Dean Hou, can you invite my three friends along the way?"

"No!" I have already made an exception for you. This is also because you have mastered the spatial spirit pattern! " Hou Xingfeng shook his head.

"Then I refuse!" Qin Yun said.

Without his arm, Xie Wufeng's strength had been reduced by a lot. Furthermore, this team only had three people. If he wanted to pass the examination in the future, it would be even more difficult.

17. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 126 Secrets of Puppets

When Xie Wufeng saw that Qin Yun had rejected him, he hurriedly said, "Brother Yun, you do not have to worry about us. You can enter the Xuanwu Academy first! If we go in earlier, we'll be able to increase our power a bit faster. "

Huo Zhong and Mu Rong nodded their heads and advised Qin Yun to agree.

"No, I want to pass the exam together with you and enter the Star Xuan Wu Academy together!" Qin Yun said with a resolute expression.

He was very clear that Xie Wufeng was a rare sword genius, and he definitely could not be buried because of this. Therefore, he must stay and help Xie Wufeng enter the Star Martial Arts Academy.

This kind of loyalty also made Xie Wufeng and the other two feel very touched!

"Alright, I'll make sure that you remain in the Three Mysterious Academy!" Hou Xingfeng looked at Xie Wufeng and the others, saying, "If you can really pass the assessment, I very much welcome you!"

Zhuo Chuan's face darkened as he shot a glance at Ge Yuanfei and said, "We must make it clear that if anyone else wishes to enter the Three Profound Academy, they must pass the approval of the three Profound Grade Martial Academies and the Hall of Wonders. Otherwise, we will not care if they die here."

The few vice principals of the Black Level Martial School also nodded.

"Let me tell all of you first. If anyone wants to make a move on Qin Yun, clean up a bit and don't leave any traces behind." Otherwise, if I find out, even if it's the Blue Spirit Star Palace, I'll go and flatten them out. " Zhuo Chuan's vicious words shocked everyone.

The ability Qin Yun had displayed was enough to attract the attention of the Hall of Marks. If someone really wanted to make a move on him, he would have to think it over carefully.

Zhuo Chuan continued, "Dean Bai will continue to hold the position even before we elect the new Principal. We will use three months to choose a new Principal."

He was the one who spoke. From this, it could be seen that he, the Hall of Wonders, had a lot of authority in the Three Mysterious Academy.

The strength of the Hall of Marks was actually able to balance out the three Black Level Martial Academies and the Blue Spirit Star Palace. This allowed many people to gain a new understanding of the mysterious Hall of Marks.

Ge Yuanfei's eyes were filled with hatred as he glanced at Qin Yun before hurriedly leaving with his crippled grandson.

The other senior teachers of the Blue Spirit Star Palace brought their injured disciples and followed behind Ge Yuanfei.

Hou Xingfeng took out two thousand purple coins and bought Qin Yun's storage belt. Then, he and Zhuo Chuan left the Three Profound Academy.

Dean Bai heaved a sigh of relief. He had made the right bet! He had long since concluded that Qin Yun would be highly regarded by the Hall of Wonders because it was Duan Qian who had sent Qin Yun here.

Now, it was as he had expected. Qin Yun was highly valued by the Hall of Marks!

Dean Bai looked at Qin Yun and company and said with a smile, "Your house has been destroyed. You should start a new one!"

"Dean Bai, can we dig a hole in the mountain?"

"Sure!" Dean Bai nodded, then went back to his work.

Now, Xie Wufeng and the others also heaved a sigh of relief.

… ….

Huo Zhong used his tools to carve out a cave. With a regretful expression, he sighed, "Brother Yun, you have missed a great opportunity! What if we fail this time? "

"Exactly! "Why are you thinking so much about us?" Mu Rong Jun sighed.

"If you were me, you'd surely refuse, right?" Qin Yun said with a smile, "There's nothing to be regretful about. If I can't pass this assessment, next time!"

Xie Wufeng did not say anything more. If it were him, he would not be able to let Huo Zhong and the others go either.

He said, "During this period of time, we must seize every moment to improve our strength. After we enter the Star Martial Arts Academy, we will be safer."

Xie Wufeng was worried that Qin Yun would be avenged. Furthermore, he had so many high-grade spirit inscriptions in his possession. It was enough for the large powers to take action at all costs.

The few of them quickly dug out a cave and created a hall and several stone rooms inside. It was very quiet inside and was very suitable for quiet cultivation.

After he finished showering, Mu Rong came out in blue brocade robes and sat in the hall drinking tea. He said to Qin Yun with a laugh, "Brother Yun, you are truly unfathomable. You actually killed an iron man. I was chased to death back then!"

Xie Wufeng recovered from his rest and looked fine. He wore plain white clothes and sat in the hall drinking tea with the others.

Qin Yun said with a smile, "Not only was the iron man killed by me, I even collected them."

He then took out the remnant from his storage space and threw it onto the ground.

Huo Zhong looked very happy when he saw these fragments. He walked over and picked up the torn limbs of the iron man, laughing loudly. "If I knew earlier, I would have killed an iron man too!"

"I have great uses for iron men. I want to see if I can imitate one." Qin Yun pointed to the steel head and said, "Old Huo San, help me open this steel head. I want to see the structure inside …" and help me open all these limbs. "

Mu Rong Jun was very excited and laughed, "Brother Yun, if you can make a puppet, you must sell it to me. "If I hide it in my Spirit Treasures, it will definitely be great to take it out when I'm in a fight."

"Let's talk about it when I successfully forge it!" Qin Yun shook his head and smiled. He looked at Xie Wufeng and asked, "Brother Xie, do you want me to try forging an arm for you? It will make it easier for you! "

"No need, I'm doing quite well like this. In the future, I will find my own medicine and let my arm grow out." Xie Wufeng shook his head and smiled, "If anyone else were to fight with me and see that I lack an arm, they would definitely look down on me. This is not a bad thing for me."

Xie Wufeng's optimism made Qin Yun secretly delighted and made him feel reassured.

Following that, Murong Dazren helped to dismantle the metal man. He opened up all the inscriptions and let Qin Yun examine them carefully.

Qin Yun took the dismembered iron figurine back into his room and spent the night studying it. He used his notes to make clear lines that he could see.

After tidying up in the middle of the night, he took out all of the spirit prints on the iron man's body and arranged them on the table in order …

"These are the spirit markings on the head, the most on the neck, the most on the body, and then the arms …"

He arranged the paper with inscriptions engraved on each part of the iron statue on the table one by one.

When he finished arranging the spirit lines, he discovered that the complete spirit lines were actually a totem of the ape type!

"Beast totem... Could this be the secret to refining a puppet? This ape can really walk upright like a human … " Qin Yun looked at the ape type totem as he frowned in thought.

What he saw were only clear lines, not dark lines, so it was impossible for him to copy them.

"The metal man's internal bead should be used to store spirit energy. The spirit markings on it are mental imprints, and they are also the heart of the metal man. They can connect ape type totem markings, give orders to the totem spirit markings, and drive the metal man." Qin Yun picked up a transparent pearl and looked at it carefully.

Then, he picked up another fist-sized white bead and observed it. It was full of Origin Gathering Marks.

"This can gather energy and release it. This is used to save energy."

"Other than that, there is also a special spirit pattern that can let this pearl accumulate energy and then condense inner strength. What kind of spirit pattern is this?"

Qin Yun took out the "thirty-six spirit lines" and carefully looked at them …

"Could it be the Imprint of Strength?" This was a spirit pattern that could increase one's inner strength! "If you increase your inner strength, you will be able to transform it into inner strength!"

He had Will Marks, Strength Marks, Origin Gathering Marks, and they were all high-grade Spirit Marks. Right now, all he lacked were ape type totem markings.

"If I had the dark markings of the ape type totem, I should be able to create a puppet!" Qin Yun sighed and kept the blueprint dejectedly.

Suddenly, he thought of something and hastily took off his clothes to look at his left arm!

There was a faint golden Heavenly Lion totem tattoo there!

18. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 127 - Totem Mark

Qin Yun had immersed himself in the Celestial Lion Pool for ten days. When he came out, he saw the mysterious and bizarre Celestial Lion totem on his left arm. He had no idea what it was.

Now, as he looked more carefully, he was surprised to find that the Heavenly Lion Totem Stone had many strange patterns within it, similar to the ape type of bright lines.

"Could it be... This Heavenly Lion Totem is also a mysterious pattern? " Qin Yun took a deep breath. If that was true, he would be able to create a puppet in the form of a lion.

Qin Yun looked more carefully as he observed the Heavenly Lion totem on his left arm. The more he looked, the more alarmed he became …

If he hadn't discovered the ape type totem from the iron man, he wouldn't have known that totems were also a type of mystical prints!

"I've read about this in the books on Inscription. To think that the Heavenly Lion Totem Stone is actually an Inscription among Inscriptions!"

Qin Yun hurriedly took out a large piece of paper and carefully inscribed the totem on it.

The process of drawing made him even more shocked. He was certain that the Heavenly Lion's totem tattoo was a mystical pattern, and one that was very profound. It was definitely not an ordinary spirit pattern.

"Great! I'll start forging the puppet immediately!"

After Qin Yun made a major discovery, he was overjoyed. He excitedly took out the furnace and threw a few Lion Tiger's and Evil Beast's bones into it.

His strength was limited, and he could only use ordinary materials to refine it.

Otherwise, he would have melted away the iron man, or used the dragon bone. Those were all materials used for high grade spirit weapons.

"I should be fine with just adding a bit of the dragon bone!" He thought for a moment, then put a small portion of the Evil Dragon Bone inside.

… ….

A month passed quickly.

Qin Yun held onto the remnant of the iron man and entered his room. He did not come out, but instead spent the entire day hammering on things inside.

While Mu Rong Jun was outside, he was very excited. He hoped that Qin Yun would be able to pull out a puppet.

On the floor of Qin Yun's room, there was a large skeleton of a beast. Its bones were sparkling and translucent, and there were exquisite engravings on the inside. These lines were all carved from his Celestial Lion totem.

He first forged a piece of bone, then carved the totem tattoos on the bones.

Then, he used the refined beast tendons and connected all the bones together to form a huge complete beast skeleton.

"The outer skin should be wrapped in the scales of the evil drake, and the melted animal bone in the middle should be used as muscle. As for how to move it, that will depend on whether the Heavenly Lion Totem Mark is effective or not."

Qin Yun studied the iron men of Blue Spirit Star Palace and noticed that the ape pattern had the greatest effect. It was like a soul in a body. This was the ingenuity of a puppet.

If the puppet lion he refined could not move, it would most likely be a problem with the totem spirit pattern.

"After special refinement, these bones can also accumulate inner strength. If I were to inscribe the Nine Yang Spirit Convergence Array on the inside of the shard, I would be able to absorb the nine suns' spirit energy to replenish my energy … "Hm, I still need to refine Will Beads, Energy Storing Beads, etc!"

For the past month, Qin Yun had only rested for two hours every day. The rest of his time was devoted to refining puppet lions.

He was already in a very excited state, so he didn't feel tired at all.

Now, he had completed more than half of it, and would soon be able to complete it!

A few days later, Qin Yun covered the skeleton with a layer of shell made from dragon scales.

After being refined with a special method, the scales of the flood dragon were as flexible as a piece of animal hide. It did not have the hardness of the scales, and its surface was a metallic, silver color.

The muscles, on the other hand, were made from melted animal bones and a portion of high-grade spirit iron.

Several important beads were placed in the middle of the lion's body. There were many refined "meat" wrapped around them, so the center was the strongest position.

A four meter long silver lion was finally complete!

The lion head was meticulously carved by Qin Yun. It was entirely silver and had a very strong metallic feel. It was immediately apparent that it was a metallic lion.

"I've already engraved the blood traces, and I also took care of dripping blood on the prayer beads. Right now, I only need to infuse the energy and I will know if it will succeed or not."

Qin Yun activated the puppet's Nine Suns Spirit Gathering Formation and began absorbing the spiritual energy into the Sphinx's internal Strength Accumulation Pearl …

The Power Storage Beads inside the Puppet Silver Lion's body were not as simple as storing internal energy. There was a storage space inside that could use the crystal coins as the driving force.

The current Silver Lion Puppet used the energy stored within the Strength Accumulation Pearl to activate the Nine Yang Spirit Convergence Array and absorb the nine suns' spirit energy into the Strength Accumulation Pearl. This way, after a period of circulation, it would be able to store all of the power inside the pearl.

Qin Yun closed his eyes. He could feel the Puppet Silver Lion absorbing the energy. He could not help but smile happily as he said, "Those iron men need to replace the Strength Restoring Beads. I will not use them! "Let's see if the Will Pearl can absorb my thoughts and use it to move the silver lion puppet."

"The key to success or failure lies in this step!"

After he calmed down, he sent his mind energy into the Silver Lion puppet, and after sensing the Pearl of Intent, he infused his mind into it …

Roar …

The Puppet Silver Lion suddenly roared. Thankfully, it didn't make much noise when it was inside the cave.

However, Xie Wufeng and the rest who were inside the cave were all shocked.

Qin Yun was also alarmed by the lion's roar. He could sense the terrifying strength of the silver lion puppet!

"Heavenly Lion Totem Stamp..." It truly is the soul of the Heavenly Lion, too terrifying! " He looked at the totem on his left arm and became excited.

After waking up, the Skylion puppet let out a roar, indicating that it was able to 'bring' the puppet back to life.

Qin Yun controlled the Heavenly Lion Puppet with his mind. It moved nimbly as it pounced and bit.

"I succeeded! To think that my first attempt at forging the puppet would be so successful!" Qin Yun was overjoyed as he wiped his sweat. Only now did he feel somewhat exhausted.

"Brother Yun, what happened?" Huo Zhong knocked on Qin Yun's stone door and asked loudly.

"I'm fine!" Qin Yun walked over to open the door and said with a smile.

Xie Wufeng and Mu Rong Jun were outside the door. When they looked inside, they saw a silver lion. With one look, they could tell that it wasn't a real lion.

"Brother Yun, you've succeeded!" Mu Rong Jun shouted as he rushed in. He looked at the tall and big silver lion and touched it. He was extremely excited.

Qin Yun nodded and said with a smile, "Yes, my current strength is limited. The strength of the puppet I refine is not enough. It should not be as durable as an iron man!"

Xie Wufeng and Huo Zhong were also very surprised. They quickly walked into the room and touched it with their hands.

"You were able to pull it off within a month … This is way too fast! " Xie Wufeng was experienced and knowledgeable, he knew that this puppet was not easy to make, so he was even more shocked.

"Haha, not bad!" Huo Zhong smiled and climbed onto his back.

"I don't know either …" This is something that completely depends on one's own feelings! " Qin Yun began to admire himself.

"It seems that you really are a genius in this aspect!" Xie Wufeng smiled.

"Brother Yun, you must refine a puppet beast for me when you enter the Star Martial Arts Academy in the future!" Mu Rong Jun said with a smile, "Only this kind of thing is worthy of the handsome and elegant me." "At that time, the little girl in the Star Martial Arts Academy will definitely scream crazily when she sees me riding on a puppet. She'll be captivated by me …"

Qin Yun could not help but smile and said, "This Golem Silver Lion is my first creation. It definitely has many flaws. When I improve it in the future, it will become stronger. Then, I'll refine another one for you."

19. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 128: Xiao Yue Mei

Xie Wufeng looked at the Silver Lion puppet and said, "Brother Yun, why don't you have it attack me and see how fast it is … Let's go to a bigger training room to test ourselves! "

During this month, Huo Zhong was bored and dug out a spacious stone room that was a hundred meters wide.

They all headed towards this huge stone room. The torches on the stone wall immediately lit up, illuminating the entire stone room.

When Qin Yun arrived, he was alarmed as he said with a laugh, "Third brother Huo, you sure are bored!"

Xie Wufeng and the Silver Lion Puppet were separated by fifty meters as he shouted, "Have the Silver Lion Puppet attack me!"

Qin Yun said, "Alright!"

He immediately controlled the Silver Lion puppet and pounced towards Xie Wufeng.

The Silver Lion's sprinting speed was extremely fast. Like a silver ray of light, it rapidly shot over …

"So fast!" Xie Wufeng could not help but shout in alarm. After he avoided the attack, his heart was still beating fast, because he had almost been pounced on.

"Much faster than those stupid iron men!" Mu Rong Feng's face also turned pale with fright as he shouted out, "If it was me, I definitely wouldn't be able to dodge it! How amazing!"

Qin Yun was also pleasantly surprised. He inwardly marveled at the power of the Heavenly Lion totem tattoos.

The reason why the Silver Lion was so fast was because the totem tattoos in its body could perfectly absorb energy … It was as if an experienced soul master was controlling a body!

"If the materials and energy inside are stronger, then the Silver Lion will be stronger." As Qin Yun spoke, he controlled the Silver Lion to pounce at Xie Wufeng once again.

Xie Wufeng's qinggong was extremely profound and he was always able to dodge, but it was not easy either. He had even been touched by his clothes a few times.

"Any other attacks?" Xie Wufeng asked.

"I do, It can spit fire and thunder from mouth …" Qin Yun said.

Inside the lion head, he forged something similar to a wrist guard made of lightning patterns. It could store energy, incite fire runes and lightning patterns, and release fire and thunder.

"Fine, I'll give it a try!" Xie Wufeng shouted.

"Boss Xie, you must be careful!" Qin Yun smiled and shouted. Then, he controlled the lion to open its mouth and spit out a bolt of lightning.

In a flash of lightning, it actually hit Xie Wufeng!

He was sent flying and crashed into the wall!

"Big Boss!!" Qin Yun shouted in alarm.

Xie Wufeng's face was filled with surprise as he smiled, "If I didn't defend myself in advance, then I would have definitely suffered internal injuries! The strength of this lion is comparable to most sixth level Martial Body cultivators. "

Qin Yun had also noticed that Xie Wufeng had not attacked earlier and had only been dodging. With his strength, he was sure that he could have defeated the silver lion puppet.

"Brother Yun, you must hide this treasure well. Don't let too many people know that you can make these good stuff." Mu Rong Jun chuckled and patted the Silver Lion's butt.

Huo Zhong laughed, "We can only hide it. What a pity!"

Qin Yun heaved a long sigh and said with a smile, "I've been here for a month. I'll go out and get some fresh air first!"

When he said he was going to leave, Huo Zhong's expression changed as he warned, "Brother Yun, some Profound Grade Martial Arts Academy disciples are coming from outside. You must be careful when you go out!"

"What are they doing here?" Qin Yun frowned and walked out.

At noon, the sky was gray. Gray clouds covered the nine suns, making the land sultry. It seemed as if a heavy rain was brewing.

On the valley's green lawn, there were dozens of tents of different colors. At the top of the tent, steam was billowing. It was obvious that there was a spirit gathering array inside, gathering spirit energy.

"They're here to deal with the ghost beasts!" Xie Wufeng said, "Ghost beasts are very scary beasts and very difficult to deal with."

"That group of trash from Blue Spirit Star Palace was defeated by the spirit beast, right?" Qin Yun remembered that those people had mentioned being attacked by demonic beasts.

"Un, there aren't many ghost beasts in the first place, but as more and more evil beasts appear, there will be more and more evil ghost souls attached to the evil beasts, turning them into ghost beasts." Xie Wufeng's expression was solemn, "Ghost beasts like to cut off the limbs of people and then attach them to themselves …"

"What a strange thing …" Qin Yun frowned as he looked at the tents and asked, "Are they very strong?"

Mu Rong Jun said, "They are young students and they are here to gain experience. Their main force were not there, and they did not begin to move. This time, they have obtained permission from the three Xuan Wu Academies to enter, unlike the Star Palace disciples who would casually enter. "

Qin Yun asked, "In the past month, have any of the students of the Three Mystical Academy been targeted by demonic beasts?"

"Yes, there are a total of ten or so students. Their limbs were all cut off by the spirit beasts, so the spirit beasts just won't kill them." Xie Wufeng's expression was also solemn as he said, "During this period of time, Dean Bai has been advising us not to go out. Everyone is waiting for the spirit beasts to be cleaned up before daring to go out."

Huo Zhong smiled, "The last time we went out, we didn't encounter any ghost beasts. The ghost beasts' luck is pretty good, otherwise we would have definitely killed them. "

Xie Wufeng shook his head, "Phantom beasts are hard to deal with, they can't be killed by brute force. It's said that it requires a lot of mental power to kill the ghost beast. I don't know the specifics, but Dean Bai told me this. "

Qin Yun's eyes lit up. His own psyche force was very strong, capable of turning his psyche into a star. However, he didn't know how to use his mental power to deal with the ghost beasts.

"Someone else is coming!" Mu Rong Jun looked at the entrance of the valley and shouted, "There are only a few people here! "Why are these students of the Black Level Martial Academy so slow? Why are they so slow?"

The ghost beasts outside had not been killed, so they did not dare to leave the valley. It was said that if they met a ghost beast, they would not be able to escape.

Qin Yun looked at the few people that entered the valley and realized that there was a girl that was very eye-catching.

The young lady was dressed entirely in white, and was petite. Her long ponytail was tied with a purple ribbon, and her delicate eyebrows were phoenix-like. Her skin was snow-white, and her appearance was extremely beautiful. Her eyes were proud, and her expression was slightly cold.

Qin Yun looked at her and was secretly shocked in his heart because this young girl's appearance was very similar to Xiao Yuelan's. It was just that she wasn't as mature or cold as Xiao Yuelan, nor as threatening as her killing intent.

"Isn't that Xiao Yue Mei?" When Murong Danian saw Qin Yun in a daze, he nudged him and exhorted, "With my experience of around a dozen girls, this girl is not to be trifled with. Brother Yun, you have to be careful of her!"

Qin Yun finally saw the real Xiao Yue Mei!

"En!" Qin Yun nodded. He did not know Xiao Yue Mei very well. All he knew was that this young lady had wanted to take him in as her follower.

When the other students of the Three Profound Academy saw Xiao Yue Mei's arrival, they all whispered to each other.

Because Xiao Yue Mei had also stayed in the Three Mysterious yard before, almost all of the seniors there recognized her.

"She seems to be only fourteen years old and is already at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm. Furthermore, her martial soul is extremely mysterious!" Xie Wufeng said.

Qin Yun did not know what attitude Xiao Yue Mei had towards him. Although her sister treated him rather well …

When Dean Bai saw that all the students of the Black Level Martial Academy had arrived, he rang the bell.

When the bell rang, all the students in the valley had to gather in the middle of the training field.

The Black Level Martial Arts Academy students within the tent walked out one by one to gather at the Martial Arts Practice Grounds in the middle.

Very quickly, small teams appeared in the plaza.

20. HarutoraRyu

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 129 - Du Gui

There were more than fifty students from the Black Level Martial School. Most of them were in their twenties. Their faces were filled with pride. Not only did they look down on the students of the Three Profound Academy, they did not even put the other Profound Grade Martial Academies in their eyes.

"Only the students of Tianxuan Martial Arts School and Ling Xuanxuan Martial Academy have come!" Huo Zhong said. His voice was naturally loud, so it was heard by the Black Level Martial School students.

A long-faced student of the Sky Profound Martial School sneered and said, "We can come because our mental strength is strong enough. The mental strength of the people from the Star Profound Martial School is too weak, so they naturally did not come. "

A strong Spirit Power was also a type of talent, so this group of Profound Grade Martial Arts Academy students were very arrogant.

All the students in the valley gathered at the Martial Arts Practice Grounds. A hunchbacked elder wearing a black robe suddenly flew over. Behind him followed Guo Cheng, the Vice Principal of the Sky Profound Martial School, and the Vice Principal of the Ling Xuan Martial Arts Academy, Luo Ke.

When Qin Yun saw the hunchbacked elder, he could not help but feel a sense of fear. Huo Zhong and Mu Rong, who were beside him, had looks of horror on their faces.

Xie Wufeng was also sweating profusely.

Even the 20 plus students of the Profound Rank Martial House had expressions of terror.

The hunchbacked old man said, "I am Du Gui, a teacher of the Star Martial Arts Academy who majors in Mental Energy! Although the students of our Star Martial Arts Academy are not qualified to possess Mental Energy, I am still here to teach you all Mental Energy martial arts so that you can go deal with the ghost beasts. "

Du Gui was originally short and hunched, making him look even smaller. However, there weren't many wrinkles on his face. His snow-white brows were very long, reaching all the way down to his cheeks, and his pair of small eyes glittered brightly, making him look like a gentle old man.

After he withdrew his mental pressure, he continued, "There are more than two hundred students in the Three Mysterious Academy. I will choose from among them to see if there are any who have a strong mental strength.

Those students from the Xuan Wu Academy suddenly frowned! They looked down on the students of the Three Mysterious Academy and thought that they would be a burden.

"Teacher Du, if the weak chickens come with us then don't blame us if they die." A young man said coldly.

"I definitely won't blame any of you..." Du Gui laughed and said, "Also, all of you have to pass my mental test before you can cultivate my cultivation technique."

The test of Mental Energy did not give any pressure to the students of the Xuan Wu Academy. They had to pass the test to be able to come to this place.

They lined up and waited for the test to begin.

Du Gui took out a large plate of small white stones and sprinkled it on the ground and said, "I refined this kind of stone. It's called the Flying God's Stone. To float more stones on air, you will need to use more spiritual force. "

"Um... Generally speaking, you would need to float twenty stones before you qualify, but now you need to deal with ghost beasts, so I raised the standard to thirty stones in order to pass.

The students of the Black Level Martial Academy began their tests. Although they were proud, they restrained themselves in front of Du Gui.

Qin Yun watched on seriously from the side. He wished that he could take the test to see his own level of mental strength.

The first examinee's name was Hong Yu and he came from the Sky Profound Martial School. He stood beside the hundred white stones and covered them with his spirit energy.

Soon, a few pieces of God's Stone floated into the air.

When Hong Yu saw this, he became extremely anxious. He released even more spiritual energy to cover the God Soaring Stones on the ground, and then another ten or so of them began to float upwards.

"Only eighteen stones!" Du Gui shook his head.

Guo Cheng said anxiously, "Elder Du … This … Hong Yu's mental power is not bad after all! "

Du Gui shook his head and said, "No, his level is not high enough. He can't learn my spiritual power cultivation technique."

Hong Yu's forehead was covered in sweat and his face was flushed red. However, the other God Soaring Stones were unable to float in the air. In total, there were only 18 of them!

He actually couldn't pass Du Gui's Spiritual Energy Test!

Those proud Profound Grade Martial Arts Academy students were all secretly surprised!

They finally understood why there weren't any students in the Star Martial Arts Academy. It was because they were unable to pass this difficult test!

"Next!" Du Gui shouted.

The one who came up to take the test was a bewitching red-clothed woman. She could only levitate twenty God Soaring Stones. If it was in normal times, that would be enough. But to deal with the spirit beasts now, she needed to use thirty of them, so she wasn't qualified either!

From the very beginning, two people had failed. This caused the Profound Grade Martial Arts Academy students to worry endlessly. Du Gui's test was too harsh. It was extremely likely that they would be eliminated. This was a very humiliating matter.

After continuously testing a few, they all failed.

The young man who came up next had a cold and arrogant expression, brimming with confidence, as if he had passed the test!

"Wu Youchen, he's among the strongest Soul Energy in our Lin Xuanwu Academy. Since he's from a family with a Spirit Power, he'll definitely pass the test!" A person said.

Wu Youchen walked over, and the moment he released his spiritual energy, the God Soaring Stone floated into the air. Soon, it reached twenty-five!

When everyone saw this, they couldn't help but exclaim in admiration.

Wu Youchen's expression turned slightly solemn. He let out a groan and increased his mental energy. Then, another two God's Stone floated into the air …

"Twenty-seven!"

"29, I'm still missing one more!"

Suddenly, another five God's Stone floated into the air.

"34 is amazing!"

The students of the Three Mysterious Academy cried out in shock.

Wu Youchen's entire body was covered in sweat, and it was obvious that he had put in his all. Even though his face was pale, the arrogance on his face had yet to fade. To be able to pass Du Gui's test made him even more proud.

Du Gui nodded and said, "Wu Youchen has passed. Next!"

Soon after, the remaining forty plus Xuan grade Martial Arts Academy students were tested one by one.

Needless to say, there were quite a few students who had a strong mental strength, and quite a few of them had reached twenty-five years of age or higher.

Currently, only fifteen people had passed.

Apart from Wu Youchen, the rest of them could only float thirty God Soaring Stones. It would be extremely difficult to add one more.

"When it's Xiao Yue Mei's time, she's the youngest and also the last. I wonder if she'll be able to pass."

"It's been a while, she seems to have become more beautiful again."

"She is only fourteen years old and is already at the sixth level of the Martial Body realm. Her Spirit power is also strong. She is just like her elder sister. Her talent is very high!"

As soon as Xiao Yue Mei arrived, everyone began to discuss her. She was a very beautiful young girl, and she was also very strong, so she naturally attracted a lot of attention.

Xiao Yue Mei's pretty face was cold as she walked to the side of the God Soaring Stone.

She humphed lightly and released her spirit power. A large amount of God Soaring Stone started to float up!

Dozens of God's Stone were floating in the air as they casually flew. Suddenly, a burst of noise came from the surroundings; everyone was shocked!

Du Gui's face was also filled with surprise as he said, "Fifty-five pills, and … You haven't even used your full strength yet! "

Xiao Yue Mei only released her mental energy for a moment before she quickly withdrew it with a relaxed expression. In front of him, the rest of the examinees seemed to have lost half their lives.

"Little girl, show me all your Spirit power!" Du Gui laughed.

"I don't feel like it, it's so tiring!" Xiao Yue Mei snorted and walked to the side: "No matter how talented I am, I am still a student of the Sky Profound Martial School. What does it have to do with you?"

"If your spiritual force talent is good, I will give you another cultivation technique to learn!" Du Gui laughed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.